Leopard Beta

MacVertigo

113 posts in this topic

It was there. I just got a PM from the guy who seeded it. I'm trying to get it a copy from him.. he is in Japan... so it is a little hard to talk to him...

If I get a copy, I'll get it posted somewhere.

Japan? Wow.

Perhaps you should suggest him to put it on the bay, unless it's a trackerless torrent or something like that.

@iDarbert, referring to the person closing the client and then whatnot else happening thereafter: Correct, which is why it's a longshot of quite some proportion...but hey, what else are we going to do but speculate until it does finally leak :thumbsdown_anim:?

Anyways, here's to hoping MacVertigo can finally make some headway =D.

@iDarbert, referring to the person closing the client and then whatnot else happening thereafter: Correct, which is why it's a longshot of quite some proportion...but hey, what else are we going to do but speculate until it does finally leak :thumbsdown_anim:?

Well, it could also be that the torrent had DHT enabled - so we can hope it would actually keep propagating even if it was killed on the tracker.

Hmm... Seems like the image size isn't big enough...

It IS a compressed DMG, so that might have something to do with it. Also, my disk is scratched so it might not have completely worked when creating the image. I'll run this thing through my DVD cleaner and see if that does anything.