HELP TOPIC - [RYZEN] macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)

spakk

410 posts in this topic

I got it working . I cloned a fresh sierra image and followed instructions by @Gigamaxx thanks. I will attempt to package it up or make a python script to help other people out . Only flag I needed on my system was npci=0x3000.

https://github.com/jaytarang92/ryzenPatcher

I will fix the credits on the github later on tonight after work!

Thanks

@bronya

@Spakk

@GigaMaxx

Excellent news, anything you can do to help others is a great thing. Thanks for sharing your success and looking forward to your patcher.

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

In my ryzen system, I using rc2 kernel from Bronya with boot flags "-v -f npci=0x2000" as well as CsrActiveConfig=103.

And i am using USB disk as my installation media.

However, i keep getting error: "too many corpses being created."

Does anyone have this problem?

Any tip could help! thanks!

I think you should download the app again from app store and build a new usb installer on simple way.

It may be possible that the app you've uses has a defective content

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

In my ryzen system, I using rc2 kernel from Bronya with boot flags "-v -f npci=0x2000" as well as CsrActiveConfig=103.

And i am using USB disk as my installation media.

However, i keep getting error: "too many corpses being created."

Does anyone have this problem?

Any tip could help! thanks!

Dart=0 ncpi=0x3000 PCIRootUID=1 busratio=29 [for 1700, (35 for 1700X 1800x, 1500x, 1600x etc..)] I used an SSD with Sierra installed and bootloader installed on same SSD.

Hi Gigamaxx please share Sierra Files (Extra files, config.plist and kexts )

Thank you.

The bootargs into the org, chameleon.boot.plist should be edited for the appropriate hardware!!!

Dart=0 ncpi=0x3000 PCIRootUID=1 busratio=29 [for 1700, (35 for 1700X 1800x, 1500x, 1600x etc..)] I used an SSD with Sierra installed and bootloader installed on same SSD.

Busratio and FSB value ==> should always be taken from the BIOS settings or using auxiliary tools such as eg. AIDA64 or CPU-Z......??  to get the exact values

@Gigamaxx, please compare the content with the files that I've sent you, should be differences in my last package, so please mark it

Edit:

The AHCIPortInjector.kext, which is in the USB dummy package located,  should only be useful for ASUS Mainboards, so at least it was under El Capitan required. If errors occur, then delete the AHCIPortInjector.kext

Extra-USB_driver_for_Ryzen.zip

• Like 2

of course i have fakeSMC.kext

and that is probably the reason , since i mentioned it couple days ago , fakesmc is included in bronyas kernel and enochs bootloader , and now your kext on top , 

which i guess conflicts now since it hands out incorrect keys ( values ) so maybe get rid of the fakesmc.kext and try again u wont know its missing..

also make sure u use a correct smbios.plist matching ur specs as much as possible ( or one at all ) 

On the other hand, i enter Sierra installation successfully in VMWare by CLOVER

wZroS9J.png

However after finish installation, I can't boot from CLOVER with same boot flags, VMWare said "The CPU has been disabled by the guest operating system".

Failed to boot.

of course i have fakeSMC.kext
and that is probably the reason , since i mentioned it couple days ago , fakesmc is included in bronyas kernel and enochs bootloader , and now your kext on top , 

which i guess conflicts now since it hands out incorrect keys ( values ) so maybe get rid of the fakesmc.kext and try again u wont know its missing..

also make sure u use a correct smbios.plist matching ur specs as much as possible ( or one at all )

I try remove FakeSMC.kext but same result.

k then , but that sounds rather a vm problem than a osx related issue:

check our vm settings , check other vm installs also intel ones and check what they used .

good luck

"The CPU has been disabled by the guest operating system".

Failed to boot.

• Like 1

k then , but that sounds rather a vm problem than a osx related issue:

check our vm settings , check other vm installs also intel ones and check what they used .

good luck

that's strange 'cause the Installation successfully, but the installed system failed.

@gigamaxx and @jaytarang92 Got it booted!!! thanks! Now I'm just trying to figure out how to get all of my hardware working properly. I know how to get my graphics working properly but I'm not too sure how to get my NVMESSD working and built in ethernet.

• Like 1

what is the exact value for RYZEN CPU 

busratio=? fsb=?

Any one have this value please

The busratio is the GHz of your Ryzen CPU for example the 1700 has a base clock of 3.0 or 2.99 GHz so busratio=29 or 30 would be set, the 1500x I tested had a base clock of 3.5 GHz so I set busratio=35, etc.... find the value for your CPU and that is the value to use. fsb=100 MHz is the standard setting, this is the multiplier setting I believe. It is also reported that it's not necessary so try first without it as mentioned above.

@gigamaxx and @jaytarang92 Got it booted!!! thanks! Now I'm just trying to figure out how to get all of my hardware working properly. I know how to get my graphics working properly but I'm not too sure how to get my NVMESSD working and built in ethernet.

Don't forget to thank Bronya too, without him we would not be able to get past boot=0. And Spakk, he was the glue that held this together and got me started and straightened out a few times. Thanks to both of you again, this would not be possible without you.p

My Gigabyte AB350 has Realtec8111g.    I added that to S/L/E folder and it loads.      Use Chameleon Wizzard or pandoras box to set it the easy way.

• Like 2

The ryzenPatcher is very well done.

very good job, jaytarang92 :)

Edit:

small things could be added or removed:

1) you have forgotten the USB Fix package, which should be inserted into S/L/E

2) and the FakeSMC and NullpowerManagement.kext can also be removed from E/E, because they are located into the kernel.

Edit2:

Furthermore, the Frameworks may not be replaced one-to-one, it will lead to boot problems, because of missing underfiles. This information has already been described under El Capitan. Please insert the frameworks only by using "Merge" into S/L/Frameworks. Please note this in your ryzenPatcher.

Edit3:

I mean this in Gigamaxx Extensions folder was the pmtelemetry.kext renamed into *bak (I can also be wrong, Gigamaxx please check this )

It would be easier to write the pmtelemetry.kext into the blacklist.Then the deleting or renaming of system drivers in S/L/E is superfluous.

should bronya check this in his source

Mine still has the PMTelemetrykext.    I just checked test disk the a_orig Extensions to it has it.    

post-1753549-0-66342000-1493865547_thumb.png

• Like 1

Mine still has the PMTelemetrykext.    I just checked test disk the a_orig Extensions to it has it.

You're right thanks @bronya @spakkk @shaneee and all else who helped. Didn't mean to leave them out. I've figured out how to get my ssd working and my 1060 and my Ethernet just need to test my audio I have the alc1220. Still can't get USB to be recognized in system report tho.
  • Like 1

what is the exact value for RYZEN CPU 

busratio=? fsb=?

Any one have this value please

Hey chriss, then neglect this two values for the ​​first. If these information are required, then the user can edit these ​​manually into the org.chameleon.boot.plist ( or config.plist)

You're right thanks @bronya @spakkk @shaneee and all else who helped. Didn't mean to leave them out. I've figured out how to get my ssd working and my 1060 and my Ethernet just need to test my audio I have the alc1220. Still can't get USB to be recognized in system report tho.

USB slots:

the usb drives not displayed correctly in system information or do the usb drives( slots) not working?

internal sound card:

I am currently only with my smartphone on the road. Have to research later if there is a possibility to patch the applehda.kext. 

Otherwise you have to use the voodhda.kext. 
or you can use a macOS compatible USB interface.
  • Like 1

Hey chriss, then neglect this two values for the ​​first. If these information are required, then the user can edit these ​​manually into the org.chameleon.boot.plist ( or config.plist)

USB slots:

the usb drives not displayed correctly in system information or do the usb drives( slots) not working?

internal sound card:

I am currently only with my smartphone on the road. Have to research later if there is a possibility to patch the applehda.kext. 

Otherwise you have to use the voodhda.kext. 

or you can use a macOS compatible USB interface.

USB works just not being recognized. And I'll be using an external audio interface so I'm mostly good. Still getting working on trying to get this 1060 operational. For some odd reason every time I disable sip it re enables when I reboot so I'm trying to use dsdt but I'm not sure how to use it with chameleon

Please can you give me some instructions how to make bootable usb. I downloaded Sierra from Apple Store and download kernel_rc2_ryzen?

Thanks for help!

Edit by spakk:

it should be so, as shane has explained in his video tutorial for el capitan.
Then add only the contents, as was described in the help topic  ===> into the installer, then install Enoch Bootloader

Shane's video:

Do not use the folders and drivers etc from the video, which are only for El Capitan. Edited by spakk

I still have trouble with ryzen on sierra. I noticed drop in performance {cinebench from 1400 to 650/700} as soon as I install any kext via kext utility. I suppose it's something related to permissions repair. I am trying to investigate further. I don't know if the permission repair is enabling some "bad" kext that caps the cpu in some way. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk

I still have trouble with ryzen on sierra. I noticed drop in performance {cinebench from 1400 to 650/700} as soon as I install any kext via kext utility. I suppose it's something related to permissions repair. I am trying to investigate further. I don't know if the permission repair is enabling some "bad" kext that caps the cpu in some way. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

We do not know the real reasons of your problem, unfortunately we have no magic bullet at the hand.

Give more information

• Like 1

Which kext utility, I've been using kext wizard with no problems?

All right, I try to explain at best the situation. My specs: Ryzen r7  1700 - asus prima b350m-a - 16 gb ram -ssd

We have 2 scenarios

• 1)clean sierra install, bios optimized default (almost evrything on Auto), Bronya rc2 kernel+boot+chameleon bootloader, everything looks pretty fine to me:
    • Schermata_2017-05-04_alle_16.40.09.png
      • boot arguments: -f npci=0x3000 dart=0 busratio=29
      • dmesg
ple.kpi.unsupported, v16.5: a loaded copy with a different executable UUID is already present.
Refusing new kext com.apple.kpi.private, v16.5: a loaded copy with a different executable UUID is already present.
Refusing new kext com.apple.kpi.bsd, v16.5: a loaded copy with a different executable UUID is already present.
Refusing new kext com.apple.kpi.libkern, v16.5: a loaded copy with a different executable UUID is already present.
Refusing new kext com.apple.kpi.mach, v16.5: a loaded copy with a different executable UUID is already present.
Refusing new kext com.apple.kpi.iokit, v16.5: a loaded copy with a different executable UUID is already present.
Refusing new kext com.apple.kpi.unsupported, v16.5: a loaded copy with a different executable UUID is already present.
Refusing new kext com.apple.kpi.private, v16.5: a loaded copy with a different executable UUID is already present.
Refusing new kext com.apple.kpi.bsd, v16.5: a loaded copy with a different executable UUID is already present.
Refusing new kext com.apple.kpi.libkern, v16.5: a loaded copy with a different executable UUID is already present.
Refusing new kext com.apple.kpi.mach, v16.5: a loaded copy with a different executable UUID is already present.
Refusing new kext com.apple.kpi.iokit, v16.5: a loaded copy with a different executable UUID is already present.
Refusing new kext com.apple.kpi.unsupported, v16.5: a loaded copy with a different executable UUID is already present.
hfs: mounted untitled on device disk3
NTFS driver 3.13 [Flags: R/W].
NTFS volume name WINDOWS, version 3.1.
NTFS-fs warning (device /dev/disk1s4, pid 311): ntfs_system_inodes_get(): Windows is hibernated.  Will not be able to remount read-write.  Run chkdsk.
NTFS volume name magicgate, version 3.1.
IOConsoleUsers: time(0) 0->0, lin 0, llk 0, 
IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0
IOConsoleUsers: time(0) 0->0, lin 1, llk 0, 
IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 1, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0
task_exceeded_footprint: failed to warn the current task (321 exiting, or no handler registered?).
process coreauthd[321] crossed memory high watermark (15 MB); sending EXC_RESOURCE.
process 321 (coreauthd) exceeded physical memory footprint, the InactiveSoftMemoryLimit of 15 MB
process coreauthd[321] crossed memory high watermark (15 MB); sending EXC_RESOURCE.
process 321 (coreauthd) exceeded physical memory footprint, the ActiveSoftMemoryLimit of 15 MB
AppleKeyStore: set handle 1 as special bag -248
AppleKeyStore: Sending lock change 0 for handle -248
AppleKeyStore::ipc_device_state_transition: Device UnLock call(-248): lockstate=0, transientCnt=0, 87
AppleKeyStore::ipc_device_state_transition: Device UnLocked(-248): lockstate=0, 87
SandboxViolation: blued(82) deny(1) file-read-metadata /usr
task_exceeded_footprint: failed to warn the current task (341 exiting, or no handler registered?).
process findmydeviced[341] crossed memory high watermark (30 MB); sending EXC_RESOURCE.
process 341 (findmydeviced) exceeded physical memory footprint, the InactiveSoftMemoryLimit of 30 MB
process findmydeviced[341] crossed memory high watermark (30 MB); sending EXC_RESOURCE.
process 341 (findmydeviced) exceeded physical memory footprint, the ActiveSoftMemoryLimit of 30 MB
SandboxViolation: networkservicepr(352) deny(1) mach-lookup com.apple.securityd.xpc
SandboxViolation: networkservicepr(352) deny(1) mach-lookup com.apple.CrashReporterSupportHelper
SandboxViolation: networkservicepr(352) deny(1) mach-lookup com.apple.CrashReporterSupportHelper
task_exceeded_footprint: failed to warn the current task (353 exiting, or no handler registered?).
SandboxViolation: fontd(356) deny(1) file-issue-extension target: /Network/Library class: com.apple.app-sandbox.read
SandboxViolation: fontd(356) deny(1) file-issue-extension target: /System/Library/Assets/com_apple_MobileAsset_Font3 class: com.apple.app-sandbox.read
SandboxViolation: deleted(380) deny(1) file-write-create /private/var/setup/Library/Caches/com.apple.cache_delete
SandboxViolation: deleted(380) deny(1) file-read-data /private/var/setup/Library/Preferences/.GlobalPreferences.plist
SandboxViolation: fmfd(376) deny(1) mach-lookup com.apple.securityd.xpc
SandboxViolation: cloudd(403) deny(1) mach-lookup com.apple.coreservices.launchservicesd
**** [IOBluetoothFamily][SearchForTransportEventTimeOutHandler] -- Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport! 
loginwindow is not entitledloginwindow is not entitledIOConsoleUsers: time(0) 0->0, lin 1, llk 0, 
loginwindow is not entitledloginwindow is not entitledIOConsoleUsers: time(0) 0->0, lin 1, llk 0, 
task_exceeded_footprint: failed to warn the current task (448 exiting, or no handler registered?).
NTFS volume name WINDOWS, version 3.1.
NTFS-fs warning (device /dev/disk1s4, pid 459): ntfs_system_inodes_get(): Windows is hibernated.  Will not be able to remount read-write.  Run chkdsk.
NTFS volume name magicgate, version 3.1.
task_exceeded_footprint: failed to warn the current task (445 exiting, or no handler registered?).
IOReturn IOAccelSurface2::surface_unlock_options(enum eLockType, uint32_t): surface is not locked.
AppleKeyStore: set handle 1 as special bag -501
AppleKeyStore: Sending lock change 0 for handle -501
AppleKeyStore::ipc_device_state_transition: Device UnLock call(-501): lockstate=0, transientCnt=0, 442
AppleKeyStore::ipc_device_state_transition: Device UnLocked(-501): lockstate=0, 442
SandboxViolation: networkservicepr(503) deny(1) mach-lookup com.apple.CrashReporterSupportHelper
SandboxViolation: networkservicepr(503) deny(1) mach-lookup com.apple.CrashReporterSupportHelper
SandboxViolation: secinitd(510) deny(1) mach-lookup com.apple.metadata.mds.legacy
SandboxViolation: cloudd(523) deny(1) mach-lookup com.apple.coreservices.launchservicesd
SandboxViolation: fmfd(521) deny(1) mach-lookup com.apple.securityd.xpc
SandboxViolation: CalendarAgent(529) allow mach-register com.apple.CalendarStore.lock.init
SandboxViolation: CalendarAgent(528) allow mach-register com.apple.CalendarStore.lock.init
AppleKeyStore: Sending lock change 1 for handle -248
AppleKeyStore: operation failed (pid: 493 sel: 17 ret: e00002f0 '-536870160', 248, 100008)
AppleKeyStore: operation failed (pid: 493 sel: 17 ret: e00002f0 '-536870160', 248, 100008)
AppleKeyStore: operation failed (pid: 370 sel: 7 ret: e00002bc '-536870212', 248, 100008)
AppleKeyStore: operation failed (pid: 366 sel: 7 ret: e00002bc '-536870212', 248, 100010)
AppleKeyStore: operation failed (pid: 475 sel: 17 ret: e00002f0 '-536870160', 248, 100008)
AppleKeyStore: operation failed (pid: 355 sel: 17 ret: e00002f0 '-536870160', 248, 100008)
AppleKeyStore: operation failed (pid: 87 sel: 32 ret: e00002f0 '-536870160', 248, 100008)
loginwindow is not entitledloginwindow is not entitledhfs: unmount initiated on untitled on device disk3
SandboxViolation: iconservicesagen(594) deny(1) file-write-mode /private/var/folders/f1/wh42cp_n7_zfb5_5sl0xmylh0000gn/C/com.apple.iconservices
task_exceeded_footprint: failed to warn the current task (600 exiting, or no handler registered?).
SandboxViolation: fontd(553) deny(1) file-issue-extension target: /Network/Library class: com.apple.app-sandbox.read
SandboxViolation: fontd(553) deny(1) file-issue-extension target: /System/Library/Assets/com_apple_MobileAsset_Font3 class: com.apple.app-sandbox.read
SandboxViolation: AssetCache(390) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Volumes
task_exceeded_footprint: failed to warn the current task (610 exiting, or no handler registered?).
SandboxViolation: swcd(634) deny(1) ipc-posix-shm-read-data /tmp/com.apple.csseed.110
SandboxViolation: fontd(553) deny(1) file-issue-extension target: /System/Library/Assets/com_apple_MobileAsset_Font3 class: com.apple.app-sandbox.read
SandboxViolation: storeaccountd(639) deny(1) file-read-data /private/var/db/mds/messages/501/se_SecurityMessages
task_exceeded_footprint: failed to warn the current task (651 exiting, or no handler registered?).
task_exceeded_footprint: failed to warn the current task (648 exiting, or no handler registered?).
process com.apple.iCal.C[651] crossed memory high watermark (50 MB); sending EXC_RESOURCE.
process 651 (com.apple.iCal.CalendarNC) exceeded physical memory footprint, the ActiveSoftMemoryLimit of 50 MB
SandboxViolation: softwareupdate_n(656) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Users/user
task_exceeded_footprint: failed to warn the current task (657 exiting, or no handler registered?).
process com.apple.iCal.C[651] crossed memory high watermark (50 MB); sending EXC_RESOURCE.
process 651 (com.apple.iCal.CalendarNC) exceeded physical memory footprint, the InactiveSoftMemoryLimit of 50 MB
SandboxViolation: secinitd(465) deny(1) mach-lookup com.apple.metadata.mds.legacy
SandboxViolation: systemsoundserve(318) deny(1) file-read-data /usr/lib/libate.dylib
SandboxViolation: systemsoundserve(318) deny(1) file-read-metadata /
SandboxViolation: systemsoundserve(318) deny(1) file-read-data /usr/lib/libate.dylib
SandboxViolation: systemsoundserve(318) deny(1) file-read-data /usr/lib/libFosl_dynamic.dylib
SandboxViolation: systemsoundserve(318) deny(1) file-read-data /usr/lib/libFosl_dynamic.dylib
Resetting IOCatalogue.
kxld[com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry]: The following symbols are unresolved for this kext:
kxld[com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry]: 	_xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read
kxld[com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry]: 	_xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_unsafe_read
kxld[com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry]: 	_xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write
kxld[com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry]: 	_xcpm_is_hwp_enabled
kxld[com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry]: 	_xcpm_mbox_lock
kxld[com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry]: 	_xcpm_mbox_unlock
Can't load kext com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry - link failed.
Failed to load executable for kext com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry.
Kext com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry failed to load (0xdc008016).
Failed to load kext com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry (error 0xdc008016).

kextstats:

