New AppleHDA Patcher

Mirone

306 posts in this topic

In "2016" (now is 2015 :P )

I want to make an automatic pinconfigurator for AppleHDA Patcher!  :D

.. with the help of Mirone :yes:

You read my mind, I was thinking that, but I think my logic is a little crazy, later I will let you know.

• Like 1

Hi,

For information for the patch work we must determine its mask in clover.
To determine my mask I used CloverFixDsdtMaskCalc.
If you do not put out a mask that does not work because the Intel High definition audio will not be recognized.
The proper functioning of the patch is underlying support for Intel High Definition Audio
Now my 1150 running on my X99-A
Sincerely

post-1181448-0-92238500-1449507254_thumb.png

post-1181448-0-28368800-1449507262.png

• Like 2

Hi,

For information for the patch work we must determine its mask in clover.

To determine my mask I used CloverFixDsdtMaskCalc.

If you do not put out a mask that does not work because the Intel High definition audio will not be recognized.

The proper functioning of the patch is underlying support for Intel High Definition Audio

Now my 1150 running on my X99-A

Sincerely

The dsdt mask is used? I thinking that was deprecated.. what Clover revision?

Can you post your config.plist?

THX

the fix is:

// HDA HDEF
if (HDAFIX && (gSettings.FixDsdt & FIX_HDA)) {
DBG("patch HDEF in DSDT \n");
DsdtLen = AddHDEF(temp, DsdtLen, OSVersion);
}

Sorry but this can't be done automatically..

why?

This is a on-demand fix only I think because one of my Hack have the HDEF section inside an SSDT table instead of inside the DSDT. Basically can work for some, but create pain for something else.

Idea:

in 2016 (because now I'm very busy), we can scan the entire ACPI tables searching for the HDEF section and HDAU. Really I'm not joking, this can be done.. thanks for the idea :D

Hi, i success make "Creative CA0132" work, with wern apfel's thread from here. http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/309283-creative-ca0132-g1sniper-m3-patch-for-applehda-or-voodoohda/

I can make Side Speaker working too, but i need to make Aggreate Device to make Side Speaker Working (Select Front Speaker and Side Speaker). If i don't do this then after 10 seconds side speaker's sound will disapeared.

I make Clover patch on the fly for 2 binary

Name : AppleHDA
Find : 7419AD15
Replace : 10000211
Comment : Rename Codec 1

Find : 0088EC1A
Replace : 11000211
Comment : Rename Codec 2

And this is my Layout, Platform and Creative-CA0132.kext (DummyKext - Pin Config)

I hope you can help me to make Center Speaker working, sorry for my bad english

Credits to CA0132 codec patch: wern apfel

CA0132.zip

post-1311960-0-26763100-1449522326_thumb.png

post-1311960-0-41372800-1449522335_thumb.png

Creative-CA0132.kext.zip

Edited by Allan
  • Like 2

Hi, 

I want to use the aDummyHDA.kext but it don't work. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but the app don't generate any config.plist, neither correct my own when dragged into the window app, also no HDAEnabler.kext is created.

Tried to use the full patched AppleHDA.kext too, but no luck.

I selected ADI 1988b codec, with layout-id 7.

When I use this app in other machine, with ALC 898 codec, it works OK, all the files are generated as supposed.

I don't know if this is relevant, but the motherboard is BIOS based, the one where everything works OK is UEFI.

the fix is:

// HDA HDEF
if (HDAFIX && (gSettings.FixDsdt & FIX_HDA)) {
DBG("patch HDEF in DSDT \n");
DsdtLen = AddHDEF(temp, DsdtLen, OSVersion);
}

in 2016 (because now I'm very busy), we can scan the entire ACPI tables searching for the HDEF section and HDAU. Really I'm not joking, this can be done.. thanks for the idea :D

Hey Micky, drinking with friends every day
this week is not being busy, we
to invest time in M&M Softwares... LoL
  • Like 1

Hi, i success make "Creative CA0132" work, with wern apfel's thread from here. http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/309283-creative-ca0132-g1sniper-m3-patch-for-applehda-or-voodoohda/

I can make Side Speaker working too, but i need to make Aggreate Device to make Side Speaker Working (Select Front Speaker and Side Speaker). If i don't do this then after 10 seconds side speaker's sound will disapeared.

And this is my Layout, Platform and Creative-CA0132.kext (DummyKext - Pin Config)

I'll look at it later,
perhaps one of my old kexts to
Creative CA0132 work, I have a fully functional voodooHDA (or had).

Hi, 

I want to use the aDummyHDA.kext but it don't work. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but the app don't generate any config.plist, neither correct my own when dragged into the window app, also no HDAEnabler.kext is created.

Tried to use the full patched AppleHDA.kext too, but no luck.

I selected ADI 1988b codec, with layout-id 7.

When I use this app in other machine, with ALC 898 codec, it works OK, all the files are generated as supposed.

I don't know if this is relevant, but the motherboard is BIOS based, the one where everything works OK is UEFI.

Look this post here

try this aDummy.kext: Arquivo Comprimido.zip

use Layout_ID=9