[AMD] Yosemite Kernel Testing (for help use the Help Topic)

Duran Keeley

1,898 posts in this topic

ok, mais on replace l'ACPIPlatform.kext avec un autre pour fixer le problème avec la carte video.... si je le remet, après j'aurai encore le problème.... ou pas? dsl pour mon français

:)

use ACPIPlatform.kext  vanilla or patched ? 

:)

pour le numéros de série , je n'ai pas de solution immédiate et il est secondaire , n'empêche aucun fonctionnement correct , les cartes mères UEFI AMD posent  problème , les anciens modèles non , le fait d'utiliser APCIP et IOPCI ancienne version chassent le numéro de série mais ce n'est pas systématique , peut-être qu'un DSDT peut régler se problème ou un patch UEFI . :) 

avec ma nouvelle ancienne occasion GA78LMTUSB3 , le résultat est bluffant , ça marche beaucoup mieux que sur Windows avec les vidéos HD 4k , il s'agit d'un CPU lowcoast (FX 8320e stock) , très bon résultats :D !!

for the serial numbers, I do not have an immediate solution and it is secondary, does not prevent any operation, both UEFI motherboards AMD problematic, older models no, the fact of using APCIP and former IOPCI Version hunt the serial number but it is not systematic, may be adjusted to a DSDT problem or UEFI patch. :)

with my new old GA78LMTUSB3 occasion, the result is stunning, it works much better on Windows with 4k HD videos, it is a CPU lowcoast (FX 8320e stock), very good results :D !!

test.zip

Hello everyone! And thank you all guys for the hard work, especially to Tora Chi Yo, Bronya and other good people! So I decided to report my success on my amd hackintosh pc, I hope that this information will be helpful for you. Now I made clean install of Mac OS X 10.10.3 (I just made my own distro), and I used 10102-UPD-Patch-pthread.kext and of course 1010-kernel-REV-8N, every thing working good! I have tested some games, also I installed app's like adobe photoshop, office, transmission, Skype and more. And all of them working good thanks to you guys! Also as you can see on the bottom I made some tests, and they working also very well:
1431027268646.png screenshot.png screenshot2.png screenshot3.png screenshot5.png screenshot6.png
My build is:
Processor: AMD FX-6100
RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 2x4GB 1600Mhz
HDD: WD5000AAKX 500GB
Motherboard: MSI 870S-C45 (FX)
Video: Geforce GT 610

And here is one interesting thing, that's what I see in console:
screenshot4.png

So I see that seems to be every thing is alright, but in cpu-x I have this:

2015_05_11_23_45_37.jpg
I just thinking is it some problem with the app, or is it problem in something else, I don't know. Is it needs to be like that? I also try to use the boot by Bronya, and I used both versions, the version of rc6 and rc7, and both of them are not working, maybe I doing something wrong, I don't know, I hope that you help me. And one more thing, and is that all of app's working very well, I don't have any crashes, or something like that. Thank you again!

upd. forgot to say, the kernel rc6 is working, rc7 too, but the boot file is not.

Hi ! You can try test new boot from this #2912 ! :)

And can try cpu-x . )

Thank you very much Bronya! Every thing is now working! Very good job! I would be happy to help you more, but for now I'm not programer yet, but I will be. If you will release some kernels in future, I will test them and give you my report, that's what I can do for now. Thats my cpu-x:

2015_05_12_01_29_03.jpg

Thank you very much again! Oh and by the way, also I want to thank to glis83, your last package with kexts helped me! Thank you too!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

"This topic is for kernel testing only. For general installation and post installation help, use the AMD Help Topic, inside the General Discussion subforum."

For easy reference - http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/285760-help-topic-further-help-in-chatosx86hulegacykernel-irc/

If you mean period using yosemite on a Non-SSSE3 cpu then I did with My athlon II X3 sometime in 2014 so sorry but you are not the first.

He was talking about 10.10.3 if you follow the topic.

10.10.3 is out, folks! Did anyone test it?

Did someone try it with an older, non ssse3 AMD arch, such as my Athlon II X2? Otherwise, I'll have the honor to be the first. :)

All the best!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm waiting for someone to post the first "How do I install Mac OS X El Capitan on my AMD?" I can literally see it happening very soon.

FYI for fellow AMD users, we will only see this being worked on when the source from Apple gets released, and with their rate maybe early next year!

EDIT: Instead I got a PM message  :thumbsdown_anim:

• Like 8

Well I'll be ready for El Capitan early with my amd FX 6300 Black Edition so I got -> have (proper english :D ) SSSE3 :thumbsup_anim:

• Like 1

Thanks Ipukraine, i tried the above kernel but i got errors..invalid kernel.. :(

Pushpal, please look on title of this topic - for help use the Help Topic, or read posts on previous pages, or look at my signature.

Please read what he said Pushapl the mods don't mind deleting this off topic stuff at all.

Edited by eHack Extreme
  • Like 1

I'm waiting for someone to post the first "How do I install Mac OS X El Capitan on my AMD?" I can literally see it happening very soon.

FYI for fellow AMD users, we will only see this being worked on when the source from Apple gets released, and with their rate maybe early next year!

EDIT: Instead I got a PM message  :thumbsdown_anim:

Having been an Android developer since 2010 I feel your pain. That having been said, I've dabbled in some kernel things so kernel devs let me know if you need something tested.

I can also assist with file hosting.

Having been an Android developer since 2010 I feel your pain. That having been said, I've dabbled in some kernel things so kernel devs let me know if you need something tested.

I can also assist with file hosting.

I feel soon....

Bronya told me yesterday he already has it working!!!

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/231075-chameleon-23svn-official-pkg-installer-binaries/?p=2146780