Index Refs Address            Size       Wired      Name (Version) UUID <Linked Against>
    1   68 0xffffff81dcc2d000 0x7848     0x7848     com.apple.kpi.bsd (16.5.0) 27F38A65-CEC7-40A0-9212-B8B42DA8C351
    2    7 0xffffff81bcbc9000 0x14b4     0x14b4     com.apple.kpi.dsep (16.5.0) EA066D1F-1156-4C12-A277-044B8DF728D0
    3   82 0xffffff81dcc35000 0x1e818    0x1e818    com.apple.kpi.iokit (16.5.0) 703D561A-3975-4C00-89B4-12E86A0E475D
    4   88 0xffffff81dcc54000 0xac5c     0xac5c     com.apple.kpi.libkern (16.5.0) 2E4C5D92-AAB1-435E-A22A-9E8DCA709691
    5   76 0xffffff81bcbcb000 0x194c     0x194c     com.apple.kpi.mach (16.5.0) AE61B031-B150-43B4-A3FE-5AD6B41CCA47
    6   45 0xffffff81dcc5f000 0x9024     0x9024     com.apple.kpi.private (16.5.0) 12F23267-FF2E-405C-8BC4-5ED74606E571
    7   56 0xffffff81dcc69000 0x33bc     0x33bc     com.apple.kpi.unsupported (16.5.0) 650ED424-12FC-4BEE-95B2-2840E4998DDA
    8    5 0xffffff7f80a00000 0xa9000    0xa9000    com.apple.kec.corecrypto (1.0) E3701C61-A548-3181-9F3E-C90DF8327185 <7 6 5 4 3 1>
    9    0 0xffffff7f80aa9000 0xf000     0xf000     com.apple.kec.pthread (1) 4EFF2F70-C9B9-3176-BF83-F1B660C42135 <7 6 5 4 1>
   10   15 0xffffff7f80ab8000 0x7000     0x7000     com.apple.iokit.IOACPIFamily (1.4) 4F7FB6AD-2498-3F71-827C-ED7AA4BF2511 <7 6 4 3>
   11   17 0xffffff7f80abf000 0x35000    0x35000    com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily (2.9) C6E3195E-A0D7-3B71-B5F4-9EE9E182D4FC <7 6 5 4 3>
   12    1 0xffffff7f80af4000 0x60000    0x60000    com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (5.0) 65E05472-6AE7-3308-8CC8-FA6CB0DB2AEE <11 10 7 6 5 4 3 1>
   13    0 0xffffff7f80b54000 0x2000     0x2000     org.tgwbd.driver.NullCPUPowerManagement (1.0.0d2) 93D39664-55FB-9220-39AD-A436B33DB160 <7 4 3>
   14    0 0xffffff7f80b58000 0x11000    0x11000    org.netkas.driver.FakeSMC (1758) C7B15BF9-49C7-3462-83D2-88341B41D110 <10 7 5 4 3 1>
   15    1 0xffffff7f80b69000 0xb000     0xb000     com.apple.driver.AppleBusPowerController (1.0) DB526B45-1A45-3A81-A0C1-57F826CADEDF <10 5 4 3>
   16    3 0xffffff7f80b74000 0x68000    0x68000    com.apple.iokit.IOUSBHostFamily (1.1) 96FD82D0-CFF5-3EDE-971A-456CB10DBEBF <15 7 6 5 4 3 1>
   17    3 0xffffff7f80bdc000 0x10000    0x10000    com.apple.driver.KernelRelayHost (1) 2941E0C2-A610-3526-88F7-A3767933D469 <16 5 4 3>
   18    1 0xffffff7f80bec000 0x23000    0x23000    com.apple.driver.AppleCredentialManager (1.0) 669D7D3F-EAE5-3D46-81BD-D7B264D0B111 <17 8 7 6 5 4 3 1>
   19    1 0xffffff7f80c0f000 0xa000     0xa000     com.apple.driver.AppleFDEKeyStore (28.30) EA5D0966-E8EA-337A-98EB-195806E8F723 <8 7 6 5 4 3 1>
   20    2 0xffffff7f80c19000 0x15000    0x15000    com.apple.driver.AppleMobileFileIntegrity (1.0.5) 200413CD-2982-3EA4-9AFF-B20285024E83 <8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1>
   21    0 0xffffff7f80c2e000 0x4e000    0x4e000    com.apple.driver.AppleKeyStore (2) 6151B0A4-170B-3ED4-9463-A8A6CA122D60 <20 18 17 8 7 6 5 4 3 1>
   22   10 0xffffff7f80c7c000 0x26000    0x26000    com.apple.iokit.IOStorageFamily (2.1) F908D7F5-4F54-3B89-8657-57F06350F4DB <7 6 5 4 3 1>
   23    0 0xffffff7f80ca2000 0x18000    0x18000    com.apple.driver.DiskImages (444.50.16) 0038C2CD-46A9-3967-945B-3E1F2D6C3EA5 <22 7 6 5 4 3 1>
   24    2 0xffffff7f80cba000 0x5000     0x5000     com.apple.iokit.IOReportFamily (31) B14DC3D3-7250-3DA3-BF50-C666EBEDAF4C <5 4 3>
   25    0 0xffffff7f80cbf000 0x8000     0x8000     com.apple.nke.applicationfirewall (172) 87563A26-608B-3C95-8476-CAA6E1271FBF <7 6 5 4 3 1>
   26    2 0xffffff7f80cc9000 0x5000     0x5000     com.apple.kext.AppleMatch (1.0.0d1) 3B280DAB-903F-33DC-8110-525A1154B11E <4 1>
   27    1 0xffffff7f80cce000 0x1f000    0x1f000    com.apple.security.sandbox (300.0) CDBEAC20-BD05-3DF5-B7D3-51C3E8DCF872 <26 22 20 7 6 5 4 3 2 1>
   28    0 0xffffff7f80ced000 0x9000     0x9000     com.apple.security.quarantine (3) 1486A49E-2D3F-3D7E-B07A-D2008F327113 <27 26 7 6 5 4 2 1>
   29    0 0xffffff7f80cf7000 0x2000     0x2000     com.apple.security.TMSafetyNet (8) B87D3377-617E-3F24-993B-D70AE269A837 <7 6 5 4 2 1>
   30    0 0xffffff7f80cfa000 0x2000     0x2000     org.voodoo.driver.VoodooTSCSyncAMD (1.2) 4503DA0B-240D-205C-070A-BB4FEEF7D9BF <7 4 3>
   31    0 0xffffff7f80cfe000 0x3000     0x3000     com.apple.driver.AppleAPIC (1.7) BC2E6D01-BCBB-3525-BF38-BF99C3F1EC46 <4 3>
   32    0 0xffffff7f80d02000 0x4000     0x4000     com.apple.driver.AppleSMBIOS (2.1) 9BB02681-4B47-3592-AD62-71FB0BF56965 <7 4 3>
   33    2 0xffffff7f80d07000 0x79000    0x79000    com.apple.iokit.IOHIDFamily (2.0.0) BB7E26B3-36DF-3BB1-B09D-C8496FE63DFE <19 7 6 5 4 3 2 1>
   34    0 0xffffff7f80d80000 0x4000     0x4000     com.apple.driver.AppleACPIButtons (5.0) 6EA42B65-0CD7-3678-87D5-E002D2CDA2D5 <33 24 12 10 7 6 5 4 3 1>
   35    0 0xffffff7f80d86000 0x8000     0x8000     com.apple.driver.AppleRTC (2.0) 3FD1BCF4-8AFC-3CE6-A36E-26410544AD14 <10 5 4 3 1>
   37    0 0xffffff7f80d94000 0x4000     0x4000     com.apple.driver.AppleEFIRuntime (2.0) D927DF0B-03B7-3685-9AE2-18998208BE8A <7 6 5 4 3>
   38    3 0xffffff7f80d98000 0x19000    0x19000    com.apple.iokit.IOAHCIFamily (288) 5C275B66-A173-3D92-853A-44FC35D45FFC <5 4 3 1>
   39    0 0xffffff7f80db1000 0x1e000    0x1e000    com.apple.driver.AppleAHCIPort (326) BE72151C-73BE-35B7-8C31-74F49E4C5E98 <38 11 5 4 3 1>
   40    6 0xffffff7f80dd6000 0x99000    0x99000    com.apple.iokit.IOUSBFamily (900.4.1) 616CA05C-34A4-393E-8A17-93C7FC67BBDF <16 11 7 5 4 3 1>
   41    0 0xffffff7f80e6f000 0x18000    0x18000    net.osx86.kexts.GenericUSBXHCI (1.2.8d9) no UUID <40 11 7 5 4 3>
   42    0 0xffffff7f80e87000 0x7000     0x7000     com.xZenue.kext.FileNVRAM (6.9.5) 40570BA3-9A6C-3321-8D2A-6F790D763F03 <7 5 4 3 1>
   44    0 0xffffff7f80e9b000 0x1c000    0x1c000    com.apple.iokit.IOAHCIBlockStorage (295.20.1) C449634B-8121-3BFB-972D-966847C4321F <38 22 6 5 4 3 1>
   45    6 0xffffff7f80ec0000 0x2a000    0x2a000    com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIArchitectureModelFamily (394.50.1) 82139727-96EE-3990-B7E3-950D3F9799F5 <6 5 4 3 1>
   46    0 0xffffff7f80eea000 0xc000     0xc000     com.apple.iokit.IOAHCISerialATAPI (266.50.1) 076A585D-4979-3E8C-9D63-949C2D5D1764 <45 38 5 4 3 1>
   50    0 0xffffff7f80f62000 0x19000    0x19000    com.apple.driver.AppleUSBLegacyHub (900.4.1) D133D1BB-1E4F-3507-BB6B-142D7F51ABAD <40 5 4 3 1>
   51    3 0xffffff7f80f7b000 0xd000     0xd000     com.apple.iokit.IOCDStorageFamily (1.8) 9EEF7CF2-673C-3743-84DD-D3B3D5E61DDB <22 5 4 3 1>
   52    2 0xffffff7f80f88000 0xb000     0xb000     com.apple.iokit.IODVDStorageFamily (1.8) 9BC77405-09A3-3398-AE63-98894C42E288 <51 22 5 4 3 1>
   53    1 0xffffff7f80f93000 0x9000     0x9000     com.apple.iokit.IOBDStorageFamily (1.8) EE071733-F836-360B-958B-440E2CCF81E1 <52 51 22 5 4 3 1>
   54    0 0xffffff7f80f9c000 0x1a000    0x1a000    com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIMultimediaCommandsDevice (394.50.1) 55C067B6-E8B4-3348-8EF2-131A7B5CC16A <53 52 51 45 22 6 5 4 3 1>
   55    0 0xffffff7f80fb6000 0x7000     0x7000     com.apple.iokit.SCSITaskUserClient (394.50.1) FF53AE3E-7008-356D-A3C2-67EF25E5033A <45 22 5 4 3 1>
   56    0 0xffffff7f80dcf000 0x3000     0x3000     com.apple.AppleFSCompression.AppleFSCompressionTypeDataless (1.0.0d1) 13DD449C-FA18-3584-92A1-F91CAED7746A <7 6 4 3 2 1>
   57    0 0xffffff7f80fbd000 0x6000     0x6000     com.apple.AppleFSCompression.AppleFSCompressionTypeZlib (1.0.0) A8B584B1-03DF-3780-923B-4FD6FF942049 <6 4 3 2 1>
   58    0 0xffffff7f80dd2000 0x4000     0x4000     com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBHostPacketFilter (1.0) 8D179FD3-0359-3296-A6EF-45303F6DE8CC <16 7 6 5 4 3 1>
   59    0 0xffffff7f80fc3000 0xa000     0xa000     com.apple.BootCache (40) 06D08FFE-3FB9-37A0-A0AE-BDDCDA4184D6 <7 6 5 4 3 1>
   60    1 0xffffff7f80fcd000 0x6000     0x6000     com.apple.filesystems.hfs.encodings.kext (1) 18EED417-E0C7-3AE6-8EBB-CB081566B738 <7 6 5 4 3 1>
   61    0 0xffffff7f80fd3000 0x69000    0x69000    com.apple.filesystems.hfs.kext (366.50.19) 0DD51F29-270C-3A03-8125-A68E4D5AB22B <60 7 6 5 4 3 1>
   62    1 0xffffff7f8103c000 0x2c000    0x2c000    com.apple.iokit.IONetworkingFamily (3.2) 6326DB88-5330-3F0C-91F6-D478AB5E7503 <7 6 5 4 3 1>
   63    0 0xffffff7f81068000 0x8000     0x8000     com.apple.driver.AppleUSBComposite (900.4.1) 425CD6F2-FFE8-3A24-AD97-84F17A9F10D2 <40 4 3 1>
   65    0 0xffffff7f81070000 0x11000    0x11000    com.apple.iokit.IOUSBMassStorageClass (4.0.4) E1B27EA5-B663-3F8E-A209-7769EAFB1160 <45 40 22 5 4 3 1>
   66    1 0xffffff7f81081000 0x19000    0x19000    com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIBlockCommandsDevice (394.50.1) 2EA47D35-1994-3BE3-B1DE-CFE1549AC137 <45 22 6 5 4 3 1>
   67    0 0xffffff7f8109a000 0x2000     0x2000     com.apple.driver.MaxTranserSizeOverrideDriver (404.50.6) 0E54AA43-E483-3930-92FC-95FFE12FFE94 <66 45 5 4 3 1>
   68    0 0xffffff7f8109c000 0x9000     0x9000     com.apple.iokit.IOUSBHIDDriver (900.4.1) BC5EF2FA-B044-34EA-9566-AB73647DD209 <40 33 5 4 3 1>
   71    2 0xffffff7f810b0000 0x8000     0x8000     com.apple.driver.IOPlatformPluginFamily (6.0.0d8) 15B66A1C-63D8-3415-9635-A10039B4F0D1 <10 7 6 5 4 3>
   72    1 0xffffff7f810b8000 0x12000    0x12000    com.apple.driver.IOPlatformPluginLegacy (1.0.0) D240E864-584C-3BF4-9A62-83D2E2500327 <71 10 7 6 5 4 3>
   73    3 0xffffff7f810ca000 0x1a000    0x1a000    com.apple.driver.AppleSMC (3.1.9) 28A9D81B-DBAE-3C07-8C48-C9450F7B90C6 <11 10 7 5 4 3 1>
   74    0 0xffffff7f810e4000 0x10000    0x10000    com.apple.driver.ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin (1.0.0) 60D74DBA-A916-3258-BEA4-E24C2F237152 <73 72 71 11 10 7 6 5 4 3>
   75    1 0xffffff7f810f4000 0x5000     0x5000     com.apple.iokit.IOSlowAdaptiveClockingFamily (1.0.0) CE7B6D9D-0577-3683-8410-CA8707BBDA4B <7 6 5 4 3 1>
   76    0 0xffffff7f810f9000 0x2000     0x2000     com.apple.driver.AppleIntelSlowAdaptiveClocking (4.0.0) 6FE984DD-A1FE-309E-83CF-B346989A6F17 <75 4 3>
   77    7 0xffffff7f810fb000 0x3c000    0x3c000    com.apple.iokit.IOGraphicsFamily (514.10) E197EF14-F55B-3B9C-B903-91258C9CA382 <11 7 5 4 3 1>
   78    1 0xffffff7f81137000 0x9000     0x9000     com.apple.AppleGraphicsDeviceControl (3.14.41) 781CA97C-27C8-35C2-BDF3-44C535394021 <7 6 5 4 3 1>
   79    2 0xffffff7f81140000 0x155000   0x155000   com.apple.kext.AMDSupport (1.5.0) 429D49FB-7C8C-3D8A-AE21-F828F3899754 <78 77 11 10 7 5 4 3 1>
   80    0 0xffffff7f81295000 0x1e2000   0x1e2000   com.apple.kext.AMD7000Controller (1.5.0) 642EFE63-17FA-36AB-9A7F-F0F1186C40A1 <79 77 11 10 5 4 3 1>
   81    1 0xffffff7f81477000 0xb000     0xb000     com.apple.kec.Libm (1) 968CBFF1-925D-321E-A5E0-0C5C563BF08C <4>
   82    1 0xffffff7f81482000 0x95000    0x95000    com.apple.vecLib.kext (1.2.0) C0ABF85C-CA30-3F02-9E1E-06F3BA5047A8 <81 6 5 4 3>
   83    1 0xffffff7f81517000 0x3f000    0x3f000    com.apple.iokit.IOAudioFamily (205.15) 62BD3696-A3B8-3938-B01D-8F6CE2AFD1D5 <82 5 4 3 1>
   84    0 0xffffff7f81556000 0x4e000    0x4e000    com.apple.driver.AppleLegacyUSBAudio (2.9.5f19) DFE1F27F-B75B-320E-AAA5-EB995C08375E <83 40 11 5 4 3>
   88    0 0xffffff7f815ce000 0xa000     0xa000     com.apple.driver.AppleHV (1) 86C220DD-F35A-304C-A5AC-35D7EC4FDC90 <7 6 5 4 3 1>
   89    0 0xffffff7f815d8000 0x4000     0x4000     com.apple.driver.AppleOSXWatchdog (1) 9B1AC3B0-A459-3D88-B43D-428EA39DDB8A <11 7 6 5 4 3 1>
   92    0 0xffffff7f815ef000 0x8000     0x8000     com.apple.driver.AppleSSE (1.0) D88AFA94-440B-3316-ACFE-407133893EF0 <17 7 5 4 3 1>
   94    1 0xffffff7f81600000 0x17000    0x17000    com.apple.iokit.IOSurface (159.6) 85BD985C-2B78-3C1A-9606-6A6B0CB77E24 <7 6 5 4 3 1>
   95    1 0xffffff7f81617000 0x8f000    0x8f000    com.apple.iokit.IOAcceleratorFamily2 (311.11) 41BE9F49-4998-3297-9EF6-9972DD38B09E <77 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>
   96    0 0xffffff7f816a6000 0x877000   0x877000   com.apple.AMDRadeonX4000 (1.5.0) B0E5596D-B492-3AB6-B3DA-9EA1180FDEA0 <95 94 77 11 7 5 4 3 1>
   97    0 0xffffff7f81f1d000 0x5000     0x5000     com.apple.Dont_Steal_Mac_OS_X (7.0.0) 7B7DB739-3DAA-3E7A-BA9E-38C3256D15B6 <73 8 7 4 3 1>
   98    0 0xffffff7f81f22000 0xe3000    0xe3000    com.apple.iokit.IOBluetoothFamily (5.0.4f18) 478E889D-01B6-38B1-8731-B9FF92D8BCF3 <24 7 5 4 3 1>
   99    1 0xffffff7f82005000 0xe000     0xe000     com.apple.iokit.IOSerialFamily (11) 272855EE-C816-329B-927C-383C40F83F1A <7 6 5 4 3 1>
  100    0 0xffffff7f82013000 0xa000     0xa000     com.apple.iokit.IOBluetoothSerialManager (5.0.4f18) 6B32977C-5658-31A3-ABC3-4B860318B49D <99 7 5 4 3 1>
  101    0 0xffffff7f8201d000 0x6000     0x6000     com.apple.iokit.IOUserEthernet (1.0.1) 32E2019A-799D-3E86-9F40-7D9AB4500A9D <62 6 5 4 3 1>
  102    0 0xffffff7f82023000 0x27000    0x27000    com.apple.kext.AMDFramebuffer (1.5.0) 26FC86CE-635B-349C-9333-6386F0C78741 <79 77 11 10 7 5 4 3 1>
  103    1 0xffffff7f8204a000 0x3000     0x3000     com.apple.iokit.IOSMBusFamily (1.1) 185F0EBF-0262-3370-BD47-8FE4C8AA726E <5 4 3>
  104    1 0xffffff7f8204d000 0xf000     0xf000     com.apple.driver.AppleSMBusController (1.0.18d1) C90534F9-E82B-347A-B4CB-9D3303F4653C <103 11 10 5 4 3>
  105    0 0xffffff7f8205c000 0xe000     0xe000     com.apple.driver.AppleMCCSControl (1.3.1) 2C85AB9D-DB18-3E02-9327-E93D419CAFED <104 77 73 11 10 7 5 4 3 1>
  106    0 0xffffff7f8206a000 0x5000     0x5000     com.apple.driver.AppleUpstreamUserClient (3.6.4) F39509A4-191C-35DA-B7D9-08F95E5AB8BC <77 11 10 7 5 4 3 1>
  107    1 0xffffff7f8206f000 0x5000     0x5000     com.apple.kext.triggers (1.0) 3EAB29BE-4C7C-3D6C-B20B-B48707426005 <7 6 5 4 3 1>
  108    0 0xffffff7f82074000 0x9000     0x9000     com.apple.filesystems.autofs (3.0) E79E1801-8AB8-3BB1-A1F2-3CA5F9C7C648 <107 7 6 5 4 3 1>
  117    2 0xffffff7f820b1000 0x5d000    0x5d000    com.apple.filesystems.ntfs (3.13) 205024C8-58E7-3052-B01E-5D04D13DF696 <7 6 5 4 1>

