Build 9a527

steve22

127 posts in this topic

Nope iMovie 08 7.0 and 7.0.1 both crash on open:

Application Specific Information:

*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInternalInconsistencyException', reason: 'Creating more than one Application'

iDVD opens, but doesn't show a preview of the themes.

What about front row? Does it have the final transition into frontrow-mode now? In former builds, theres just a boring fade to the appleTV-Frontrow. Does it now something cool, like the animation in Tiger?

yes it has that, but its better cause it fades from the desktop to frontrow, instead of the fading and then desktop just appearing :(

Hi,

Betas are still betas..

Is that true that release date of Leo is moved by Apple from October to January/February 2008...?

Can anybody tell more about it - confirm it or no...?

What about front row? Does it have the final transition into frontrow-mode now? In former builds, theres just a boring fade to the appleTV-Frontrow. Does it now something cool, like the animation in Tiger?
Yes. FrontRow is still boring (and buggy).

Hi,

Betas are still betas..

Is that true that release date of Leo is moved by Apple from October to January/February 2008...?

Can anybody tell more about it - confirm it or no...?

Where did you hear about this? It's not true as far as I know and doesn't really make sense since it's very close to release quality.

Where did you hear about this? It's not true as far as I know and doesn't really make sense since it's very close to release quality.

OK. So if it's so close to finall release quality - tell me exacly - when will be the release date...? I mean the exact day..?

Does anyone know how this build runs on the Santa Rosa Macbook Pros? The last few releases have all been terrible.

I have a 15" MBP 2.4Ghz SR. and it runs almost perfect now. Previous builds has all sorts of graphics and sleep problems for me.

I haven't booted into Tiger once since installing it, which is pretty impressive given the problems previous builds had.

The only issue that remains for me is Parallals and VMWare. Parallels causes an instant kernel panic and VMWare causes SystemUIServer to run at 100% cpu

the only issue i have with this build is that most of my 3d apps dont work!!! things like maxwell render and artlantis studio all crash when loading up a 3d scene... but somehow, archicad and sketchup works well.. and google sketchup works well too... which puzzles me...

I've had the old build on my macbook, but was hell to get wireless to work, just couldn't connect (Macbook 2ghz core 2 duo), id this build better?

Feel free to pm me some ideas for my new install ;-)

Grtz

There is a specific thread for requesting invitations: http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showforum=65

As a suggestion for people asking for Oink invitations include more info in your posts like ratios from other sites or why you'll be a good choice.

I have a few invites left but I don't want an inbox full of requests. I'll make my decision based on requests in that thread.