4 minutes ago, C.Frio said:

hi...@chris1111

I used your package...

and about this..

" does this external HD with the 10.15.5b2 will work on another 

rig with rx460..if I do not inject Nvidia through Clover ?"

thanks..

c.frio

I really don't know :angel_not:  because the change Frameworks ? I don't have the RX 460

You have to test your self

• Thanks 1

Hi..@chris1111

You mean..can use on 10.14.4 and 10.14.5 betas?  But still only at Tesla..or after run the new package for an example,it will work on a AMD one too..?

It will be great if after run the package on a external HDD I could run on Tesla injecting the Nvidia and if not do the injection it automatically  under AMD,

And can I run this full package over the first one I run? Or how do I uninstall the first one

This new full package will be useful for the new versions of 10.14.5 betas..not limited for the 10.14.5 b2?

Sorry so many questions..

thank you

C.frio

Edited by C.Frio
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, C.Frio said:

Hi..@chris1111

You mean..can use on 10.14.4 and 10.14.5 betas?  But still only at Tesla..or after run the new package for an example,it will work on a AMD one too..?

It will be great if after run the package on a external HDD I could run on Tesla injecting the Nvidia and if not do the injection it automatically  under AMD,

And can I run this full package over the first one I run? Or how do I uninstall the first one

This new full package will be useful for the new versions of 10.14.5 betas..not limited for the 10.14.5 b2?

Sorry so many questions..

thank you

C.frio

The Fix has already been tested on any Mojave version from 10.14.0 to  10.14.4 including all Beta ; and you have already tested it on the Beta 10.14.5 B2, So it should work on the final version 10.14.5 otherwise I just had to fix it on the repos.

As for the uninstall you do not need to uninstall, you reinstall and that's all.  For AMD cards well that's another story because this program is only for old NVIDIA cards

• Thanks 1

On 4/15/2019 at 5:57 PM, chris1111 said:

Fresh Install Or Update to 10.14.5 B2. ---  boot args  nv_disable=1

After update You can use this program I build ➣ Fix Old NVIDIA macOS Mojave10.14.5-b2 with the recommandation of AsentientBot or do it manually

If you use my program make sure to use it on the direct Mojave sytem 10.14.5 b2; do not use it from another SSD

it work for gt710?

3 minutes ago, mashuk12 said:

it work for gt710?

GT 710 works Out of the box not need any patch , works from Sierra 10.12  to Mojave 10.14

Edited by chris1111

Vega VII is almost solid now, seems to be some issues with the power curve in beta 2. Seems to not ramp the fan gracefully causing stutters when doing a lot of 3D work. For example under Tropico 6 beta [2k res @ max settings] you can run it for a half hour but then need to close it and let things cool down. Less intensive games are fine. So something is off when it comes to fan, voltage, clocks and balancing thermals

Luxmark 3.1 /w luxball using Radeon VII only: 49907 

GeekBench 4.3.3: OpenCL - 172864
                 CPU Single: 6414    CPU Multi: 31736

Edited by cwestpha

Just updated from apple store. and booted up ok. Msi Vega 56 working and sound though DP port. I Cant say about any fan issue as have water-cooled the GPU

Screenshot 2019-04-22 at 18.32.57.png

Screenshot 2019-04-22 at 18.38.59.png

Screenshot 2019-04-22 at 18.42.13.png

Edited by BALDY_MAN
addition
  • Like 1