[Guide] El Capitan, Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina on Intel 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Chipset Series / Nehalem, SandyBridge, IvyBridge, Haswell, Broadwell

MaLd0n
2,509 posts in this topic

I dont know what your EFI did to my system but I can’t pass by this menu anymore and pressing F2 or del doesn’t even help... what should I do now ?

https://streamable.com/86pq9

update: false alarm, it was just some of my other hdd that didn't wanna boot for some reason so I removed every hdd I have and reseted coms* then reorganized the sata cables and then everything started to work just fine.

Edited by axonleo

On 7/9/2019 at 1:28 PM, MaLd0n said:

bad, is just a video patch, try others ig-platform-id

Hi, I took some time and tried the PlatformIds provided in the Hackintool.

The 0x3E9B0007 went through a smooth boot, but ended in a black screen. Maybe that's an success.. Like booted but sent the signal to the wrong port ?

Tried an HDMI monitor but nothing.

Good afternoon, MaldOn, I installed the Mojave in my notebook a DELL L15 5548 B20, but there are still some things that I can not do, the intel wifi already know that it does not work, but the bluetooth of it, it works and it has no way to disable, another thing that I can not is sleep / wake function (wake reason GLAN, GLAN XHC), brightness ok, battery appears right, amd radeon r7 m265 is disabled trough ssdt, however what worries me the most is the duration of the same as in windows is about 2-3 already in the hack barely reaches 1 hour, the I think it's all right, thank you in advance for helping me! I'll leave the runme here.

Send me MacBook-de-Gabriel.zip

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ricoc90

Hi @MaLd0n, I'm in need of your magic hands again :rofl:

With Catalina DP5 sleep is not functioning. Or actually, it is.The system goes into sleep normally.  However, there are 2 issues:

The system either wakes up normally but the monitor won't turn on and USB loses power;
OR
The system reboots instead of waking up.

Could you take a look please?

Thanks!
Send me iMac-van-Rico.zip

On 7/12/2019 at 10:46 AM, blackbird_n1 said:

Hi, I took some time and tried the PlatformIds provided in the Hackintool.

The 0x3E9B0007 went through a smooth boot, but ended in a black screen. Maybe that's an success.. Like booted but sent the signal to the wrong port ?

Tried an HDMI monitor but nothing.

solve?

On 7/12/2019 at 6:20 PM, GabrielDT said:

Good afternoon, MaldOn, I installed the Mojave in my notebook a DELL L15 5548 B20, but there are still some things that I can not do, the intel wifi already know that it does not work, but the bluetooth of it, it works and it has no way to disable, another thing that I can not is sleep / wake function (wake reason GLAN, GLAN XHC), brightness ok, battery appears right, amd radeon r7 m265 is disabled trough ssdt, however what worries me the most is the duration of the same as in windows is about 2-3 already in the hack barely reaches 1 hour, the I think it's all right, thank you in advance for helping me! I'll leave the runme here.

Send me MacBook-de-Gabriel.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

48 minutes ago, ricoc90 said:

Hi @MaLd0n, I'm in need of your magic hands again :rofl:

With Catalina DP5 sleep is not functioning. Or actually, it is.The system goes into sleep normally.  However, there are 2 issues:

The system either wakes up normally but the monitor won't turn on and USB loses power;
OR
The system reboots instead of waking up.

Could you take a look please?

Thanks!

EFI.zip

stay with one usb stick for recovery if need, ur serie 8 mobo is like one serie 7, use one EHCI device

extract new send_me after reboot

• Like 1

Guest ricoc90
17 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

stay with one usb stick for recovery if need, ur serie 8 mobo is like one serie 7, use one EHCI device

I originally renamed H_EC to EC0 but I encountered alot of crashes AppleUserHIDDrivers so I was trying to figure out what the cause was :P

20 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

extract new send_me after reboot

Here you go! Thanks bud

3 minutes ago, ricoc90 said:

I originally renamed H_EC to EC0 but I encountered alot of crashes AppleUserHIDDrivers so I was trying to figure out what the cause was :P

Here you go! Thanks bud

ye

remove edited dsdt and extract new send_me, lets start again with original tables

• Like 1

Guest ricoc90
12 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

Something funny is going on. So system profiler does show me the USB bus now. I can also plug in USB drives and they do show up in System Profiler, however with any USB port (usb2.0 and usb3.0) the issue is that they don't show up in Disk utility nor Finder unless I reboot with the USB drive plugged in ...

Spoiler

340673495_Schermafbeelding2019-08-02om17_56_05.thumb.png.e8a6d029c2e5b5ef3cb22f1dae180092.png

3 minutes ago, ricoc90 said:

Something funny is going on. So system profiler does show me the USB bus now. I can also plug in USB drives and they do show up in System Profiler, however with any USB port (usb2.0 and usb3.0) the issue is that they don't show up in Disk utility nor Finder unless I reboot with the USB drive plugged in ...

Hide contents

u try with last dsdt(i put ehci devices again, in ur case u need it) without usbinjectall?

