Mac OS X 10.5 - 9a377a Client & Server Released on ADC

Adrian Fogge

208 posts in this topic

Yes, many people have it as their primary OS....the current build seems to be very stable so a bunch of people who have been waiting to make it primary have switched.

Thanks, so as far as you know it will work properly via USB 2.0 hdd storage drive? I'm just booted the installation and I've an external archos' gemini 30Gb connected...

Well, it has already been in "our" hands for nearly a month already.

Okay, so I am having a lot of fun with my rounding there... but still we are only a week and a half away from a full month anyways!

Currently scheduled Apple Events in "Spring 2007"...

NAB - Las Vegas Convention Center

April 14-19

WWDC - Moscone Center

June 11-15

For example, Mac Pro for $2000 base price, and then substantial discounts if you are going to do upgrades like the 3GHz processors, memory, disks, etc.

I got my Mac Pro with the 3GHz processors, 8GB memory, 4 500GB Disks and the ATI 1900XT for $2900 plus shipping.

Sure, I already had ADC but if I were to make a new purchase of a high end or customized Mac, I would definitely buy ADC first because you can still save a couple hundred even after the $500.

As well, it gets you a full license of OS X upon it's release. So, slice $130 off of your future expenses.

Hi,

I just up this one. Seeing at the ADC Store, I just set your configuration and it's showing me 5,952$.

How did you pay 2900$ ? (if it's real...)

I think we will see another build as a kind of 'release candidate' before leopard goes gold. I'm half tempted to get rid of 10.4.9 and go with leopard as a primary OS with this build, never mind the next one.

This build has been out for nearly a month already.

With any luck, there will be a new one either later today or next week, just cause Apple seems to like Thursdays for releasing Leopard seeds (more often than not on a Thursday, until recently it was the Second Thursday of the Month but now it is all over the place so impossible to guess).

Yep, that's Oink. However for that kind of post in this kind of thread... you can easily expect a lifetime ban...

Hey, it's happened!

There is another complete section on the forum for invites to Oink, Demonoid, Brokenstones, etc.

It has only been mentioned at least twice on EVERY SINGLE page of this very 9 PAGE thread.

And to think that this thread was supposed to be one of those "What We Know" threads.

Sure, it is "What we know" in the sense that "it's on oink", but I was hoping for something a little more "focused".