Yosemite: Audio - Realtek ALC AppleHDA

toleda

793 posts in this topic

Toleda - Here are the links to the files you requested. 

script output:

Audio ID: 9 is not supported, continue (y/n): y

Note
Set Audio ID injection before restart; valid IDs are:
1 - 3/5/6 port Realtek ALCxxx audio
2 - 3 port (5.1) Realtek ALCxxx audio (n/a 885)
3 - HD3000/HD4000 HDMI and Realtek ALCxxx audio (n/a 885/1150 & 887/888 Legacy)
Caution: if Audio ID: 9 is not fixed, no audio after restart

Audio ID: 9 is not supported with the patched kext. Remove enabler.

Set config.plist/Devices/Audio/Inject/1.
Reply with new IOReg.

Toleda - I have modified the config.plist of Clover to this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jf3bl07ktwhgod8/config.plist%20for%20Yosemite%2B.plist?dl=0

The output from the patch in place script still indicates the Audio ID  9 error and there is no HDAEnabler.kext anywhere in the S/L/E folder

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jf3bl07ktwhgod8/config.plist%20for%20Yosemite%2B.plist?dl=0

Could this be a problem with the text added to the DSDT in HDEF that Mirone added?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p04sbl817heow2c/DSDT.aml?dl=0

Could this be a problem with the text added to the DSDT in HDEF that Mirone added?

Yes, edit  0x09, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00 to  0x01, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00

If the dsdt does not compule, suggest removing the edited dsdt in favor of the native dsdt.  

Edit config.plist/Devices/Audio/Inject/1 and remove LoadVBios.

Toleda - Thanks fo clearing that up.

Edit config.plist/Devices/Audio/Inject/1 and remove LoadVBios

This is the Audio segment from the config.plist. Wanted to know if the text below is exactly what you suggested.

<dict>

<key>Audio</key>
<dict>
<key>Inject</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>LoadVBios</key>
<string>No</string>
</dict>

Toleda - I have retried getting audio to work on my Gigabyte Z97X-UD7 TH motherboard with ALC-1150 codec.

I removed the offending DSDT files form the system and installed a new config.plist

I first tried to use a second copy of Yosemite 10.10.3 that was exhibiting the Audio ID:9 issue but after moving the files I reran the audio script and it still showed the Audio ID:9 issue.

I then moved to the copy of Yosemite that lives on a Fusion drive and it seemed to install correctly but still has the Sound Output grayed out.

I am sending along the output from the script installation - the IOReg after reboot - a README file of whatI just said and the config.plist file I am using 

Thank you for any further thoughts about these issues

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rrzcd63chsi6vdr/config.plist?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p0ir4jo48wp95mw/Patching%20sound%20-%20Yosemite%2010.10.3.rtf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/avfibj8ownoomzm/Yosemite%20IOReg%20after%20reboot.ioreg?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/psit0de2vrxx190/Patch%20Audio%2010.10.3%20Output?dl=0

Update: SOLVED! Migration assistant also copied over some .kext files I did not need/want, including my Maverick installation's myHack.kext. Which also tried AppleHDA adjustments and therefore conflicted. I've now removed said .kext, rerun the script and - tadaa! - sound!

Lesson learned: Don't use migration assistant.

Thanks toleda for these awesome scripts!

----------------------------------

Using Clover-r3215 and fresh Yosemite 10.10.3 install with migrated data. Trying to get ALC892 working on a Gigabyte Z87N-WIFI, but failing miserably.

Audio ID: 1 via Clover

Also being displayed in System info > Hardware > Audio > Intel High Definition Audio but system settings displays no devices whatsoever.

Command audio_cloverALC-100_v1.0.4d.command completes but prelinking fails with "unresolved symbols":

Yosemite:~$ sudo /Users/****/Downloads/OSX\ Yosemite/audio_cloverALC-100_v1.0.4d.command 
Password:

Agreement
The audio_cloverALC-100 script is for personal use only. Do not distribute
the patch, any or all of the files or the resulting patched AppleHDA.kext
for any reason without permission. The audio_cloverALC-100 script is
provided as is and without any kind of warranty.

