Intel (R) PRO/Wireless 2200B/2915

tuxx

383 posts in this topic

yea this project is somewhat dead cause i hate coding alone...maxxuss has promised to help me port an ieee80211 framework but he seems busy these days....

if someone with some coding skills is interrested in coding with me i will consider continuing work on this ;)

tuxx

yea this project is somewhat dead cause i hate coding alone...maxxuss has promised to help me port an ieee80211 framework but he seems busy these days....

if someone with some coding skills is interrested in coding with me i will consider continuing work on this ;)

tuxx

Perhaps I can help...

I'm a software engineer (20+ years experience). I have a notebook with OSx86 & XP (dual boot) and with the Intel 2200 wireless card (recently replaced with a Broadcom card). I also have several real Macs.

I have never used Xcode but I'm sure I can pick it up :)

PM me!

:)

I also have a 2200BG wireless card. I've been SOOOO busy with work that I haven't even had time to help out witht he openATI project. Maybe this weekend I will get caught up on things. f***ing work....

tuxx

I will help. This is more important for me since there are already a lot of hands in the openATI project (yours included). Post the latest of everything that you have and I will work on this saturday. The 2100 & 2915 should come together soon after the 2200, we would just need testers for those cards.

Yes, if you and maxxuss can work together this project could be spedup and maybe even have proof of concept by the end of the month.

I'm just getting invloved in this project, but I'll work my ass off to meet that target date.

Tuxx et al,

will you be updating sourceforge as the project progresses or are you just updating code on your site? I want to keep current even with the Alpha code.

thnx in adv,

...FF

sure we will... check this thread for new announcements....

YAYE!!!

now that there is some hope of getting my wireless card to work, i would like to offer my services as a tester!

But be sure to give me instructions on how to install cuz i may get lost...

-Urby3

YAYE!!!

now that there is some hope of getting my wireless card to work, i would like to offer my services as a tester!

But be sure to give me instructions on how to install cuz i may get lost...

-Urby3

see first post in the thread for installation instructions. :D

I take it that means there is no new version...

i thought that one was "old" and already tested...but ok if it's not i'll do that now!

EDIT:

Wo ya right...

thats just a bit complicated...

could someone upload the already-compiled driver?

THANX!!!

I take it that means there is no new version...

i thought that one was "old" and already tested...but ok if it's not i'll do that now!

EDIT:

Wo ya right...

thats just a bit complicated...

could someone upload the already-compiled driver?

THANX!!!

I'm just starting to work on this now. Most of this weekend will be getting everything framed in my head, but hopefully I will have something more. I'm on the post irq channel if any other developers want to chat.

I'm just starting to work on this now. Most of this weekend will be getting everything framed in my head, but hopefully I will have something more. I'm on the post irq channel if any other developers want to chat.

which channel / server are you on? i cant seem to find you on #osx86.wireless on irc.osx86project.org

tuxx