InsanelyMac Forum
pepto

[GUIDE] Run macOS Sierra on a Dell Latitude E6320

Run macOS Sierra on a Dell Latitude E6320

NO ONE IN THIS FORUM (INCLUDING ME) IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS (DATA, MATERIAL, EQUIPMENT…) OCCURRED TO YOU, YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE RESPONSIBLE, AND BY FOLLOWING THESE INSTRUCTIONS YOU AGREE TO TAKE ALL THE RISKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES. THIS INSTALLATION ISN'T WITHOUT RISKS SO TAKE ALL THE PRECAUTIONS BEFORE DOING ANY FOOLISH ACTION, BACKUP YOUR DATA!

This tutorial will describe the steps to install macOS Sierra on a Dell Latitude E6320 i5 2520M.
If you find any mistakes or have something to improve then please send me a PM and i will update the tutorial.

A special thanks goes to Brian from Tech Erra, 9 to 5 Mac and Morpheousman for using parts of their tutorial

I am from The Netherlands so sorry for my bad English.

mac.jpg
1. Credits/Sources
Everything OSx86-related is a collaborative effort amongst people who enjoy doing these things, as well as those of us who enjoy tweaking and experimenting with things. Below are a list of sources used to compile this guide:

• OSX Latitude.com
  • Tech Erra
  • OSX86 Wiki
  • InsanelyMac
  • Forum member Jake Lo from OSXLatitude.com for helping me out with installing.
  • Morpheousman and Polyzargon from InsanelyMac who helping me with my other topics. (Dell 780)
  • MacPeet, Chris1111 and all other forum members who helping out the community.

A special thanks goes to Brian from Tech Erra, 9 to 5 Mac and Morpheousman for using parts of their tutorial. And Hervé from insanelymac for using is modified DSDT.aml for E6320

2. Requirements
Here are the requirements:

• A Dell Latitude E6320 – This is necessary to install macOS Sierra for this tutorial
  • A copy of Mac OS X – This can be in the form of an existing hackintosh, a virtual machine within Windows or Linux, or even a regular Mac. If you don’t have any of these things, then find someone who can help you out for a while. I prefer using a hackintosh with OSX El Capitan, Using an already working copy of Mac OS X either in a VM or a native hackintosh install is HIGHLY recommended.
  • A 8GB USB flash drive (or larger) – We’ll be copying the files to the drive appropriately, so make sure that you have a flash drive with enough storage space (8GB or larger).
  • A copy of macOS Sierra – The method used by this guide requires that you have a copy of the macOS Sierra Installation app, wich is available for free from the Mac App Store.
  • 30-60 minutes of time – Depending on how tech-savvy you are, this may be quick, or it may take a while.
  • An SSD or HDD to install 10.12 to – For me, I used a 500GB HDD to install 10.12 to.
  • An Wireless N Nano USB Adaptor – For use with wifi Highly recommended. I use a TP-LINK TL-WN725N adaptor.
  • E6320_V2.zipThis ZIP file contains everything that you need to get your flash drive properly prepared.

3. My Specs
My installation was successfully done on an Dell Latitude E6320 i5-2520M laptop computer with the following specs.

• Intel Core i5-2520M @ 2.5GHz, 3MB cache, Dual Core
  • 4GB DDR3 1333Mhz RAM
  • Western Digital 250GB HDD
  • INTEL HD3000 Video
  • Intel 825xx onboard network
  • Dell wireless 375 Bluetooth 3.0 onboard (works OOB)
  • IDT 92HDxxx HD audio onboard
  • TL-WN725N Wireless N Nano USB Adaptor
  • Apple Magic Trackpad (only @home)
  • Apple Wireless Keyboard US (only @home)
  • Apple Magic Mouse

4. Download OS X Sierra

• Download macOS Sierra from the Mac App Store.
  • Once macOS Sierra is downloaded, close the install pop-up that appears using Command (⌘)+Q.
  • The application INSTALL macOS Sierra will appear in /Applications
  • Done!

5. Prepare bootable USB Installer
Note on flash drives: You will need a USB flash drive to make this work. Your USB should be at least 8GB and a USB 3.0 drive is preferred. Kingston sells an 8GB USB 3.0 drive for less than 10 euro.
Now, we need to prepare the USB Drive so that it will properly bootup on your PC. Make sure that the disk you choose to use doesn't contain anything that you want to keep, because the following tutorial will purge everything on the drive.

