InsanelyMac non-official Chat rooms

Allan

Message added by Allan

There's no more InsanelyMac channel!

30 posts in this topic

Hello guys, how are you?

As do you know we have some issues with the current IRC channel, so we have other ways to discus about Hackintosh and have fun with each other.

Here are the list of the 2 non-officials InsanelyMac chat rooms - You can choose and see which is the better for you. :)

• Slack: #insanelymacworkspace.slack
  • Discord: Link
  • Official IRC channel: Link if the link didn't work you can follow this settings.
Spoiler

Server address: irc.insanelymac.com

Ports: 6667 normal, 6697 SSL (self-signed)

Channels: #insanelymac, #offtopic

Tip for IRC users: You can use Textual.app for free - Just download Xcode and follow this guide

For all of this channels please follow the same Rules are we have in the Forum, be kind and post useful things. ;)

View full article

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/30/2018 at 4:40 PM, iKarith said:

Also invalid. :( Either I've been banned sight unseen or the TTL on these invite links is just too short to be useful unless I sit here clicking refresh and not really suitable for posting in a public forum.

I tried to open it from safari with no success. But it works with chrome for me, just opened it a few minutes ago

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If anyone misses the IRC i started a FreeNode channel called #Insanelymac @Poco since the irc you had before seems dead for good can we use that one and have the info in chat tab on the site?

Edited by WarDoc

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...