HELP TOPIC - [AMD] macOS Sierra AMD CPU (10.12.x)

spakk

470 posts in this topic

Sorry, maybe i'm a bit dumb . I've downloaded several (7) kernels that don't come with System.kexts, daemons and any of these additions and i need to build a prelinkedkernel for each and place them in one place. Accordingly, i have to specify a path to one of kernels and path to new prelinkedkernel. So i can't use your command to do that. (or, if i just don't understand, please correct me)

That command will work just fine. It's what I use myself for different installs and install USBs.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Anyone know how to fix this?

Install DISK WARRIOR on the other partition and repair the partition, then it should boot.

• Like 2

I have successfully installed Mac OS X Sierra 10.12 on my AMD A6-6400K using Enoch, USB Flash and PS/2 mouse (For boot I am using Clover 3320 and now USB Mouse). But Quick Time crashes when I try to make screenrecording. Is there any way to solve this problem? Kernel "Mac OSX Sierra All AMD 10.12 BETA".

• Like 1

If you remeber, the specified volume is the read-only BaseSystem.dmg (located in, again, read-only, InstallESD.dmg)

That's why your command fails too then. You need to make a bootable USB installer using the BaseSystem.dmg

That's why your command fails too then. You need to make a bootable USB installer using the BaseSystem.dmg

My command doesn't need to write anything there. And it doesn't fail with 10.10 kernel. And i don't need a bootable installer.

My command doesn't need to write anything there. And it doesn't fail with 10.10 kernel. And i don't need a bootable installer.

I don't know then I'm afraid. Not really sure what you're trying to accomplish. 

Hello again!  :thumbsup_anim:

I managed to install macOS Sierra but I have a problem, I can't install the NVIDIA Web Driver. I downloaded it from the official website, but also tried with the NVIDIA WebDriver Updater v1.5 from here and throws the same error.

post-1485056-0-11492300-1481260956_thumb.jpg

Someone knows about this error?

Hello again!  :thumbsup_anim:

I managed to install macOS Sierra but I have a problem, I can't install the NVIDIA Web Driver. I downloaded it from the official website, but also tried with the NVIDIA WebDriver Updater v1.5 from here and throws the same error.

attachicon.gifa9756903ee79c638a7794f9c782a460e.jpg

Someone knows about this error?

I believe only a "Mac Pro" can install the webdriver. However there's probably a way around that.

I believe only a "Mac Pro" can install the webdriver. However there's probably a way around that.

It's a MacPro 5,1.

Edit. Maybe it does not work because of SIP is enabled? I want to boot in Recovery Mode but holding Command+R while is booting does not work. Why I'm the only one with that problem? I don't understand how's that other ppl doesn't have it.

Enviado desde mi SM-G925F mediante Tapatalk

Hi, I've been using Hackintosh for many years. I have made a couple of contributions that can be verified in my signature. But I've been very curious to made a hackintosh using AMD. What is the most compatible processor  with MacOSX? And how is stability at this time.

Hi, I've been using Hackintosh for many years. I have made a couple of contributions that can be verified in my signature. But I've been very curious to made a hackintosh using AMD. What is the most compatible processor  with MacOSX? And how is stability at this time.

I'd say either the FX-8350 or the FX-6300 from what I've heard. 

And the stability is different for everyone. As you may have seen, I have troubles whereas a bunch of people on here have gotten it to work.

• Like 1

With my AMD FX-8350 Black Edition, Sierra is working just flawlessly and much better than my Windows. Is actually going very fast and seems very stable at the moment.

• Like 1

AMD FX6300

Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2P

Nvidia GTX950

I created USB installer with macOS 10.12.1, successfully install macOS and clover not work. I configure it as before(in 10.10.5), but when i tried to boot, clover show me +++++++++++++++++++ and reboot computer. Chameleon boot system correctly. I tried different SMBIOSes, but no luck. Kernel is in /S/L/Kernels/. I attach the config.plist and installation screenshot. Sorry my bad English.

P.S. Do not look at clover version, its screenshot is old.

post-1135282-0-20204100-1481376019_thumb.png

config.zip

AMD FX6300

Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2P

Nvidia GTX950

I created USB installer with macOS 10.12.1, successfully install macOS and clover not work. I configure it as before(in 10.10.5), but when i tried to boot, clover show me +++++++++++++++++++ and reboot computer. Chameleon boot system correctly. I tried different SMBIOSes, but no luck. Kernel is in /S/L/Kernels/. I attach the config.plist and installation screenshot. Sorry my bad English.

P.S. Do not look at clover version, its screenshot is old.

Your config seems to be, sorry, as crappy as possible. You should try this.

config.plist.zip