File: audio_cloverALC-100.command_v1.0.4d
Verify EFI partition mounted, Finder/Devices/EFI
EFI partition is mounted
Confirm Realtek ALC892 (y/n): y
Clover Audio ID Injection (y/n): y
Use Audio ID: 1 (y/n): y

Download ALC892 files ...
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
100 25585  100 25585    0     0  46823      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 46773
Edit config.plist/Devices/Audio/Inject/1
Edit config.plist/SystemParameters/InjectKexts/YES
Edit config.plist/Boot/Arguments/kext-dev-mode=1
Download kext patches
100  1335  100  1335    0     0   2036      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--  2035
Install /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER///kexts/10.10/realtekALC.kext
Download config kext and install ...
100  3451  100  3451    0     0   9870      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--  9888
Install System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/ALC892 zml files
Fix permissions ...
Kernel cache...
rebuilding //System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/kernelcache
kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/ZTEUSBMassStorageFilter.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load
kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/SierraDIPSupport.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load
kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/OptionMSD.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load
kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/NovatelWirelessWWAN.kext/Contents/PlugIns/NovatelWirelessFilter.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load
kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/NovatelWirelessWWAN.kext/Contents/PlugIns/NovatelWireless3G.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext LPCSensors.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext GPUSensors.kext
kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/myHack.kext/Contents/PlugIns/FakeSMC.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext CPUSensors.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext CodecCommander.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext AppleIntelE1000e.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67023 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA31 for kext AppleHDALoader.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67023 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA31 for kext AppleHDAController.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext AppleHDA892.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPISensors.kext
kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/JMicronATA.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load
kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/HuaweiDataCardDriver.kext/Contents/PlugIns/HuaweiDataCardECMControl.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load
kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/HuaweiDataCardDriver.kext/Contents/PlugIns/HuaweiDataCardActivateDriver.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load
kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/HuaweiDataCardDriver.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load
kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleHDA]: The following symbols are unresolved for this kext:
kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleHDA]: 	DspFuncManager::totalDSPLatency()
kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleHDA]: 	DspFuncManager::getTailLengthInSamples()
Link failed (error code 5).
Prelink failed for com.apple.driver.AppleHDA; omitting from prelinked kernel.

Install finished, restart required.
To save a Copy to this Terminal session: Terminal/Shell/Export Text As ...

Clover config is as follows:

... snip ...

<key>Boot</key>
	<dict>
		<key>Arguments</key>
		<string>kext-dev-mode=1</string>
		<key>Debug</key>
		<false/>
		<key>DefaultLoader</key>
		<string>boot.efi</string>
		<key>DefaultVolume</key>
		<string>LastBootedVolume</string>
		<key>Legacy</key>
		<string>PBR</string>
		<key>Secure</key>
		<false/>
		<key>Timeout</key>
		<integer>5</integer>
		<key>XMPDetection</key>
		<false/>
	</dict>

... snip ...

<dict>
		<key>Audio</key>
		<dict>
			<key>Inject</key>
			<string>1</string>
		</dict>
	</dict>

... snip ...

<key>KernelAndKextPatches</key>
	<dict>
		<key>AppleRTC</key>
		<true/>
		<key>KextsToPatch</key>
		<array>
			<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>t1-10.9-10.10-AppleHDA/Realtek ALC892</string>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>
				ixnUEQ==
				</data>
				<key>Name</key>
				<string>AppleHDA</string>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				kgjsEA==
				</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>t1-10.9-10.10-AppleHDA/Resources/xml>zml</string>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>
				eG1sLnps
				</data>
				<key>Name</key>
				<string>AppleHDA</string>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				em1sLnps
				</data>
			</dict>
		</array>
	</dict>

... snip ...

VoodooHDA works somewhat (but noise is horrible) and I've used toleda's patches successfully on Mavericks on the same machine before. Can't get piker's script working either so I'm running out of ideas on how to get my sound working, would be grateful for any advice. 

Well I am sure this is a self induced problem

I have audio devices (internal speakers, line out, line out) but no audio output.  Another "symptom" which i don't know if it is related is that youtube played the first 2 seconds of a clip then restarts.  Could be related...not necessarily.  

(edit-seens to be resolved after the edit to appleintele1000.kext described below)

Tried to follow post 237 in the x99 thread along with directions in this thread.  I assume since i struggled to get the build to boot, i have some {censored} from something i thought would fix the problem but instead it just created an audio problem.  

