I am lonely

173 posts in this topic

I listen to Classical music all the time and read a lot of stuff in Wikipedia (ranging in topics from the Universe to the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World). Last year, a teacher asked how far is the Sun from the earth and nobody raised their hand except me. I answered 93 million miles and it was the correct answer.

I go on Wikipedia binges all the time.

Yami I hate to say, but looking over your posts your not even making an effort to change.

You are told to make art :

1. I am not good at art.

You are told to get a job:

I go fishing sometimes on the weekends.

Everyone tells you different methods on how to make friends and a girlfriend and:

I been kind of stressed out lately (a lot of projects for school) and I don't have a lot of time for a girlfriend and hanging out with friends.

Apparently you don't even have time for friends or a girlfriend

Looks like I'll just be another one of those geeks who doesn't have a girlfriend and always does or reads geeky/interesting stuff.

Then you just decide it's easiest to believe that theres no hope for you.

Alessandro17 is right, you're choosing to be alone.

You are totally clueless and you haven't got the faintest idea of what I am trying to achieve.

Please, tell me what you are trying to achieve. So far, all you have done is make him think that he is narcissistic by him saying that he wants a girlfriend that likes the same stuff as him. :P

dude, let the guy roll how he wants to. I see nothing wrong with fishing on the weekends. I see nothing wrong with fruit. He never said he wanted a girlfriend. he just wanted a social life. join a sports team would be my idea

What I meant was that anything he gets told, he makes up an excuse for (or so it seems). i.e. 'I can't join a sports team because homework makes me sad'

Yami, my suggestion about the whole question thing is just to get some talking going. Don't ask about school stuff, because then that can be a one word answer. Ask something like......how did your sports team do this weekend? This also tells the girl that you are not just quiet, but infact you are active.

Guest lord of the view

Wow. I am gone for a day and I have two pages to read. Shame on you people.

Anyway, The same tactics or... methods you use to meet women, you use to meet anyone. He said he wanted someone that likes the same things that he does. That's normal. Opposites attract. Ok. That makes sense. But ideally, people will build off of each other and encourage each other. So let's say he meets a girl that likes classical music. Great for him. But she likes something that he doesn't. Let's say... Alexandre Dumas. Let's assume that he has never read any Dumas, but he loves Sherlock Holmes. They introduce their favorite stories to each other. His tastes broaden. That's how life is.

But I do agree that he is making excuses. Hell, I did the same thing with food. I would say I was allergic to foods that I didn't want to try. Hopefully, he will grow out of it. But Yami. YOU are the only one that can change you. It's up to you. We can show you the way, but if you really want to change and improve yourself, you have to do it.

YOU are the only one that can change you. It's up to you. We can show you the way, but if you really want to change and improve yourself, you have to do it.

I want to design space cities and live in space.

I don't want to join any sports team and I never go to any school football game. I never went to a school dance before as well.

I want to design space cities and live in space.

I don't want to join any sports team and I never go to any school football game. I never went to a school dance before as well.

So, do you know how to design space cities and live in space? Also, just because you want to design space cities and eat fruits for snacks doesn't make you special, different, individual or a visionary. Everyone has dreams/goals of some sort, their just too embarrassed to voice them :D

People don't come over to my house a lot, I am alone a lot, I don't go to malls to hang out with friends, I don't watch a lot of TV and I don't have a lot of parties. All I do is spend a lot of time on my MacBook, go to school and go to church. That's pretty much it. Any advice on what to change or do?

GHOST HUNTING!

I {censored} you not. If you want a real rush. Try it. Get a cell phone with voice record, or get a recorder with a SD card, and a DV camera with night vision. Go to a graveyard about 10:00, and stay out there for an hour. You WILL catch something weird.

Here is some {censored} we caught: http://www.kore-net.com/ghosts/

Good news:

My mom just came home from a store and told me she met a 16-year old girl that's in my school and said the girl smiled when she heard my name (my mom and the girl were talking) and kept talking about me. My mom told her some stuff about me and my mom thinks the girl likes me.

Good news:

My mom just came home from a store and told me she met a 16-year old girl that's in my school and said the girl smiled when she heard my name (my mom and the girl were talking) and kept talking about me. My mom told her some stuff about me and my mom thinks the girl likes me.

Gonna get you some? :(

Guest lord of the view
I should've said this earlier. I like space stuff and my dream is to live in space someday.

I assumed that. That still has nothing to do with anything we were talking about. I don't see how you living in space is going to help you with your shyness. Anyway, talk to this girl. See what happens.