• Open Finder - Applications and right-click on Install macOS Sierra and select Show Package Contents.
  • Open Contents - Resources.
  • Open a Terminal window thru Applications - Utilities - Terminal.
  • In the Terminal window type sudo followed by a space.
  • Drag the createinstallmedia file from the finder window opened in Step 4 to the Terminal Window.
  • Type --volume followed by a space.
  • Connect your USB drive and drag the USB drive into the Terminal Window.
  • Type --applicationpath in the Terminal followed by a space.
  • Open Finder - Applications and drag the Install macOS Sierra into the Terminal Window.
  • Press Return on the keyboard to submit the full command.
  • Type a 'Y' to continue when prompted to do so, and press Return on your keyboard
  • The install process will begin by erasing the contents of your USB disk and copying the installer files to the USB disk. The entire process is quite lengthy; it can takes around 15-30 minutes, so you will need to show some patience

6. Installing Clover to the USB Disk

• Unpack the E6320.zip to your desktop or specified map you preferred.
  • Open the map E6320 - Clover_v2.3k_r3726.
  • DubbleClick on the Clover_v2.3k_r3726.pkg package file.
  • Clover installation screen will be prompt.
  • Click on Continue - Continue.
  • Click on Change Install Location on the right bottom.
  • Choose your USB Stick named Install macOS Sierra Public Beta click on Continue.
  • Click on Customize on the left bottom.
  • Choose Install Clover in the ESP
  • Choose Bootloader : Install boot0af in MBR
  • Choose in Clover EFI for CloverEFI 64- Bits SATA
  • At last choose Install RC Scripts on target volume
  • Click after that on Install.
  • Clover will installed on the EFI Partition on the USB after install you can see the EFI partition in Finder.

7. Prepare USB stick for the Dell E6320
Now, we need to prepare the USB Drive so that it will properly bootup on your Laptop.

• Go to map where you have unpacked the E6320 zip file there you will find a map called EFI.
  • Copy the map EFI and go to your EFI partition thru Finder.
  • Paste the EFI folder in the EFI partition and replace everything.
  • Done your USB Stick is ready to boot macOS Sierra installer.

8. Bios Settings Dell Latitude E6320
Before we boot from the Dell Latitude we need to optimize the bios for OSX Sierra

• Start your Dell Latitude and press F2 to get into the Bios.
  • In the main screen click on "Load Defaults", the bios will be reset to default settings.
  • Go to General - Boot Sequence and choose on the right for USB Device and click the up arrow so that the USB Device is on top, click on apply to make the setting.
  • Go then to System Configuration - SATA Operation and choose on the right for AHCI click again on apply and choose exit, now the Bios is ready for installing OSX Sierra.

9. Installing OSX Sierra from your USB drive
Time for the fun stuff! We’ll now boot from your USB drive and install macOS Sierra onto the Hard Drive.
Using a USB 4G flash drive will help things out quite a bit.

• Power on unit while tapping F12 Key to choose boot device, select USB device.
  • When Clover boot screen is visible, choose boot "Install macOS from Sierra USB Installer".
  • Choose you desired language and click on the arrow, the macOS Utilities screen will appear.
  • For a new installation of macOS, you must erase and format the destination drive according to the following steps before continuing.

If you are upgrading from Mavericks , Yosemite or El Capitan and you want to keep your files and apps, skip steps 1-9. (NOT TESTED IN SIERRA)

• Choose in the macOS utilities for Disk Utility and click Continue.
  • Disk Utility will be opened, highlight your target drive for macOS Sierra installation in the left column.
  • Click ERASE button on top.
  • Under Name: Type Sierra or any other name.
  • Under Format: Choose Mac OS Extended (Journaled).
  • Under Scheme: Choose GUID Partition Map.
  • Click Erase.
  • Click on Done.
  • Close Disk Utility you will be prompted to the macOS Utilities screen.
  • In the macOS Utilities screen choose Install macOS and click 2x on Continue.
  • Agree the license agreement and click again on Agree
  • When the installer asks you where to install macOS, choose your Sierra HDD click on Install.
  • Sierra will be installed on the HDD, this will take about 6 - 15 minutes depending of your HDD.
  • Upon completion, system will restart a 1st time.
  • Press F12 key to choose the boot device.
  • When the Clover Boot screen is visible, Choose "Boot macOS Install from Sierra".
  • macOS will continue to Install the OS on your HDD this will take about 10 -25 minutes after that the installation will be finished and your laptop will reboot.