sysctl:

user.cs_path: /usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin
user.bc_base_max: 99
user.bc_dim_max: 2048
user.bc_scale_max: 99
user.bc_string_max: 1000
user.coll_weights_max: 2
user.expr_nest_max: 32
user.line_max: 2048
user.re_dup_max: 255
user.posix2_version: 200112
user.posix2_c_bind: 0
user.posix2_c_dev: 0
user.posix2_char_term: 0
user.posix2_fort_dev: 0
user.posix2_fort_run: 0
user.posix2_localedef: 0
user.posix2_sw_dev: 0
user.posix2_upe: 0
user.stream_max: 20
user.tzname_max: 255
kern.ostype: Darwin
kern.osrelease: 16.5.0
kern.osrevision: 199506
kern.version: Darwin Kernel Version 16.5.0: четверг, 27 апреля 2017 г. 19:00:42 (MSK); root:xnu-3789.51.2/BUILD/obj/RELEASE_X86_64
kern.maxvnodes: 263168
kern.maxproc: 1064
kern.maxfiles: 12288
kern.argmax: 262144
kern.securelevel: 0
kern.hostname: Mac-Pro-di-user.local
kern.hostid: 0
kern.clockrate: { hz = 100, tick = 10000, tickadj = 2, profhz = 100, stathz = 100 }
kern.posix1version: 200112
kern.ngroups: 16
kern.job_control: 1
kern.saved_ids: 1
kern.boottime: { sec = 1493908086, usec = 0 } Thu May  4 16:28:06 2017
kern.nisdomainname: 
kern.maxfilesperproc: 10240
kern.maxprocperuid: 709
kern.ipc.maxsockbuf: 8388608
kern.ipc.sockbuf_waste_factor: 8
kern.ipc.somaxconn: 128
kern.ipc.nmbclusters: 65536
kern.ipc.soqlimitcompat: 1
kern.ipc.mb_drain_maxint: 0
kern.ipc.mb_drain_force: 0
kern.ipc.mb_watchdog: 0
kern.ipc.mb_normalized: 0
kern.ipc.mleak_sample_factor: 500
kern.ipc.sotcdb: 0
kern.ipc.extbkidlercvhiwat: 131072
kern.ipc.extbkidletime: 600
kern.ipc.maxextbkidleperproc: 1
kern.ipc.soreserveheadroom: 1
kern.ipc.sorestrictsend: 1
kern.ipc.sorestrictrecv: 1
kern.ipc.sothrottlelog: 0
kern.ipc.sodefunctlog: 0
kern.ipc.sosendbigcl_ignore_capab: 0
kern.ipc.sosendjcl_ignore_capab: 0
kern.ipc.sosendjcl: 1
kern.ipc.sorecvmincopy: 16384
kern.ipc.sosendminchain: 16384
kern.ipc.sodefunct_calls: 0
kern.ipc.socket_debug: 0
kern.ipc.throttle_best_effort: 0
kern.ipc.io_policy.uuid: 1
kern.ipc.io_policy.log: 0
kern.ipc.io_policy.throttled: 0
kern.ipc.sbmb_limreached: 0
kern.ipc.sbmb_cnt_floor: 0
kern.ipc.sbmb_cnt_peak: 220
kern.ipc.sbmb_cnt: 0
kern.ipc.soqlencomp: 0
kern.ipc.njclbytes: 16384
kern.ipc.njcl: 21840
kern.ipc.maxsendmsgx: 100
kern.ipc.maxrecvmsgx: 100
kern.usrstack: 1428684800
kern.netboot: 0
kern.sysv.shmall: 1024
kern.sysv.shmseg: 8
kern.sysv.shmmni: 32
kern.sysv.shmmin: 1
kern.sysv.shmmax: 4194304
kern.sysv.semume: 10
kern.sysv.semmsl: 87381
kern.sysv.semmnu: 87381
kern.sysv.semmns: 87381
kern.sysv.semmni: 87381
kern.aiomax: 90
kern.aioprocmax: 16
kern.aiothreads: 4
kern.corefile: /cores/core.%P
kern.coredump: 1
kern.sugid_coredump: 0
kern.delayterm: 0
kern.shreg_private: 0
kern.posix.sem.max: 10000
kern.usrstack64: 140734622072832
kern.nx: 1
kern.tfp.policy: 2
kern.procname: sysctl
kern.speculative_reads_disabled: 0
kern.osversion: 16E195
kern.safeboot: 0
kern.rage_vnode: 0
kern.tty.ptmx_max: 127
kern.threadname: 
kern.dtrace.err_verbose: 0
kern.dtrace.buffer_memory_maxsize: 5726623061
kern.dtrace.buffer_memory_inuse: 0
kern.dtrace.difo_maxsize: 262144
kern.dtrace.dof_maxsize: 393216
kern.dtrace.global_maxsize: 16384
kern.dtrace.provide_private_probes: 0
kern.nbuf: 16384
kern.maxnbuf: 16384
kern.flush_cache_on_write: 0
kern.ds_supgroups_supported: 1
kern.sugid_scripts: 0
kern.zleak.zone_threshold: 402653184
kern.zleak.global_threshold: 3221225472
kern.zleak.max_zonemap_size: 6442450944
kern.zleak.active: 0
kern.min_audio_buffer_usec: 0
kern.hv_support: 0
kern.timer_coalesce_tier5_ns_max: 10000000000
kern.timer_coalesce_tier5_scale: -15
kern.timer_coalesce_tier4_ns_max: 10000000000
kern.timer_coalesce_tier4_scale: -15
kern.timer_coalesce_tier3_ns_max: 75000000
kern.timer_coalesce_tier3_scale: -2
kern.timer_coalesce_tier2_ns_max: 20000000
kern.timer_coalesce_tier2_scale: 1
kern.timer_coalesce_tier1_ns_max: 5000000
kern.timer_coalesce_tier1_scale: 2
kern.timer_coalesce_tier0_ns_max: 1000000
kern.timer_coalesce_tier0_scale: 3
kern.timer_coalesce_ts_ns_max: 1000000
kern.timer_coalesce_ts_scale: 3
kern.timer_coalesce_fp_ns_max: 1000000
kern.timer_coalesce_fp_scale: 3
kern.timer_coalesce_kt_ns_max: 1000000
kern.timer_coalesce_kt_scale: 3
kern.timer_coalesce_bg_ns_max: 100000000
kern.timer_resort_threshold_ns: 50000000
kern.timer_coalesce_bg_scale: -5
kern.sched: multiq
kern.ipc_portbt: 0
kern.stack_depth_max: 11344
kern.stack_size: 16384
kern.ipc_voucher_trace_contents: 0
kern.slide: 0
kern.affinity_sets_mapping: 1
kern.affinity_sets_enabled: 1
kern.minimalboot: 0
kern.singleuser: 0
kern.timer.longterm.qlen: 228
kern.timer.longterm.threshold: 1000
kern.timer.deadline_tracking_bin_2: 5000000
kern.timer.deadline_tracking_bin_1: 2000000
kern.timer.coalescing_enabled: 1
kern.bootsessionuuid: D308979E-C8A4-46C9-98AA-AFA51B2223DF
kern.vm_max_batch: 256
kern.vm_max_delayed_work_limit: 32
kern.vm_page_speculative_q_age_ms: 500
kern.vm_page_speculative_percentage: 5
kern.vm_page_free_reserved: 784
kern.vm_page_free_min: 3500
kern.vm_page_free_target: 4000
kern.speculative_prefetch_max_iosize: 524288
kern.speculative_prefetch_max: 201326592
kern.preheat_min_bytes: 32768
kern.preheat_max_bytes: 1048576
kern.ignore_is_ssd: 0
kern.namecache_disabled: 0
kern.num_taskthreads: 2048
kern.num_threads: 10240
kern.num_tasks: 2048
kern.num_vnodes: 52874
kern.num_files: 1605
kern.bootargs: -f npci=0x3000 dart=0 darkwake=0 -v -f busratio=29
kern.uuid: C2EC9182-5CE5-3AE0-86DC-5B40B1B8118F
kern.memorystatus_purge_on_critical: 8
kern.memorystatus_purge_on_urgent: 5
kern.memorystatus_purge_on_warning: 2
kern.jetsam_aging_policy: 1
kern.memorystatus_apps_idle_delay_time: 10
kern.memorystatus_sysprocs_idle_delay_time: 10
kern.msgbuf: 16384
kern.coalition_pid_list: 293 406 334 340 443
kern.coalition_page_count: 19719 19719
kern.coalition_roles: 0 0
kern.coalitions: 357 358
kern.secure_kernel: 0
kern.timer_coalesce_idle_entry_hard_deadline_max: 5000000
kern.interrupt_timer_coalescing_enabled: 1
kern.pmtimeout: 0
kern.sleep_abs_time: 0
kern.wake_abs_time: 0
kern.sleeptime: { sec = 0, usec = 0 } Thu Jan  1 01:00:00 1970
kern.waketime: { sec = 0, usec = 0 } Thu Jan  1 01:00:00 1970
kern.willshutdown: 0
kern.iokittest: 0
kern.progressmeterenable: 0
kern.progressmeter: 0
kern.wakereason: 
kern.consoleoptions: 0
kern.hibernatefile: 
kern.bootsignature: 
kern.hibernatemode: 0
kern.hibernategraphicsready: 0
kern.hibernatewakenotification: 0
kern.hibernatelockscreenready: 0
kern.hibernatehidready: 0
kern.wq_yielded_threshold: 2000
kern.wq_yielded_window_usecs: 30000
kern.wq_stalled_window_usecs: 200
kern.wq_reduce_pool_window_usecs: 5000000
kern.wq_max_timer_interval_usecs: 50000
kern.wq_max_threads: 512
kern.wq_max_constrained_threads: 80
kern.pthread_debug_tracing: 1
vm.loadavg: { 7,52 2,69 1,04 }
vm.swapusage: total = 0,00M  used = 0,00M  free = 0,00M  (encrypted)
vm.cs_force_kill: 0
vm.cs_force_hard: 0
vm.cs_debug: 0
vm.cs_all_vnodes: 0
vm.cs_enforcement: 0
vm.cs_enforcement_panic: 0
vm.cs_library_validation: 0
vm.vm_pageout_rejected_bq_external: 0
vm.vm_pageout_rejected_bq_internal: 0
vm.vm_pageout_considered_bq_external: 0
vm.vm_pageout_considered_bq_internal: 0
vm.vm_page_background_promoted_count: 5151
vm.vm_page_background_external_count: 6013
vm.vm_page_background_internal_count: 320952
vm.vm_page_background_count: 326965
vm.vm_page_background_target: 50000
vm.vm_page_background_limit: 50256
vm.vm_page_background_exclude_external: 0
vm.vm_page_background_mode: 1
vm.phantom_cache_thrashing_threshold_ssd: 1000
vm.phantom_cache_thrashing_threshold: 100
vm.phantom_cache_eval_period_in_msecs: 250
vm.lz4_profitable_bytes: 0
vm.lz4_run_continue_bytes: 0
vm.lz4_run_preselection_threshold: -1
vm.lz4_max_preselects: 0
vm.lz4_max_failure_run_length: -1
vm.lz4_max_failure_skips: 0
vm.wkdm_reeval_threshold: 1536
vm.lz4_threshold: 2048
vm.wk_sv_decompressions: 0
vm.wk_decompressed_bytes: 0
vm.wk_decompressions: 0
vm.wk_compressed_bytes_total: 0
vm.wk_compressed_bytes_exclusive: 0
vm.wk_compression_failures: 0
vm.wk_mzv_compressions: 0
vm.wk_sv_compressions: 0
vm.wk_compressions_exclusive: 0
vm.wk_compressions: 0
vm.uc_decompressions: 0
vm.lz4_decompressed_bytes: 0
vm.lz4_decompressions: 0
vm.lz4_wk_compression_negative_delta: 0
vm.lz4_wk_compression_delta: 0
vm.lz4_compressed_bytes: 0
vm.lz4_compression_failures: 0
vm.lz4_compressions: 0
vm.compressor_thread_runtime: 0
vm.compressor_timing_enabled: 0
vm.swapfileprefix: /private/var/vm/swapfile
vm.compressor_catchup_threshold_divisor: 50
vm.compressor_unthrottle_threshold_divisor: 35
vm.compressor_majorcompact_threshold_divisor: 25
vm.compressor_minorcompact_threshold_divisor: 20
vm.compressor_thrashing_min_per_10msecs: 20
vm.compressor_thrashing_threshold_per_10msecs: 50
vm.compressor_sample_max_in_msecs: 10000
vm.compressor_sample_min_in_msecs: 500
vm.compressor_eval_period_in_msecs: 250
vm.vm_ripe_target_age_in_secs: 172800
vm.compressor_available: 1
vm.compressor_swapout_target_age: 0
vm.compressor_is_active: 1
vm.compressor_mode: 4
vm.compressor_bytes_used: 0
vm.compressor_compressed_bytes: 0
vm.compressor_input_bytes: 0
vm.vm_page_filecache_min: 0
vm.vm_page_external_count: 352230
vm.vm_copy_src_large: 0
vm.vm_copy_src_not_symmetric: 0
vm.vm_copy_src_not_internal: 0
vm.user_wire_limit: 17112760320
vm.global_user_wire_limit: 17112760320
vm.global_no_user_wire_amount: 67108864
vm.cs_blob_count: 1094
vm.cs_blob_size: 16637888
vm.cs_blob_count_peak: 1094
vm.cs_blob_size_peak: 16637888
vm.cs_blob_size_max: 258752
vm.vm_do_collapse_compressor: 0
vm.vm_do_collapse_compressor_pages: 0
vm.vm_do_collapse_terminate: 0
vm.vm_do_collapse_terminate_failure: 0
vm.vm_should_cow_but_wired: 0
vm.vm_create_upl_extra_cow: 0
vm.vm_create_upl_extra_cow_pages: 0
vm.vm_create_upl_lookup_failure_write: 0
vm.vm_create_upl_lookup_failure_copy: 0
vm.vm_debug_events: 0
vm.shared_region_unnest_logging: 1
vm.enforce_shared_cache_dir: 1
vm.prefault_nb_bailout: 0
vm.prefault_nb_pages: 0
vm.pageout_cleaned_nolock: 0
vm.pageout_cleaned_busy: 0
vm.pageout_cleaned_commit_reactivated: 0
vm.pageout_cleaned_fault_reactivated: 0
vm.pageout_cleaned_volatile_reactivated: 0
vm.pageout_cleaned_reference_reactivated: 0
vm.pageout_cleaned_reactivated: 0
vm.pageout_cleaned: 0
vm.pageout_enqueued_cleaned_from_inactive_dirty: 0
vm.pageout_enqueued_cleaned_from_inactive_clean: 0
vm.pageout_enqueued_cleaned: 0
vm.pageout_freed_from_cleaned: 0
vm.pageout_freed_from_speculative: 0
vm.pageout_freed_from_inactive_clean: 0
vm.pageout_inactive_used: 0
vm.pageout_speculative_clean: 0
vm.pageout_inactive_clean: 0
vm.pageout_inactive_dirty_external: 0
vm.pageout_inactive_dirty_internal: 0
vm.page_pageable_external_count: 352230
vm.page_pageable_internal_count: 1354489
vm.page_cleaned_count: 0
vm.page_speculative_count: 191775
vm.page_free_count: 2165286
vm.free_shared: 0
vm.reusable_shared: 0
vm.reusable_nonwritable: 3
vm.reusable_reclaimed: 0
vm.can_reuse_failure: 238
vm.can_reuse_success: 21433
vm.partial_reuse_calls: 556
vm.all_reuse_calls: 0
vm.reuse_failure: 0
vm.reuse_success: 571
vm.partial_reusable_calls: 2021
vm.all_reusable_calls: 0
vm.reusable_pages_shared: 0
vm.reusable_failure: 3
vm.reusable_success: 2020
vm.page_reusable_count: 13301
vm.madvise_free_debug: 0
vm.pageout_purged_objects: 0
vm.page_purgeable_wired_count: 0
vm.page_purgeable_count: 4277
vm.page_free_wanted: 0
vm.memory_pressure: 0
vm.vm_page_free_target: 4000
vm.pagesize: 4096
vm.shared_region_persistence: 0
vm.shared_region_version: 3
vm.shared_region_trace_level: 1
vfs.generic.maxtypenum: 26
vfs.generic.nfs.client.initialdowndelay: 12
vfs.generic.nfs.client.nextdowndelay: 30
vfs.generic.nfs.client.iosize: 1048576
vfs.generic.nfs.client.access_cache_timeout: 60
vfs.generic.nfs.client.allow_async: 0
vfs.generic.nfs.client.statfs_rate_limit: 10
vfs.generic.nfs.client.nfsiod_thread_max: 16
vfs.generic.nfs.client.nfsiod_thread_count: 0
vfs.generic.nfs.client.lockd_mounts: 0
vfs.generic.nfs.client.max_async_writes: 128
vfs.generic.nfs.client.access_delete: 1
vfs.generic.nfs.client.access_dotzfs: 1
vfs.generic.nfs.client.access_for_getattr: 0
vfs.generic.nfs.client.idmap_ctrl: 1
vfs.generic.nfs.client.callback_port: 0
vfs.generic.nfs.client.is_mobile: 0
vfs.generic.nfs.client.squishy_flags: 11
vfs.generic.nfs.client.debug_ctl: 0
vfs.generic.nfs.client.readlink_nocache: 0
vfs.generic.nfs.client.root_steals_gss_context: 1
vfs.generic.nfs.client.default_nfs4domain: 
vfs.generic.nfs.server.wg_delay: 1000
vfs.generic.nfs.server.wg_delay_v3: 0
vfs.generic.nfs.server.require_resv_port: 0
vfs.generic.nfs.server.async: 0
vfs.generic.nfs.server.export_hash_size: 64
vfs.generic.nfs.server.reqcache_size: 64
vfs.generic.nfs.server.request_queue_length: 128
vfs.generic.nfs.server.user_stats: 1
vfs.generic.nfs.server.gss_context_ttl: 28800
vfs.generic.nfs.server.fsevents: 1
vfs.generic.nfs.server.nfsd_thread_max: 0
vfs.generic.nfs.server.nfsd_thread_count: 0
vfs.generic.nfs.server.nfsd_sock_idle_timeout: 3600
vfs.generic.nfs.server.nfsd_tcp_connections: 0
vfs.generic.nfs.server.use_upcall_svc: 1
vfs.generic.nfs.server.upcall_queue_limit: 0
vfs.generic.nfs.server.upcall_queue_max_seen: 0
vfs.generic.nfs.server.upcall_queue_count: 0
vfs.generic.sync_timeout: 60
vfs.generic.hfs.kdebug.allocation: 0
vfs.generic.hfs.jnl.trim_flush: 240
vfs.generic.hfs.jnl.kdebug.trim: 0
vfs.generic.hfs.allocated: 21613684
vfs.generic.root_unmounted_cleanly: 0
vfs.generic.always_do_fullfsync: 0
vfs.nummntops: 9
net.local.stream.tracemdns: 0
net.local.stream.recvspace: 8192
net.local.stream.sendspace: 8192
net.local.dgram.recvspace: 4096
net.local.dgram.maxdgram: 2048
net.local.inflight: 0
net.inet.ip.portrange.hilast: 65535
net.inet.ip.portrange.hifirst: 49152
net.inet.ip.portrange.last: 65535
net.inet.ip.portrange.first: 49152
net.inet.ip.portrange.lowlast: 600
net.inet.ip.portrange.lowfirst: 1023
net.inet.ip.forwarding: 0
net.inet.ip.redirect: 1
net.inet.ip.ttl: 64
net.inet.ip.rtexpire: 3600
net.inet.ip.rtminexpire: 10
net.inet.ip.rtmaxcache: 128
net.inet.ip.sourceroute: 0
net.inet.ip.accept_sourceroute: 0
net.inet.ip.gifttl: 30
net.inet.ip.subnets_are_local: 0
net.inet.ip.mcast.maxgrpsrc: 512
net.inet.ip.mcast.maxsocksrc: 128
net.inet.ip.mcast.loop: 1
net.inet.ip.dummynet.hash_size: 64
net.inet.ip.dummynet.curr_time: 0
net.inet.ip.dummynet.ready_heap: 0
net.inet.ip.dummynet.extract_heap: 0
net.inet.ip.dummynet.searches: 0
net.inet.ip.dummynet.search_steps: 0
net.inet.ip.dummynet.expire: 1
net.inet.ip.dummynet.max_chain_len: 16
net.inet.ip.dummynet.red_lookup_depth: 256
net.inet.ip.dummynet.red_avg_pkt_size: 512
net.inet.ip.dummynet.red_max_pkt_size: 1500
net.inet.ip.dummynet.debug: 0
net.inet.ip.random_id_statistics: 0
net.inet.ip.random_id_collisions: 0
net.inet.ip.random_id_total: 0
net.inet.ip.random_id: 1
net.inet.ip.linklocal.in.allowbadttl: 1
net.inet.ip.rx_chainsz: 6
net.inet.ip.rx_chaining: 1
net.inet.ip.check_interface: 0
net.inet.ip.adj_clear_hwcksum: 0
net.inet.ip.maxfragsperpacket: 128
net.inet.ip.fragpackets: 0
net.inet.ip.maxfragpackets: 2048
net.inet.ip.sendsourcequench: 0
net.inet.ip.maxchainsent: 0
net.inet.ip.select_srcif_debug: 0
net.inet.ip.output_perf_bins: 0
net.inet.ip.output_perf: 0
net.inet.icmp.maskrepl: 0
net.inet.icmp.icmplim: 250
net.inet.icmp.timestamp: 0
net.inet.icmp.drop_redirect: 1
net.inet.icmp.log_redirect: 0
net.inet.icmp.bmcastecho: 1
net.inet.igmp.recvifkludge: 1
net.inet.igmp.sendra: 1
net.inet.igmp.sendlocal: 1
net.inet.igmp.v1enable: 1
net.inet.igmp.v2enable: 1
net.inet.igmp.legacysupp: 0
net.inet.igmp.debug: 0
net.inet.igmp.gsrdelay: 10
net.inet.igmp.default_version: 3
net.inet.tcp.rfc1644: 0
net.inet.tcp.mssdflt: 512
net.inet.tcp.keepidle: 7200000
net.inet.tcp.keepintvl: 75000
net.inet.tcp.sendspace: 131072
net.inet.tcp.recvspace: 131072
net.inet.tcp.keepinit: 75000
net.inet.tcp.v6mssdflt: 1024
net.inet.tcp.ecn_timeout: 60
net.inet.tcp.disable_tcp_heuristics: 0
net.inet.tcp.clear_tfocache: 0
net.inet.tcp.log_in_vain: 0
net.inet.tcp.blackhole: 0
net.inet.tcp.delayed_ack: 3
net.inet.tcp.tcp_lq_overflow: 1
net.inet.tcp.recvbg: 0
net.inet.tcp.drop_synfin: 1
net.inet.tcp.reass.overflows: 0
net.inet.tcp.slowlink_wsize: 8192
net.inet.tcp.maxseg_unacked: 8
net.inet.tcp.rfc3465: 1
net.inet.tcp.rfc3465_lim2: 1
net.inet.tcp.recv_allowed_iaj: 5
net.inet.tcp.doautorcvbuf: 1
net.inet.tcp.autorcvbufmax: 1048576
net.inet.tcp.lro: 0
net.inet.tcp.lrodbg: 0
net.inet.tcp.lro_startcnt: 4
net.inet.tcp.rcvsspktcnt: 512
net.inet.tcp.rexmt_thresh: 3
net.inet.tcp.path_mtu_discovery: 1
net.inet.tcp.slowstart_flightsize: 1
net.inet.tcp.local_slowstart_flightsize: 8
net.inet.tcp.tso: 1
net.inet.tcp.ecn_setup_percentage: 50