OS X 10.10.3/x99-deluxe/1702/5960x/nvidia 650 Ti Boost

Procedure: cloverALC/Clover patched (but not from a known clean place)

I/O Reg attached

AppleHDA attached

console attached

screenshots attached

terminal export attached (clover alc)

clover plist, dpci boot log, ssdt.aml (no DSDT)

One other issues to note (again don't think it is related) but want to mention them incase they need to be resolved first.  In console i get re-occuring errors in the console "e1000_x_map: failed to getphysicalsegment" (edit - solved by editing appleintele1000e.kext to change NETIF_F_TSO from true to false)

and

com.apple.xpc.launchd: (com.aladdin.hasplmd) [1043] service exited due to signal: Trace/BPT trap: 5

com.apple.xpc.launchd: (com.aladdin.hasplmd service only ran for 0 seconds.  Pushing respond out by 10 seconds

ReportCrash[1051]: Saved crash report for hasplmd[1052] version ??? to /Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/hasplmd_2015-06-06-113537_Mac-Pro.crash

(edit - solved by removing xrite software and com.aladdin.XXX from /library/launchDaemons  )

(edit- still getting ~10 console messages a minute..but much less than before)

Like i said - i am sure this is a self induced problem but if you can help by point the finger at where i screwed it up, i would be grateful

Thank you

Scott

Edited by gulftown

I don't understand why the Sound Output slider is not functional?

Attach a screenshot.  What is not working?

have audio devices (internal speakers, line out, line out) but no audio output.

Clean install recommended.

Did not use the native AppleHDA.kext with cloverALC-100

IOReg does not shown audio player or audio device selected.

Clean install : you and me both. This one was a struggle :-)

I must have gotten applehda.kext from rampagedev. I will find native and the repatch using cloveralc100

Did I need to select an audio player somewhere? I don't know why ioreg would show no audio device selected. I was messing with creating an aggregate device to see if somehow that helped (yes was grasping at straws but wanted to try everything I knew of before asking for help). I will go back to native, repatch and just select internal speakers when I get home. If no luck I will repost ioreg.

Thank you for pointing the finger at the place I need to look and thank you for your patience working with folks that are just learning.

Ok - turns out I overestimated my skills.  I went back to what i thought was a native AppleHDA.kext (got it from my USB drive).

After i restarted i got No Output devices found (though this was good).  So I patched it using audio_cloverALC-1000_v1.0.4d (output attached).  I tried to use Audio ID2 this time.   

After the patch attempt I have the same output devices as when i had AudioID1 (Int. speakers, line out line out) and still no sound.  I did go back into Audio Midi setup and under configure speakers for Internal Speakers, there was no mapping of channels to speakers.  I "fixed" that but f course this did not get sound output.  

I think i am having a problem with the patching because IOReg still shows layout ID 1 when i have selected 2.  I think i  will need a bit more hand holding

Attach a screenshot.  What is not working?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kp4q6j666jly4kl/Outputs%20-%20Yosemite%2010.10.3.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hi8ecpc0qqnmqt5/Inputs%20-%20Yosemite%2010.10.3.png?dl=0

Sorry - I thought the patching in place required a native AppleHDA 272-18 kext? What version of AppleHDA for 10.10.3 should I be using?

This I do ot understand?  Isn't the codec what is selected to generate output?

Thank you for helping out a learner about AppleHDA audio!

Ok, Toleda, a followup to my previous posts. To recall, my brief problem was that I initially couldn't get sound output from the rear green jack, but was able to do so after a reboot. I have since discovered that I lose green audio output whenever I use audio in Windows and then restart (NB.: restart, NOT cold boot) the computer into OS X. In this scenario, all jacks work except the green one. If I turn off the computer and cold boot into OS X, then the green output works normally. Not really a problem to me, but maybe an interesting piece of info for you. I've tested this behaviour with Clover Realtek injection and patch-in-place methods, and the same things happens when using either method. 

Ok - turns out I overestimated my skills.  I went back to what i thought was a native AppleHDA.kext (got it from my USB drive).

I think i am having a problem with the patching because IOReg still shows layout ID 1 when i have selected 2.  I think i  will need a bit more hand holding

Native AppleHDA.kext is only available as the result of a clean install.  Combo Update only contains changed files.  Installer has parts of AppleHDA.kext in 3 places, see "Need native?", Post #1, Yosemite: Audio - Realtek ALC AppleHDA.