10. Booting for the first time macOS Sierra

• When the Clover Boot screen is visible, Choose "Boot MAC OS X from Sierra"
  • You will eventually get to the setup screens for macOS Sierra. Go through the setup process to setup macOS Sierra.
  • At the country selection choose your country and press continue.
  • Select Your Keyboard choose ABC and press Continue.
  • Choose at "How do i connect to the internet " ..."My Computer Does Not Connect to the Internet", we will fix this later, go further with the setup process and press continue.
  • Choose at Transform Information To This Mac for "Don't Transfer any information now" click on Continue.
  • At Enable Location Services for "Enable Location Services on this Mac" click Continue.
  • Agree the Terms and Conditions.
  • Create your Computer Account and uncheck "Set time zone based on current location" press Continue.
  • Choose your Timezone and click Continue.
  • At the Diagnostic screen click Continue.
  • The setup process is ready, Done!.

11. Setting up your keyboard

• When the setup is finished the Keyboard Setup Assistent will appear.
  • Press Continue to Identify Your Keyboard.
  • You will ask to press some keys.
  • After pressing some keys you will get the message Your Keyboard Cannot Be Identified, press OK.
  • Choose at Select the Keyboard Type for ANSI (United States and others)
  • Press Done your Keyboard is setup

12. Adjust some settings in macOS 10.12

• Once in 10.12 go to Finder – Preferences – General and choose in show these items on the desktop for
  • Hard Disk
  • External Disk
  • Go to tab Sidebar and choose your desired Favorites, Shared and Devices.
  • Close the Finder Preferences.

13. Change Security & Privacy for 3rd party software

• Start Terminal choose GO - Utilities - Terminal.
  • In Terminal type sudo spctl --assess --master-disable followed by password to activate the option in Security & Policy "Allow apps downloaded from" Anywhere.
  • Go to System Preferences – Security& Privacy and look of the option "Anywhere" is active if not activate the option.
  • Close system preferences.

14. Revert HDD for proper boot.

• Launch Terminal and execute the following command:
  • sudo diskutil corestorage revert /
  • When prompt type your password.
  • Exit Terminal and reboot again with your USB to macOS.

15. Installing Clover to the HD
The steps 15 and 16 are the same as steps 6 and 7 but now we will install clover to the HDD of the E6320.

• Unpack the E6320.zip to your desktop or specified map you preferred.
  • Open the map E6320 - Clover_v2.3k_r3726.
  • DubbleClick on the Clover_v2.3k_r3726.pkg package file.
  • Clover installation screen will be prompt.
  • Click on Continue - Continue.
  • Click on Change Install Location on the right bottom.
  • Choose your HDD named Sierra click on Continue.
  • Click on Customize on the left bottom.
  • Choose Install Clover in the ESP
  • Choose Bootloader : Install boot0af in MBR
  • Choose in Clover EFI for CloverEFI 64- Bits SATA
  • At last choose Install RC Scripts on target volume
  • Click after that on Install, Clover will installed on the EFI Partition on the USB after install you can see the EFI partition in Finder.

16. Prepare HDD for booting the Dell E6320
Now, we need to prepare the HDD Drive so that it will properly bootup on your PC.
Go to map where you have unpacked the E6320 zip file there you will find a map called EFI.

• Copy the map EFI and go to your EFI partition thru Finder.
  • Paste the EFI folder in the EFI partition and replace everything.
  • Done your E6320 is ready to boot macOS Sierra.

17. Install Wlan driver for the TL-WN725N
The wireless lan on the Dell E6320 doesn’t work, therefore I use a Wireless N USB Nano Adaptor from TP-LINK. The software is straight forward and installs without problems.