net.inet.tcp.enable_tlp: 1
net.inet.tcp.recv_throttle_minwin: 16384
net.inet.tcp.rtt_recvbg: 1
net.inet.tcp.ack_prioritize: 1
net.inet.tcp.autosndbufmax: 1048576
net.inet.tcp.autosndbufinc: 8192
net.inet.tcp.doautosndbuf: 1
net.inet.tcp.acc_iaj_react_limit: 200
net.inet.tcp.min_iaj_win: 16
net.inet.tcp.rfc3390: 1
net.inet.tcp.socket_unlocked_on_output: 1
net.inet.tcp.packetchain: 50
net.inet.tcp.ecn_negotiate_in: 2
net.inet.tcp.ecn_initiate_out: 2
net.inet.tcp.sack: 1
net.inet.tcp.sack_maxholes: 128
net.inet.tcp.sack_globalmaxholes: 65536
net.inet.tcp.sack_globalholes: 0
net.inet.tcp.tcbhashsize: 4096
net.inet.tcp.win_scale_factor: 3
net.inet.tcp.randomize_ports: 0
net.inet.tcp.rexmt_slop: 200
net.inet.tcp.rtt_min: 100
net.inet.tcp.icmp_may_rst: 1
net.inet.tcp.tw_pcbcount: 0
net.inet.tcp.pcbcount: 1
net.inet.tcp.do_tcpdrain: 0
net.inet.tcp.minmss: 216
net.inet.tcp.fastopen_fallback_min: 10
net.inet.tcp.fastopen: 3
net.inet.tcp.fastopen_backlog: 10
net.inet.tcp.pmtud_blackhole_mss: 1200
net.inet.tcp.pmtud_blackhole_detection: 1
net.inet.tcp.tcp_resched_timerlist: 0
net.inet.tcp.tcp_timer_advanced: 0
net.inet.tcp.broken_peer_syn_rexmit_thres: 10
net.inet.tcp.timer_fastmode_idlemax: 10
net.inet.tcp.always_keepalive: 0
net.inet.tcp.max_persist_timeout: 0
net.inet.tcp.msl: 15000
net.inet.tcp.keepcnt: 8
net.inet.tcp.cc_debug: 0
net.inet.tcp.newreno_sockets: 0
net.inet.tcp.background_sockets: 0
net.inet.tcp.cubic_sockets: 1
net.inet.tcp.use_newreno: 0
net.inet.tcp.cubic_use_minrtt: 0
net.inet.tcp.cubic_fast_convergence: 0
net.inet.tcp.cubic_tcp_friendliness: 0
net.inet.tcp.lro_sz: 8
net.inet.tcp.lro_time: 10
net.inet.tcp.bg_ss_fltsz: 2
net.inet.tcp.bg_tether_shift: 1
net.inet.tcp.bg_allowed_increase: 8
net.inet.tcp.bg_target_qdelay: 100
net.inet.udp.checksum: 1
net.inet.udp.maxdgram: 9216
net.inet.udp.recvspace: 196724
net.inet.udp.log_in_vain: 0
net.inet.udp.blackhole: 0
net.inet.udp.randomize_ports: 1
net.inet.udp.pcbcount: 14
net.inet.ipsec.def_policy: 1
net.inet.ipsec.esp_trans_deflev: 1
net.inet.ipsec.esp_net_deflev: 1
net.inet.ipsec.ah_trans_deflev: 1
net.inet.ipsec.ah_net_deflev: 1
net.inet.ipsec.ah_cleartos: 1
net.inet.ipsec.ah_offsetmask: 0
net.inet.ipsec.dfbit: 0
net.inet.ipsec.ecn: 0
net.inet.ipsec.debug: 0
net.inet.ipsec.esp_randpad: -1
net.inet.ipsec.esp_port: 0
net.inet.ipsec.bypass: 1
net.inet.log_restricted: 0
net.inet.raw.maxdgram: 8192
net.inet.raw.recvspace: 8192
net.inet.raw.pcbcount: 0
net.inet.mptcp.enable: 1
net.inet.mptcp.mptcp_cap_retr: 2
net.inet.mptcp.dss_csum: 0
net.inet.mptcp.fail: 1
net.inet.mptcp.keepalive: 840
net.inet.mptcp.mpprio: 1
net.inet.mptcp.remaddr: 1
net.inet.mptcp.fastjoin: 1
net.inet.mptcp.zerortt_fastjoin: 0
net.inet.mptcp.rwnotify: 0
net.inet.mptcp.rtthist: 1
net.inet.mptcp.rtthist_thresh: 600
net.inet.mptcp.userto: 1
net.inet.mptcp.rto_thresh: 1500
net.inet.mptcp.use_peer: 1
net.inet.mptcp.peerswitchno: 3
net.inet.mptcp.probeto: 1000
net.inet.mptcp.probecnt: 5
net.inet.mptcp.dbg_area: 0
net.inet.mptcp.dbg_level: 0
net.inet.mptcp.pcbcount: 0
net.inet.mptcp.sk_lim: 32
net.inet.mptcp.delayed: 0
net.inet.mptcp.usesymptoms: 1
net.inet.mptcp.force_64bit_dsn: 0
net.inet.mptcp.rto: 3
net.inet.mptcp.nrto: 3
net.inet.mptcp.tw: 60
net.link.generic.system.ifcount: 4
net.link.generic.system.if_verbose: 0
net.link.generic.system.dlil_lladdr_ckreq: 0
net.link.generic.system.dlil_verbose: 0
net.link.generic.system.tx_chain_len_count: 0
net.link.generic.system.hwcksum_rx: 1
net.link.generic.system.hwcksum_tx: 1
net.link.generic.system.hwcksum_dbg_finalized_data: 0
net.link.generic.system.hwcksum_dbg_finalized_hdr: 0
net.link.generic.system.hwcksum_dbg_adjusted: 0
net.link.generic.system.hwcksum_dbg_bad_rxoff: 0
net.link.generic.system.hwcksum_dbg_bad_cksum: 0
net.link.generic.system.hwcksum_dbg_verified: 0
net.link.generic.system.hwcksum_dbg_partial_rxoff_adj: 0
net.link.generic.system.hwcksum_dbg_partial_rxoff_forced: 0
net.link.generic.system.hwcksum_dbg_partial_forced_bytes: 0
net.link.generic.system.hwcksum_dbg_partial_forced: 0
net.link.generic.system.hwcksum_dbg_mode: 0
net.link.generic.system.start_delay_disabled: 0
net.link.generic.system.start_delayed: 0
net.link.generic.system.hwcksum_dbg: 0
net.link.generic.system.hwcksum_in_invalidated: 0
net.link.generic.system.delaybased_queue: 1
net.link.generic.system.flow_advisory: 1
net.link.generic.system.dlil_input_sanity_check: 0
net.link.generic.system.dlil_input_threads: 1
net.link.generic.system.if_bw_measure_size: 10
net.link.generic.system.if_bw_smoothing_val: 3
net.link.generic.system.rxpoll: 1
net.link.generic.system.rxpoll_max: 0
net.link.generic.system.rxpoll_wakeups_hiwat: 100
net.link.generic.system.rxpoll_wakeups_lowat: 10
net.link.generic.system.rxpoll_interval_pkts: 0
net.link.generic.system.rxpoll_interval_time: 1000000
net.link.generic.system.rxpoll_sample_time: 10000000
net.link.generic.system.rxpoll_freeze_time: 1000000000
net.link.generic.system.rxpoll_decay: 2
net.link.generic.system.rcvq_maxlen: 256
net.link.generic.system.sndq_maxlen: 128
net.link.ether.inet.prune_intvl: 300
net.link.ether.inet.probe_intvl: 7
net.link.ether.inet.max_age: 1200
net.link.ether.inet.host_down_time: 20
net.link.ether.inet.arp_llreach_base: 120
net.link.ether.inet.arp_unicast_lim: 3
net.link.ether.inet.maxtries: 5
net.link.ether.inet.maxhold: 16
net.link.ether.inet.useloopback: 1
net.link.ether.inet.proxyall: 0
net.link.ether.inet.sendllconflict: 0
net.link.ether.inet.log_arp_warnings: 0
net.link.ether.inet.keep_announcements: 1
net.link.ether.inet.send_conflicting_probes: 1
net.link.ether.inet.verbose: 0
net.link.bridge.inherit_mac: 0
net.link.bridge.rtable_prune_period: 300
net.link.bridge.rtable_hash_size_max: 2048
net.link.bridge.txstart: 0
net.link.bridge.debug: 0
net.link.loopback.bw_sleep_usec: 10
net.link.loopback.bw_measure: 0
net.link.loopback.dequeue_sc: 0
net.link.loopback.sched_model: 0
net.link.loopback.max_dequeue: 256
net.link.iptap.total_tap_count: 0
net.link.iptap.log: 0
net.link.pktap.total_tap_count: 0
net.link.pktap.count_unknown_if_type: 0
net.link.pktap.log: 0
net.key.debug: 0
net.key.spi_trycnt: 1000
net.key.spi_minval: 256
net.key.spi_maxval: 268435455
net.key.int_random: 60
net.key.larval_lifetime: 30
net.key.blockacq_count: 10
net.key.blockacq_lifetime: 20
net.key.esp_keymin: 256
net.key.esp_auth: 0
net.key.ah_keymin: 128
net.key.prefered_oldsa: 0
net.key.natt_keepalive_interval: 20
net.inet6.ip6.forwarding: 0
net.inet6.ip6.redirect: 1
net.inet6.ip6.hlim: 64
net.inet6.ip6.maxfragpackets: 2048
net.inet6.ip6.accept_rtadv: 1
net.inet6.ip6.keepfaith: 0
net.inet6.ip6.log_interval: 5
net.inet6.ip6.hdrnestlimit: 15
net.inet6.ip6.dad_count: 1
net.inet6.ip6.auto_flowlabel: 1
net.inet6.ip6.defmcasthlim: 1
net.inet6.ip6.gifhlim: 0
net.inet6.ip6.kame_version: 2009/apple-darwin
net.inet6.ip6.use_deprecated: 1
net.inet6.ip6.rr_prune: 5
net.inet6.ip6.v6only: 0
net.inet6.ip6.rtexpire: 3600
net.inet6.ip6.rtminexpire: 10
net.inet6.ip6.rtmaxcache: 128
net.inet6.ip6.use_tempaddr: 1
net.inet6.ip6.temppltime: 86400
net.inet6.ip6.tempvltime: 604800
net.inet6.ip6.auto_linklocal: 1
net.inet6.ip6.prefer_tempaddr: 1
net.inet6.ip6.use_defaultzone: 0
net.inet6.ip6.maxfrags: 4096
net.inet6.ip6.mcast_pmtu: 0
net.inet6.ip6.neighborgcthresh: 1024
net.inet6.ip6.maxifprefixes: 16
net.inet6.ip6.maxifdefrouters: 16
net.inet6.ip6.maxdynroutes: 1024
net.inet6.ip6.fragpackets: 0
net.inet6.ip6.adj_clear_hwcksum: 0
net.inet6.ip6.input_perf_bins: 0
net.inet6.ip6.input_perf: 0
net.inet6.ip6.output_perf_bins: 0
net.inet6.ip6.output_perf: 0
net.inet6.ip6.select_srcif_debug: 0
net.inet6.ip6.select_srcaddr_debug: 0
net.inet6.ip6.select_src_expensive_secondary_if: 0
net.inet6.ip6.mcast.maxgrpsrc: 512
net.inet6.ip6.mcast.maxsocksrc: 128
net.inet6.ip6.mcast.loop: 1
net.inet6.ip6.only_allow_rfc4193_prefixes: 0
net.inet6.ip6.maxchainsent: 0
net.inet6.ip6.dad_enhanced: 1
net.inet6.ipsec6.def_policy: 1
net.inet6.ipsec6.esp_trans_deflev: 1
net.inet6.ipsec6.esp_net_deflev: 1
net.inet6.ipsec6.ah_trans_deflev: 1
net.inet6.ipsec6.ah_net_deflev: 1
net.inet6.ipsec6.ecn: 0
net.inet6.ipsec6.debug: 0
net.inet6.ipsec6.esp_randpad: -1
net.inet6.icmp6.rediraccept: 0
net.inet6.icmp6.redirtimeout: 600
net.inet6.icmp6.nd6_prune: 1
net.inet6.icmp6.nd6_delay: 5
net.inet6.icmp6.nd6_umaxtries: 3
net.inet6.icmp6.nd6_mmaxtries: 3
net.inet6.icmp6.nd6_useloopback: 1
net.inet6.icmp6.nodeinfo: 3
net.inet6.icmp6.errppslimit: 500
net.inet6.icmp6.nd6_debug: 0
net.inet6.icmp6.nd6_accept_6to4: 1
net.inet6.icmp6.nd6_optimistic_dad: 63
net.inet6.icmp6.nd6_onlink_ns_rfc4861: 0
net.inet6.icmp6.rappslimit: 10
net.inet6.icmp6.nd6_prune_lazy: 5
net.inet6.icmp6.nd6_llreach_base: 30
net.inet6.icmp6.nd6_maxsolstgt: 8
net.inet6.icmp6.nd6_maxproxiedsol: 4
net.inet6.icmp6.prproxy_cnt: 0
net.inet6.mld.debug: 0
net.inet6.mld.use_allow: 1
net.inet6.mld.v2enable: 1
net.inet6.mld.v1enable: 1
net.inet6.mld.gsrdelay: 10
net.inet6.send.opstate: 1
net.inet6.send.opmode: 1
net.systm.kctl.debug: 0
net.systm.kctl.autorcvbufhigh: 0
net.systm.kctl.autorcvbufmax: 262144
net.ndrv_multi_max_count: 1024
net.statistics_privcheck: 0
net.stats.debug: 0
net.stats.sendspace: 2048
net.stats.recvspace: 8192
net.necp.drop_all_level: 0
net.necp.debug: 0
net.necp.pass_loopback: 1
net.necp.pass_keepalives: 1
net.necp.socket_policy_count: 16
net.necp.socket_non_app_policy_count: 16
net.necp.ip_policy_count: 6
net.necp.session_count: 5
net.netagent.debug: 5
net.netagent.registered_count: 9
net.netagent.active_count: 8
net.cfil.log: 3
net.cfil.debug: 1
net.cfil.sock_attached_count: 0
net.cfil.active_count: 0
net.cfil.close_wait_timeout: 1000
net.cfil.sbtrim: 1
net.pktmnglr.log: 3
net.classq.verbose: 0
net.classq.sfb.holdtime: 0
net.classq.sfb.pboxtime: 0
net.classq.sfb.hinterval: 0
net.classq.sfb.increment: 82
net.classq.sfb.decrement: 16
net.classq.sfb.allocation: 0
net.classq.sfb.ratelimit: 0
net.classq.target_qdelay: 0
net.classq.update_interval: 0
net.pktsched.verbose: 0
net.qos.policy.capable_enabled: 0
net.qos.policy.wifi_enabled: 0
net.qos.policy.restrict_avapps: 0
net.qos.policy.restricted: 0
net.qos.verbose: 0
net.qos.reset_dscp_to_wifi_ac_map: 0
net.alf.loglevel: 55
net.alf.perm: 0
net.alf.defaultaction: 1
net.alf.mqcount: 0
debug.lowpri_throttle_max_iosize: 131072
debug.lowpri_throttle_enabled: 1
debug.lowpri_throttle_tier3_io_period_ssd_msecs: 25
debug.lowpri_throttle_tier2_io_period_ssd_msecs: 15
debug.lowpri_throttle_tier1_io_period_ssd_msecs: 5
debug.lowpri_throttle_tier3_io_period_msecs: 200
debug.lowpri_throttle_tier2_io_period_msecs: 85
debug.lowpri_throttle_tier1_io_period_msecs: 40
debug.lowpri_throttle_tier3_window_msecs: 500
debug.lowpri_throttle_tier2_window_msecs: 100
debug.lowpri_throttle_tier1_window_msecs: 25
debug.bpf_bufsize: 4096
debug.bpf_maxbufsize: 524288
debug.bpf_maxdevices: 256
debug.bpf_wantpktap: 0
debug.bpf_debug: 0
debug.toggle_address_reuse: 0
debug.sched: 0
debug.sys_override_enabled: 1
debug.kextlog: 4083
debug.swd_kext_name: 
debug.swd_delay_type: 
debug.swd_delay_duration: 0
debug.iokit: 0
debug.iotrace: 0
debug.noidle: 0
debug.darkwake: 0
debug.wdtlog: 14i0 14r1562 
hw.ncpu: 16
hw.byteorder: 1234
hw.memsize: 17179869184
hw.activecpu: 16
hw.optional.sgx: 0
hw.optional.mpx: 0
hw.optional.adx: 1
hw.optional.hle: 0
hw.optional.rtm: 0
hw.optional.bmi2: 0
hw.optional.bmi1: 0
hw.optional.avx2_0: 0
hw.optional.fma: 1
hw.optional.enfstrg: 0
hw.optional.f16c: 1
hw.optional.rdrand: 1
hw.optional.avx1_0: 1
hw.optional.aes: 1
hw.optional.x86_64: 1
hw.optional.sse4_2: 1
hw.optional.sse4_1: 1
hw.optional.supplementalsse3: 1
hw.optional.sse3: 1
hw.optional.sse2: 1
hw.optional.sse: 1
hw.optional.mmx: 1
hw.optional.floatingpoint: 1
hw.packages: 1
hw.tbfrequency: 1000000000
hw.l3cachesize: 8388608
hw.l2cachesize: 524288
hw.l1dcachesize: 32768
hw.l1icachesize: 65536
hw.cachelinesize: 64
hw.cpufrequency_max: 2994000000
hw.cpufrequency_min: 2994000000
hw.cpufrequency: 2994000000
hw.busfrequency_max: 412000000
hw.busfrequency_min: 412000000
hw.busfrequency: 412000000
hw.pagesize32: 4096
hw.pagesize: 4096
hw.cachesize: 17179869184 65536 524288 8388608 0 0 0 0 0 0
hw.cacheconfig: 16 1 1 16 0 0 0 0 0 0
hw.cpufamily: 1418770316
hw.cpu64bit_capable: 1
hw.cpusubtype: 4
hw.cputype: 7
hw.logicalcpu_max: 16
hw.logicalcpu: 16
hw.physicalcpu_max: 16
hw.physicalcpu: 16
hw.targettype: Mac
machdep.user_idle_level: 0
machdep.cpu.tsc_ccc.denominator: 0
machdep.cpu.tsc_ccc.numerator: 0
machdep.cpu.thread_count: 16
machdep.cpu.core_count: 16
machdep.cpu.address_bits.virtual: 48
machdep.cpu.address_bits.physical: 48
machdep.cpu.tlb.data.large_level1: 1536
machdep.cpu.tlb.data.large: 64
machdep.cpu.tlb.data.small_level1: 1536
machdep.cpu.tlb.data.small: 64
machdep.cpu.tlb.inst.large: 64
machdep.cpu.tlb.inst.small: 64
machdep.cpu.cache.size: 512
machdep.cpu.cache.L2_associativity: 8
machdep.cpu.cache.linesize: 64
machdep.cpu.arch_perf.fixed_width: 0
machdep.cpu.arch_perf.fixed_number: 0
machdep.cpu.arch_perf.events: 0
machdep.cpu.arch_perf.events_number: 0
machdep.cpu.arch_perf.width: 0
machdep.cpu.arch_perf.number: 0
machdep.cpu.arch_perf.version: 0
machdep.cpu.xsave.extended_state1: 15 832 0 0
machdep.cpu.xsave.extended_state: 7 832 832 0
machdep.cpu.thermal.energy_policy: 0
machdep.cpu.thermal.hardware_feedback: 0
machdep.cpu.thermal.package_thermal_intr: 0
machdep.cpu.thermal.fine_grain_clock_mod: 0
machdep.cpu.thermal.core_power_limits: 0
machdep.cpu.thermal.ACNT_MCNT: 1
machdep.cpu.thermal.thresholds: 0
machdep.cpu.thermal.invariant_APIC_timer: 1
machdep.cpu.thermal.dynamic_acceleration: 0
machdep.cpu.thermal.sensor: 0
machdep.cpu.mwait.sub_Cstates: 0
machdep.cpu.mwait.extensions: 3
machdep.cpu.mwait.linesize_max: 64
machdep.cpu.mwait.linesize_min: 64
machdep.cpu.processor_flag: 1
machdep.cpu.microcode_version: 40
machdep.cpu.cores_per_package: 16
machdep.cpu.logical_per_package: 16
machdep.cpu.extfeatures: SYSCALL XD 1GBPAGE EM64T LAHF LZCNT PREFETCHW RDTSCP TSCI
machdep.cpu.features: FPU VME DE PSE TSC MSR PAE MCE CX8 APIC SEP MTRR PGE MCA CMOV PAT PSE36 CLFSH MMX FXSR SSE SSE2 HTT SSE3 PCLMULQDQ MON SSSE3 FMA CX16 SSE4.1 SSE4.2 MOVBE POPCNT AES XSAVE OSXSAVE AVX1.0 RDRAND F16C
machdep.cpu.brand: 0
machdep.cpu.signature: 8392465
machdep.cpu.extfeature_bits: 3873715800604146687
machdep.cpu.feature_bits: 9140110466969500671
machdep.cpu.stepping: 1
machdep.cpu.extfamily: 8
machdep.cpu.extmodel: 0
machdep.cpu.model: 1
machdep.cpu.family: 23
machdep.cpu.brand_string: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Eight-Core Processor          
machdep.cpu.vendor: AuthenticAMD
machdep.cpu.max_ext: 2147483679
machdep.cpu.max_basic: 13
machdep.x86_fp_simd_isr_uses: 0
machdep.eager_timer_evaluation_max: 246474
machdep.eager_timer_evaluations: 4
machdep.misc.nmis: 0
machdep.misc.timer_queue_trace: 
machdep.misc.interrupt_latency_max: 0x0 0xde 0xfffffffffffffdf7
machdep.misc.panic_restart_timeout: 1266874889
machdep.tsc.nanotime.generation: 2
machdep.tsc.nanotime.shift: 0
machdep.tsc.nanotime.scale: 1434303022
machdep.tsc.nanotime.ns_base: 0
machdep.tsc.nanotime.tsc_base: 158723231220
machdep.tsc.rebase_abs_time: 53005574763
machdep.tsc.at_boot: 0
machdep.tsc.deep_idle_rebase: 1
machdep.tsc.frequency: 2994462976
machdep.memmap.Other: 0
machdep.memmap.Unusable: 0
machdep.memmap.Reserved: 139599872
machdep.memmap.PalCode: 0
machdep.memmap.ACPINVS: 3928064
machdep.memmap.ACPIReclaim: 163840
machdep.memmap.RuntimeServices: 0
machdep.memmap.Conventional: 17109549056
machdep.pmap.kern_pv_reserve: 16000
machdep.pmap.kernel_text_ps: 2097152
machdep.pmap.hashmax: 16
machdep.pmap.hashcnts: 885333
machdep.pmap.hashwalks: 630275
machdep.vectors.IPI: 222
machdep.vectors.timer: 221
audit.session.superuser_set_sflags_mask: 24576
audit.session.superuser_clear_sflags_mask: 24576
audit.session.member_set_sflags_mask: 0
audit.session.member_clear_sflags_mask: 16384
ktrace.state: 0
ktrace.owning_pid: 0
ktrace.background_pid: 0
ktrace.configured_by: 
kperf.debug_level: 0
kpc.classes: 3
security.mac.max_slots: 7
security.mac.labelvnodes: 0
security.mac.mmap_revocation: 0
security.mac.mmap_revocation_via_cow: 0
security.mac.device_enforce: 1
security.mac.pipe_enforce: 1
security.mac.posixsem_enforce: 1
security.mac.posixshm_enforce: 1
security.mac.proc_enforce: 1
security.mac.socket_enforce: 1
security.mac.system_enforce: 1
security.mac.sysvmsg_enforce: 1
security.mac.sysvsem_enforce: 1
security.mac.sysvshm_enforce: 1
security.mac.vm_enforce: 1
security.mac.vnode_enforce: 1
security.mac.sandbox.sentinel: .sb-f32ae09b
security.mac.sandbox.audio_active: 0
security.mac.qtn.sandbox_enforce: 1
security.mac.qtn.user_approved_exec: 1

