Official Unofficial Cider Game thread

243 posts in this topic

Am I not right in believing CoD4 is out for the Mac?? Bump on the Unreal Tournament 3 post!

sorry guys...

wahwahman89 is r8

i have only call of duty "2" working and running on leopard and not 4

---

does anyone have age of empires 2 working? i can hear the sound when its starts but no screen

sorry guys...

wahwahman89 is r8

i have only call of duty "2" working and running on leopard and not 4

---

does anyone have age of empires 2 working? i can hear the sound when its starts but no screen

I can not get COD4 to work but there are native versions of COD2 and AoE 2 for os x.

Any Help with COD4 would be great. If anyone needs any info on any native games for os x let me know i basicly have them all.

I'll d/l CoD4 and try to get it running. Has no-one read my posts about Unreal Tournament 3? Seems to be ignored... I would at least like someone to tell me NO, IT CAN'T BE DONE so I can sleep in peace...

@cod4: take a look at this: http://www.linux-gamers.net/modules/wiwimo...page=HOWTO+COD4

i think we should try to compile wine for osx and then bring it to work with the cider .app package...

have a good try

Won't work on OS X. You can apply the patch fine and compile Wine, but the OpenGL libraries aren't linked properly with the OS X libraries.

Even if it did swapping wine versions within Cider wouldn't work do to other linking issues.

So the options to get CoD4 working are: wait for Cider to incorporate these patches, wait for the linking issues of OpenGl and Wine to get corrected (Apple problem), or find the source for Cider to compile ourselves.