I am lonely

173 posts in this topic

I am not lying. Why would I lie about something like this? I don't lie at all. I just need to improve something in my life, that's all. Not just be on the computer all the time.
But you don't listen to us at all, so what is the point?
For all we know, we may only live once.
And for all I know, if there is a God, he is a loving, compassionate father, not an evil, perverted judge who sends people to Hell for no reason at all.

And for all I know, if there is a God, he is a loving, compassionate father, not an evil, perverted judge who sends people to Hell for no reason at all.

Damn Straight. 'Heaven' isn't some exclusive club, and if it was an exclusive club... who would want to go to a club without drugs and lust?

Guest lord of the view

I agree with ResX. You ask for our help, but ignore it. What do you want? Someone to wave a magic wand and make all your problems disappear?

Enough with the storytelling. If youre really gonna talk to this girl, dont be like *nasaly voice* "hey, I like classical music, fruit, and looking up interesting things on wikipedia, wanna go fishing with me?". Just ask about her, and if she asks about you tell her a condensed version of yourself. Like that your a health conscious person and relatively religious. Not that you are going to or are listening to us, but if you were, then thats what to do.

i remember back in the day when i was religious, i was like " ppl are 2 yung to have relationshipz! wait till you get married! i am going to join the marines!", then one noght, i realzed my life sucked, and then i went crazy "naughty". girls seem to like the naughty dudes better then the pro american values men

And don't act all super-religious around her. I mean if you are, then don't show it. I was never religious cause well, I don't believe in it, but I asked a couple girls I was talking to and they said that the Godheads are just creepy, but some sort of moral value is nice. Although they could be wrong cause I have no moral value and I dated 3 of them, not at the same time. Nonetheless, no godhead.

I will comment about her hair. It's a start.

See, this is how I know your lying just to make a storyline out of this. If you wanted to be less lonely youd take our advice and politely say "Goodbye InsanelyMac, hello world!", but instead you keep arguing and adding onto your helplessness.

See, this is how I know your lying just to make a storyline out of this. If you wanted to be less lonely youd take our advice and politely say "Goodbye InsanelyMac, hello world!", but instead you keep arguing and adding onto your helplessness.

Well, there's 2 choices in my life right now:

1. Geek and lonely

2. Have a girlfriend and be with friends

I want to choose the 2nd option and I am not lying.

Well, there's 2 choices in my life right now:

1. Geek and lonely

2. Have a girlfriend and be with friends

I want to choose the 2nd option and I am not lying.

You don't have only two choices. You have a million choices.

Secondly, you are a "churchgoing" person who came asking for advice from a group of drug-loving Christian-haters, not to mention the fact that they are computer-geeks with no lives themselves, so can't legitimately comment on these issues. This is a broad generalization, so it doesn't apply to everyone here, but you know who you are :pirate2:

Look at the responses that you have gotten:

• Girls
  • Drugs
  • Masturbation
  • Parties
  • Lies about yourself
  • Hiding the truth about yourself

Does any of this look like a good combination to make you sincerely have a better time, no matter which way that you mix it?

You need to go talk to your youth leader at church.

-3nigma

Girlwise if you dont know how to talk to them theres always myspace for practice!

as long as your an attractive kid they'll talk and ya know just practice talking to them see how it goes

you can

-sweet talk

-sarcastically mean

-kind of ignore them (so they try hard to talk to you)

-be nice (but watch it or else its just "I love you like a brother")

nowadays everyone just wants sex and most girls want a break from that so be nice and not a horny prick. Only way its okay is if she's horny becuase everyone does.

its how i'm so smoothe hahaha and how i got to 3800 friends with only 10 guys.