[Guide] Catalina / BigSur / Monterey on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake / CometLake / RocketLake / AlderLake DSDT

MaLd0n
5,455 posts in this topic

No update to bios yet.  testing dsdt now.  

Okay, I had never replaced a DSDT before.  I replaced it with the one in clover>acpi>patched.  If I did it correctly, it didn't work, got the same exact problem.  I am still able to boot by changing the DSDT name in clover to DSDT02.aml.  I assume since there is no DSDT02.aml, the point of that is to basically boot without a DSDT, right?  So I am wondering what to do next.  Starting to feel like I'm going to become a Windows user just so I can use my brand new PC!  

• Like 1

Where are the DSDT patches found exactly? I have a Kaby Lake setup running thanks to your Clover zip (Asus ROG Strix Z270F). I've gotten video working with the RX 460 (iGPU trick) as well. USB seems to be running fine, but Audio is still not working. Before I continue I figured I'd patch SSDT and DSDT to get optimal performance. Can you help me with the repos used for the DSDT patches?

Cheers!

• Like 1

Where are the DSDT patches found exactly? I have a Kaby Lake setup running thanks to your Clover zip (Asus ROG Strix Z270F). I've gotten video working with the RX 460 (iGPU trick) as well. USB seems to be running fine, but Audio is still not working. Before I continue I figured I'd patch SSDT and DSDT to get optimal performance. Can you help me with the repos used for the DSDT patches?

Cheers!

send me files

-Post ur full Clover folder with original tables, press F4 in Clover Boot Screen, files generate in Clover/Acpi/origin
-Post Ioreg, extract with Ioreg Explorer
-Run it, post files generate in ur desktop

Hello MaLd0n !

I do not know how to create DSDT :(. Would you please generate mine ?  :wink_anim:

i7 7700K

Gigabyte Z270X Gaming K5 (F2 Bios)

GTX 980 Ti

2 x 16gb DDR4 (3000 Mhz)

Thank you for the hard work you do for hackintosh community ! Respect & admiration  :)

Nicolas.

Thx, man! Welcome!

Use UEFI

Clover Install

MaLd0n 2017-05-07 às 21.08.36.png

CLOVER.zip

Clover_v2.4k_r4070.pkg.zip

• Like 1

U disable audio onboard?

Test ur HDMI Audio

Full load

btw u use other version of fakesmc, my fakesmc is mod for load LMU, but no problem :D

• Like 1

U disable audio onboard?

Test ur HDMI Audio

Full load

Yes, I do disable audio onboard because running external soundcard  :) 

You want me to test HDMI from IGFX to check sound ?

• Like 1

ok

i'm back later, on the road now

let me know

Peace

Okay, have a nice day !

I run full test, IGFX & Nvidia work both in HDMI   :) 

I switch back to Nvidia Displayport for 4K 60 Fps.

• Like 1

Im using the guide with an Asus Z170-A and a i7 7770K :D

thanks MaLd0n. ;)

Welcome, bro!!!

I do not need DSDT ?

Ur dsdt in clover/acpi/patched, full patched ;)

Im using the guide with an Asus Z170-A and a i7 7770K :D

thanks MaLd0n. ;)

Post dsdt here, use run_me.app

• Like 1