• 2)clean sierra install, bios optimized default (almost evrything on Auto), Bronya rc2 kernel+boot+chameleon bootloader, after 1st boot I proceed to load via kext Utility (that does automatic permission repair) my "own-system" kexts: VoodooHDA, Ethernet, Wifi, orange icon fix - then, at 1st reboot I got the problem. It seems something just cut my system performace to the half:

Schermata_2017-05-04_alle_15.02.47.png

• boot arguments: -f npci=0x3000 dart=0 busratio=29
  • dmesg
nknown location 0x00000000c0010071
[MSR-64] unknown location 0x00000000c0010071
         0 [Level 7] [Facility messagetracer] [com.apple.message.domain com.apple.kernel.tcpstat] [com.apple.message.signature tcpstat] [com.apple.message.signature2 sysctl] [com.apple.message.signature3 bash] [com.apple.message.summarize YES] 
         0 [Level 7] [Facility messagetracer] [com.apple.message.domain com.apple.kernel.tcpstat] [com.apple.message.signature tcpstat] [com.apple.message.signature2 sysctl] [com.apple.message.signature3 bash] [com.apple.message.summarize YES] 
         0 [Level 7] [Facility messagetracer] [com.apple.message.domain com.apple.kernel.tcpstat] [com.apple.message.signature tcpinfo] [com.apple.message.signature2 sysctl] [com.apple.message.signature3 bash] [com.apple.message.summarize YES] 
         0 [Level 7] [Facility messagetracer] [com.apple.message.domain com.apple.kernel.tcpstat] [com.apple.message.signature tcpinfo] [com.apple.message.signature2 sysctl] [com.apple.message.signature3 bash] [com.apple.message.summarize YES] 
186.129547: ath_sysctl_athpaprdsend[2199] paprd_send 0
186.129557: ath_sysctl_athpaprdsend[2199] paprd_send 0
186.129586: ath_sysctl_athpaprdenable[2229] paprd_enable 0
186.129593: ath_sysctl_athpaprdenable[2229] paprd_enable 0
186.129622: ath_sysctl_athpaprdrate[2257] paprd_rate 0
186.129628: ath_sysctl_athpaprdrate[2257] paprd_rate 0

