Work x1950gt pro ! Dev_ID = 0x72801002 and 0x72881002 !

Bronya

1,886 posts in this topic

Sorry, but on my X1950GT 512mb don't work QE ((. What I'l can do? (sorry, my languege is bad) (Mac OS 10.5.6 update to 10.5.7)

Probably you messed up your files with different versions.

1.- Install 10.5.6 Vanilla

2.- Update to 10.5.7

3.- Install Bronya's drivers, it will work.

Remember, you ALWAYS have to backup your Vanilla drivers before overwriting them with hacked versions, and install them again before updating so when you apply a new MacOS X update the process goes correctly.

Here are ATI vanilla 10.5.7 drivers: http://rapidshare.com/files/234956335/Vani...10.5.7.zip.html

Install that, and then Bronya's drivers...maybe it works.

Success!!!! Thank Bronya for putting me straight B)

What I had to do

1) Restore /System/Library/Extensions/ATIRadeonX1000GA.plugin ATIRadeonX1000GLDriver.bundle ATIRadeonX1000VADriver.bundle to those RIGHT after the 10.5.7 Update (AKA before I installed the 10.5.6 drivers in the interem)

2) Install Bronya's new Drivers...

Voila it works great!...

Bronya. Is there a quick way to determine I am running the correct drivers? Just to make sure ?

can you or someone post these original kext driver of 10.5.7 ??

or where i can find it? it's possible to put these drivers straight into bronya's package.

i tried to directly install the new drivers over 10.5.7 w/ bronya 10.5.6 x1950 driver.

can confirm on a 0x7288 x1959GT wont work, the system is up but graphics,icons are not displayed (i thnk problems with framebuffer) only white blocks on black screen ( blocks represent the dock, icons etc) i do not have original kext from 10.5.7 like kevin said so i cannot try.

thank you

edit: never mind, have not read last msg for vanilla drivers...will get a try

edit2: of course it work like a charm!!.. great Bronya!

can you explain or point me to how can i do this?

thank you!

Explain WHAT? precise the question..

I have desactivated the original kext = rename with XXX.kext.orig, labelled in red,

and a put the Bronya's ones (in green).. repair perm,reboot.

for the GFX String use EFIStudio, or take a good one for a 1950Pro, edit com.apple.boot.plist, ad it is ok!

Explain WHAT? precise the question..

I have desactivated the original kext = rename with XXX.kext.orig, labelled in red,

and a put the Bronya's ones (in green).. repair perm,reboot.

for the GFX String use EFIStudio, or take a good one for a 1950Pro, edit com.apple.boot.plist, ad it is ok!

i was referring to "GFX String". what is it. how to use it. if anyone can use it.

i have a 0x7288 ATI Sapphire x1950GT pciex.

thank you very much.

i was referring to "GFX String". what is it. how to use it. if anyone can use it.

i have a 0x7288 ATI Sapphire x1950GT pciex.

thank you very much.

it is just to replace the Natit.kext injector. the GFXString is an hexadecimal code place in the com.apple.boot.plist which allows the system to get informations of your graphics card during the boot, but without injector.

if your card is fulling working (resolution + QE/CI) with Bronya's kext, don't worry about that.

more infos:

http://forum.netkas.org/index.php/topic,104.0.html

Hi All,

first thanks to Bronya for his work! I installed iDeneb 10.5.6 with voodoo 9.6 kernel on Prescot P4 and i865PE based Gigabyte board with 3 GB RAM and either IDE and SATA drives. My ATI is an Sapphire Radeon x1950gt AGP.

The driver installs fine after a while of trying, I get full hardware support. But here is my problem: After booting I have a minute or so for looking that my driver works fine ;-) Then the system hangs or get freeze while my (usb) mouse is still working. In the moment the computer freezes it start to read/write on the HardDrive. If I boot in Safe Mode the driver is inactive but the system works fine.

Does anybody has an idea about that? Tryed a lot starting from installation of other versions (iDeneb 10.5.5) and other kernels (XNU 9.4, .....) ending by using other drivers.. Still se same, driver is active and system hangs or driver is inactive and system works. Really anoying :-(

Thanks for any help,

madsector

Hey bronya! I imagine you've got snow leopard?? Can you post your drivers please?? :whistle: thanks!!

Yes, what version ?

