Favorite Design Fonts

Swad

46 posts in this topic

I don't have a favorite font, I use a lot of different variables based on the website I'm designing, and the company feel that I'm working for. If anyone's interested in a collection of fonts, check out my more recent thread: http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=31701 I counted a working 3456 Fonts after I installed the whole collection.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I usually use Verdana for my site but I love Myriad. Its the font Apple uses for advertising and stuff. The font is very expensive but I just found a forum thread where you can download it for free. Here are the download links:

Myriad Apple

Myriad Pro

I am sorry to say though that its a Windows TrueType font converted from the original Mac version. Here is the original site I got the download links from. A user called "MiLToS_666" posted the download and he says to sent him a PM if you want the original Mac version.

• 1 month later...

Although i agree with the basic "principals" of design, EQUALLY important is the CLIENT, PRODUCT, MARKET....

I, most of the time spend a day or so with the client in their working envitoment and if this is the feel you got from your clients business....GO FOR IT!

SticMAN

Sometimes you go with your feelings

Yea, It looks unbalanced. Either you need something on the other side, or you need to downsize the radio waves. I tried downsizing the radio waves real quick just for an example and I think it looks much better.

alarm56mi.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

i have used 'FuturaPress' font for inkakinada.com

inkakinada.com > is an " World's First Geo-Visual City Information Classifieds Portal". free classified website.

kakinada.jpg

templatesbasket.com > where you can download templates for free of cost. designers can create portfolio to exhibit their templates through the web..

logo.jpg

The above web products have been developed by Nyros Technologies as their own products.

nyros-technologies-logo.gif

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...