No idea, see Problem Reporting, Post #1; attach requested files.

See above reply for native AppleHDA.kext.

Note System Preferences/Sound/Output/Digital Out is selected and "The selected device has no output controls"

Unless you are using optical, no sound, no controls.  Suggest "Internal Speakers"

iTunes is good player to verify audio.

In this scenario, all jacks work except the green one.

Issue is known. Windows, uninstall Realtek driverss. No issue with Windows drivers

• Like 1

Toleda - I am using the AppleHDA.kext from downloaded 10.10.3 install. that was "fresh" for me.

Note System Preferences/Sound/Output/Digital Out is selected and "The selected device has no output controls"

Unless you are using optical, no sound, no controls.  Suggest "Internal Speakers"

I thought I had selected Line Out, but I will try it again to see.

Thank You!

I am using the AppleHDA.kext from downloaded 10.10.3 install. that was "fresh" for me.

To be clear, the Post #651/AppleHDA.kext is Combo Update, not fresh install.

See Post #665.

Toleda - I am using the AppleHDA.kext from downloaded 10.10.3 install. that was "fresh" for me.

Thank You!

Toleda - I went back and selected Line Out and the Sound Output Slider came to life -- YEAH TEAM TOLEDA!

Patched ALC283 is for NUC and BRIX PRO only.  What Hardware?

Notebook Acer Extensa 2510g

ALC283 (1 combo jack 3.5 headphone/microphone).

Verbit debug:

Blacklist:
411111f0 400000f0 CD at Int ATAPI
Removed Nodes: 0x18 0x19 0x1a 0x1b 0x1e 
Checking 71c Associations

Current Associations
 01271c30 = 3 
 01471c10 = 1 
 01771c08 = 1  note: Changed 0 to 1
 01d71c01 = 1  note: Changed 0 to 1
 02171c1f = 1 

Used associations = 3 1 1 1 1
Unused associations = 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 a b c d e

Correcting duplicate associations

Checking if 3 already exists in: 1 1 1 1 
   no duplicate found
Checking if 1 already exists in: 3 1 1 1 
   duplicate found - Is this the first time we've seen this association?
   yes - ignoring
Checking if 1 already exists in: 3 1 1 1 
   no - replacing association with: 2
Checking if 1 already exists in: 3 1 2 1 
   no - replacing association with: 4
Checking if 1 already exists in: 3 1 2 4 
   no - replacing association with: 5

New 71c Associations
 Before      After
--------------------------------------------------
01271c30   01271c30  01271d01  01271ea6  01271f90
01471c10   01471c10  01471d01  01471e17  01471f90
01771c08   01771c20  01771d00  01771e02  01771f40
01d71c01   01d71c40  01d71d00  01d71ee0  01d71f40
02171c1f   02171c50  02171d10  02171e21  02171f03

Reset 71d Misc to 0
New 71d Associations
 Before                After
01271d01   01271c30  01271d00  01271ea6  01271f90
01471d01   01471c10  01471d00  01471e17  01471f90
01771d00   01771c20  01771d00  01771e02  01771f40
01d71d00   01d71c40  01d71d00  01d71ee0  01d71f40
02171d10   02171c50  02171d10  02171e21  02171f03

Correct 71f 02 FP to 01
New 71f Associations
 Before                                    After
01271d01   01271c30  01271d00  01271ea6  01271f90
01471d01   01471c10  01471d00  01471e17  01471f90
01771d00   01771c20  01771d00  01771e02  01771f40
01d71d00   01d71c40  01d71d00  01d71ee0  01d71f40
02171d10   02171c50  02171d10  02171e21  02171f00

Verbit output:

Verbs from Linux Codec Dump File: codec_dump.txt

Codec: Realtek ALC283   Address: 0   DevID: 283902595 (0x10ec0283)