• kextcache
Index Refs Address            Size       Wired      Name (Version) UUID <Linked Against>
    1   73 0xffffff81dcccd000 0x7848     0x7848     com.apple.kpi.bsd (16.5.0) 27F38A65-CEC7-40A0-9212-B8B42DA8C351
    2    7 0xffffff81bcc6c000 0x14b4     0x14b4     com.apple.kpi.dsep (16.5.0) EA066D1F-1156-4C12-A277-044B8DF728D0
    3   90 0xffffff81dccd5000 0x1e818    0x1e818    com.apple.kpi.iokit (16.5.0) 703D561A-3975-4C00-89B4-12E86A0E475D
    4   96 0xffffff81dccf4000 0xac5c     0xac5c     com.apple.kpi.libkern (16.5.0) 2E4C5D92-AAB1-435E-A22A-9E8DCA709691
    5   83 0xffffff81bcc75000 0x194c     0x194c     com.apple.kpi.mach (16.5.0) AE61B031-B150-43B4-A3FE-5AD6B41CCA47
    6   48 0xffffff81dccff000 0x9024     0x9024     com.apple.kpi.private (16.5.0) 12F23267-FF2E-405C-8BC4-5ED74606E571
    7   62 0xffffff81dcd09000 0x33bc     0x33bc     com.apple.kpi.unsupported (16.5.0) 650ED424-12FC-4BEE-95B2-2840E4998DDA
    8    7 0xffffff7f80a00000 0xa9000    0xa9000    com.apple.kec.corecrypto (1.0) E3701C61-A548-3181-9F3E-C90DF8327185 <7 6 5 4 3 1>
    9    0 0xffffff7f80aa9000 0xf000     0xf000     com.apple.kec.pthread (1) 4EFF2F70-C9B9-3176-BF83-F1B660C42135 <7 6 5 4 1>
   10   15 0xffffff7f80ab8000 0x7000     0x7000     com.apple.iokit.IOACPIFamily (1.4) 4F7FB6AD-2498-3F71-827C-ED7AA4BF2511 <7 6 4 3>
   11   20 0xffffff7f80abf000 0x35000    0x35000    com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily (2.9) C6E3195E-A0D7-3B71-B5F4-9EE9E182D4FC <7 6 5 4 3>
   12    1 0xffffff7f80af4000 0x60000    0x60000    com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (5.0) 65E05472-6AE7-3308-8CC8-FA6CB0DB2AEE <11 10 7 6 5 4 3 1>
   13    0 0xffffff7f80b54000 0x2000     0x2000     org.tgwbd.driver.NullCPUPowerManagement (1.0.0d2) 93D39664-55FB-9220-39AD-A436B33DB160 <7 4 3>
   14    0 0xffffff7f80b58000 0x11000    0x11000    org.netkas.driver.FakeSMC (1758) C7B15BF9-49C7-3462-83D2-88341B41D110 <10 7 5 4 3 1>
   15    1 0xffffff7f80b69000 0xb000     0xb000     com.apple.driver.AppleBusPowerController (1.0) DB526B45-1A45-3A81-A0C1-57F826CADEDF <10 5 4 3>
   16    3 0xffffff7f80b74000 0x68000    0x68000    com.apple.iokit.IOUSBHostFamily (1.1) 96FD82D0-CFF5-3EDE-971A-456CB10DBEBF <15 7 6 5 4 3 1>
   17    3 0xffffff7f80bdc000 0x10000    0x10000    com.apple.driver.KernelRelayHost (1) 2941E0C2-A610-3526-88F7-A3767933D469 <16 5 4 3>
   18    1 0xffffff7f80bec000 0x23000    0x23000    com.apple.driver.AppleCredentialManager (1.0) 669D7D3F-EAE5-3D46-81BD-D7B264D0B111 <17 8 7 6 5 4 3 1>
   19    1 0xffffff7f80c0f000 0xa000     0xa000     com.apple.driver.AppleFDEKeyStore (28.30) EA5D0966-E8EA-337A-98EB-195806E8F723 <8 7 6 5 4 3 1>
   20    3 0xffffff7f80c19000 0x15000    0x15000    com.apple.driver.AppleMobileFileIntegrity (1.0.5) 200413CD-2982-3EA4-9AFF-B20285024E83 <8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1>
   21    0 0xffffff7f80c2e000 0x4e000    0x4e000    com.apple.driver.AppleKeyStore (2) 6151B0A4-170B-3ED4-9463-A8A6CA122D60 <20 18 17 8 7 6 5 4 3 1>
   22   10 0xffffff7f80c7c000 0x26000    0x26000    com.apple.iokit.IOStorageFamily (2.1) F908D7F5-4F54-3B89-8657-57F06350F4DB <7 6 5 4 3 1>
   23    0 0xffffff7f80ca2000 0x18000    0x18000    com.apple.driver.DiskImages (444.50.16) 0038C2CD-46A9-3967-945B-3E1F2D6C3EA5 <22 7 6 5 4 3 1>
   24    2 0xffffff7f80cba000 0x5000     0x5000     com.apple.iokit.IOReportFamily (31) B14DC3D3-7250-3DA3-BF50-C666EBEDAF4C <5 4 3>
   25    0 0xffffff7f80cbf000 0x8000     0x8000     com.apple.nke.applicationfirewall (172) 87563A26-608B-3C95-8476-CAA6E1271FBF <7 6 5 4 3 1>
   26    2 0xffffff7f80cc9000 0x5000     0x5000     com.apple.kext.AppleMatch (1.0.0d1) 3B280DAB-903F-33DC-8110-525A1154B11E <4 1>
   27    1 0xffffff7f80cce000 0x1f000    0x1f000    com.apple.security.sandbox (300.0) CDBEAC20-BD05-3DF5-B7D3-51C3E8DCF872 <26 22 20 7 6 5 4 3 2 1>
   28    0 0xffffff7f80ced000 0x9000     0x9000     com.apple.security.quarantine (3) 1486A49E-2D3F-3D7E-B07A-D2008F327113 <27 26 7 6 5 4 2 1>
   29    0 0xffffff7f80cf7000 0x2000     0x2000     com.apple.security.TMSafetyNet (8) B87D3377-617E-3F24-993B-D70AE269A837 <7 6 5 4 2 1>
   30    0 0xffffff7f80cfa000 0x2000     0x2000     org.voodoo.driver.VoodooTSCSyncAMD (1.2) 4503DA0B-240D-205C-070A-BB4FEEF7D9BF <7 4 3>
   31    0 0xffffff7f80cfe000 0x3000     0x3000     com.apple.driver.AppleAPIC (1.7) BC2E6D01-BCBB-3525-BF38-BF99C3F1EC46 <4 3>
   32    0 0xffffff7f80d02000 0x4000     0x4000     com.apple.driver.AppleSMBIOS (2.1) 9BB02681-4B47-3592-AD62-71FB0BF56965 <7 4 3>
   33    0 0xffffff7f80d07000 0x8000     0x8000     com.apple.driver.AppleRTC (2.0) 3FD1BCF4-8AFC-3CE6-A36E-26410544AD14 <10 5 4 3 1>
   34    2 0xffffff7f80d11000 0x79000    0x79000    com.apple.iokit.IOHIDFamily (2.0.0) BB7E26B3-36DF-3BB1-B09D-C8496FE63DFE <19 7 6 5 4 3 2 1>
   35    0 0xffffff7f80d8a000 0x4000     0x4000     com.apple.driver.AppleACPIButtons (5.0) 6EA42B65-0CD7-3678-87D5-E002D2CDA2D5 <34 24 12 10 7 6 5 4 3 1>
   36    0 0xffffff7f80d90000 0x4000     0x4000     com.apple.driver.AppleEFIRuntime (2.0) D927DF0B-03B7-3685-9AE2-18998208BE8A <7 6 5 4 3>
   38    3 0xffffff7f80d98000 0x19000    0x19000    com.apple.iokit.IOAHCIFamily (288) 5C275B66-A173-3D92-853A-44FC35D45FFC <5 4 3 1>
   39    0 0xffffff7f80db1000 0x1e000    0x1e000    com.apple.driver.AppleAHCIPort (326) BE72151C-73BE-35B7-8C31-74F49E4C5E98 <38 11 5 4 3 1>
   40    6 0xffffff7f80dd6000 0x99000    0x99000    com.apple.iokit.IOUSBFamily (900.4.1) 616CA05C-34A4-393E-8A17-93C7FC67BBDF <16 11 7 5 4 3 1>
   41    0 0xffffff7f80e6f000 0x18000    0x18000    net.osx86.kexts.GenericUSBXHCI (1.2.8d9) no UUID <40 11 7 5 4 3>
   42    0 0xffffff7f80e87000 0x7000     0x7000     com.xZenue.kext.FileNVRAM (6.9.5) 40570BA3-9A6C-3321-8D2A-6F790D763F03 <7 5 4 3 1>
   46    6 0xffffff7f80f07000 0x2a000    0x2a000    com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIArchitectureModelFamily (394.50.1) 82139727-96EE-3990-B7E3-950D3F9799F5 <6 5 4 3 1>
   47    0 0xffffff7f80f31000 0xc000     0xc000     com.apple.iokit.IOAHCISerialATAPI (266.50.1) 076A585D-4979-3E8C-9D63-949C2D5D1764 <46 38 5 4 3 1>
   48    0 0xffffff7f80f3d000 0x1c000    0x1c000    com.apple.iokit.IOAHCIBlockStorage (295.20.1) C449634B-8121-3BFB-972D-966847C4321F <38 22 6 5 4 3 1>
   49    0 0xffffff7f80f59000 0x19000    0x19000    com.apple.driver.AppleUSBLegacyHub (900.4.1) D133D1BB-1E4F-3507-BB6B-142D7F51ABAD <40 5 4 3 1>
   51    4 0xffffff7f80f7a000 0x2c000    0x2c000    com.apple.iokit.IONetworkingFamily (3.2) 6326DB88-5330-3F0C-91F6-D478AB5E7503 <7 6 5 4 3 1>
   52    0 0xffffff7f80fa6000 0x67000    0x67000    com.insanelymac.RealtekRTL8111 (2.2.1) 8BA5E6A6-5DCA-3102-B71B-CE613147F452 <51 11 5 4 3 1>
   53    1 0xffffff7f8100d000 0x29000    0x29000    com.apple.driver.corecapture (1.0.4) C269B594-3CE8-3AC8-AC81-ADDCC1C9074A <7 6 5 4 3 1>
   54    1 0xffffff7f81036000 0xe6000    0xe6000    com.apple.iokit.IO80211Family (1200.12.2) D678720C-68BC-35DE-B9A2-97D8A0A6E916 <53 51 20 8 7 6 5 4 3 1>
   55    0 0xffffff7f8111c000 0x14c000   0x14c000   com.apple.driver.AirPort.Atheros40 (700.74.5) 448A2423-55B3-3033-BE5F-CB19CB92D35E <54 51 11 7 5 4 3 1>
   56    3 0xffffff7f81268000 0xd000     0xd000     com.apple.iokit.IOCDStorageFamily (1.8) 9EEF7CF2-673C-3743-84DD-D3B3D5E61DDB <22 5 4 3 1>
   57    2 0xffffff7f81275000 0xb000     0xb000     com.apple.iokit.IODVDStorageFamily (1.8) 9BC77405-09A3-3398-AE63-98894C42E288 <56 22 5 4 3 1>
   58    1 0xffffff7f81280000 0x9000     0x9000     com.apple.iokit.IOBDStorageFamily (1.8) EE071733-F836-360B-958B-440E2CCF81E1 <57 56 22 5 4 3 1>
   59    0 0xffffff7f81289000 0x1a000    0x1a000    com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIMultimediaCommandsDevice (394.50.1) 55C067B6-E8B4-3348-8EF2-131A7B5CC16A <58 57 56 46 22 6 5 4 3 1>
   60    0 0xffffff7f812a3000 0x7000     0x7000     com.apple.iokit.SCSITaskUserClient (394.50.1) FF53AE3E-7008-356D-A3C2-67EF25E5033A <46 22 5 4 3 1>
   61    0 0xffffff7f80dcf000 0x3000     0x3000     com.apple.AppleFSCompression.AppleFSCompressionTypeDataless (1.0.0d1) 13DD449C-FA18-3584-92A1-F91CAED7746A <7 6 4 3 2 1>
   62    0 0xffffff7f812aa000 0x6000     0x6000     com.apple.AppleFSCompression.AppleFSCompressionTypeZlib (1.0.0) A8B584B1-03DF-3780-923B-4FD6FF942049 <6 4 3 2 1>
   63    0 0xffffff7f812b0000 0xa000     0xa000     com.apple.BootCache (40) 06D08FFE-3FB9-37A0-A0AE-BDDCDA4184D6 <7 6 5 4 3 1>
   64    1 0xffffff7f812ba000 0x6000     0x6000     com.apple.filesystems.hfs.encodings.kext (1) 18EED417-E0C7-3AE6-8EBB-CB081566B738 <7 6 5 4 3 1>
   65    0 0xffffff7f812c0000 0x69000    0x69000    com.apple.filesystems.hfs.kext (366.50.19) 0DD51F29-270C-3A03-8125-A68E4D5AB22B <64 7 6 5 4 3 1>
   66    0 0xffffff7f80dd2000 0x4000     0x4000     com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBHostPacketFilter (1.0) 8D179FD3-0359-3296-A6EF-45303F6DE8CC <16 7 6 5 4 3 1>
   68    0 0xffffff7f81329000 0x8000     0x8000     com.apple.driver.AppleUSBComposite (900.4.1) 425CD6F2-FFE8-3A24-AD97-84F17A9F10D2 <40 4 3 1>
   69    0 0xffffff7f81331000 0x11000    0x11000    com.apple.iokit.IOUSBMassStorageClass (4.0.4) E1B27EA5-B663-3F8E-A209-7769EAFB1160 <46 40 22 5 4 3 1>
   70    1 0xffffff7f81342000 0x19000    0x19000    com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIBlockCommandsDevice (394.50.1) 2EA47D35-1994-3BE3-B1DE-CFE1549AC137 <46 22 6 5 4 3 1>
   71    0 0xffffff7f8135b000 0x2000     0x2000     com.apple.driver.MaxTranserSizeOverrideDriver (404.50.6) 0E54AA43-E483-3930-92FC-95FFE12FFE94 <70 46 5 4 3 1>
   72    0 0xffffff7f8135d000 0x9000     0x9000     com.apple.iokit.IOUSBHIDDriver (900.4.1) BC5EF2FA-B044-34EA-9566-AB73647DD209 <40 34 5 4 3 1>
   74    1 0xffffff7f8136e000 0x5000     0x5000     com.apple.iokit.IOSlowAdaptiveClockingFamily (1.0.0) CE7B6D9D-0577-3683-8410-CA8707BBDA4B <7 6 5 4 3 1>
   75    0 0xffffff7f81373000 0x2000     0x2000     com.apple.driver.AppleIntelSlowAdaptiveClocking (4.0.0) 6FE984DD-A1FE-309E-83CF-B346989A6F17 <74 4 3>
   76    2 0xffffff7f81375000 0x8000     0x8000     com.apple.driver.IOPlatformPluginFamily (6.0.0d8) 15B66A1C-63D8-3415-9635-A10039B4F0D1 <10 7 6 5 4 3>
   77    1 0xffffff7f8137d000 0x12000    0x12000    com.apple.driver.IOPlatformPluginLegacy (1.0.0) D240E864-584C-3BF4-9A62-83D2E2500327 <76 10 7 6 5 4 3>
   78    3 0xffffff7f8138f000 0x1a000    0x1a000    com.apple.driver.AppleSMC (3.1.9) 28A9D81B-DBAE-3C07-8C48-C9450F7B90C6 <11 10 7 5 4 3 1>
   79    0 0xffffff7f813a9000 0x10000    0x10000    com.apple.driver.ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin (1.0.0) 60D74DBA-A916-3258-BEA4-E24C2F237152 <78 77 76 11 10 7 6 5 4 3>
   81    7 0xffffff7f813bc000 0x3c000    0x3c000    com.apple.iokit.IOGraphicsFamily (514.10) E197EF14-F55B-3B9C-B903-91258C9CA382 <11 7 5 4 3 1>
   82    1 0xffffff7f813f8000 0x9000     0x9000     com.apple.AppleGraphicsDeviceControl (3.14.41) 781CA97C-27C8-35C2-BDF3-44C535394021 <7 6 5 4 3 1>
   83    2 0xffffff7f81401000 0x155000   0x155000   com.apple.kext.AMDSupport (1.5.0) 429D49FB-7C8C-3D8A-AE21-F828F3899754 <82 81 11 10 7 5 4 3 1>
   84    0 0xffffff7f81556000 0x1e2000   0x1e2000   com.apple.kext.AMD7000Controller (1.5.0) 642EFE63-17FA-36AB-9A7F-F0F1186C40A1 <83 81 11 10 5 4 3 1>
   85    1 0xffffff7f81738000 0xb000     0xb000     com.apple.kec.Libm (1) 968CBFF1-925D-321E-A5E0-0C5C563BF08C <4>
   86    1 0xffffff7f81743000 0x95000    0x95000    com.apple.vecLib.kext (1.2.0) C0ABF85C-CA30-3F02-9E1E-06F3BA5047A8 <85 6 5 4 3>
   87    2 0xffffff7f817d8000 0x3f000    0x3f000    com.apple.iokit.IOAudioFamily (205.15) 62BD3696-A3B8-3938-B01D-8F6CE2AFD1D5 <86 5 4 3 1>
   88    0 0xffffff7f81817000 0x4e000    0x4e000    com.apple.driver.AppleLegacyUSBAudio (2.9.5f19) DFE1F27F-B75B-320E-AAA5-EB995C08375E <87 40 11 5 4 3>
   92    0 0xffffff7f8188f000 0x4000     0x4000     com.apple.driver.AppleOSXWatchdog (1) 9B1AC3B0-A459-3D88-B43D-428EA39DDB8A <11 7 6 5 4 3 1>
   94    0 0xffffff7f818a1000 0x21000    0x21000    org.voodoo.driver.VoodooHDA (2.8.9) no UUID <87 11 7 5 4 3>
   97    1 0xffffff7f818d0000 0x17000    0x17000    com.apple.iokit.IOSurface (159.6) 85BD985C-2B78-3C1A-9606-6A6B0CB77E24 <7 6 5 4 3 1>
   98    1 0xffffff7f818e7000 0x8f000    0x8f000    com.apple.iokit.IOAcceleratorFamily2 (311.11) 41BE9F49-4998-3297-9EF6-9972DD38B09E <81 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>
   99    0 0xffffff7f81976000 0x877000   0x877000   com.apple.AMDRadeonX4000 (1.5.0) B0E5596D-B492-3AB6-B3DA-9EA1180FDEA0 <98 97 81 11 7 5 4 3 1>
  100    0 0xffffff7f821ed000 0xa000     0xa000     com.apple.driver.AppleHV (1) 86C220DD-F35A-304C-A5AC-35D7EC4FDC90 <7 6 5 4 3 1>
  101    0 0xffffff7f821f7000 0x8000     0x8000     com.apple.driver.AppleSSE (1.0) D88AFA94-440B-3316-ACFE-407133893EF0 <17 7 5 4 3 1>
  102    0 0xffffff7f821ff000 0x5000     0x5000     com.apple.Dont_Steal_Mac_OS_X (7.0.0) 7B7DB739-3DAA-3E7A-BA9E-38C3256D15B6 <78 8 7 4 3 1>
  103    2 0xffffff7f82204000 0x5d000    0x5d000    com.apple.filesystems.ntfs (3.13) 205024C8-58E7-3052-B01E-5D04D13DF696 <7 6 5 4 1>
  104    0 0xffffff7f82261000 0xe3000    0xe3000    com.apple.iokit.IOBluetoothFamily (5.0.4f18) 478E889D-01B6-38B1-8731-B9FF92D8BCF3 <24 7 5 4 3 1>
  105    0 0xffffff7f82344000 0x27000    0x27000    com.apple.kext.AMDFramebuffer (1.5.0) 26FC86CE-635B-349C-9333-6386F0C78741 <83 81 11 10 7 5 4 3 1>
  106    1 0xffffff7f8236b000 0xe000     0xe000     com.apple.iokit.IOSerialFamily (11) 272855EE-C816-329B-927C-383C40F83F1A <7 6 5 4 3 1>
  107    0 0xffffff7f82379000 0xa000     0xa000     com.apple.iokit.IOBluetoothSerialManager (5.0.4f18) 6B32977C-5658-31A3-ABC3-4B860318B49D <106 7 5 4 3 1>
  108    1 0xffffff7f82383000 0x3000     0x3000     com.apple.iokit.IOSMBusFamily (1.1) 185F0EBF-0262-3370-BD47-8FE4C8AA726E <5 4 3>
  109    1 0xffffff7f82386000 0xf000     0xf000     com.apple.driver.AppleSMBusController (1.0.18d1) C90534F9-E82B-347A-B4CB-9D3303F4653C <108 11 10 5 4 3>
  110    0 0xffffff7f82395000 0xe000     0xe000     com.apple.driver.AppleMCCSControl (1.3.1) 2C85AB9D-DB18-3E02-9327-E93D419CAFED <109 81 78 11 10 7 5 4 3 1>
  111    0 0xffffff7f823a3000 0x6000     0x6000     com.apple.iokit.IOUserEthernet (1.0.1) 32E2019A-799D-3E86-9F40-7D9AB4500A9D <51 6 5 4 3 1>
  112    0 0xffffff7f823a9000 0x5000     0x5000     com.apple.driver.AppleUpstreamUserClient (3.6.4) F39509A4-191C-35DA-B7D9-08F95E5AB8BC <81 11 10 7 5 4 3 1>
  113    0 0xffffff7f823ae000 0x4000     0x4000     com.evosx86.driver.lspcidrv (1.0) CE6EC87B-AAB5-9D7B-B249-4D986DEABED4 <4 3>
  114    0 0xffffff7f823b2000 0x4000     0x4000     com.insanelymac.driver.VoodooPState (1.0.3) 28C18748-7B91-670D-88F1-7C796CA1DAD6 <7 5 4 3>
  115    2 0xffffff7f823b6000 0x5000     0x5000     com.apple.kext.triggers (1.0) 3EAB29BE-4C7C-3D6C-B20B-B48707426005 <7 6 5 4 3 1>
  116    0 0xffffff7f823bb000 0x9000     0x9000     com.apple.filesystems.autofs (3.0) E79E1801-8AB8-3BB1-A1F2-3CA5F9C7C648 <115 7 6 5 4 3 1>
  117    0 0xffffff7f823c4000 0x61000    0x61000    com.apple.filesystems.smbfs (3.1.2) 4473A286-3F91-3836-A80E-7ACA7A1EEC43 <115 8 7 6 5 4 3 1>

