41 minutes ago, antuneddu said:

Let's reactivate Developer Seed again 😂

Fast and furious :hysterical: I am on it Bro. :thumbsup_anim:

Yep this one done also.

Edited by eSaF
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Shaneee said:

All good on AMD with current patches. Although AppleMCEReporterDisabler.kext is required now to boot.

Is this kext required for specific SMBIOS such as MacPro7,1/MacPro6,1/iMacPro1,1 etc. only ?

• Like 2

All good on AMD with current patches. Although AppleMCEReporterDisabler.kext is required now to boot.

Any word on the intel Ethernet port that’s been not working for a while now? i211AT I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, SavageAUS said:

Any word on the intel Ethernet port that’s been not working for a while now? i211AT I think.

Without drama

Intel I219V2 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet:

Bus:	PCI
  Vendor ID:	0x8086
  Device ID:	0x15b8
  Subsystem Vendor ID:	0x8086
  Subsystem ID:	0x0000
  Revision ID:	0x0031
  Driver:	com.insanelymac.IntelMausiEthernet
  BSD Device Name:	en0
  MAC Address:	1c:1b:0d:66:5b:71
  AVB Support:	No
  Maximum Link Speed:	1 Gb/s

21E196i, Clover 5143+

• Like 5

20 hours ago, jsl2000 said:

Is this kext required for specific SMBIOS such as MacPro7,1/MacPro6,1/iMacPro1,1 etc. only ?

Unsure. Do you require it on FX? If not then it would seem to be a AM4/TRX40 issue.

7 hours ago, SavageAUS said:

I've not tried it recently. Happy with my USB to LAN adapter.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shaneee said:

Unsure. Do you require it on FX? If not then it would seem to be a AM4/TRX40 issue.

I've not tried it recently. Happy with my USB to LAN adapter.

I can confirm that both my FX-6300 and Ryzen 1700X hackintoshs did not require this kext to boot 12.3beta.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SavageAUS said:

12.3 on both my machines is ok but AMD rig can no longer use google chrome or GitHub desktop. Anyone else?

No problem in my Ryzen 1700X hackintoshs !

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jsl2000 said:
No problem in my Ryzen 1700X hackintoshs !

Might be related to 5000 series AMD then. I’ll try clearing NVram and see how I go.

Cleaning nvram did not help and I have noticed Logitech ghub is also not working along with GitHub Desktop and Google Chrome.

No such issues on Intel just AMD.

Edited by SavageAUS
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, meaganmargaret said:

So, I had a bumpy ride on this one.  I tried to upgrade using 076, and that was a no-go.  I started the update and things seemed to moving forward just fine, but, my last reboot failed and that was it.  I was dead in the water.

So, I updated to 077, and shortly thereafter, I was able to boot into 12.3 (21E5196i)

Even with 0.7.7 doesn't work for me.

I managed to install 12.3 beta without incident but now my laptop is having trouble connecting to wifi after waking from sleep. Toggling wifi on and off once or twice fixes it.  Using the latest AirportBrcmFixup, of course.

• Sad 1

Can anyone with Intel I211 variant of Ethernet see if its working with Driverkit-AppleEthernetE1000.dext or not? On some AMD systems its activating but causes extreme stability issues and panics.

565266237_ScreenShot2022-01-30at1_34_33PM.png.b5d7895abfb391188d5f4b94f6b8a1f8.png

Edited by Pavo
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Pavo said:

Can anyone with Intel I211 variant of Ethernet see if its working with Driverkit-AppleEthernetE1000.dext or not? On some AMD systems its activating but causes extreme stability issues and panics.

565266237_ScreenShot2022-01-30at1_34_33PM.png.b5d7895abfb391188d5f4b94f6b8a1f8.png

I had the same issue in my Ryzen 1700X hackintosh.

Temporary solution is replaced by AppleIGB.kext, but it will be disabled after sleep.

Better solution: add WiFi-USB such as ASUS USB-AC68 or D-LINK DWA-192, both worked stably in my system.

• Like 1