AudioGod's Aorus Z390 Master Patched DSDT EFI for Catalina Mini Guide and Discussion

AudioGod
1,847 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, AudioGod said:

Is this happening with the new EFI bud?

If not then wait to see if it happens again.

if it’s Bluetooth related then you could try moving the internal usb connection to the other internal header. 
clear your nvram a couple of times in a row and make sure your using bios F11L or F11M (link for M is a few posts back)

and lastly if the problem started with the new EFI then try downloading it again and adding back your details.

Yes I'm using your latest OC EFI and my BIOS is also the latest (F12j /Aorus WiFi Pro).

I cleared the nvram 3 times before I started macOS - still the problem appears randomly.

By the way, have you changed something on the USB-ports? I'm asking because "liquidctl" can't find the RGB controller on my mainboard anymore.

4 minutes ago, Blesh said:

Yes I'm using your latest OC EFI and my BIOS is also the latest (F12j /Aorus WiFi Pro).

I cleared the nvram 3 times before I started macOS - still the problem appears randomly.

By the way, have you changed something on the USB-ports? I'm asking because "liquidctl" can't find the RGB controller on my mainboard anymore.

In this topic, the latest @AudioGod OC EFI folder with USB kext is for Z390 Aorus Master. :) There is a special topic for Aorus Pro and a latest EFI folder.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blesh said:

Your using the wrong EFI if you took it from this thread so like @Matgen84 said goto my other thread and use the EFI from there pal.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AudioGod said:

Your using the wrong EFI if you took it from this thread so like @Matgen84 said goto my other thread and use the EFI from there pal.

Yes I just changed the EFI files, I hope it will work now. But still the tool "liquidctl" doesn't work. I'll write in the right Thread if something new happens. THX

6 hours ago, Blesh said:

Yes I just changed the EFI files, I hope it will work now. But still the tool "liquidctl" doesn't work. I'll write in the right Thread if something new happens. THX

@Blesh If you using smbios 19,1 then go into your plist and under misc, security, change SecureBootModel from Disabled to Default, Save and restart,

Edited by AudioGod
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AudioGod said:

@Blesh If you using smbios 19,1 then go into your plist and under misc, security, change SecureBootModel from Disabled to Default, Save and restart,

Just tried, no difference. I asked the developer on github and he says that this has to do something with the OS and the USB. I have not touched my hardware.

Edited by Blesh

On 11/12/2020 at 12:15 PM, AudioGod said:

I fixed it for him and he’s problem was he needed usb 2 and 3 running via usb c as he’s hub needed both to work properly. 
That was it and nothing else.

Whats the problem for you fella maybe I can solve it for you too?

I have a similar...uhm...mess at the moment. For the standing desk, I have one USB C cable running up to a switchable hub where a Macbook is attached as well, where I then attach Mouse, Keyboard, Webcam etc. etc.

It has some drawbacks so I will use a different port eventually, but while I am lacking a long USB-A to USB-A cable, I use USB-C on the computer and USB-A on the hub. Once this is solved, your USBMap will probably suit me nicely again.

• Like 1

Does anyone have reboots with the gpu radeon vii ?, I remember that in clover I had to cancel hdmi sound, it creates conflicts and makes the pc reboot, I added kext hdadisabler and vodohda, I passed the sound through digital output and that's it.  Well, I can't get this efi folder to work well.

Edited by erpipas46

On 2020/11/8 at AM7点06分, AudioGod said:

@本杰明·富兰克林 @lygi  好的,这很有趣,尝试一下最新的beta BIOS,它具有USB修复程序,以提高稳定性。 
您不需要个人资料,只需使用第一页上的我的BIOS设置即可。

Z390 Master Bios固件F11m

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9l6rjcbe6kmgzqp/Z390AORUSMASTER.F11m/file 

让我知道它是否有任何帮助?(我有我的疑问,但你可能永远不知道。) :rofl:

如果有人尝试一下,那么同样的人,请填入我吗?

Does f11m have unlock files?

image.png

On 11/14/2020 at 12:44 AM, eSaF said:

Hi B - I wonder if our friend is suffering from the same problem I had a few weeks ago with the USB ports losing power after a while. Since you recommended updating to the latest BIOS, my machine runs trouble free without that fault. It would be interesting to know what version Bios his board is on.

I've upgraded to Big Sur, but still experience the occasional power drop on the front USB ports. I'm still on 11L btw, but the EFI is the updated version.

15 minutes ago, ucdosjiafu said:

Excuse me, how to operate?

Press F2 or DEL as usual to enter in the BIOS. I don't remember where is CFG unclock. Sorry I'm not at home: you have to look for it

Just now, Matgen84 said:

像往常一样按F2或DEL进入BIOS。我不记得CFG在哪里下班。抱歉,我不在家:您必须寻找它

Yes, thank you.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, eSaF said:

您好-如果您正在运行最新的BIOS版本,请检查并查看是否具有此设置,如所附示例所示。祝好运。

Hello, this is f11m. yes. thank you

10 hours ago, eSaF said:

您好-如果您正在运行最新的BIOS版本,请检查并查看是否具有此设置,如所附示例所示。祝好运。

F12J,Can you send one to me? thank you

43 minutes ago, ucdosjiafu said:

F12J,Can you send one to me? thank you

Hi go to the Gigabyte website and download the latest Bios version for your board, then read the manual to see how to install/update the new Bios version. Good luck.

5分钟前,eSaF说:

嗨,请访问技嘉网站并下载适用于您主板的最新Bios版本,然后阅读手册以了解如何安装/更新新的Bios版本。祝好运。

官方网站只有F11LWX20201204-092006.thumb.png.46cfc7bafefb852d6e9fb95325b6415c.png

On 2020/11/14 at PM11点16分, AudioGod said:

@布莱斯 如果您使用smbios 19,1,请进入plist,在“杂项”,“安全性”下,将SecureBootModel从“ Disabled”更改为“ Default”,保存并重新启动,

Which version of bios are you using now?

Edited by ucdosjiafu
e

3 minutes ago, ucdosjiafu said:

Which version of bios are you using now?

My board is the Z390 Pro WIFI so the Bios version will be slightly different to your board if you have the AORUS Master but you should have the same CFG lock/unlock option - My BIOS version is F12J.