HELP TOPIC - [AMD] macOS Sierra AMD CPU (10.12.x)

spakk

470 posts in this topic

The graphical glitch came back. I updated my Sierra 10.12 to 10.12.2 with Broya's new Kernel and I repair everything(remove kext, add new kernel). YES, I did enable my GPU(adding my device id to the kext) but it's not being recognized. My Graphics is AMD R7 370.

use this modified kext driver, in which I've inserted the below listed Vendor-ID / Device-ID

and should work with them (based on KemalALKIN's modified kext driver for 10.12.1)

1002 /  6810 Curacao XT / Trinidad XT [Radeon R7 370 / R9 270X/370X]    

1002 /  6811 Curacao PRO [Radeon R7 370 / R9 270/370 OEM]

AMDRadeonX4000.kext.zip

• Like 1

Trying to install Sierra on my hardware has been quite difficult for me so far, but il let you know the problem and hope for the best. My hardware is:

• AMD FX 6300 CPU
  • Gigabyte 78-lmt-usb3 Mobo
  • Zotac GTX 750Ti GPU
  • LEGACY BOOTLOADER!! ( Using Enoch with SMBios MacPro(5,1) )

on the left is my SIERRA USB plist. And on the right is YOSEMITE installed plist which is working. After adding crsactive config, I tried to boot but the sierra bootloader keeps chucking those errors at me repeatedly forever.. icon_e_sad.gif (error shown in screenshot.). I have applied Shaneee's USB FIX for sierra, but it makes no difference :/

hi , i would like to install sierra , but i have problem, i used pandora for instal sierra 12.0 , and Bronya All_AMD_10.12_BETA kernel, after that , i plug my usb stick on my pc , but im bloked on this screen , any ideas? , thank you for you replies , and escuse me for bad english , i'm french :) good luck and thank you , for your dedication for amd users :)http://prntscr.com/do72sg

( the picture is original place in link)

post-159782-0-73693300-1482791683_thumb.jpeg

Write more details, possibly upload your Extra folder if you use enoch Bootloader or EFI folder if you use Clover Bootloader. The picture does not give any information about your real problem

If you have problems with uploading, then use this upload server https://workupload.com

Edited by spakk

hi dude. i achieved installation of mac os sierra with shanees usb fix and extra folder uploaded by carlo67 but i have the cpu halted issue when i try to to the macsierra first run. what can i do to fix it?

hi dude. i achieved installation of mac os sierra with shanees usb fix and extra folder uploaded by carlo67 but i have the cpu halted issue when i try to to the macsierra first run. what can i do to fix it?

I have described it a few times. Either reinstall Sierra or run the other bootable OS x partition. Then start DiskWarrior.app and repair the broken partition. If you use Enoch bootloader, then you have to install the bootloader again. If you use clover bootloader. Then it is not required to reinstall clover bootloader. that was it..

Write more details, possibly upload your Extra folder if you use enoch Bootloader or EFI folder if you use Clover Bootloader. The picture does not give any information about your real problem

If you have problems with uploading, then use this upload server https://workupload.com

hi in your message you mentionned  : "your Extra folder if you use enoch Bootloader or EFI folder if you use Clover Bootloader" i have "efi folder" but , i have enoch bootloader , its possible? , or my instalation is corrupted? , the extras folder is in efi folder like this :  .I use pandora v3.030 , and enoch r2839 ,my extra folder :

post-1842121-0-46090500-1482834717_thumb.png

Extra.zip

hi in your message you mentionned  : "your Extra folder if you use enoch Bootloader or EFI folder if you use Clover Bootloader" i have "efi folder" but , i have enoch bootloader , its possible? , or my instalation is corrupted? , the extras folder is in efi folder like this :  .I use pandora v3.030 , and enoch r2839 ,my extra folder :

This can be possible since you have installed enoch on ESP, so that is the extra folder in the efi partition

make details on your built-in hardware ==> graphics card and motherboard

Hello,

can anyone please help me i'm totally new to hackintosh.

I've created the install medium on my ssd with the terminal from my macbook and then I've installed the clover boot loader.

Can anyone help me with the configuration of the config.plist and the kexts?

My setup is an amd fx 8320, motherboard asus m5a97 evo r2.0, Nvidia gtx 660 with 16gb of ram.

Sorry for my bad english.

Hello,

can anyone please help me i'm totally new to hackintosh.

I've created the install medium on my ssd with the terminal from my macbook and then I've installed the clover boot loader.

Can anyone help me with the configuration of the config.plist and the kexts?

My setup is an amd fx 8320, motherboard asus m5a97 evo r2.0, Nvidia gtx 660 with 16gb of ram.

Sorry for my bad english.

If you have a real mac, then you spare yourself every effort, create a clone of your running Mac OS X HDD on an external HDD using disk utility or CCC, then install either Enoch Bootloader or Clover Bootloader, then configure the bootloader to using the built-in hardware. That's it

If you have a real mac, then you spare yourself every effort, create a clone of your running Mac OS X HDD on an external HDD using disk utility or CCC, then install either Enoch Bootloader or Clover Bootloader, then configure the bootloader to using the built-in hardware. That's it

I may be to stupid for this sorry for that.

I've created an usb stick with sierra and then installed clover on it. I also set some things with the clover configurator and then I tried to boot from it but this message were on the screen.

687bb530e7a56262ab06dd0ec3b0b8c7.jpg

I have attempted to get OS x on my rig before but without much success. Could you please tell me which kernel would be great for latest 10.11.6 el capitan without graphical glitch?  My rig is on my signature, I so would like to keep this rig than to sell it.

This can be possible since you have installed enoch on ESP, so that is the extra folder in the efi partition

make details on your built-in hardware ==> graphics card and motherboard

my hardware is :

motherboard : asus crosshair IV formula

cpu : amd fx 4100

16gb ram

graphics ; gainward gtx 770 2gb

my hardware is :

motherboard : asus crosshair IV formula

cpu : amd fx 4100

16gb ram

graphics ; gainward gtx 770 2gb

First install the current Enoch bootloader, normally not with the option ESP, then replace the first Extra folder

Edit:

I do not know if your motherboard needs  VIA or NForce drivers, I add in the appendix another Extra folder (Extra_2) with the appropriate chipset drivers. if the system should not boot, then exchange the folder against the other and start again.

I may be to stupid for this sorry for that.

I've created an usb stick with sierra and then installed clover on it. I also set some things with the clover configurator and then I tried to boot from it but this message were on the screen.

Try with using enoch bootloader

Extra.zip

Extra_2.zip

First install the current Enoch bootloader, normally not with the option ESP, then replace the first Extra folder

Edit:

I do not know if your motherboard needs  VIA or NForce drivers, I add in the appendix another Extra folder (Extra_2) with the appropriate chipset drivers. if the system should not boot, then exchange the folder against the other and start again.

Thank you for your answer.

Do I need an other kernel?

I got my system up and running on 10.12.2, but I can't figure out how to get the Nvidia web drivers to work. I'm using clover, and I selected the "nvidia web" option in system parameters. I also tried using enoch, but couldn't figure out how to get the drivers to work with that, either. My specs: AMD FX 4350, asrock 970pro3 r2.0, 20gb ddr3, Nvidia gtx 960 4gb.

Edit:

ok thank you , i tried , in 10 minutes , time of pandora installation