Theme Bugs

17 posts in this topic

Post bugs and design issues for the InsanelyMac theme here :). Please keep posts for reporting issues with the skin - other issues should be reported in their own threads respectively. If you posted an issue elsewhere which is not on the list and has not yet been fixed, re-posting it here will make sure it doesn't get lost!

Known issues

Forum

• Safari favicon/image
  • Settings pages appear unstyled
    • White box missing
    • Options formatting restyling
    • Extra boxes
  • Search
    • Styling for posts/files/news
  • ModCP
    • Search styles
    • Headers

Downloads

• Lots of fixes

Homepage

• Homepage yet to be styled
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Some of things that I've has observed it the black translucent background behind the profile names.

Maybe if the color of the team member (classification) be changed, will be more easy to read it without hurting the eyes.

Look the e.g:

Current way:

Screen Shot 2018-05-25 at 21.50.58.png

Now without the background and with the changing of the color of team name.

Screen Shot 2018-05-25 at 21.57.18.png

With some others colors we don't have this issue.

As red and gold color:

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2018-05-25 at 21.51.17.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-25 at 21.51.38.png

But look with the blue color:

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2018-05-25 at 21.50.37.png

What do you think?

• Like 1

Dear @Poco

Thanks a lot for your efforts to make the InsanelyMac.com awesome again.

There is an issue regarding following a topic it's not a big deal to me personally because I know how to follow a topic but still the Follow button is not visible on the topics that we don't already follow. I just thought you might wanna know about it.

Best regards.

148721063_ScreenShot2018-05-27at9_58_24AM.thumb.png.4ccecfa4b3cd8bfdd3994ae492c7232c.png

• Like 1

@WeBeRiO

It is not a theme bug but forum access permissions. I just checked and it seems that Donators do not have permissions to reply to that forum.

I'll let this to a supervisor/administrator to fix this ASAP.

Sorry for this inconvenience.

BR

fantomas

EDIT:

Try again, please

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Not sure if this is a bug caused by theme, but I temporarily decided to hide my topics and there appears no option unhide those topics. 

• 2 years later...

This behavior is observed when not logged into InsanelyMac.  When logged into InsanelyMac, the operation described below works as expected.

When not logged into InsanelyMac, clicking on the date/time of a post in the "Installation Guides" forum listing no longer navigates to the post itself.  Instead, the first post of the including thread is opened.  

For example, if I click on "22 hours ago" in the "Installation Guides" forum listing shown below, the first post in the thread "[GUIDE] Catalina, Big Sur ..." is opened in my browser.  Expected behavior is that the last post in the thread (posted 22 hours ago) is opened.  It seems to me that this expected behavior was the case whether logged into InsanelyMac or not.

Forum listing

Spoiler

556410938_ScreenShot2022-01-25at8_16_44AM.thumb.png.3757e5371677b7c7e2997a617abeb4b5.png

System details:

• Big Sur 11.6.2
  • Safari Version 15.2 (16612.3.6.1.8, 16612)
Edited by tonyx86
  • Like 1