[Release] macOS 10.15.4 is out!

mnfesq

231 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Dragster27 said:

No, 'been upgrading this installation up to 10.15.3 without problems... first time this happens... 

The same happened to me and I had to repeat the installation. For this not happen, when you are at the end of the installation (account setup, etc.) do not select to encrypt the disk. If you leave it selected by default, when you restart it will no longer appear on the boot :)

4 hours ago, Fergarth said:

The same happened to me and I had to repeat the installation. For this not happen, when you are at the end of the installation (account setup, etc.) do not select to encrypt the disk. If you leave it selected by default, when you restart it will no longer appear on the boot :)

Thanks... well, I've managed to install it by downloading the FULL 10.15.4 installer and installing it on top if 10.15.4beta...  Now the problem I have is that sleep stopped working... the machine reboots on wake up... 

Any suggestions? 

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Hervé said:

It would seem like RTC patch needs to be revisited too: I'm getting systematic BIOS settings reset on my C2D Vostro200 desktop after rebooting from 10.15.4.

Hello Herve.. i have the same Problem with my HackBook with a C2D T9600 Intel Prozessor and a old Phoenix Bios from 2009.

Only when boot from Catalina 10.15.4 on 2. Partition from the SSD. When boot Mojave 10.14.6 from 1. Partition (with Clover 5103 Folder)

is after restart is all ok. When restart from last Run catalina 10.15.4 set BIOS to Default back. 

Can you help me ? Thanks.

22 hours ago, DoZe said:

Argggghhh…...

Clover 5107, whatevergreen v1.3.7

Works perfectly fine before.

-disablegfxfirmware of waiting for a new whatevergreen release ? 

HDNevrStat1.JPEG

The newest version of WEG was supposed to fix this.  You can try this also:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, duffs said:

anyone has working new HDR option ? it should work on HDMI and DP 

Yes, I have on LG 27UL650-W but colors are awful. I'm searching method to back to SDR mode. HDR works only via DP 1.4 or HDMI 2.0 and SMBIOS 2018 and newer.

same here Bios must be reset after every boot some kind of RTC related problem

<AppleACPIPlatform`AppleACPIPlatformExpert::getUTCTimeOfDay(unsigned long*, unsigned int*)>  found RTC service

2020-03-25 00:35:35.499416+0100  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleRTC) <AppleRTC`AppleRTC::getGMTTimeOfDay()> RTC: getGMTTimeOfDay 1585092933

2020-03-25 00:48:09.570322+0100  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleRTC) <AppleRTC`AppleRTC::setGMTTimeOfDay(long)> RTC: setGMTTimeOfDay 1585090091

this is form log file 

clover 5103    x58 chip

Edited by Rocky12

2 hours ago, enlaid said:

Yes, I have on LG 27UL650-W but colors are awful. I'm searching method to back to SDR mode. HDR works only via DP 1.4 or HDMI 2.0 and SMBIOS 2018 and newer.

Disable it in displays settings.

I'm using tv 4k 43" and my custom EDID over hdmi 2.0, so that i can use scaling HIDPI, but hdr doesn't work. What I did to EDID is to change "default" res. to 4k. maybe my custom display override need some tweaking. anyone knows device id or vendor id of apples pro display.

@Sherlocks Yes buddy with or without Clover patch doesn't make any difference  even replacing those files from mojave to Cat no luck on mojave i don,t have this kind d of  problem

Clover Log 

49:521  0:000  found RTC Length not match, Maybe will cause CMOS reset

Edited by Rocky12
  • Like 1

AppleRTC.kext from Mojave 10.14.6 does not help and how do you do the RTC patch in Clover 5107 please?
[mention=980913]Sherlocks[/mention] Yes buddy with or without Clover patch doesn't make any difference  even replacing those files from mojave to Cat no luck on mojave i don,t have this kind d of  problem
was there no problem for AppleRTC on 10.15.3?
just start from 10.15.4?

나의 SM-N960N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

AppleRTC.kext from Mojave 10.14.6 does not help and how do you do the RTC patch in Clover 5107 please?
[mention=980913]Sherlocks[/mention] Yes buddy with or without Clover patch doesn't make any difference  even replacing those files from mojave to Cat no luck on mojave i don,t have this kind d of  problem
was there no problem for AppleRTC on 10.15.3?
issue just start from 10.15.4?

• Like 1

[mention=980913]Sherlocks[/mention] from the first beta till yet i am suffering with this RTC thing on my X58 i can't say any thing about other people
okay i will check applertc patch in clover and prepare universal patch for old macos and next macos.

• Thanks 2

My laptop (HackBook) with a C2D Intel processor has been exactly since the DP2 from 10.15.4.

And as already written, with Mojave 10.14.6 on another partition of the same SSD no problem with BIOS,

only with 10.15.4 from DP2 does the BIOS always reset to default settings after each restart.

• Like 1

My laptop (HackBook) with a C2D Intel processor has been exactly since the DP2 from 10.15.4.
And as already written, with Mojave 10.14.6 on another partition of the same SSD no problem with BIOS,
only with 10.15.4 from DP2 does the BIOS always reset to default settings after each restart.

okay good info. did you always use applertc patch in clover?

18 hours ago, verleihnix said:

in my HD530 video only GA-H110, HDMI did not recover from display sleep.

It stays black. 

I only checked 'Prevent computer from sleeping automatically ...' in Energy Saver. After the screen goes black I left click or press ESC and after a while the screen comes back on again. Hope it helps.