[Guide] Catalina / BigSur / Monterey on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake / CometLake / RocketLake / AlderLake DSDT

MaLd0n
5,455 posts in this topic

Replace full folder, reboot and send me new ioreg

attachicon.gifCLOVER.zip

UPDATE FIRST POST

-Clover Folder

-kexts

-New Run_me.app

-Nvidia Script by Benjamin-Dobell

-x299 removed

#1 : Change Clover with provided By Ya ( Thank you )...

#2 : kext Are checked   and restarted 

#3 fired up Run_me.app

Before NVidida update - Send me sanTEss-iMac.zip

#4 - as per new Clover HDMI Audio Is working with some flows like

- i cant adjust audio

- headphone jack (front panel jack) is not working

- back panel jack working fine with adjustable volume 

post-2347573-0-68913800-1518328953.png

#5 - ran Nvidia Script by Benjamin-Dobell

post-2347573-0-23643700-1518329001_thumb.png

- NVidia  driver Install Successfully and restarted 

- nvidia preference panel show up with nvidia enable

post-2347573-0-94317500-1518329157.png

#6 - again fire up Run_me.app 

After NVidida updated - Send me sanTEss-iMac.zip

#7 - shutDown system and put back GraphicsCard and again it stuck with that Error 

post-2347573-0-22412400-1518329385_thumb.png

#8 pull back Graphics Card and fireup again and its start with internal intelHD graphics Card and making this report

i dont know what to do now ?

***The topic is for Notebooks and Desktops***

First... :yes:
***Update bios to last available version!***

If you need DSDT edits for SkyLake, KabyLake or CoffeeLake...
-Extract tables with F4 key in Clover boot screen!
-Run it and send me files!

Hi maldon, I would like to complete the DSDT for my laptop. it is a Chinese laptop (Wbin Airbook), which has several ACPI problems and in reading the battery status. I tried to follow a Rehabman post but I could not change the DSDT to make it "compatible" with ACPIBatteryManager.kext

I do not even read the PCI in System Profiler ..

If you can help me I'll pay you some beer :)

Send me MBP-di-sto.station.zip

• Like 1

Hi MaLd0n

My problem now is when using Chrome (or Safari) the performance of the whole system gradually goes bad - browsing gets unresponsive, youtube or any other videos become choppy and laggy, but apart from browsing the whole system suffers - everything becomes unresponsive and laggy (Mission Control, scrolling through Dock, clicking reacts with delay, etc.)... As soon as I quit the browser the system immediately goes back to full performance. 

When i disabling hardware acceleration in the browsers settings. Chrome runs a lot faster now, but still has some glitches. Does anyone know what could cause this and how to fix?
Im using high sierra 10.13.3, and the same problem when using 10.13.2.

Im experiencing the same issues! I'm wondering if there's more of us / or if anyone knows how to get this stuff fixed?

loading some sites causes my system to reset prompting a "gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, am 0x0 " error (large Flickr photo's was the latest trigger, but other sites seem to do it as well.) would this be a issues regarding my specific GPU or is this a regular thing?  Ive Followed MaLd0n's link and installed the .104 drivers but the issue persists. Igpu is disabled so I don't know what the issue could be. 

Added my clover for reference 

• Like 1

Hi maldon, I would like to complete the DSDT for my laptop. it is a Chinese laptop (Wbin Airbook), which has several ACPI problems and in reading the battery status. I tried to follow a Rehabman post but I could not change the DSDT to make it "compatible" with ACPIBatteryManager.kext

I do not even read the PCI in System Profiler ..

If you can help me I'll pay you some beer :)

let's go

replace folder, reboot and send me new ioreg

CLOVER.zip

yeah Nvidia 520...

so their is no chance to use this card with highSierra ?

i think no, use Intel HD Graphics

Im experiencing the same issues! I'm wondering if there's more of us / or if anyone knows how to get this stuff fixed?

loading some sites causes my system to reset prompting a "gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, am 0x0 " error (large Flickr photo's was the latest trigger, but other sites seem to do it as well.) would this be a issues regarding my specific GPU or is this a regular thing?  Ive Followed MaLd0n's link and installed the .104 drivers but the issue persists. Igpu is disabled so I don't know what the issue could be. 

