Leopard build 9A283 has leaked!

MacAddict

158 posts in this topic

i have a bad news for you: the tracker is no longer uploading. no errors, simply i seeded it all the day and i haven't uploaded anything. no idea…

Are you clever (connectable) and its fine, but i think your problem is this : 76 seeder(s), 1 leecher(s) = 77 peer(s) total

i have a bad news for you: the tracker is no longer uploading. no errors, simply i seeded it all the day and i haven't uploaded anything. no idea…

Wow - and all us poor souls with no way to get it :-(

Why is Oink so exclusive/elitist ??  I thought the whole point to peer-to-peer was sharing ???

So much for my hippy-utopian ideals ...

Upping OiNK torrents to other trackers violates our user agreement.

Sorry :(

You arnt aloud to upload the torrent, but you are allowed to upload the data, you just have to make a new torrent... :D and hemiola, it makes the site sooo much better... you have no clue, because you dont have people taking a {censored} on it or just l33ching until they get banned etc.... and the speeds are crazy fast, but all this is extremely :D

please people this is not an oink thread its a Leopard build 9A283 thread.... keep it that way....

Yeah, I asked for that once already, enough people here claimed they have the Image already, so please,

make an upload to th Pirates for example.

I dont have it nor do i intend to download it.... ask colonels or something....

and Virtualball its about the fact that it has been, not where or why... and begging for someone to upload it wont help, and yes you guys are correct, that you just have to make a new .torrent, but you can use the data off of oink to upload.... so yea...

Yeah, I asked for that once already, enough people here claimed they have the Image already, so please,

make an upload to th Pirates for example.

sorry, i can't really upload it from scratch, not enough upload bandwich here…

Has this been posted to usenet yet ?

:compress:

Concidering everyone hear with Oink acces already has it - us peasents still wait in the shadows

I can vouch for jackoverfull on this one, and i couldn't tell you if its on the usenet, never used it... (couldnt figure it out, that and all the good servers were pay.... :dev: )

hemiola, i was about to look for some one who i could invite to upload the file to demonoid or another site, but never mind....

Hmmmm, very convenient of you to offer only after i take a jab .... really, if that is how it is here - then I don't care .... and I really don't want your hand-outs.

You only deprive the others who have not been as opinionated as I ...

Hmmmm, very convenient of you to offer only after i take a jab .... really, if that is how it is here - then I don't care .... and I really don't want your hand-outs.

You only deprive the others who have not been as opinionated as I ...

lol, im just messin, ive been askin around but havnt found anyone to do it yet.... i asked dax tsurgi and he didnt want to...