Work x1950gt pro ! Dev_ID = 0x72801002 and 0x72881002 !

Bronya

1,886 posts in this topic

Hi bronya, and thanks for answer, but at somepoint, i did install IDeneb 10.5.5 version, and installed the 10.5.5 driver, it worked first time after reboot, then white screen. Kernel was 9.4. Do i need 9.5 kernel? Afaik there isnt a 9.5 kernell for AMD, just the vanilla one, correct me if im wrong.

Hello, i have a problem with the MTZeon 10.5.5 AGP.zip driver.

I use a with ASU updated to 10.5.5. Version of Leo4all v4.1.

Everything works fine, except my MSI Radeon 1950 512 MB AGP.

So I Installed MTZeon's AGP driver from this Thread for 10.5.5. Leopard.

The first time i ran the load.command, i looked fine and it said that the system have to reboot.

ok, but after the reboot i had strange graphic errors.

Then, I reinstalled my system witz all updates und try to install everything with the kext helper b7.

First i Installed the AGPGart.kext, reboot, and my 1950 was recognized as agp, woah^^

Then i installed the IONDRVSupport and the ATIRADEONx1000 kexts, and my mouse cursor und the desktop

had huge graphic issues, except the dockbar(?), strange

Then again reinstalling everything, and putting al the kext in the kext helper, restart, and the same graphic issues.

before i forget, my system is:

AMD x2 5000+

ASROCK AM2NF3

2 GB Ram

if it helps

(sorry for my english, i'm german)

edit: my Dev_Id is 7280

and what about the open gl thing??

what is it and what should i do with the open.gl.framework folder??

i copied it under system/library/frameworks but it changed nothing:(

I've only tested the driver with iATKOS v4i and now on Retail install. I have a C2D Intel processor, maybe you need to fix something in order for it to work on AMD processor :(

the thing is, when i scan the driver folder with marvins amd utility it says there are 3 files witz cpuid, but when i try to patch that it gives me an error message, i think i'll try it with zephyroths tool.

or can someone patch for me the open.gl.framework for amd?

edit: ok zephyroths tool also doesn't work, this ist really bothersome

iam instal ideneb 10.5.5 and driver( 9f33) for x1950gt (7288) ----- kernel panic

instal driver (Post #1402) --- ok QE-enable! but OpenGL dont working

screen after effect cs3 :

help me please!!!

Attached thumbnail(s)

Reduced 42%

320 x 343 (30.5K)

Reduced 68%

616 x 555 (50.82K)

Hum... what is your device ID's? I had to stop using AGPGart when I installed 10.5.5 Retail on my hardware, otherwise it would not boot. But the rest remains the same, I have QE+CI enabled, rotation, everything working on my card (PowerColor ATi X1950 Pro AGP, 256MB). Another thing, is your card with Dual-DVI? Mine is. Maybe something's different with your card...

If anyone has any idea, please do tell :)

Hey, I have sort of a newb question. I read the topic over and over again but I'm not sure what to do with these files I downloaded, I have the 10.5.5(9f33) folder on my desktop but I"m not sure if there is a specific order to install them or .. normally I just used the kexthelper to install the kexts but this one has more then just kexts, there are also .plugin .bundle and then the OpenGL framework folder.

Can anyone clarify this a bit more for me? Thanks in advance.

hm, now i reinstalled leo4all v4.1.1. with guid partition table and xnu 9.4.0 kernel and the driver doenst work anymore, it doesn't boot, when i boot with -f -v and -x it shows me an error message with something about the opengl.framework that something in folder version/a has an invalid header

hm, but it worked fine witz 10.5.4 and a 9.2.2. sse3 kernel,

and now when i install leo4all with the in dvd integrated 1950 driver, i get a blue screen with mousecursor and the music from the beginning. that driver worked witzout quartz and core iamge but with higher resolutions, strange thing

Install Leo4All v3 10.5.2 and update 10.5.5.

Driver for 10.5.5 --> Kernel Panic (1 screen)

If delete all *ATI* files from Ext dir and install Driver--> Kernel Panic (2 screen)

With other kext's - no CI/QE

iDeneb v1.3 10.5.5 - same effect. :)

Card Ati Sapphire radeon x1950 gt 256Mb (1002x7288).

WHAT'S WRONG??? :)

Я уже себе весь мозг взорвал. ну не работает - хоть ты тресни!!!

post-307913-1226324419_thumb.jpg

post-307913-1226349717_thumb.jpg

I too installed iDeneb 1.3 10.5.5 and now cannot use my ATI Sapphire Radeon x1950 pro. The good news is that I found a nvidia lying around. I am able to use it for the time being but I'd be thrilled if anybody had a solid suggestion for getting the x1950 running.