[Guide] Catalina / BigSur / Monterey on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake / CometLake / RocketLake / AlderLake DSDT

MaLd0n
5,455 posts in this topic

hi @MaLd0n,

I have this problem :

I set my power option for display off after 5 min, then display all off, then after 5 min later seems like my PC sleep, well that's my problem begin, I can't get back my PC to wake, it always blank screen, my Vega 64 fans spins loud and nothing happen, I have to press power button on my PC to get shut down (reset button also didn't work)

so can you help me, please

here is my files from "RunMe.app" :

Really big thank you for any help here

Send me edos-iMac-Pro.zip

clean clover folder, ran FBPatcher got audio, USB seems better, no complaining of needing power.

no GFX glitches.

ran ssdtprgen placed in patched folder not sure that's right?   No dsdt yet, not learnt those yet.....

what else do I need to do/edit/add?

Send me Hack-a-Mac.zip

Edited by Danual

Greeting MaLd0n

Could you please look at the attached Send me MacBook-Pro.zip. I would be grateful if you send me a patched  DSDT.aml or any other pacthes for HP 15-bs560sa 7100u, 4Gb Ram and HD620 graphics. You will note that I have included SSDT-PNLF.aml which appears to be essential for installation of High Sierra

Kind Regards

GasDoctor

Send me MacBook-Pro.zip

11 hours ago, fireedo said:

hi @MaLd0n,

I have this problem :

I set my power option for display off after 5 min, then display all off, then after 5 min later seems like my PC sleep, well that's my problem begin, I can't get back my PC to wake, it always blank screen, my Vega 64 fans spins loud and nothing happen, I have to press power button on my PC to get shut down (reset button also didn't work)

so can you help me, please

here is my files from "RunMe.app" :

Really big thank you for any help here

Send me edos-iMac-Pro.zip

if auto sleep don't work, don't use it, use only in menu button

5 hours ago, Danual said:

clean clover folder, ran FBPatcher got audio, USB seems better, no complaining of needing power.

no GFX glitches.

ran ssdtprgen placed in patched folder not sure that's right?   No dsdt yet, not learnt those yet.....

what else do I need to do/edit/add?

Send me Hack-a-Mac.zip

very wrong

MaLd0n 2018-09-22 às 12.12.48.png

MaLd0n 2018-09-22 às 12.12.55.png

2 hours ago, GasDoctor said:

Greeting MaLd0n

Could you please look at the attached Send me MacBook-Pro.zip. I would be grateful if you send me a patched  DSDT.aml or any other pacthes for HP 15-bs560sa 7100u, 4Gb Ram and HD620 graphics. You will note that I have included SSDT-PNLF.aml which appears to be essential for installation of High Sierra

Kind Regards

GasDoctor

Send me MacBook-Pro.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

51 minutes ago, fojerhar said:

Hi MaLd0n

I would like to have some help, not pro at this, just followed a Buch of forums.... :)

Would like to have it proper, fine working thunderbolt card (and whole system) would be nice

thank you

Viktor

Send me DuracellHMac.zip

use only this clover folder

CLOVER.zip

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

u have some kexts in system folder, clover folder above don't use fakesmc and in ur SS i see fakesmc load, u have a duplicated kexts

You was right (maybe always)

May I ask to implement the thunderbolt and firewire card also to pci section, what is installed after?

and enabled internal gpu also

everything else working flawless!!!!!

great job

thank you

(after sleep usbC hdd and thunderbolt sound card were thrown away)

Viktor

Send me DuracellHMac.zip

Edited by fojerhar

4 hours ago, fojerhar said:

You was right (maybe always)

May I ask to implement the thunderbolt and firewire card also to pci section, what is installed after?

and enabled internal gpu also

everything else working flawless!!!!!

great job

thank you

(after sleep usbC hdd and thunderbolt sound card were thrown away)

Viktor

Send me DuracellHMac.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

Greeting @MaLd0n,

Manage to successfully install Mojave on new HDD partition before going to clean install on main SSD which currently HS.
But I'm having trouble with this weird purple tint on the monitor. If I boot on HS the color is fine.

* I didn't put DSDT.aml that you provide last time for High Sierra in the "Mojave HDD EFI"
* I use clean clover folder provided in post #1

Do I need another DSDT patch or something?

20180925_090525.jpg

Send me Fadhlis-iMac.zip

1 hour ago, softoperator said:

Greeting @MaLd0n,

Manage to successfully install Mojave on new HDD partition before going to clean install on main SSD which currently HS.
But I'm having trouble with this weird purple tint on the monitor. If I boot on HS the color is fine.

* I didn't put DSDT.aml that you provide last time for High Sierra in the "Mojave HDD EFI"
* I use clean clover folder provided in post #1

Do I need another DSDT patch or something?

Send me Fadhlis-iMac.zip

is a video problem

DSDT.aml.zip