Added my clover for reference 

check shiki

https://github.com/vit9696/Shiki

• Like 4

Hi.

After I added DSDT (G gaming) I can't boot my Hackintosh.

1. I have ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING. Do you have DSDT for this motherboard?

2. And have a PCI-E x1 card https://dexp.club/product/2612ba949dc83330/?alias=kontroller-dexp-wt-pu3 and it doesn't work.How can I make it work? Thank you. I used this guide for Hackintosh. Everything was fine untill I addded DSDT file to Patched folder. I did it because I wanted to make my PCI card work. I ll be glad any help.

Thank you.

47eee68546a39d9536254494f29283106e4b4592

• Like 1

Hi.

After I added DSDT (G gaming) I can't boot my Hackintosh.

1. I have ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING. Do you have DSDT for this motherboard?

2. And have a PCI-E x1 card https://dexp.club/product/2612ba949dc83330/?alias=kontroller-dexp-wt-pu3 and it doesn't work.How can I make it work? Thank you. I used this guide for Hackintosh. Everything was fine untill I addded DSDT file to Patched folder. I did it because I wanted to make my PCI card work. I ll be glad any help.

Thank you.

47eee68546a39d9536254494f29283106e4b4592

dont use DSDT from other mobo, dSDT is a bios table

run it and send me files

RunMe.app.zip

• Like 2

Hi MaLd0n, im new with hackintosh. Im follow many of advice from friend here and built hackintosh using i3 second gen with radeon 5450. However it unstable,  usb keyboard always double /triple key in with same character. Some time nott properly shutdown.

Thanks for your effort. 

CLOVER.zip

USE OTHER TOPIC, HERE IS FOR SERIE 100/200/300

Check my SIG

• Like 1

PCI card still doesn't work... Maybe I should do something in Preferences. Thank you.

Maybe I should install PC E USB card in a different slot? 

ioreg is good

U know if PCI card have support for Mac?

• Like 2

ioreg is good

U know if PCI card have support for Mac?

I have no idea. I send them (DEXP company, PC E support) the letter few days ago, but they don't answer to me. It works in Windows 10 without problem, but in Mac OS X - no. I need more USB ports for connecting few hardware synths and my MOTU USB card.Now I can use only USB ports on the motherboard. But it's not enough. 

P.S. I love Rio, I\ve been there in 2013 and I flew on the deltaplan as on your photo, by the way. So, every day when I work on my computer I look at my photo with tropical clouds in Rio and rememebr your amazing city which wasn't dangerous for my and my wife ;). I rememeber about the beer!

post-240576-0-01022900-1518479626_thumb.jpg

post-240576-0-44258600-1518479930_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I have no idea. I send them (DEXP company, PC E support) the letter few days ago, but they don't answer to me. It works in Windows 10 without problem, but in Mac OS X - no. I need more USB ports for connecting few hardware synths and my MOTU USB card.Now I can use only USB ports on the motherboard. But it's not enough. 

P.S. I love Rio, I\ve been there in 2013 and I flew on the deltaplan as on your photo, by the way. So, every day when I work on my computer I look at my photo with tropical clouds in Rio and rememebr your amazing city which wasn't dangerous for my and my wife ;). I rememeber about the beer!

wow

Nice!! Welcome!

for MacOsx we need support, some USB3 card have support, others no.

if have native support, just install card and work. 

• Like 2

wow

Nice!! Welcome!

for MacOsx we need support, some USB3 card have support, others no.

if have native support, just install card and work. 

OK, thank you! I try to find this card in Russia, but it seems we don't have them.