• Go to your E6320 folder which you have extracted to your HDD of your macOS Sierra.
  • Open the map "beta driver for mac os X 10.11" .
  • Run Installer_RTL.pkg
  • Click Continue - Continue - Continue - Agree - Install
  • Enter your Password and click Install Software - Continue Installation
  • Click Restart to Reboot your Laptop.
  • The first time you will get a kernel panic don't worry reboot again and the laptop will start macOS Sierra.
  • Done!

18. What's working?
Just about everything.

19. Finished!
You’ve successfully installed macOS Sierra onto your Dell Latitude E6320.

TROUBLESHOOTING

20. iMessage & FaceTime Fix
You will need MLB and Rom numbers from a legit Mac device that is on the mac server.
Run iMessage debug on a iMac, Macbook, etc and make a copy and paste of the Terminal output.

• Open Clover Configurator.
  • Mount EFI Partition.
  • Import config.plist from EFI/EFI/Clover (File , import configuration, browse to config.plist and select).
  • In Clover Configurator Click on RT Variables, Enter Rom and MLB Values from iMessage output from valid iMac device.
  • Save changes to config.plist.
  • Reboot, Sign into iMessage.

iMessage and FaceTime should now both be working.

21. BOOT 0 Error
If you are using a 4k HDD you can get boot:0 error, to solve this issue do the following.

• Reboot system back into Sierra installer (USB)FLASH DRIVE).
  • Run Disk Utility find the Disk Identifier (eg. disk0s2).
  • Unmount the drive you installed Sierra on.
  • Launch Terminal and execute the following command:
  • dd if=/usr/standalone/i386/boot1h of=/dev/disk0s2.
  • Exit Terminal.
  • Boot Normally.

Run macOS Sierra 10.12 E6320.pdf

Advertisement

Hi Pepto,

just want to thank you, thank you and really thank you for sharing all your knowledges. No time for testing now but this topic is in my favorites.

:thumbsup_anim:  Luuv

Excellent. Thanks my laptop its running macOS Sierra ... but the keyboard has a few bugs with caps....you know how to solve it ? ....thanks again :D

Excellent. Thanks my laptop its running macOS Sierra ... but the keyboard has a few bugs with caps....you know how to solve it ? ....thanks again :D

I have no problems with the keyboard  :surprised:

My 2cents contribution to this thread...

Regarding hardware specifications, please note the following:

• LAN card is Intel 82579LM Gigabit Ethernet (PCI ven id 0x8086, dev id 0x1502)
  • Audio card is IDT 92HD90 (Codec 76E7) High Def audio (PCI ven id 0x8086, dev id 0x1c20)
  • Card reader is O2 Micro SD card reader (PCI ven id 0x1217, dev id 0x8231)

You do not need to use VodooSDHC kext for the card reader, the following DSDT patch supports the device OOB and avoids Sleep/Wake issues caused by VoodooSDHC. Under the RP0x device used for the SD card reader, rename device PXSX to SDXC and add the following _DSM method:

Device (SDXC)          // renamed from PXSX
                {
                    Name (_ADR, Zero)
                    Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized)          // injected DSM method
                    {
                        Store (Package (0x08)
                        {
                            "AAPL,slot-name", 
                            "Built-in", 
                            "device_type", 
                            Buffer (0x11)
                            {
                                "Media controller"
                            }, 
                            "model", 
                            Buffer (0x18)
                            {
                                "O2 Micro SD card reader"
                            }, 
                            "compatible", 
                            Buffer (0x0D)
                            {
                                "pci14e4,16bc"          // Apple's own device as declared in AppleSDXC kext
                            }
                        }, Local0)
                        DTGP (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, RefOf (Local0))
                        Return (Local0)
                    }

NB: on my E6220, the card reader is located under device RP06. You'll have to check this in IOReg to locate it on the E6320 as it may differ.

Regarding the Clover on-the-fly patches:
1) IOGraphicsFamily:
I'm pretty sure all you need to fix the boot display glitch is:

Find 0100007525
Replace by 010000EB25

That's all I'm using and it's working fine.

2) AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB:
The vanilla SNB framebuffer kext contains the following display port definitions:

01 02 04 00 10 07 00 00 10 07 00 00 // Nb of connectors -> "04"
05 03 00 00 02 00 00 00 30 00 00 00 // built-in laptop display
02 05 00 00 00 04 00 00 07 00 00 00 // display port
03 04 00 00 00 04 00 00 09 00 00 00 // display port
04 06 00 00 00 04 00 00 09 00 00 00 // display port

`
 The following mods will give you HDMI video/audio + VGA + DVI (off docking station)

Find 02 05 00 00 00 04 00 00 07 00 00 00
Replace by 02 05 00 00 00 08 00 00 05 00 00 00   // patched: HDMI, display port #5 (built-in port)

Find 03 04 00 00 00 04 00 00 09 00 00 00
Replace by 06 02 00 00 00 04 00 00 08 00 00 00   // patched: VGA, display port #8 (built-in + docking-station port)

Find 04 06 00 00 00 04 00 00 09 00 00 00
Replace by 04 06 00 00 00 04 00 00 07 00 00 00   // vanilla: DVI, display port #7 (docking-station port)

`

If DP output is desired (port #6), either of the following 2 mods can be used instead of one of the above lines (display definitions limited to 4 ports):

02 05 00 00 00 08 00 00 06 00 00 00

or

04 06 00 00 00 04 00 00 06 00 00 00

NB: With this DP mod, external audio only goes through DP (not HDMI) and VGA dies.

Hit Cap Lock twice to enable and twice to disable.

My 2cents contribution to this thread...

Regarding hardware specifications, please note the following:

• LAN card is Intel 82579LM Gigabit Ethernet (PCI ven id 0x8086, dev id 0x1502)
  • Audio card is IDT 92HD90 (Codec 76E7) High Def audio (PCI ven id 0x8086, dev id 0x1c20)
  • Card reader is O2 Micro SD card reader (PCI ven id 0x1217, dev id 0x8231)
You do not need to use VodooSDHC kext for the card reader, the following DSDT patch supports the device OOB and avoids Sleep/Wake issues caused by VoodooSDHC. Under the RP0x device used for the SD card reader, rename device PXSX to SDXC and add the following _DSM method:

Device (SDXC)          // renamed from PXSX
                {
                    Name (_ADR, Zero)
                    Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized)          // injected DSM method
                    {
                        Store (Package (0x08)
                        {
                            "AAPL,slot-name", 
                            "Built-in", 
                            "device_type", 
                            Buffer (0x11)
                            {
                                "Media controller"
                            }, 
                            "model", 
                            Buffer (0x18)
                            {
                                "O2 Micro SD card reader"
                            }, 
                            "compatible", 
                            Buffer (0x0D)
                            {
                                "pci14e4,16bc"          // Apple's own device as declared in AppleSDXC kext
                            }
                        }, Local0)
                        DTGP (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, RefOf (Local0))
                        Return (Local0)
                    }
NB: on my E6220, the card reader is located under device RP06. You'll have to check this in IOReg to locate it on the E6320 as it may differ.

Regarding the Clover on-the-fly patches:

1) IOGraphicsFamily:

I'm pretty sure all you need to fix the boot display glitch is:

Find 0100007525
Replace by 010000EB25
That's all I'm using and it's working fine.

2) AppleIntelSNBFraphicsFB:

The vanilla SNB framebuffer kext contains the following display port definitions:

01 02 04 00 10 07 00 00 10 07 00 00 // Nb of connectors -> "04"
05 03 00 00 02 00 00 00 30 00 00 00 // built-in laptop display
02 05 00 00 00 04 00 00 07 00 00 00 // display port
03 04 00 00 00 04 00 00 09 00 00 00 // display port
04 06 00 00 00 04 00 00 09 00 00 00 // display port
`

The following mods will give you HDMI video/audio + VGA + DVI (off docking station)

Find 02 05 00 00 00 04 00 00 07 00 00 00
Replace by 02 05 00 00 00 08 00 00 05 00 00 00   // patched: HDMI, display port #5 (built-in port)

Find 03 04 00 00 00 04 00 00 09 00 00 00
Replace by 06 02 00 00 00 04 00 00 08 00 00 00   // patched: VGA, display port #8 (built-in + docking-station port)

Find 04 06 00 00 00 04 00 00 09 00 00 00
Replace by 04 06 00 00 00 04 00 00 07 00 00 00   // vanilla: DVI, display port #7 (docking-station port)
`

If DP output is desired (port #6), either of the following 2 mods can be used instead of one of the above lines (display definitions limited to 4 ports):

02 05 00 00 00 08 00 00 06 00 00 00
or

04 06 00 00 00 04 00 00 06 00 00 00
NB: With this DP mod, external audio only goes through DP (not HDMI) and VGA dies.

