0x71C1 - 0x71C7 ATi X1650 Pro fix (QE/CI/Rotation Enabled)

Denicio

354 posts in this topic

Hi guys I need drivers for 10.5.6

I have Ati radeon 1650 512mb pci, my device id: 0x71C6

popeyeq - i had this card working on 10.5.5 everything was working all functions except i could not wake it up form sleep and I had no idea how to solve it, what does your card do??? did you find any solutions ???

please if anybody has drivers for my card upload it !!!!!!!!! thanks in advance ))))))))))

@ Bradberry: You were lucky that I was reding this post, normally I'm not often in insanelymac. Take a look here. Infinitemac is my standard forum.

I'm searching for alternate drivers for my X1600 71c2. I'm experimenting with Natit and NatitX1600 but no success yet. My problem is that Quicktime 7.5 or higher is awful slow, a DivX movie scaled to fullscreen needs up to 90% CPU power on an Athlon 64 4000+.

• 2 weeks later...

I installed the ideneb driver for 71c7 for my x1650 sapphire 512mb, hangs no DVI only through the VGA.

Could someone provide a step by step of their success, I think i'm missing a step?

I've been installing over old drivers, is that okay?

update:

i restored all original .kexts file and installed 71c3_x1600.pgk again.

I get all features enabled but the screen gets problems to refresh, some pixels are red and after few time hangs! i had to reset pc :whistle:

any help??!

update:

i restored all original .kexts file and installed 71c3_x1600.pgk again.

I get all features enabled but the screen gets problems to refresh, some pixels are red and after few time hangs! i had to reset pc :(

any help??!

Maybe it's a kernel problem on your hardware... Try change it to an other... Don't forget to backup working one :D

i'm using iPC OSx86 on AMD and i installed Voodoo Kernel (9.5.0)

in iPC_README_FIRST:

If you are on an AMD or SSE2 System you MUST choose the Voodoo 9.5.0 kernel under Kernels;

i remeber that Vanilla (9.6.0) didn't work ;)

any other kernel to try for AMD?

:wacko:

please tell me there is some trouble for StageXNU 9.4.0 universal kernel? because when I install VGA driver there is error and then I must reinstal OS

I have ASUS Eax1650 pro DEV ID: 71c7 but it's not AGP it's on PCI slot

• 1 month later...

Hello.

Tell, and there are drivers for RADEON X1650 PCIE (512Mb) (0x71C7)?

System which I use it iDeneb v1.4 (10.5.6)

Drivers which go in the complete set cause a panic of a kernel.

I apologize for curve English.

In advance thanks for the help.

x1650 Pro 512MB APG ID 0x71c1 hangs on a blue screen during boot with these.

yup does the same for me as well.. i fixed it ... but then it said i had a error with my atindrv.kext...

idk what to do...

can a developer help ?

i would but I'm lost..

i've been trying for a month and i'm still not giving up...

i have the 71c1

Yeah. I had no major problems with this card in previous versions (like 10.5.5) but with 10.5.6 I have never gotten QE/CI support, only resolution change... I think I'm going to buy an 8400GS, which installs flawlessly (have it on another machine).

• 3 weeks later...