Mac OS X 10.5 - 9a377a Client & Server Released on ADC

Adrian Fogge

208 posts in this topic

What do you think about this?

Apple is getting more like Microsoft everyday.

They are advertising so heavily (the iphone) on Demonoid and Pirate Bay so that their betas of Leopard will not be allowed on as torrents.

Just paying to keep it off.

LOL :angel::angry::hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

those are so called free iphone sites not apple

Yea, but it contains many factual errors such as ZFS only being available through MacFUSE, the same thing that gives us NTFS R/W support.

Add to that that we KNOW that Leopard has ZFS support RIGHT NOW, it just is not bootable in the current build.

~Adrian

Yea, but it contains many factual errors such as ZFS only being available through MacFUSE, the same thing that gives us NTFS R/W support.

Add to that that we KNOW that Leopard has ZFS support RIGHT NOW, it just is not bootable in the current build.

~Adrian

No, he said that ZFS was accessible ALSO with MacFuse as he talk about the port on OSX.

Even more recently, ZFS became accessible under OS X thanks to the MacFUSE project.

Now, it looks as though the port is not just wishful thinking, but an active project.

Don't read too fast ...

Anyone think it's possible that, with Mac Pros and Cinema Displays out of the way, that the whole event could be devoted to Leopard and ProApps? I'm think that the ProApps may be Leopard only, and also, what's the point of having Leopard come out on the first day of WWDC.....Devs need time to truly get a feel for the new os at least a few weeks before to get something out of the sessions at wwdc....

That's why I truly think that Leopard could be released (or at least a shipping date not too late after) at NAB....I mean, Apple sent out the invites a really good amount of time in advance, even more than usual I believe.

Plus, does anyone else agree with these predictions:

1. Mini-MacbookPro @ WWDC (Possibly NAB, but I doubt it with all my other predictions)

2. Full iPhone release at WWDC

I mean, it's all about logic, and I think that this is the most logical way to go aobut it

What do you guys think?