[pre-release] macOS Mojave 10.14.1

Mork vom Ork

151 posts in this topic

Guys i have installed Mojave 10.4 on my laptop and signed up with beta program when I install the beta utility i say no update available.

I am use Gen 1 laptop and I used dosdude1 patcher to create usb installer. How can I install the beta.

When i search Mojave in store it show get and download 6gb file. Do I need to install that and then maybe beta will show up?

I just need to create an installer for beta really I have all the files to get it to work since I have Mojave already running.

Any suggestions.98f0b5665adf733e6e3349f85615f191.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

38 minutes ago, ronaldo9_r9 said:

Guys i have installed Mojave 10.4 on my laptop and signed up with beta program when I install the beta utility i say no update available.

Are you clicking on the apple - about this Mac - software update?

Betas don't show up in the App Store any more.

Well good morning to all,

This is strange, today I started my hack, after the update of yesterday and I lost my main ssd with Mojave and only boot in the second ssd with Mojave too. The main ssd don't appear in the clover boot, how do I reverse this?

Before posting this I opened the clover configurator and the result is this, but I don't think I have so many config.plists or I'm wrong? 

Thanks in Advance

Captura de ecrã 2018-10-24, às 10.15.35.png

Edited by MorenoAv

Well good morning to all,
This is strange, today I started my hack, after the update of yesterday and I lost my main ssd with Mojave and only boot in the second ssd with Mojave too. The main ssd don't appear in the clover boot, how do I reverse this?
Before posting this I opened the clover configurator and the result is this, but I don't think I have so many config.plists or I'm wrong? 
Thanks in Advance
616939073_Capturadeecr2018-10-24s10_15_35.thumb.png.e2a872d23c7e803571d35137c632f5d7.png

How many EFI partitions are mounted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I clicked on software update in system preferences or via about mac. I couldn't find the update there so i went to app store and typed Mojave and it shows Mojave 14.1 and I can download that. I already have 14.1 running on my laptop.

Maybe there is another way to download thr beta?

5 hours ago, SavageAUS said:

How many EFI partitions are mounted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are one mounted, but in clover configurator appear the two, an I can mount the two...

Guys if i run this script will install 10.4.1 beta into my current hdd or will it create an installer?

Does it update automaically?

Guys if i run this script will install 10.4.1 beta into my current hdd or will it create an installer?

Does it update automaically?

This script https://github.com/Gengik84/MacOS_Updater

I have using the script above. After it asks you to reboot the system I get this error. I choose 10.4.1 beta in the script and asked it to install to hdd. I am stuck on thos screen.

Do i need to convert the drive to afps from hfs?

Any help please.

Thanks3c342e0593523b62c452e9e355e18387.jpgdf4920c7a4e48dd5d6bb66cd254fa771.jpg

Does anyone have an updated increase port limit patch that works? I have tried applying this one 

Find: 83fb0f0f 83030500 00
Replace: 83fb0f90 90909090 90
Name: com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI
MatchOS: 10.14.x

And all ioreg shows me is 15 ports so i gather the above patch is not working.

Desktop specs in signature.

10.14.1 Beta (18B73a)

Edited by SavageAUS

11 minutes ago, STLVNUB said:

You need custom ssdt, take out HS ports you don't use to give you SS ports -15 in total

Take a look at mine

COFFEELAKE-USB-SSDT.aml.zip

I have one but im trying to create a USBPorts kext with Intel FB-Patcher.

And even if i didn't have one i wouldnt be able to create one because not all my ports are being injected.

Edited by SavageAUS