[Pre-Release] macOS Catalina 10.15.5

gengik84

129 posts in this topic

Personally I don't think any update is going to fix my issue. Found a Reddit describing big changes in 15.4 with CPU masking and the kernel that breaks Clover. Read Opencore works so may go opencore but another pain.

Thanks

Now I'm unable to search for update to 10.15.5 beta 1, first I installed an beta profile but it didn't work na right now I used the command line @CMMChris and the result is the picture below... How do I solve this?

Captura de ecrã 2020-04-15, às 22.04.25.png

Captura de ecrã 2020-04-15, às 22.08.02.png

Now I'm unable to search for update to 10.15.5 beta 1, first I installed an beta profile but it didn't work na right now I used the command line @CMMChris and the result is the picture below... How do I solve this?

Run

sudo /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Seeding.framework/Resources/seedutil enroll CustomerSeed

then run

sudo /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Seeding.framework/Resources/seedutil fixup

Now reboot. Then try switching to the Developer Seed again

sudo /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Seeding.framework/Resources/seedutil enroll DeveloperSeed

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, MorenoAv said:

The other times it worked for me too the with a script I have to change the catalog, but not this time id on't know why...

Thanks anyway...

Try this in terminal:

softwareupdate --reset-ignored

In Settings > Software Update, unchecked "Automatically keep my Mac up to date" 

32 minutes ago, MorenoAv said:

Hi @Matgen84,

I followed your instructions and didn't work, as you can see in te photos...

Thanks

Captura de ecrã 2020-04-16, às 11.30.20.png

Captura de ecrã 2020-04-16, às 11.30.42.png

On Apple developer forum, users thinks  it is because the 10.15.4 supplemental update is newer than the 10.15.5 beta. Do you install the supplemental 10.15.4?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MorenoAv said:

Yes I think I did, because I made an new usb install and downloaded it from App Store...

Captura de ecrã 2020-04-16, às 13.06.40.png

Do you keep this new 10.15.4 in Applications folder! Remove it, reboot and try again.

If it doesn't work, maybe wait Beta 2 is the solution :)

• Like 2