[RYZEN] macOS 10.12.x (Sierra) Kernel Research&Development Thread

Sinetek

774 posts in this topic

We all like to help here without to ask for donation! But if the top project is to be closed for lack of donation, then it should be so! ^_^

• Like 1

haf , 

Bronya, il n' y a pas assez de monde sur Ryzen et mettez un numéro de compte IBAN, ce serait tellement plus facile, un simple virement et on en parle plus, vous toucherez toute l'Europe.  

Haf,

Bronya, there are not enough people on Ryzen and put an IBAN account number, it would be so much easier, a simple transfer and we talk more, you will reach all Europe.

We all like to help here without to ask for donation! But if the top project is to be closed for lack of donation, then it should be so! ^_^

attention Spakk, je n'aime pas trop votre façon de faire !!! vous êtes prié de remettre mon post s'il vous plait, modo ne vous permez pas tout !!! 

AkimoA Bonjour,

merci de remettre mon post que Spakk a supprimé, s'il vous plait

cdt.Gilles 

Je rappelle quand même que Bronya est à l'origine des noyaux AMD depuis Lion 10.7 et grâce à lui les CPU AMD ainsi que Pentium sse3 64 bit ont vu une certaine pérennité  

I remind nevertheless that Bronya is at the origin of the nuclei AMD since Lion 10.7 and thanks to him the CPU AMD as well as Pentium sse3 64 bit saw a certain durability

sa requête est recevable .

cdt.Gilles

• Like 1

Bronya, you know we appreciate all your outstanding work, which you have proven over and over again. I would very much wish if there was another possibility, unfortunately I know none.....maybe insaneleymac.com might do something, but I do not know.

I am only a part of the responsible here and can not or will not accept, that the community will pressure-controlled.

I would also like to remind you of this principle that:

"Materials derived from Open Source must include source code, as well as an explanation of what has been done to it"

If all this is done then nobody will block you from your way.

I do not want to write anymore to this topic, until that if someone wants to pay, then do it or let it be

• Like 6

I do not require gifts and credits . I say what I see and there is absolutely empty and that is sad ! The reason I say because my situation not easy ... (((

I understand, if a church/mosque/synagogue passed out the collection plates and nobody gave money it would need to close. This work takes time and time is money, some may be fortunate to have extra, and others may not, the important thing is that we all give what we can and do what we can to help others so that they may be able to help us later when we need help. Some have money, some have advice, and some only criticism (which is the easiest to give). Let's all try to do what we can and work together, if someone needs help please give it if you can.

• Like 5

Getting the same image you get PeeJay1981, with clover; enoch is just rebooting for me Shaneee... I'll open a ticket for clover

Should we try to open more tickets, or comment on this one? I noticed every time I check there it's still open, just sitting there all lonely. What does Slice need for diagnostics? Can we send dsdt.aml, Aida64 reports etc.....? Money? I wish the Clover developers would take this on, or at least take a look at it and advise us on what they need specifically.

I understand, if a church/mosque/synagogue passed out the collection plates and nobody gave money it would need to close. This work takes time and time is money, some may be fortunate to have extra, and others may not, the important thing is that we all give what we can and do what we can to help others so that they may be able to help us later when we need help. Some have money, some have advice, and some only criticism (which is the easiest to give). Let's all try to do what we can and work together, if someone needs help please give it if you can.

You have a beautiful vision of things, reality is quite different, religions, do not talk about it because it is a farce made by man to have the upper hand on his neighbor.
To return to donations, not being phylantropic with limited financial means does not prevent me from making donations to Bronya or any other person, Bronya is at the origin of all the AMD kernel since Lion 10.7, I see that the work Always arrives from the same person !! no ? , Bronya has compiled no less than twenty boot and a dozen kernel to see running Ryzen on Mavericks, I have only tested and Bronya did all the work;), I think it deserves a Reward not?

I was the only donor for now .............
  • Like 2

You have a beautiful vision of things, reality is quite different, religions, do not talk about it because it is a farce made by man to have the upper hand on his neighbor.

