HELP TOPIC - [RYZEN] macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)

spakk

410 posts in this topic

Aji, Chutoro, Dashimaki, Ebi, Gari, Futomaki and Hamachi

You should try them all
AtiConfig =xxxx
And try out all the outputs

You are using Chamaleon / Enoch
To Gui type as written
Respects upper case and space

For the outputs of your video card :yes:

For now leave and find the right Framebuffer, test all those I wrote to you

Good luck

I tried every option for the framebuffer combined with AtiPorts=4, always the same result: Grey background flashing for a part of a second and then the display turns into sleepmode, no reboot of the PC

I tried every option for the framebuffer combined with AtiPorts=4, always the same result: Grey background flashing for a part of a second and then the display turns into sleepmode, no reboot of the PC

Did you try GraphicsEnabler=No

?

Same thing with GraphicsEnabler=No

I tried the following commands:

busratio=32 npci=0x3000 PCIRootUID=1 AtiConfig=XXXXX (all options given by carlo_67) AtiPorts=4 

busratio=32 npci=0x3000 PCIRootUID=1 AtiConfig=XXXXX (all options given by carlo_67) AtiPorts=4 GraphicsEnabler=No

busratio=32 npci=0x3000 PCIRootUID=1 AtiConfig=XXXXX (all options given by carlo_67) 

busratio=32 npci=0x3000 PCIRootUID=1 AtiConfig=XXXXX (all options given by carlo_67) GraphicsEnabler=No

busratio=32 npci=0x3000 PCIRootUID=1

busratio=32 npci=0x3000 PCIRootUID=1 GraphicsEnabler=No

Almost on every try I get the same result, except one. "busratio=32 npci=0x3000 PCIRootUID=1 AtiConfig=Aji" ended up in a kernel panic :D

Can anyone help me I am using AMD Ryzen 5 1600 with Nvidia 1050ti OC the furthest I have been able to get to is to a AppleUSBHostController error that failing and then it says Still waiting for root device.

I am using these boot flags -v npci=0x3000 

bxRewOQ.jpgDidn't work I still get this error :(

Try using: busratio=30 PCIRootUID=1 ncpi=0x3000 nv_disable=1 -v -x

Booting with -v -s ends in "PCI configuration begin"

Busratio=30 ncpi=0x3000 PCIRootUID=1 nv_disable=1 -v -s

Type exit at stopping point.

Another thing to try is the placement of your graphics card and other pci slot devices. Try other slot configuration for wifi and graphics card if applicable. I noticed my wifi card placed in different slots makes the pci lanes change for the graphics card.