About this Mac Graphics

223 posts in this topic

Here's mine. I took the silver stock apple and used photoshop to make it look retro, then added a blueish streak effect to the word Hackintosh. I have HUDs for Adium, About This Mac, System Info, and restart/logoff/shutdown dialogs.

ScreenShotLarge.png

Please post MacOSX.tif thanks :P

Here's mine. I took the silver stock apple and used photoshop to make it look retro, then added a blueish streak effect to the word Hackintosh. I have HUDs for Adium, About This Mac, System Info, and restart/logoff/shutdown dialogs.

Please post the files :)

• 2 weeks later...

they are some nice icon thingies - The first one is probibly the better of the two... just as its easier to read the writing on it, but maybe you should re do the first one with the reflection on the writing as in the second one.

The reflection looks horrible. It's just a direct flip and has no skew at all. It looks really stupid if it's not skewed. A real reflection is never perfect like that.

And OS X Hackintosh sounds retarded as well. It needs to just say Hackintosh or stick with Mac OS X.

Apple never says "OS X Macintosh", so OS X Hackintosh looks stupid.

I was thinking that too

i will fix that on the first one

here is an intel one

core2duov2iq2.png

I like this one a lot. I have a quad core. Do you think you can do one that says quad core or core 2 quad?

• 2 weeks later...
Because making something look like that is lame.

It doesn't look great at all.

I didn't mean anything by it, so don't get so offended just because somebody doesn't like it.

I doubt he's offended that somebody doesn't like it, he's offended at how you expressed your dislike for it. Calling something retarded isn't the most constructive way to give opinions.

bhast2, I like this one:

macosx2gs3.png

Love the concept, but I don't have an AMD. Make something exactly like that except with a Core 2 Quad logo instead of an AMD X2 ;)

Robbiem,

Love that one, looks great and I'm using it right now on my HUD About this Mac :)

PCWiz, here are two i made for you quickly:

whze5z.jpg

in5wf9.jpg

Just some quick tries. Use them if you want. (I didnt have the font used in that AMD one, so i chose another font). Hope you like it :soldiers:

Here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/120989897/Intel-1.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/120989898/Intel-2.tif.html

(Couldn't upload on this forums server for some reasons [upload failed. You are not permitted to upload this type of file] )