Leopard build 9A283 has leaked!

MacAddict

158 posts in this topic

im still looking for it and once i get it i will host locally on my server for all to directly download...but i just have to get it first...lol

Ive been on pirate and demonoid everyday..but im still waiting

Thank would be very cool of you! Good luck!

By the way, try leaving your computer on a Time Machine window for a few hours, soon you will get to the point that all you see is orange. (makes sense given the whole scene is flying towards you, but still, it starts looking pretty cheasy).

Why would anyone do that in the normal course of using the system anyway?

downloading new build...im gonna seed it for a couple hours, then up it to my server and try to get it split for rapidshare

great... ;) and to obay with the rules, make people pm you for the address so that mash does not get mad... and pm me as soon as its done :D

max

Yeah, i'll up it on the pirate bay in about a week (im capped till the 8th lol), and remember Seed, and dont leech like flies, cause my upload is about 120kb/s max

Lol, dont use rapidshare

WOW ! Very cool ! MUCH better than rapidshare i must say ! !

I cant wait to get my grubby paws on it!

Of course - i'll seed it for weeks !!!!

lol no need to seed for download links, but if you like upload it to your favorite torrent site(s) :)

i tried this build and in no way did it impress me. Safari 3 is sucking for me right now since it has trouble rendering some php stuff/images. Not worth your disk space at the moment.

Can you give more details please ?

What system are you running it  on ?

Anyone experienced these problems ? I have been running the previous build as my primary OS on my personal machine for weeks .... no problems at all ...

hmmm

it was running on my macbook 1.83 ,2 gig of ram. Maybe Time Machine and Spaces will appeal to you because they didnt to me. I liked the new mail.app but theres no reason in keeping the whole os for that. I dont know what they did with safari but it renders some php pages really weird. Instead of the curved aqua buttons, like when you would click OK or Cancel, they were square and very IE like. It would also randomly lose conenctions to some Torrentflux stuff which Ive had no problem on safari 2. Also the incompatibility of some apps makes me want to go back to tiger-which runs much faster.Wait until an actual Beta since this is almost like prealpha.

i tried this build and in no way did it impress me. Safari 3 is sucking for me right now since it has trouble rendering some php stuff/images. Not worth your disk space at the moment.

i agree: safari sucks here. very slow.

anyone tell me how to get ichat theatre working?!

I cant find it anywhere...i did notice an extra page of under video effects but there was only 2 new effects from what i can tell.

Any help with ichat theatre or getting the video background changed...\

oh and 300 minutes till upload

on my ibook it simply doesn't work. it crashed every time i tried to start a video chat. :)

for those who complain about safari, why not download the latest webkit. While yes it will have the same changes, it willl be a more recent release and more then likely a better performer (fingers-crossed). If the build of webkit solves your problems... then you can leave it as is... or otherwise follow the nightly releases until you do find the one you like.

for those who complain about safari, why not download the latest webkit. While yes it will have the same changes, it willl be a more recent release and more then likely a better performer (fingers-crossed). If the build of webkit solves your problems... then you can leave it as is... or otherwise follow the nightly releases until you do find the one you like.

i tried, no change at all. i think that is not a webkit ptroblem, but something inside other parts of the os (as the safari's problems on 10.4.4 ppc, if you remember).

Instead of the curved aqua buttons, like when you would click OK or Cancel, they were square and very IE like.

This is intentional, it's because web designers complained that WebKit doesn't render custom buttons as it should.

When you see square buttons it's because the developer WANTS them to be like that, a plain button will still be rendered as an aqua button.

Honestly I don't like that, but standars tell that the browser should draw the buttons like the CSS dictates so...

I know this is off topic a bit... but if you want Safari to render buttons in aqua, all you need to do is tell safari to use your own custom CSS (in the Preferences->Advanced) where the CSS defines the buttons for you. Yes an Advanced thing... but easy to manage and safari will always render the standard buttons.