• Like 1

Guest ricoc90
8 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

u try with last dsdt(i put ehci devices again, in ur case u need it) without usbinjectall?

I did not :blush: Now I did and USB ports do work as they should, thanks buddy :D
Waking up issue is still present: no USB and monitor after wake

Hello,

Sandy Bridge here (ASUS P8z68-V, i7 2600K, Sapphire RX 580).

I did the ssd with PikerAlpha and select Drop OEM and now it should work well looking at Intel Power Gadget.

I also installed Catalina Beta with the RX 580 from Sapphire. It works with a patch and Inject ATI (without it I receive a black screen).

The only problem is that I have USB 3.0 working only with GenericUSBXHCI kext, but with it I have no sleep.

With USBInjectAll kext sleep function but USB 3.0 don't work.

Edit: to boot in Catalina Beta 4 I have to use SSDT-ECUSBX.aml in EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched

Any suggestion? Thank you very much.

Send me iMacdiFrancesco.lan.zip

Edited by Franz22

27 minutes ago, ricoc90 said:

I did not :blush: Now I did and USB ports do work as they should, thanks buddy :D
Waking up issue is still present: no USB and monitor after wake

wake problem i think is about nvidia, need test with one rx560 for check

put it in clover/acpi/patched and reboot, is a oem ssdt with little mods

SSDT-2-SaSsdt .aml.zip

if fail just block this ssdt via boot screen, press O

about usb, we can check

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Franz22 said:

Hello,

Sandy Bridge here (ASUS P8z68-V, i7 2600K, Sapphire RX 580).

I did the ssd with PikerAlpha and select Drop OEM and now it should work well looking at Intel Power Gadget.

I also installed Catalina Beta with the RX 580 from Sapphire. It works with a patch and Inject ATI (without it I receive a black screen).

The only problem is that I have USB 3.0 working only with GenericUSBXHCI kext, but with it I have no sleep.

With USBInjectAll kext sleep function but USB 3.0 don't work.

Edit: to boot in Catalina Beta 4 I have to use SSDT-ECUSBX.aml in EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched

Any suggestion? Thank you very much.

Send me iMacdiFrancesco.lan.zip

replace, reboot, extract new send_me

EFI.zip

ur usb 3 is not intel, need a extra kext, this kext cause some problems

• Like 1

Guest ricoc90
20 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

wake problem i think is about nvidia, need test with one rx560 for check

put it in clover/acpi/patched and reboot, is a oem ssdt with little mods

SSDT-2-SaSsdt .aml.zip

if fail just block this ssdt via boot screen, press O

about usb, we can check

With that SSDT the system reboots instead of waking up

Edit: I also found out an issue with USB; whenever I attach my iPhone i'll get a warning message among the lines of "USB Accessory needs power"

Edited by ricoc90

13 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

replace, reboot, extract new send_me

EFI.zip

ur usb 3 is not intel, need a extra kext, this kext cause some problems

Thank you so much for your answer and your help!

I’ve tried to replace with that efi but I can’t boot..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi @MaLdON, I installed MacOs mojave 10.14 MacBookAir6,2 on HP pavilion dv4 notebook. I've working for a month to find a solution for my intel HD graphics 3000 but seems injecting kext on efi clover and library extension not working on my device. And  patching DSDT SSDT solve will everything can u guide a noob newbie like me. 

thank you. :)

Send me CLoverLeafs-MacBook-Air.zip

Edited by themonyo666

Hi MaldOn, I finally got free time from work to return to my build. I was able to mount my usb EFI partition, edit it and lunch CLOVER.
Formatted my target drive to GUID partition table and got to OS X installation process. Then before 2 min remained I got message "An error occurred validating this installer data. The download is either damaged or incomplete."
I've tried trick buy replacing OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi for the OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi in the EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder. Even reassemble USB stick with OS X 10.14.4, but unfortunately it didn't worked. Also tried to enable RTX profile 1 in BIOS Ram section, computer could boot. Trying profile 2 resulted in blinking cyan stripes on display.

I extracted native ACPI files from BIOS of my Intel DX79SI at Clover boot screen and having hard time disassembling ACPI files in terminal using refs.txt for patching in MacIASL. Can you please help me to compile it? Files attached.

EFI.zip

13 hours ago, ak-78 said:

Hi MaldOn, I finally got free time from work to return to my build. I was able to mount my usb EFI partition, edit it and lunch CLOVER.
Formatted my target drive to GUID partition table and got to OS X installation process. Then before 2 min remained I got message "An error occurred validating this installer data. The download is either damaged or incomplete."
I've tried trick buy replacing OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi for the OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi in the EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder. Even reassemble USB stick with OS X 10.14.4, but unfortunately it didn't worked. Also tried to enable RTX profile 1 in BIOS Ram section, computer could boot. Trying profile 2 resulted in blinking cyan stripes on display.

I extracted native ACPI files from BIOS of my Intel DX79SI at Clover boot screen and having hard time disassembling ACPI files in terminal using refs.txt for patching in MacIASL. Can you please help me to compile it? Files attached.

EFI.zip

EFI.zip