Bill Gates Computer Quote of the year

MadDoggyca

20 posts in this topic

That's what I love about good ole Billy Gates. He is no dummy.

He realizes that Mac hardware and software is attractive. So why not say that, especially since his software, WINDOWS, can run on a MAC.

He is one smart cookie.

That's what I love about good ole Billy Gates. He is no dummy.

He realizes that Mac hardware and software is attractive. So why not say that, especially since his software, WINDOWS, can run on a MAC.

He is one smart cookie.

Trust me its not the So Called Mac Hardware is Attractive. :D

and someone tell me whats wrong with Apples front page what kind of message does that give you.

Umm Steve Jobs and Bill Gates were never Roommates. In fact they were in different Universities altogether. Bill Gates had Steve Balmer and Paul Allen as his room mates.

Actually Steve Jobs owes Bill big time, AFAIK Bill Gates helped Steve get back into Apple and bring the company back up.

Actually Steve Jobs owes Bill big time, AFAIK Bill Gates helped Steve get back into Apple and bring the company back up.

What alternative reality did you pull that out of? Bill didn't help Steve get back into Apple. Apple asked him to come back and to bring NeXT technology with him so they could use it to develop OS X. The Apple-Microsoft deal didn't happen until about a year later, and it really wasn't as significant, monetarily, as people make it out to be. It probably accounted for less than 10% of Apple's net worth at the time.

I think uc is referring to the when steve jobs announced that apple will be forming a temp ms partnership.

Yes, I know that is what he was talking about, but his "facts" were a little off. Personally, I think that your link is a "must watch" for anyone who only knows about that deal from Pirates of Silicon Valley or from what they heard or read on some internet forum. It dispels some of the myths about it.

• 4 weeks later...