Installation on Asus Z170 pro gaming don't show up ssd hdd!

30 posts in this topic

Hello everybody, i got a problem on installation on the asus z170 pro gaming aura, after help from some users, i got the usb pen work for the installation, but when it start, it doesn't recognize any hdd on my system, did someone can help me? it's been 2 weeks that we try to solve this freaking problem 

• Like 1

hi MaLd0n, i setup the hard disk on ahci, i've opened a thread on italian section and they helped me in there, but we tried everything and this hard drive doesn't show up.

this is my configuration except the thing on signature:
2X Hyperx fury 240gb

seagate barracuda 2tb

seagate 500 gb

i've also tried to disconnect all the hard drive except the newer one of the ssd.

your guide work also for the z170 pro gaming aura?

• Like 1

Yes

1- Create USB Stick with Flash Drive Maker

Flash Drive Maker.zip

2- Install Clover with these Options in USB Stick

MaLd0n 2017-05-15 às 13.17.40.png

3- Replace Clover folder in USB Stick

CLOVER.zip

-Install System

4- Boot into System with USB Stick After Install

5- 2- Install Clover with these Options in HD

MaLd0n 2017-05-15 às 13.17.40.png

6- Replace Clover folder in HD

CLOVER.zip

SEND ME FILES

-Ioreg, extract with Ioreg Explorer
-Run it, post files generate in ur desktop

okey, now we moved on, the hard drive are recognized, initialized the hard drive, started installing and after some time it say impossible to install macOS on the computer

target volume appears to be invalid

have to say that the initialization of the drive is really slow (don't know if it's a problem or it's normal)

• Like 1

ok, i've made the right choice. i'm trying to install with all the disk disconnected now, but it say 12 minutes but it's really slow, and surely after will give me the same error :/
I have to format the disk with GUID scheme os Extended (journaled) right?

Cause before formatting, doesn't show up on the installation choices!

• Like 1

yes, i've made it, another guy told me that maybe it's the dvd writer that create problems

he said to me that i could try with a partition of 80 gb, i have installed it with this solution.

now i have another problem after restarting, after selected the keyboard type and arrived at network choice, if i choose anything he give me this error:

esc_corpse_notify

and the computer restart. Otherwise selecting that doesn't connect to internet, he goes on with the installation

• Like 1