[pre-release] macOS Mojave 10.14.1

Mork vom Ork

151 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Pavo said:

Interesting, really nothing major different, are you using APFS or HFS+?

APFS

this is my driver64Uefi 472701602_ScreenShot2018-10-15at08_26_18.png.b94a34bb878f0af71fb4cf630207a563.png

for Yosemite n Mojave

I'm using fakesmc (slice version), virtualsmc make 2-3 time reboot before reach desktop

Edited by pico joe

1 minute ago, pico joe said:

APFS

this is my driver64Uefi 472701602_ScreenShot2018-10-15at08_26_18.png.b94a34bb878f0af71fb4cf630207a563.png

for Yosemite n Mojave

Yeah I have the same, this only started with Mojave, I don’t know what to look into the narrow this issue down.

I'm using fakesmc (slice version), virtualsmc make 2-3 time reboot before reach desktop

I occasionally get that too with VirtualSMC, I thought it was just me so i haven’t logged a bug. And even when it does boot the progress bar goes almost all the way to end of the loading bar for first stage but backs off a little when second stage occurs then boots to desktop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24 minutes ago, Andres ZeroCross said:

Found the change of binary, but i try to patch it with no result :(

Sent from my Mi Note 2 using Tapatalk

I changed the patch like discussed on the first page of this threat. It works but only 480mb/s lost the usb3 speed

Something like this in verbose! IGPU not loaded, framebuffer driver not loaded... Skylake in my specs... someone with some miraculous plist/EFI for Mojave? I've tried practically everything without full graphics success...

3 hours ago, Fergarth said:

Something like this in verbose! IGPU not loaded, framebuffer driver not loaded... Skylake in my specs... someone with some miraculous plist/EFI for Mojave? I've tried practically everything without full graphics success...

Wrong setup,, you just neeed set ig-platform-id= 0x191B0000

I changed the patch like discussed on the first page of this threat. It works but only 480mb/s lost the usb3 speed

You need to make your own SSDT for usb to work properly

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dvil said:

I lost DRM support with the latest update, I cannot longer watch Netflix or Prime video using safari :( otherwise everything else is working fine as usual.

Netflix is working fine here with latest beta 4

lancar jaya :)

1229832624_ScreenShot2018-10-18at06_20_12.thumb.png.398d236bb7f3ebb1a13d3ea6a85cdb2a.png

Edited by fireedo

34 minutes ago, MorenoAv said:

I'm envious, how could you make safari work with Netflix, what kext, shenanigans whatever use to make it work?

Nothing, it is almost the same kext I use since High Sierra, but I keep always updated my kexts 

List of my kext(s) : AGPMEnabler, AppleALC, IntelMausiEthernet, Lilu, SMCProcessor, TSCAdjustReset, VirtualSMC, and WhateverGreen