To return to donations, not being phylantropic with limited financial means does not prevent me from making donations to Bronya or any other person, Bronya is at the origin of all the AMD kernel since Lion 10.7, I see that the work Always arrives from the same person !! no ? , Bronya has compiled no less than twenty boot and a dozen kernel to see running Ryzen on Mavericks, I have only tested and Bronya did all the work;), I think it deserves a Reward not?

You seem quite certain of yourself, however, even atheists have their cannons or beliefs (talking points) which can not be proven. The point I was making was about funding of collectives or non profits not religion, but as usual you chose to denigrate my post and at the same time delegitimze anyone that may be a follower of any religion. As you age I hope you will come to some sense of inner peace and security and realize that "life" is bigger than you and it's much too short to be selfish and self centered. Scared or insecure people prop themselves up to be bigger than they are, content people tend to share their knowledge, wisdom and love for life. Which type of person do you honestly think has more friends?

I too gave to Bronya, and I'm sure others will step up to the plate as well.

I want to thank you for sharing with us your bios settings, Enoch configuration and any other methods or tricks that led to your success (sarcasm off). It is after all what this forum is designed to do, share knowledge and help others.

• Like 3

You seem quite certain of yourself, however, even atheists have their cannons or beliefs (talking points) which can not be proven. The point I was making was about funding of collectives or non profits not religion, but as usual you chose to denigrate my post and at the same time delegitimze anyone that may be a follower of any religion. As you age I hope you will come to some sense of inner peace and security and realize that "life" is bigger than you and it's much too short to be selfish and self centered. Scared or insecure people prop themselves up to be bigger than they are, content people tend to share their knowledge, wisdom and love for life. Which type of person do you honestly think has more friends?

I too gave to Bronya, and I'm sure others will step up to the plate as well.

I want to thank you for sharing with us your bios settings, Enoch configuration and any other methods or tricks that led to your success (sarcasm off). It is after all what this forum is designed to do, share knowledge and help others.

The religions, I do not care, that are only source of war!

In short, this is not the topic, I put online ACPI information from Ryzen and is easily found with google, there is no specific BIOS configuration, it only takes a boot and kernel that are property Of Bronya and we are in work to advance OS X on Ryzen, sooner or later everything will be released ;)
  • Like 4

Bronya is at the origin of all the AMD kernel since Lion 10.7, I see that the work Always arrives from the same person !! no ? , Bronya has compiled no less than twenty boot and a dozen kernel to see running Ryzen on Mavericks, I have only tested and Bronya did all the work;), I think it deserves a Reward not?

I have distanced myself as a moderator from AMD for a long time (Private chats about kernel builds I still help out if and when I can with other mods) but this Ryzen AMD release has become pretty toxic for the community. The reason why we have kernels further than 10.7 was actually because of the original Opemu coded by Sinetek and tweaks by AnV. Don't get me wrong bronya is smart and has helped out here often when times are hard but to class him as the ONLY one providing since 10.7 is wrong. I too have donated to bronya in the past but that was because I wanted to, NOT because that was the only way forward for development.

Look I am not blaming anyone for the level of toxicity that has started to rise because EVERYONE has contributed in some way. Now if we can all stop flaming each other, or do I need to start locking this forum down a lot more and get warnings issued?

• Like 11

I have distanced myself as a moderator from AMD for a long time (Private chats about kernel builds I still help out if and when I can with other mods) but this Ryzen AMD release has become pretty toxic for the community. The reason why we have kernels further than 10.7 was actually because of the original Opemu coded by Sinetek and tweaks by AnV. Don't get me wrong bronya is smart and has helped out here often when times are hard but to class him as the ONLY one providing since 10.7 is wrong. I too have donated to bronya in the past but that was because I wanted to, NOT because that was the only way forward for development.

Look I am not blaming anyone for the level of toxicity that has started to rise because EVERYONE has contributed in some way. Now if we can all stop flaming each other, or do I need to start locking this forum down a lot more and get warnings issued?

I know that Sinetek and Andy have worked a lot on the opemu kernel for cpu no ssse3, I'm still a tester and I do not mind buying Hardware just to try out kernels and move development forward, nobody funds me and I do not ask anything, nobody else need and I give willingly to the measure of my means.

• Like 4