• sysctl
user.cs_path: /usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin
user.bc_base_max: 99
user.bc_dim_max: 2048
user.bc_scale_max: 99
user.bc_string_max: 1000
user.coll_weights_max: 2
user.expr_nest_max: 32
user.line_max: 2048
user.re_dup_max: 255
user.posix2_version: 200112
user.posix2_c_bind: 0
user.posix2_c_dev: 0
user.posix2_char_term: 0
user.posix2_fort_dev: 0
user.posix2_fort_run: 0
user.posix2_localedef: 0
user.posix2_sw_dev: 0
user.posix2_upe: 0
user.stream_max: 20
user.tzname_max: 255
kern.ostype: Darwin
kern.osrelease: 16.5.0
kern.osrevision: 199506
kern.version: Darwin Kernel Version 16.5.0: четверг, 27 апреля 2017 г. 19:00:42 (MSK); root:xnu-3789.51.2/BUILD/obj/RELEASE_X86_64
kern.maxvnodes: 263168
kern.maxproc: 1064
kern.maxfiles: 12288
kern.argmax: 262144
kern.securelevel: 0
kern.hostname: Mac-Pro-di-user.WORKGROUP
kern.hostid: 0
kern.clockrate: { hz = 100, tick = 10000, tickadj = 2, profhz = 100, stathz = 100 }
kern.posix1version: 200112
kern.ngroups: 16
kern.job_control: 1
kern.saved_ids: 1
kern.boottime: { sec = 1493902752, usec = 173978 } Thu May  4 14:59:12 2017
kern.nisdomainname: 
kern.maxfilesperproc: 10240
kern.maxprocperuid: 709
kern.ipc.maxsockbuf: 8388608
kern.ipc.sockbuf_waste_factor: 8
kern.ipc.somaxconn: 128
kern.ipc.nmbclusters: 65536
kern.ipc.soqlimitcompat: 1
kern.ipc.mb_drain_maxint: 0
kern.ipc.mb_drain_force: 0
kern.ipc.mb_watchdog: 0
kern.ipc.mb_normalized: 0
kern.ipc.mleak_sample_factor: 500
kern.ipc.sotcdb: 0
kern.ipc.extbkidlercvhiwat: 131072
kern.ipc.extbkidletime: 600
kern.ipc.maxextbkidleperproc: 1
kern.ipc.soreserveheadroom: 1
kern.ipc.sorestrictsend: 1
kern.ipc.sorestrictrecv: 1
kern.ipc.sothrottlelog: 0
kern.ipc.sodefunctlog: 0
kern.ipc.sosendbigcl_ignore_capab: 0
kern.ipc.sosendjcl_ignore_capab: 0
kern.ipc.sosendjcl: 1
kern.ipc.sorecvmincopy: 16384
kern.ipc.sosendminchain: 16384
kern.ipc.sodefunct_calls: 0
kern.ipc.socket_debug: 0
kern.ipc.throttle_best_effort: 0
kern.ipc.io_policy.uuid: 1
kern.ipc.io_policy.log: 0
kern.ipc.io_policy.throttled: 0
kern.ipc.sbmb_limreached: 0
kern.ipc.sbmb_cnt_floor: 0
kern.ipc.sbmb_cnt_peak: 292
kern.ipc.sbmb_cnt: 0
kern.ipc.soqlencomp: 0
kern.ipc.njclbytes: 16384
kern.ipc.njcl: 21840
kern.ipc.maxsendmsgx: 100
kern.ipc.maxrecvmsgx: 100
kern.usrstack: 1389314048
kern.netboot: 0
kern.sysv.shmall: 1024
kern.sysv.shmseg: 8
kern.sysv.shmmni: 32
kern.sysv.shmmin: 1
kern.sysv.shmmax: 4194304
kern.sysv.semume: 10
kern.sysv.semmsl: 87381
kern.sysv.semmnu: 87381
kern.sysv.semmns: 87381
kern.sysv.semmni: 87381
kern.aiomax: 90
kern.aioprocmax: 16
kern.aiothreads: 4
kern.corefile: /cores/core.%P
kern.coredump: 1
kern.sugid_coredump: 0
kern.delayterm: 0
kern.shreg_private: 0
kern.posix.sem.max: 10000
kern.usrstack64: 140734582702080
kern.nx: 1
kern.tfp.policy: 2
kern.procname: sysctl
kern.speculative_reads_disabled: 0
kern.osversion: 16E195
kern.safeboot: 0
kern.rage_vnode: 0
kern.tty.ptmx_max: 127
kern.threadname: 
kern.dtrace.err_verbose: 0
kern.dtrace.buffer_memory_maxsize: 5726623061
kern.dtrace.buffer_memory_inuse: 0
kern.dtrace.difo_maxsize: 262144
kern.dtrace.dof_maxsize: 393216
kern.dtrace.global_maxsize: 16384
kern.dtrace.provide_private_probes: 0
kern.nbuf: 16384
kern.maxnbuf: 16384
kern.flush_cache_on_write: 0
kern.ds_supgroups_supported: 1
kern.sugid_scripts: 0
kern.zleak.zone_threshold: 402653184
kern.zleak.global_threshold: 3221225472
kern.zleak.max_zonemap_size: 6442450944
kern.zleak.active: 0
kern.min_audio_buffer_usec: 0
kern.hv_support: 0
kern.timer_coalesce_tier5_ns_max: 10000000000
kern.timer_coalesce_tier5_scale: -15
kern.timer_coalesce_tier4_ns_max: 10000000000
kern.timer_coalesce_tier4_scale: -15
kern.timer_coalesce_tier3_ns_max: 75000000
kern.timer_coalesce_tier3_scale: -2
kern.timer_coalesce_tier2_ns_max: 20000000
kern.timer_coalesce_tier2_scale: 1
kern.timer_coalesce_tier1_ns_max: 5000000
kern.timer_coalesce_tier1_scale: 2
kern.timer_coalesce_tier0_ns_max: 1000000
kern.timer_coalesce_tier0_scale: 3
kern.timer_coalesce_ts_ns_max: 1000000
kern.timer_coalesce_ts_scale: 3
kern.timer_coalesce_fp_ns_max: 1000000
kern.timer_coalesce_fp_scale: 3
kern.timer_coalesce_kt_ns_max: 1000000
kern.timer_coalesce_kt_scale: 3
kern.timer_coalesce_bg_ns_max: 100000000
kern.timer_resort_threshold_ns: 50000000
kern.timer_coalesce_bg_scale: -5
kern.sched: multiq
kern.ipc_portbt: 0
kern.stack_depth_max: 754981176
kern.stack_size: 16384
kern.ipc_voucher_trace_contents: 0
kern.slide: 0
kern.affinity_sets_mapping: 1
kern.affinity_sets_enabled: 1
kern.minimalboot: 0
kern.singleuser: 0
kern.timer.longterm.qlen: 77
kern.timer.longterm.threshold: 1000
kern.timer.deadline_tracking_bin_2: 5000000
kern.timer.deadline_tracking_bin_1: 2000000
kern.timer.coalescing_enabled: 1
kern.bootsessionuuid: EA947F00-B138-412A-B0B9-81D83C166EE7
kern.vm_max_batch: 256
kern.vm_max_delayed_work_limit: 32
kern.vm_page_speculative_q_age_ms: 500
kern.vm_page_speculative_percentage: 5
kern.vm_page_free_reserved: 784
kern.vm_page_free_min: 3500
kern.vm_page_free_target: 4000
kern.speculative_prefetch_max_iosize: 524288
kern.speculative_prefetch_max: 201326592
kern.preheat_min_bytes: 32768
kern.preheat_max_bytes: 1048576
kern.ignore_is_ssd: 0
kern.namecache_disabled: 0
kern.num_taskthreads: 2048
kern.num_threads: 10240
kern.num_tasks: 2048
kern.num_vnodes: 18486
kern.num_files: 1498
kern.bootargs: -f npci=0x3000 dart=0 busratio=29 -f -v
kern.uuid: C2EC9182-5CE5-3AE0-86DC-5B40B1B8118F
kern.memorystatus_purge_on_critical: 8
kern.memorystatus_purge_on_urgent: 5
kern.memorystatus_purge_on_warning: 2
kern.jetsam_aging_policy: 1
kern.memorystatus_apps_idle_delay_time: 10
kern.memorystatus_sysprocs_idle_delay_time: 10
kern.msgbuf: 16384
kern.coalition_pid_list: 245 305 315 424
kern.coalition_page_count: 13982 13982
kern.coalition_roles: 0 0
kern.coalitions: 289 290
kern.secure_kernel: 0
kern.timer_coalesce_idle_entry_hard_deadline_max: 5000000
kern.interrupt_timer_coalescing_enabled: 1
kern.pmtimeout: 0
kern.sleep_abs_time: 0
kern.wake_abs_time: 0
kern.sleeptime: { sec = 0, usec = 0 } Thu Jan  1 01:00:00 1970
kern.waketime: { sec = 0, usec = 0 } Thu Jan  1 01:00:00 1970
kern.willshutdown: 0
kern.iokittest: 0
kern.progressmeterenable: 0
kern.progressmeter: 0
kern.wakereason: 
kern.consoleoptions: 0
kern.hibernatefile: 
kern.bootsignature: 
kern.hibernatemode: 0
kern.hibernategraphicsready: 0
kern.hibernatewakenotification: 0
kern.hibernatelockscreenready: 0
kern.hibernatehidready: 0
kern.wq_yielded_threshold: 2000
kern.wq_yielded_window_usecs: 30000
kern.wq_stalled_window_usecs: 200
kern.wq_reduce_pool_window_usecs: 5000000
kern.wq_max_timer_interval_usecs: 50000
kern.wq_max_threads: 512
kern.wq_max_constrained_threads: 80
kern.pthread_debug_tracing: 1
vm.loadavg: { 3,22 2,99 1,37 }
vm.swapusage: total = 0,00M  used = 0,00M  free = 0,00M  (encrypted)
vm.cs_force_kill: 0
vm.cs_force_hard: 0
vm.cs_debug: 0
vm.cs_all_vnodes: 0
vm.cs_enforcement: 0
vm.cs_enforcement_panic: 0
vm.cs_library_validation: 0
vm.vm_pageout_rejected_bq_external: 0
vm.vm_pageout_rejected_bq_internal: 0
vm.vm_pageout_considered_bq_external: 0
vm.vm_pageout_considered_bq_internal: 0
vm.vm_page_background_promoted_count: 3049
vm.vm_page_background_external_count: 5584
vm.vm_page_background_internal_count: 264020
vm.vm_page_background_count: 269604
vm.vm_page_background_target: 50000
vm.vm_page_background_limit: 50256
vm.vm_page_background_exclude_external: 0
vm.vm_page_background_mode: 1
vm.phantom_cache_thrashing_threshold_ssd: 1000
vm.phantom_cache_thrashing_threshold: 100
vm.phantom_cache_eval_period_in_msecs: 250
vm.lz4_profitable_bytes: 0
vm.lz4_run_continue_bytes: 0
vm.lz4_run_preselection_threshold: -1
vm.lz4_max_preselects: 0
vm.lz4_max_failure_run_length: -1
vm.lz4_max_failure_skips: 0
vm.wkdm_reeval_threshold: 1536
vm.lz4_threshold: 2048
vm.wk_sv_decompressions: 0
vm.wk_decompressed_bytes: 0
vm.wk_decompressions: 0
vm.wk_compressed_bytes_total: 0
vm.wk_compressed_bytes_exclusive: 0
vm.wk_compression_failures: 0
vm.wk_mzv_compressions: 0
vm.wk_sv_compressions: 0
vm.wk_compressions_exclusive: 0
vm.wk_compressions: 0
vm.uc_decompressions: 0
vm.lz4_decompressed_bytes: 0
vm.lz4_decompressions: 0
vm.lz4_wk_compression_negative_delta: 0
vm.lz4_wk_compression_delta: 0
vm.lz4_compressed_bytes: 0
vm.lz4_compression_failures: 0
vm.lz4_compressions: 0
vm.compressor_thread_runtime: 0
vm.compressor_timing_enabled: 0
vm.swapfileprefix: /private/var/vm/swapfile
vm.compressor_catchup_threshold_divisor: 50
vm.compressor_unthrottle_threshold_divisor: 35
vm.compressor_majorcompact_threshold_divisor: 25
vm.compressor_minorcompact_threshold_divisor: 20
vm.compressor_thrashing_min_per_10msecs: 20
vm.compressor_thrashing_threshold_per_10msecs: 50
vm.compressor_sample_max_in_msecs: 10000
vm.compressor_sample_min_in_msecs: 500
vm.compressor_eval_period_in_msecs: 250
vm.vm_ripe_target_age_in_secs: 172800
vm.compressor_available: 1
vm.compressor_swapout_target_age: 0
vm.compressor_is_active: 1
vm.compressor_mode: 4
vm.compressor_bytes_used: 0
vm.compressor_compressed_bytes: 0
vm.compressor_input_bytes: 0
vm.vm_page_filecache_min: 0
vm.vm_page_external_count: 248005
vm.vm_copy_src_large: 0
vm.vm_copy_src_not_symmetric: 0
vm.vm_copy_src_not_internal: 0
vm.user_wire_limit: 17112760320
vm.global_user_wire_limit: 17112760320
vm.global_no_user_wire_amount: 67108864
vm.cs_blob_count: 1088
vm.cs_blob_size: 16433568
vm.cs_blob_count_peak: 1088
vm.cs_blob_size_peak: 16433568
vm.cs_blob_size_max: 258752
vm.vm_do_collapse_compressor: 0
vm.vm_do_collapse_compressor_pages: 0
vm.vm_do_collapse_terminate: 0
vm.vm_do_collapse_terminate_failure: 0
vm.vm_should_cow_but_wired: 0
vm.vm_create_upl_extra_cow: 0
vm.vm_create_upl_extra_cow_pages: 0
vm.vm_create_upl_lookup_failure_write: 0
vm.vm_create_upl_lookup_failure_copy: 0
vm.vm_debug_events: 0
vm.shared_region_unnest_logging: 1
vm.enforce_shared_cache_dir: 1
vm.prefault_nb_bailout: 0
vm.prefault_nb_pages: 0
vm.pageout_cleaned_nolock: 0
vm.pageout_cleaned_busy: 0
vm.pageout_cleaned_commit_reactivated: 0
vm.pageout_cleaned_fault_reactivated: 0
vm.pageout_cleaned_volatile_reactivated: 0
vm.pageout_cleaned_reference_reactivated: 0
vm.pageout_cleaned_reactivated: 0
vm.pageout_cleaned: 0
vm.pageout_enqueued_cleaned_from_inactive_dirty: 0
vm.pageout_enqueued_cleaned_from_inactive_clean: 0
vm.pageout_enqueued_cleaned: 0
vm.pageout_freed_from_cleaned: 0
vm.pageout_freed_from_speculative: 0
vm.pageout_freed_from_inactive_clean: 0
vm.pageout_inactive_used: 0
vm.pageout_speculative_clean: 0
vm.pageout_inactive_clean: 0
vm.pageout_inactive_dirty_external: 0
vm.pageout_inactive_dirty_internal: 0
vm.page_pageable_external_count: 248008
vm.page_pageable_internal_count: 1141111
vm.page_cleaned_count: 0
vm.page_speculative_count: 135581
vm.page_free_count: 2516853
vm.free_shared: 0
vm.reusable_shared: 0
vm.reusable_nonwritable: 4
vm.reusable_reclaimed: 0
vm.can_reuse_failure: 142
vm.can_reuse_success: 18089
vm.partial_reuse_calls: 273
vm.all_reuse_calls: 0
vm.reuse_failure: 0
vm.reuse_success: 284
vm.partial_reusable_calls: 2727
vm.all_reusable_calls: 0
vm.reusable_pages_shared: 2
vm.reusable_failure: 4
vm.reusable_success: 2731
vm.page_reusable_count: 9946
vm.madvise_free_debug: 0
vm.pageout_purged_objects: 0
vm.page_purgeable_wired_count: 0
vm.page_purgeable_count: 4216
vm.page_free_wanted: 0
vm.memory_pressure: 0
vm.vm_page_free_target: 4000
vm.pagesize: 4096
vm.shared_region_persistence: 0
vm.shared_region_version: 3
vm.shared_region_trace_level: 1
vfs.generic.maxtypenum: 27
vfs.generic.nfs.client.initialdowndelay: 12
vfs.generic.nfs.client.nextdowndelay: 30
vfs.generic.nfs.client.iosize: 1048576
vfs.generic.nfs.client.access_cache_timeout: 60
vfs.generic.nfs.client.allow_async: 0
vfs.generic.nfs.client.statfs_rate_limit: 10
vfs.generic.nfs.client.nfsiod_thread_max: 16
vfs.generic.nfs.client.nfsiod_thread_count: 0
vfs.generic.nfs.client.lockd_mounts: 0
vfs.generic.nfs.client.max_async_writes: 128
vfs.generic.nfs.client.access_delete: 1
vfs.generic.nfs.client.access_dotzfs: 1
vfs.generic.nfs.client.access_for_getattr: 0
vfs.generic.nfs.client.idmap_ctrl: 1
vfs.generic.nfs.client.callback_port: 0
vfs.generic.nfs.client.is_mobile: 0
vfs.generic.nfs.client.squishy_flags: 11
vfs.generic.nfs.client.debug_ctl: 0
vfs.generic.nfs.client.readlink_nocache: 0
vfs.generic.nfs.client.root_steals_gss_context: 1
vfs.generic.nfs.client.default_nfs4domain: 
vfs.generic.nfs.server.wg_delay: 1000
vfs.generic.nfs.server.wg_delay_v3: 0
vfs.generic.nfs.server.require_resv_port: 0
vfs.generic.nfs.server.async: 0
vfs.generic.nfs.server.export_hash_size: 64
vfs.generic.nfs.server.reqcache_size: 64
vfs.generic.nfs.server.request_queue_length: 128
vfs.generic.nfs.server.user_stats: 1
vfs.generic.nfs.server.gss_context_ttl: 28800
vfs.generic.nfs.server.fsevents: 1
vfs.generic.nfs.server.nfsd_thread_max: 0
vfs.generic.nfs.server.nfsd_thread_count: 0
vfs.generic.nfs.server.nfsd_sock_idle_timeout: 3600
vfs.generic.nfs.server.nfsd_tcp_connections: 0
vfs.generic.nfs.server.use_upcall_svc: 1
vfs.generic.nfs.server.upcall_queue_limit: 0
vfs.generic.nfs.server.upcall_queue_max_seen: 0
vfs.generic.nfs.server.upcall_queue_count: 0
vfs.generic.sync_timeout: 60
vfs.generic.hfs.kdebug.allocation: 0
vfs.generic.hfs.jnl.trim_flush: 240
vfs.generic.hfs.jnl.kdebug.trim: 0
vfs.generic.hfs.allocated: 10061622
vfs.generic.root_unmounted_cleanly: 1
vfs.generic.always_do_fullfsync: 0
vfs.nummntops: 5
net.local.stream.tracemdns: 0
net.local.stream.recvspace: 8192
net.local.stream.sendspace: 8192
net.local.dgram.recvspace: 4096
net.local.dgram.maxdgram: 2048
net.local.inflight: 0
net.inet.ip.portrange.hilast: 65535
net.inet.ip.portrange.hifirst: 49152
net.inet.ip.portrange.last: 65535
net.inet.ip.portrange.first: 49152
net.inet.ip.portrange.lowlast: 600
net.inet.ip.portrange.lowfirst: 1023
net.inet.ip.forwarding: 0
net.inet.ip.redirect: 1
net.inet.ip.ttl: 64
net.inet.ip.rtexpire: 3600
net.inet.ip.rtminexpire: 10
net.inet.ip.rtmaxcache: 128
net.inet.ip.sourceroute: 0
net.inet.ip.accept_sourceroute: 0
net.inet.ip.gifttl: 30
net.inet.ip.subnets_are_local: 0
net.inet.ip.mcast.maxgrpsrc: 512
net.inet.ip.mcast.maxsocksrc: 128
net.inet.ip.mcast.loop: 1
net.inet.ip.dummynet.hash_size: 64
net.inet.ip.dummynet.curr_time: 0
net.inet.ip.dummynet.ready_heap: 0
net.inet.ip.dummynet.extract_heap: 0
net.inet.ip.dummynet.searches: 0
net.inet.ip.dummynet.search_steps: 0
net.inet.ip.dummynet.expire: 1
net.inet.ip.dummynet.max_chain_len: 16
net.inet.ip.dummynet.red_lookup_depth: 256
net.inet.ip.dummynet.red_avg_pkt_size: 512
net.inet.ip.dummynet.red_max_pkt_size: 1500
net.inet.ip.dummynet.debug: 0
net.inet.ip.random_id_statistics: 0
net.inet.ip.random_id_collisions: 0
net.inet.ip.random_id_total: 0
net.inet.ip.random_id: 1
net.inet.ip.linklocal.in.allowbadttl: 1
net.inet.ip.rx_chainsz: 6
net.inet.ip.rx_chaining: 1
net.inet.ip.check_interface: 0
net.inet.ip.adj_clear_hwcksum: 0
net.inet.ip.maxfragsperpacket: 128
net.inet.ip.fragpackets: 0
net.inet.ip.maxfragpackets: 2048
net.inet.ip.sendsourcequench: 0
net.inet.ip.maxchainsent: 0
net.inet.ip.select_srcif_debug: 0
net.inet.ip.output_perf_bins: 0
net.inet.ip.output_perf: 0
net.inet.icmp.maskrepl: 0
net.inet.icmp.icmplim: 250
net.inet.icmp.timestamp: 0
net.inet.icmp.drop_redirect: 1
net.inet.icmp.log_redirect: 0
net.inet.icmp.bmcastecho: 1
net.inet.igmp.recvifkludge: 1
net.inet.igmp.sendra: 1
net.inet.igmp.sendlocal: 1
net.inet.igmp.v1enable: 1
net.inet.igmp.v2enable: 1
net.inet.igmp.legacysupp: 0
net.inet.igmp.debug: 0
net.inet.igmp.gsrdelay: 10
net.inet.igmp.default_version: 3
net.inet.tcp.rfc1644: 0
net.inet.tcp.mssdflt: 512
net.inet.tcp.keepidle: 7200000
net.inet.tcp.keepintvl: 75000
net.inet.tcp.sendspace: 131072
net.inet.tcp.recvspace: 131072
net.inet.tcp.keepinit: 75000
net.inet.tcp.v6mssdflt: 1024
net.inet.tcp.ecn_timeout: 60
net.inet.tcp.disable_tcp_heuristics: 0
net.inet.tcp.clear_tfocache: 0
net.inet.tcp.log_in_vain: 0
net.inet.tcp.blackhole: 0
net.inet.tcp.delayed_ack: 3
net.inet.tcp.tcp_lq_overflow: 1
net.inet.tcp.recvbg: 0
net.inet.tcp.drop_synfin: 1
net.inet.tcp.reass.overflows: 0
net.inet.tcp.slowlink_wsize: 8192
net.inet.tcp.maxseg_unacked: 8
net.inet.tcp.rfc3465: 1
net.inet.tcp.rfc3465_lim2: 1
net.inet.tcp.recv_allowed_iaj: 5
net.inet.tcp.doautorcvbuf: 1
net.inet.tcp.autorcvbufmax: 1048576
net.inet.tcp.lro: 0
net.inet.tcp.lrodbg: 0
net.inet.tcp.lro_startcnt: 4
net.inet.tcp.rcvsspktcnt: 512
net.inet.tcp.rexmt_thresh: 3
net.inet.tcp.path_mtu_discovery: 1
net.inet.tcp.slowstart_flightsize: 1
net.inet.tcp.local_slowstart_flightsize: 8
net.inet.tcp.tso: 1
net.inet.tcp.ecn_setup_percentage: 50
net.inet.tcp.enable_tlp: 1
net.inet.tcp.recv_throttle_minwin: 16384
net.inet.tcp.rtt_recvbg: 1
net.inet.tcp.ack_prioritize: 1
net.inet.tcp.autosndbufmax: 1048576
net.inet.tcp.autosndbufinc: 8192
net.inet.tcp.doautosndbuf: 1
net.inet.tcp.acc_iaj_react_limit: 200
net.inet.tcp.min_iaj_win: 16
net.inet.tcp.rfc3390: 1
net.inet.tcp.socket_unlocked_on_output: 1
net.inet.tcp.packetchain: 50
net.inet.tcp.ecn_negotiate_in: 2