Дима ! Огромное спасибо ! Как всегда - НА ВЫСОТЕ !!!

Пожалуйста )))

Yes, what version ?

Пожалуйста )))

Hey there,,,

Bronya, Your inbox is full so no PM's for you... :)

Currently your post is the only one I found about installing one of snow leo's builds on your hackintosh with a boot loader.

Can you please provide some information on how you did it or refer me to another post with this info ?

I have a boot-132 CD (think it's dfe's), but if I understood correctly you modified it to boot snow leo.

I already have a 10.5.7 installed on my machine, so the specs are good.

Your help is really really really appreciated,

10x,

yonika

Hi,Bronya!

У меня плохой английский,поэтому я на русском.

Я устанавливал твой драйвер для ATI X1950gt 512 mb(7288) под ideneb 10.5.6 и у меня после перезагрузки вылезает серый экран.Что делать?Помоги,пожайлуста Дмитрий. :)

Hey there,,,

Bronya, Your inbox is full so no PM's for you... :)

Currently your post is the only one I found about installing one of snow leo's builds on your hackintosh with a boot loader.

Can you please provide some information on how you did it or refer me to another post with this info ?

I have a boot-132 CD (think it's dfe's), but if I understood correctly you modified it to boot snow leo.

I already have a 10.5.7 installed on my machine, so the specs are good.

Your help is really really really appreciated,

10x,

yonika

Hi ! Here in boot132 it is a lot of that to correct... Now I stop to correct boot132! Continues to work netkas and zef! That the system snowleopard worked, it is necessary to correct the table smbios. Ask at netkas or zef is better.

I time no have !

Hi,Bronya!

У меня плохой английский,поэтому я на русском.

Я устанавливал твой драйвер для ATI X1950gt 512 mb(7288) под ideneb 10.5.6 и у меня после перезагрузки вылезает серый экран.Что делать?Помоги,пожайлуста Дмитрий. :)

Привет! Ты скачал последнюю из моего 1 поста драйвер ??? Ты лучше скачай 10.5.7 и обнови до 10.5.7 из оффициального сайта apple.com, а потом установи драйвер . Попробуй !

Hi ! Here in boot132 it is a lot of that to correct... Now I stop to correct boot132! Continues to work netkas and zef! That the system snowleopard worked, it is necessary to correct the table smbios. Ask at netkas or zef is better.

I time no have !

Привет! Ты скачал последнюю из моего 1 поста драйвер ??? Ты лучше скачай 10.5.7 и обнови до 10.5.7 из оффициального сайта apple.com, а потом установи драйвер . Попробуй !

Is it possible to modify it to use with x1700?? x71D51002, you can reply in Russian if it easy for you)))

Yes, but i no work on the it .

А как ты сделал так что заработал sleep? у меня после слипа появляется рабочий стол который был до слипа а потом темнота((( какой kext отвечал за это ты не в курсе? я понимаю что разные видюхи но может в чем то они схожи. кстати у тебя ящик полон. не смог пм послать

А как ты сделал так что заработал sleep? у меня после слипа появляется рабочий стол который был до слипа а потом темнота((( какой kext отвечал за это ты не в курсе? я понимаю что разные видюхи но может в чем то они схожи. кстати у тебя ящик полон. не смог пм послать

Я очистил ящик (I cleared inbox ) :angel:))

Отвечает за слееп это те кексты в плагине внутри atindrv.kext или atiRndrv.kext ! Я пофиксил ATY_Prionace.kext !

Я очистил ящик (I cleared inbox ) :D))

Отвечает за слееп это те кексты в плагине внутри atindrv.kext или atiRndrv.kext ! Я пофиксил ATY_Prionace.kext !

a ты не помнишь что именно ты там фиксил в atiRndrv.kext - > ATY_Prionace.kext? я пытался использовать твой atiRndrv.kext. безполезно((( все равно ящик полон :D )))

This message can not be sent because the recipient's inbox is full.

This personal message has not been sent

Hello bronya,

first of all, thank you for creating tehse drivers.

I'm not sure, wich driver i can safely use?

Osx ideneb 1.4 10.5.6

Voodoo kernel 9.5

seatbelt fix

Powercolor x1950pro 512 mb AGP! card

is your 10.5.6 driver for vanilla/pci-e cards only or will this work on my amd /agp system?

kind regards

• 2 weeks later...