Herve can you post de DSDT for the SD fix.

I can't, I don't have a E6320. Just patch your DSDT as I explained: identify the RP0x/PXSX device in IOReg and simply patch your DSDT according to the code I posted. You can't really go wrong...

I tried the way you said,

In step 9, I just faced some errors(2 threads but only found 1), after searching I found this topic:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/205531-kernel-panic-should-have-2-threads-but-only-found-3/

and I renamed the DSDT.aml to DSDT2.aml and the problem solved, but now after I wait for progress bar to fully load, it shows me prohibition sign instead of apple's logo and it does not pass.

Can u help me solve the problem?

@Herve I have tried to patch the DSDT but I get a unexpected $end, can you help me out with this about patching DSDT I am a Noob  :P . I have included the DSDT which I use.

Oke I have done some searching I have found the PXSX in IOReg but I see 2 RP, RP02 and RP06 the only difference is the awake entry ACPI-WAKE-TYPE 0X2 See attached screenshot of ioreg

Also have attached the DSDT editor screen, I have tried different things but every time I get a unexpected $end

DSDT.aml.zip

post-286091-0-78482000-1474962484_thumb.png

post-286091-0-63768300-1474962551_thumb.png

Latest news from me i have used a 6220 DSDT and everything is working well ^_^ I know that is not the right method but its works for now.

Latest news from me i have used a 6220 DSDT and everything is working well ^_^ I know that is not the right method but its works for now.

You can post the DSDT file please :D ... 

@Pepto, you've gone through all the trouble of posting screenshots of your IOReg but for the wrong device! Can you please confirm that your SD card reader is indeed under RP06. Reboot with your E6320 DSDT then check the PCI ids listed under RP06->PXSX device. Expect vendor 1217 and device 8321.

If, as expected, it's indeed RP06->PXSX, use the attached revised DSDT. It's got:

* DTGP method added

* RP06.PXSX renamed to RP06.SDXC (i.e. same device name as Apple's)

* required DSM method injected into RP06.SDXC

Revised_E6320_DSDT.aml.zip

@Pepto, you've gone through all the trouble of posting screenshots of your IOReg but for the wrong device! Can you please confirm that your SD card reader is indeed under RP06. Reboot with your E6320 DSDT then check the PCI ids listed under RP06->PXSX device. Expect vendor 1217 and device 8321.

If, as expected it's indeed RP06->PXSX, use the attached revised DSDT. It's got:

* DTGP method added

attachicon.gifRevised_E6320_DSDT.aml.zip

I will give it a try

Well...I replace all EFI folder in new zip version but the sound fails :( .... using the new DSDT posted by Herve its fine and the config.plist mod with via ports works fine too.

Hello, I got the TP link usb wifi and installed the latest driver. However, it's telling me that I'm connected but there's no internet. Is there a hack or a kext that can help with that?

thanks

Hello, I got the TP link usb wifi and installed the latest driver. However, it's telling me that I'm connected but there's no internet. Is there a hack or a kext that can help with that?

thanks

It must works if you have the TL-WN725N Wireless N Nano USB Adaptor. No need to hack the kext.

Hervé, on 27 Sept 2016 - 7:15 PM, said:

If, as expected, it's indeed RP06->PXSX, use the attached revised DSDT. It's got:

* DTGP method added

attachicon.gifRevised_E6320_DSDT.aml.zip

Hervé i have now used your DSDT i works ok and i have it included in the new zip file for installation. Thanks for that. :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks to all.... here is my config.plist with Herve´s mod for graphics glitch in boot and display ports working... 

Edit:

Can't attach files so... here is the config.plist content  :D

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
	<key>ACPI</key>
	<dict>
		<key>DSDT</key>
		<dict>
			<key>Debug</key>
			<false/>
			<key>DropOEM_DSM</key>
			<false/>
			<key>Name</key>
			<string>DSDT.aml</string>