net.inet.tcp.ecn_initiate_out: 2
net.inet.tcp.sack: 1
net.inet.tcp.sack_maxholes: 128
net.inet.tcp.sack_globalmaxholes: 65536
net.inet.tcp.sack_globalholes: 0
net.inet.tcp.tcbhashsize: 4096
net.inet.tcp.win_scale_factor: 3
net.inet.tcp.randomize_ports: 0
net.inet.tcp.rexmt_slop: 200
net.inet.tcp.rtt_min: 100
net.inet.tcp.icmp_may_rst: 1
net.inet.tcp.tw_pcbcount: 0
net.inet.tcp.pcbcount: 2
net.inet.tcp.do_tcpdrain: 0
net.inet.tcp.minmss: 216
net.inet.tcp.fastopen_fallback_min: 10
net.inet.tcp.fastopen: 3
net.inet.tcp.fastopen_backlog: 10
net.inet.tcp.pmtud_blackhole_mss: 1200
net.inet.tcp.pmtud_blackhole_detection: 1
net.inet.tcp.tcp_resched_timerlist: 34
net.inet.tcp.tcp_timer_advanced: 0
net.inet.tcp.broken_peer_syn_rexmit_thres: 10
net.inet.tcp.timer_fastmode_idlemax: 10
net.inet.tcp.always_keepalive: 0
net.inet.tcp.max_persist_timeout: 0
net.inet.tcp.msl: 15000
net.inet.tcp.keepcnt: 8
net.inet.tcp.cc_debug: 0
net.inet.tcp.newreno_sockets: 0
net.inet.tcp.background_sockets: 0
net.inet.tcp.cubic_sockets: 2
net.inet.tcp.use_newreno: 0
net.inet.tcp.cubic_use_minrtt: 0
net.inet.tcp.cubic_fast_convergence: 0
net.inet.tcp.cubic_tcp_friendliness: 0
net.inet.tcp.lro_sz: 8
net.inet.tcp.lro_time: 10
net.inet.tcp.bg_ss_fltsz: 2
net.inet.tcp.bg_tether_shift: 1
net.inet.tcp.bg_allowed_increase: 8
net.inet.tcp.bg_target_qdelay: 100
net.inet.udp.checksum: 1
net.inet.udp.maxdgram: 9216
net.inet.udp.recvspace: 196724
net.inet.udp.log_in_vain: 0
net.inet.udp.blackhole: 0
net.inet.udp.randomize_ports: 1
net.inet.udp.pcbcount: 43
net.inet.ipsec.def_policy: 1
net.inet.ipsec.esp_trans_deflev: 1
net.inet.ipsec.esp_net_deflev: 1
net.inet.ipsec.ah_trans_deflev: 1
net.inet.ipsec.ah_net_deflev: 1
net.inet.ipsec.ah_cleartos: 1
net.inet.ipsec.ah_offsetmask: 0
net.inet.ipsec.dfbit: 0
net.inet.ipsec.ecn: 0
net.inet.ipsec.debug: 0
net.inet.ipsec.esp_randpad: -1
net.inet.ipsec.esp_port: 0
net.inet.ipsec.bypass: 1
net.inet.log_restricted: 0
net.inet.raw.maxdgram: 8192
net.inet.raw.recvspace: 8192
net.inet.raw.pcbcount: 1
net.inet.mptcp.enable: 1
net.inet.mptcp.mptcp_cap_retr: 2
net.inet.mptcp.dss_csum: 0
net.inet.mptcp.fail: 1
net.inet.mptcp.keepalive: 840
net.inet.mptcp.mpprio: 1
net.inet.mptcp.remaddr: 1
net.inet.mptcp.fastjoin: 1
net.inet.mptcp.zerortt_fastjoin: 0
net.inet.mptcp.rwnotify: 0
net.inet.mptcp.rtthist: 1
net.inet.mptcp.rtthist_thresh: 600
net.inet.mptcp.userto: 1
net.inet.mptcp.rto_thresh: 1500
net.inet.mptcp.use_peer: 1
net.inet.mptcp.peerswitchno: 3
net.inet.mptcp.probeto: 1000
net.inet.mptcp.probecnt: 5
net.inet.mptcp.dbg_area: 0
net.inet.mptcp.dbg_level: 0
net.inet.mptcp.pcbcount: 0
net.inet.mptcp.sk_lim: 32
net.inet.mptcp.delayed: 0
net.inet.mptcp.usesymptoms: 1
net.inet.mptcp.force_64bit_dsn: 0
net.inet.mptcp.rto: 3
net.inet.mptcp.nrto: 3
net.inet.mptcp.tw: 60
net.link.generic.system.ifcount: 6
net.link.generic.system.if_verbose: 0
net.link.generic.system.dlil_lladdr_ckreq: 0
net.link.generic.system.dlil_verbose: 0
net.link.generic.system.tx_chain_len_count: 0
net.link.generic.system.hwcksum_rx: 1
net.link.generic.system.hwcksum_tx: 1
net.link.generic.system.hwcksum_dbg_finalized_data: 0
net.link.generic.system.hwcksum_dbg_finalized_hdr: 0
net.link.generic.system.hwcksum_dbg_adjusted: 0
net.link.generic.system.hwcksum_dbg_bad_rxoff: 0
net.link.generic.system.hwcksum_dbg_bad_cksum: 0
net.link.generic.system.hwcksum_dbg_verified: 0
net.link.generic.system.hwcksum_dbg_partial_rxoff_adj: 0
net.link.generic.system.hwcksum_dbg_partial_rxoff_forced: 0
net.link.generic.system.hwcksum_dbg_partial_forced_bytes: 0
net.link.generic.system.hwcksum_dbg_partial_forced: 0
net.link.generic.system.hwcksum_dbg_mode: 0
net.link.generic.system.start_delay_disabled: 0
net.link.generic.system.start_delayed: 0
net.link.generic.system.hwcksum_dbg: 0
net.link.generic.system.hwcksum_in_invalidated: 0
net.link.generic.system.delaybased_queue: 1
net.link.generic.system.flow_advisory: 1
net.link.generic.system.dlil_input_sanity_check: 0
net.link.generic.system.dlil_input_threads: 4
net.link.generic.system.if_bw_measure_size: 10
net.link.generic.system.if_bw_smoothing_val: 3
net.link.generic.system.rxpoll: 1
net.link.generic.system.rxpoll_max: 0
net.link.generic.system.rxpoll_wakeups_hiwat: 100
net.link.generic.system.rxpoll_wakeups_lowat: 10
net.link.generic.system.rxpoll_interval_pkts: 0
net.link.generic.system.rxpoll_interval_time: 1000000
net.link.generic.system.rxpoll_sample_time: 10000000
net.link.generic.system.rxpoll_freeze_time: 1000000000
net.link.generic.system.rxpoll_decay: 2
net.link.generic.system.rcvq_maxlen: 256
net.link.generic.system.sndq_maxlen: 128
net.link.ether.inet.prune_intvl: 300
net.link.ether.inet.probe_intvl: 7
net.link.ether.inet.max_age: 1200
net.link.ether.inet.host_down_time: 20
net.link.ether.inet.arp_llreach_base: 120
net.link.ether.inet.arp_unicast_lim: 3
net.link.ether.inet.maxtries: 5
net.link.ether.inet.maxhold: 16
net.link.ether.inet.useloopback: 1
net.link.ether.inet.proxyall: 0
net.link.ether.inet.sendllconflict: 0
net.link.ether.inet.log_arp_warnings: 0
net.link.ether.inet.keep_announcements: 1
net.link.ether.inet.send_conflicting_probes: 1
net.link.ether.inet.verbose: 0
net.link.bridge.inherit_mac: 0
net.link.bridge.rtable_prune_period: 300
net.link.bridge.rtable_hash_size_max: 2048
net.link.bridge.txstart: 0
net.link.bridge.debug: 0
net.link.loopback.bw_sleep_usec: 10
net.link.loopback.bw_measure: 0
net.link.loopback.dequeue_sc: 0
net.link.loopback.sched_model: 0
net.link.loopback.max_dequeue: 256
net.link.iptap.total_tap_count: 0
net.link.iptap.log: 0
net.link.pktap.total_tap_count: 0
net.link.pktap.count_unknown_if_type: 0
net.link.pktap.log: 0
net.key.debug: 0
net.key.spi_trycnt: 1000
net.key.spi_minval: 256
net.key.spi_maxval: 268435455
net.key.int_random: 60
net.key.larval_lifetime: 30
net.key.blockacq_count: 10
net.key.blockacq_lifetime: 20
net.key.esp_keymin: 256
net.key.esp_auth: 0
net.key.ah_keymin: 128
net.key.prefered_oldsa: 0
net.key.natt_keepalive_interval: 20
net.inet6.ip6.forwarding: 0
net.inet6.ip6.redirect: 1
net.inet6.ip6.hlim: 64
net.inet6.ip6.maxfragpackets: 2048
net.inet6.ip6.accept_rtadv: 1
net.inet6.ip6.keepfaith: 0
net.inet6.ip6.log_interval: 5
net.inet6.ip6.hdrnestlimit: 15
net.inet6.ip6.dad_count: 1
net.inet6.ip6.auto_flowlabel: 1
net.inet6.ip6.defmcasthlim: 1
net.inet6.ip6.gifhlim: 0
net.inet6.ip6.kame_version: 2009/apple-darwin
net.inet6.ip6.use_deprecated: 1
net.inet6.ip6.rr_prune: 5
net.inet6.ip6.v6only: 0
net.inet6.ip6.rtexpire: 3600
net.inet6.ip6.rtminexpire: 10
net.inet6.ip6.rtmaxcache: 128
net.inet6.ip6.use_tempaddr: 1
net.inet6.ip6.temppltime: 86400
net.inet6.ip6.tempvltime: 604800
net.inet6.ip6.auto_linklocal: 1
net.inet6.ip6.prefer_tempaddr: 1
net.inet6.ip6.use_defaultzone: 0
net.inet6.ip6.maxfrags: 4096
net.inet6.ip6.mcast_pmtu: 0
net.inet6.ip6.neighborgcthresh: 1024
net.inet6.ip6.maxifprefixes: 16
net.inet6.ip6.maxifdefrouters: 16
net.inet6.ip6.maxdynroutes: 1024
net.inet6.ip6.fragpackets: 0
net.inet6.ip6.adj_clear_hwcksum: 0
net.inet6.ip6.input_perf_bins: 0
net.inet6.ip6.input_perf: 0
net.inet6.ip6.output_perf_bins: 0
net.inet6.ip6.output_perf: 0
net.inet6.ip6.select_srcif_debug: 0
net.inet6.ip6.select_srcaddr_debug: 0
net.inet6.ip6.select_src_expensive_secondary_if: 0
net.inet6.ip6.mcast.maxgrpsrc: 512
net.inet6.ip6.mcast.maxsocksrc: 128
net.inet6.ip6.mcast.loop: 1
net.inet6.ip6.only_allow_rfc4193_prefixes: 0
net.inet6.ip6.maxchainsent: 1
net.inet6.ip6.dad_enhanced: 1
net.inet6.ipsec6.def_policy: 1
net.inet6.ipsec6.esp_trans_deflev: 1
net.inet6.ipsec6.esp_net_deflev: 1
net.inet6.ipsec6.ah_trans_deflev: 1
net.inet6.ipsec6.ah_net_deflev: 1
net.inet6.ipsec6.ecn: 0
net.inet6.ipsec6.debug: 0
net.inet6.ipsec6.esp_randpad: -1
net.inet6.icmp6.rediraccept: 0
net.inet6.icmp6.redirtimeout: 600
net.inet6.icmp6.nd6_prune: 1
net.inet6.icmp6.nd6_delay: 5
net.inet6.icmp6.nd6_umaxtries: 3
net.inet6.icmp6.nd6_mmaxtries: 3
net.inet6.icmp6.nd6_useloopback: 1
net.inet6.icmp6.nodeinfo: 3
net.inet6.icmp6.errppslimit: 500
net.inet6.icmp6.nd6_debug: 0
net.inet6.icmp6.nd6_accept_6to4: 1
net.inet6.icmp6.nd6_optimistic_dad: 63
net.inet6.icmp6.nd6_onlink_ns_rfc4861: 0
net.inet6.icmp6.rappslimit: 10
net.inet6.icmp6.nd6_prune_lazy: 5
net.inet6.icmp6.nd6_llreach_base: 30
net.inet6.icmp6.nd6_maxsolstgt: 8
net.inet6.icmp6.nd6_maxproxiedsol: 4
net.inet6.icmp6.prproxy_cnt: 0
net.inet6.mld.debug: 0
net.inet6.mld.use_allow: 1
net.inet6.mld.v2enable: 1
net.inet6.mld.v1enable: 1
net.inet6.mld.gsrdelay: 10
net.inet6.send.opstate: 1
net.inet6.send.opmode: 1
net.systm.kctl.debug: 0
net.systm.kctl.autorcvbufhigh: 0
net.systm.kctl.autorcvbufmax: 262144
net.ndrv_multi_max_count: 1024
net.statistics_privcheck: 0
net.stats.debug: 0
net.stats.sendspace: 2048
net.stats.recvspace: 8192
net.necp.drop_all_level: 0
net.necp.debug: 0
net.necp.pass_loopback: 1
net.necp.pass_keepalives: 1
net.necp.socket_policy_count: 20
net.necp.socket_non_app_policy_count: 20
net.necp.ip_policy_count: 8
net.necp.session_count: 5
net.netagent.debug: 5
net.netagent.registered_count: 11
net.netagent.active_count: 10
net.cfil.log: 3
net.cfil.debug: 1
net.cfil.sock_attached_count: 0
net.cfil.active_count: 0
net.cfil.close_wait_timeout: 1000
net.cfil.sbtrim: 1
net.pktmnglr.log: 3
net.classq.verbose: 0
net.classq.sfb.holdtime: 0
net.classq.sfb.pboxtime: 0
net.classq.sfb.hinterval: 0
net.classq.sfb.increment: 82
net.classq.sfb.decrement: 16
net.classq.sfb.allocation: 0
net.classq.sfb.ratelimit: 0
net.classq.target_qdelay: 0
net.classq.update_interval: 0
net.pktsched.verbose: 0
net.qos.policy.capable_enabled: 0
net.qos.policy.wifi_enabled: 0
net.qos.policy.restrict_avapps: 0
net.qos.policy.restricted: 0
net.qos.verbose: 0
net.qos.reset_dscp_to_wifi_ac_map: 0
net.alf.loglevel: 55
net.alf.perm: 0
net.alf.defaultaction: 1
net.alf.mqcount: 0
net.athqdepth: 0 0
net.athfixedDropThresh: 462 462
net.athwowtimeout: 0 0
net.athMaxTxAmsduSize: 1600 1600
net.athTxAmsdu: 0 0
net.athTxAmsduTCP: 1 1
net.ath_aggr_min_qdepth: 1 1
net.smb.fs.version: 301200
net.smb.fs.loglevel: 0
net.smb.fs.kern_deadtimer: 60
net.smb.fs.kern_hard_deadtimer: 600
net.smb.fs.kern_soft_deadtimer: 30
net.smb.fs.tcpsndbuf: 4194304
net.smb.fs.tcprcvbuf: 4194304
net.smb.fs.maxwrite: 524288
net.smb.fs.maxread: 1048576
net.smb.fs.maxsegreadsize: 2097152
net.smb.fs.maxsegwritesize: 2097152
debug.lowpri_throttle_max_iosize: 131072
debug.lowpri_throttle_enabled: 1
debug.lowpri_throttle_tier3_io_period_ssd_msecs: 25
debug.lowpri_throttle_tier2_io_period_ssd_msecs: 15
debug.lowpri_throttle_tier1_io_period_ssd_msecs: 5
debug.lowpri_throttle_tier3_io_period_msecs: 200
debug.lowpri_throttle_tier2_io_period_msecs: 85
debug.lowpri_throttle_tier1_io_period_msecs: 40
debug.lowpri_throttle_tier3_window_msecs: 500
debug.lowpri_throttle_tier2_window_msecs: 100
debug.lowpri_throttle_tier1_window_msecs: 25
debug.bpf_bufsize: 4096
debug.bpf_maxbufsize: 524288
debug.bpf_maxdevices: 256
debug.bpf_wantpktap: 0
debug.bpf_debug: 0
debug.toggle_address_reuse: 0
debug.sched: 0
debug.sys_override_enabled: 1
debug.kextlog: 4083
debug.swd_kext_name: 
debug.swd_delay_type: 
debug.swd_delay_duration: 0
debug.iokit: 0
debug.iotrace: 0
debug.noidle: 0
debug.darkwake: 3
debug.athdriver: 0 0
debug.athhaldriver: 0 0
debug.athdebugstr: ATHR DEBUG
debug.athfirelog: 0 0
debug.athpaprdsend: 0 0
debug.athpaprdenable: 0 0
debug.athpaprdrate: 0 0
debug.athVapDefDebug: 0 0
debug.ath80211debug: 0
debug.apmtxchains: 0 0
debug.apm_mcslimit: 0 0
debug.wdtlog: 13i0 13r1677 
hw.ncpu: 16
hw.byteorder: 1234
hw.memsize: 17179869184
hw.activecpu: 16
hw.optional.sgx: 0
hw.optional.mpx: 0
hw.optional.adx: 1
hw.optional.hle: 0
hw.optional.rtm: 0
hw.optional.bmi2: 0
hw.optional.bmi1: 0
hw.optional.avx2_0: 0
hw.optional.fma: 1
hw.optional.enfstrg: 0
hw.optional.f16c: 1
hw.optional.rdrand: 1
hw.optional.avx1_0: 1
hw.optional.aes: 1
hw.optional.x86_64: 1
hw.optional.sse4_2: 1
hw.optional.sse4_1: 1
hw.optional.supplementalsse3: 1
hw.optional.sse3: 1
hw.optional.sse2: 1
hw.optional.sse: 1
hw.optional.mmx: 1
hw.optional.floatingpoint: 1
hw.packages: 1
hw.tbfrequency: 1000000000
hw.l3cachesize: 8388608
hw.l2cachesize: 524288
hw.l1dcachesize: 32768
hw.l1icachesize: 65536
hw.cachelinesize: 64
hw.cpufrequency_max: 3200000000
hw.cpufrequency_min: 3400000000
hw.cpufrequency: 3400000000
hw.busfrequency_max: 413030620
hw.busfrequency_min: 412000000
hw.busfrequency: 412000000
hw.pagesize32: 4096
hw.pagesize: 4096
hw.cachesize: 17179869184 65536 524288 8388608 0 0 0 0 0 0
hw.cacheconfig: 16 1 1 16 0 0 0 0 0 0
hw.cpufamily: 1418770316
hw.cpu64bit_capable: 1
hw.cpusubtype: 4
hw.cputype: 7
hw.logicalcpu_max: 16
hw.logicalcpu: 16
hw.physicalcpu_max: 16
hw.physicalcpu: 16
hw.targettype: Mac
machdep.user_idle_level: 0
machdep.cpu.tsc_ccc.denominator: 0
machdep.cpu.tsc_ccc.numerator: 0
machdep.cpu.thread_count: 16
machdep.cpu.core_count: 16
machdep.cpu.address_bits.virtual: 48
machdep.cpu.address_bits.physical: 48
machdep.cpu.tlb.data.large_level1: 1536
machdep.cpu.tlb.data.large: 64
machdep.cpu.tlb.data.small_level1: 1536
machdep.cpu.tlb.data.small: 64
machdep.cpu.tlb.inst.large: 64
machdep.cpu.tlb.inst.small: 64
machdep.cpu.cache.size: 512
machdep.cpu.cache.L2_associativity: 8
machdep.cpu.cache.linesize: 64
machdep.cpu.arch_perf.fixed_width: 0
machdep.cpu.arch_perf.fixed_number: 0
machdep.cpu.arch_perf.events: 0
machdep.cpu.arch_perf.events_number: 0
machdep.cpu.arch_perf.width: 0
machdep.cpu.arch_perf.number: 0
machdep.cpu.arch_perf.version: 0
machdep.cpu.xsave.extended_state1: 15 832 0 0
machdep.cpu.xsave.extended_state: 7 832 832 0
machdep.cpu.thermal.energy_policy: 0
machdep.cpu.thermal.hardware_feedback: 0
machdep.cpu.thermal.package_thermal_intr: 0
machdep.cpu.thermal.fine_grain_clock_mod: 0
machdep.cpu.thermal.core_power_limits: 0
machdep.cpu.thermal.ACNT_MCNT: 1
machdep.cpu.thermal.thresholds: 0
machdep.cpu.thermal.invariant_APIC_timer: 1
machdep.cpu.thermal.dynamic_acceleration: 0
machdep.cpu.thermal.sensor: 0
machdep.cpu.mwait.sub_Cstates: 0
machdep.cpu.mwait.extensions: 3
machdep.cpu.mwait.linesize_max: 64
machdep.cpu.mwait.linesize_min: 64
machdep.cpu.processor_flag: 1
machdep.cpu.microcode_version: 40
machdep.cpu.cores_per_package: 16
machdep.cpu.logical_per_package: 16
machdep.cpu.extfeatures: SYSCALL XD 1GBPAGE EM64T LAHF LZCNT PREFETCHW RDTSCP TSCI
machdep.cpu.features: FPU VME DE PSE TSC MSR PAE MCE CX8 APIC SEP MTRR PGE MCA CMOV PAT PSE36 CLFSH MMX FXSR SSE SSE2 HTT SSE3 PCLMULQDQ MON SSSE3 FMA CX16 SSE4.1 SSE4.2 MOVBE POPCNT AES XSAVE OSXSAVE AVX1.0 RDRAND F16C
machdep.cpu.brand: 0
machdep.cpu.signature: 8392465
machdep.cpu.extfeature_bits: 3873715800604146687
machdep.cpu.feature_bits: 9140110466969500671
machdep.cpu.stepping: 1
machdep.cpu.extfamily: 8
machdep.cpu.extmodel: 0
machdep.cpu.model: 1
machdep.cpu.family: 23
machdep.cpu.brand_string: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Eight-Core Processor          
machdep.cpu.vendor: AuthenticAMD
machdep.cpu.max_ext: 2147483679
machdep.cpu.max_basic: 13
machdep.x86_fp_simd_isr_uses: 0
machdep.eager_timer_evaluation_max: 693978
machdep.eager_timer_evaluations: 5
machdep.misc.nmis: 0
machdep.misc.timer_queue_trace: 
machdep.misc.interrupt_latency_max: 0x1 0xde 0xfffffffffffffcc1
machdep.misc.panic_restart_timeout: 1266874889
machdep.tsc.nanotime.generation: 2
machdep.tsc.nanotime.shift: 0
machdep.tsc.nanotime.scale: 1434298702
machdep.tsc.nanotime.ns_base: 0
machdep.tsc.nanotime.tsc_base: 142951196610
machdep.tsc.rebase_abs_time: 47738364818
machdep.tsc.at_boot: 0
machdep.tsc.deep_idle_rebase: 1
machdep.tsc.frequency: 2994471995
machdep.memmap.Other: 0
machdep.memmap.Unusable: 0
machdep.memmap.Reserved: 139599872
machdep.memmap.PalCode: 0
machdep.memmap.ACPINVS: 3928064
machdep.memmap.ACPIReclaim: 163840
machdep.memmap.RuntimeServices: 0
machdep.memmap.Conventional: 17109549056
machdep.pmap.kern_pv_reserve: 16000
machdep.pmap.kernel_text_ps: 2097152
machdep.pmap.hashmax: 17
machdep.pmap.hashcnts: 844235
machdep.pmap.hashwalks: 674489
machdep.vectors.IPI: 222
machdep.vectors.timer: 221
audit.session.superuser_set_sflags_mask: 24576
audit.session.superuser_clear_sflags_mask: 24576
audit.session.member_set_sflags_mask: 0
audit.session.member_clear_sflags_mask: 16384
ktrace.state: 0
ktrace.owning_pid: 0
ktrace.background_pid: 0
ktrace.configured_by: 
kperf.debug_level: 0
kpc.classes: 3
security.mac.max_slots: 7
security.mac.labelvnodes: 0
security.mac.mmap_revocation: 0
security.mac.mmap_revocation_via_cow: 0
security.mac.device_enforce: 1
security.mac.pipe_enforce: 1
security.mac.posixsem_enforce: 1
security.mac.posixshm_enforce: 1
security.mac.proc_enforce: 1
security.mac.socket_enforce: 1
security.mac.system_enforce: 1
security.mac.sysvmsg_enforce: 1
security.mac.sysvsem_enforce: 1
security.mac.sysvshm_enforce: 1
security.mac.vm_enforce: 1
security.mac.vnode_enforce: 1
security.mac.sandbox.sentinel: .sb-bc6df392
security.mac.sandbox.audio_active: 0
security.mac.qtn.sandbox_enforce: 1
security.mac.qtn.user_approved_exec: 1

I am goging crazy about this. Please help.