Jack   Color  Description                  Node     PinDefault             Original Verbs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Digital Unknown  Mic at Int N/A              18 0x12   0x90a60130   01271c30 01271d01 01271ea6 01271f90
 Speaker at Int N/A    0x14 0x14                        2417426704 01471c10 01471d01     01471e17 01471f90  
    1/4 Unknown  Line Out at Ext N/A         23 0x17   0x40020008   01771c08 01771d00 01771e02 01771f40
    1/8   Black  Speaker at Ext Rear         24 0x18   0x411111f0   01871cf0 01871d11 01871e11 01871f41
    1/8   Black  Speaker at Ext Rear         25 0x19   0x411111f0   01971cf0 01971d11 01971e11 01971f41
    1/8   Black  Speaker at Ext Rear         26 0x1a   0x411111f0   01a71cf0 01a71d11 01a71e11 01a71f41
 Speaker at Ext Rear    0x1b 0x1b                        1091637744 01b71cf0 01b71d11     01b71e11 01b71f41  
Unknown Unknown  Reserved at Ext N/A         29 0x1d   0x40e00001   01d71c01 01d71d00 01d71ee0 01d71f40
    1/8   Black  Speaker at Ext Rear         30 0x1e   0x411111f0   01e71cf0 01e71d11 01e71e11 01e71f41
 HP Out at Ext Left    0x21 0x21                        52498463 02171c1f 02171d10     02171e21 02171f03  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack   Color  Description                  Node     PinDefault             Modified Verbs
Digital Unknown  Mic at Int N/A              18 0x12   0x90a60130   01271c30 01271d00 01271ea6 01271f90
 Speaker at Int N/A    0x14 0x14                        2417426704 01471c10 01471d00     01471e17 01471f90  
    1/4 Unknown  Line Out at Ext N/A         23 0x17   0x40020008   01771c20 01771d00 01771e02 01771f40
Unknown Unknown  Reserved at Ext N/A         29 0x1d   0x40e00001   01d71c40 01d71d00 01d71ee0 01d71f40
 HP Out at Ext Left    0x21 0x21                        52498463 02171c50 02171d10     02171e21 02171f00  

Codec dump:

Codec: Realtek ALC283
Address: 0
AFG Function Id: 0x1 (unsol 1)
Vendor Id: 0x10ec0283
Subsystem Id: 0x10250929
Revision Id: 0x100003
No Modem Function Group found
Default PCM:
    rates [0x560]: 44100 48000 96000 192000
    bits [0xe]: 16 20 24
    formats [0x1]: PCM
Default Amp-In caps: N/A
Default Amp-Out caps: N/A
State of AFG node 0x01:
  Power states:  D0 D1 D2 D3 CLKSTOP EPSS
  Power: setting=D0, actual=D0
GPIO: io=3, o=0, i=0, unsolicited=1, wake=0
  IO[0]: enable=0, dir=0, wake=0, sticky=0, data=0, unsol=0
  IO[1]: enable=0, dir=0, wake=0, sticky=0, data=0, unsol=0
  IO[2]: enable=0, dir=0, wake=0, sticky=0, data=0, unsol=0
Node 0x02 [Audio Output] wcaps 0x41d: Stereo Amp-Out
  Control: name="Speaker Playback Volume", index=0, device=0
    ControlAmp: chs=3, dir=Out, idx=0, ofs=0
  Amp-Out caps: ofs=0x57, nsteps=0x57, stepsize=0x02, mute=0
  Amp-Out vals:  [0x00 0x00]
  Converter: stream=8, channel=0
  PCM:
  Power states:  D0 D1 D2 D3 EPSS
Node 0x03 [Audio Output] wcaps 0x41d: Stereo Amp-Out
  Control: name="Headphone Playback Volume", index=0, device=0
  Device: name="ALC283 Analog", type="Audio", device=0
  Amp-Out caps: ofs=0x57, nsteps=0x57, stepsize=0x02, mute=0
  Amp-Out vals:  [0x50 0x50]
  Converter: stream=8, channel=0
  PCM:
Node 0x04 [Vendor Defined Widget] wcaps 0xf00000: Mono
Node 0x05 [Vendor Defined Widget] wcaps 0xf00000: Mono
Node 0x06 [Audio Output] wcaps 0x611: Stereo Digital
  Converter: stream=0, channel=0
  Digital:
  Digital category: 0x0
  IEC Coding Type: 0x0
  PCM:
    rates [0x5e0]: 44100 48000 88200 96000 192000
Node 0x07 [Vendor Defined Widget] wcaps 0xf00000: Mono
Node 0x08 [Audio Input] wcaps 0x10051b: Stereo Amp-In
  Amp-In caps: ofs=0x17, nsteps=0x3f, stepsize=0x02, mute=1
  Amp-In vals:  [0x97 0x97]
  SDI-Select: 0
  PCM:
  Connection: 1
     0x23
Node 0x09 [Audio Input] wcaps 0x10051b: Stereo Amp-In
  Amp-In vals:  [0x97 0x97]
  PCM:
     0x22
Node 0x0a [Vendor Defined Widget] wcaps 0xf00000: Mono
Node 0x0b [Audio Mixer] wcaps 0x20010b: Stereo Amp-In
  Amp-In caps: ofs=0x17, nsteps=0x1f, stepsize=0x05, mute=1
  Amp-In vals:  [0x80 0x80] [0x80 0x80] [0x80 0x80] [0x80 0x80] [0x80 0x80]
  Connection: 5
     0x18 0x19 0x1a 0x1b 0x1d
Node 0x0c [Audio Mixer] wcaps 0x20010b: Stereo Amp-In
  Amp-In caps: ofs=0x00, nsteps=0x00, stepsize=0x00, mute=1
  Amp-In vals:  [0x00 0x00] [0x00 0x00]
  Connection: 2
     0x02 0x0b
Node 0x0d [Audio Mixer] wcaps 0x20010b: Stereo Amp-In
  Amp-In vals:  [0x00 0x00] [0x00 0x00]
     0x03 0x0b
Node 0x0e [Vendor Defined Widget] wcaps 0xf00000: Mono
Node 0x0f [Audio Mixer] wcaps 0x20010a: Mono Amp-In
  Amp-In vals:  [0x00 0x00]
     0x0d
Node 0x10 [Vendor Defined Widget] wcaps 0xf00000: Mono
Node 0x11 [Audio Input] wcaps 0x10051b: Stereo Amp-In
  Control: name="Capture Volume", index=0, device=0
    ControlAmp: chs=3, dir=In, idx=0, ofs=0
  Control: name="Capture Switch", index=0, device=0
  Device: name="ALC283 Analog", type="Audio", device=0
  Amp-In vals:  [0x27 0x27]
  Converter: stream=4, channel=0
  PCM:
     0x12
Node 0x12 [Pin Complex] wcaps 0x40040b: Stereo Amp-In
  Control: name="Mic Boost Volume", index=0, device=0
  Control: name="Mic Phantom Jack", index=0, device=0
  Amp-In caps: ofs=0x00, nsteps=0x03, stepsize=0x2f, mute=0
  Pincap 0x00000020: IN
  Pin Default 0x90a60130: [Fixed] Mic at Int N/A
    Conn = Digital, Color = Unknown
    DefAssociation = 0x3, Sequence = 0x0
    Misc = NO_PRESENCE
  Pin-ctls: 0x20: IN
Node 0x13 [Vendor Defined Widget] wcaps 0xf00000: Mono
Node 0x14 [Pin Complex] wcaps 0x40058d: Stereo Amp-Out
  Control: name="Speaker Playback Switch", index=0, device=0
  Control: name="Speaker Phantom Jack", index=0, device=0
  Amp-Out caps: ofs=0x00, nsteps=0x00, stepsize=0x00, mute=1
  Amp-Out vals:  [0x80 0x80]
  Pincap 0x00010014: OUT EAPD Detect
  EAPD 0x2: EAPD
  Pin Default 0x90170110: [Fixed] Speaker at Int N/A
    Conn = Analog, Color = Unknown
    DefAssociation = 0x1, Sequence = 0x0
    Misc = NO_PRESENCE
  Pin-ctls: 0x00:
  Unsolicited: tag=00, enabled=0
     0x0c
Node 0x15 [Vendor Defined Widget] wcaps 0xf00000: Mono
Node 0x16 [Vendor Defined Widget] wcaps 0xf00000: Mono
Node 0x17 [Pin Complex] wcaps 0x40050c: Mono Amp-Out
  Amp-Out vals:  [0x80]
  Pincap 0x00000010: OUT
  Pin Default 0x40020008: [N/A] Line Out at Ext N/A
    Conn = 1/4, Color = Unknown
    DefAssociation = 0x0, Sequence = 0x8
  Pin-ctls: 0x00:
     0x0f
Node 0x18 [Pin Complex] wcaps 0x40048b: Stereo Amp-In
  Pincap 0x00003724: IN Detect
    Vref caps: HIZ 50 GRD 80 100
  Pin Default 0x411111f0: [N/A] Speaker at Ext Rear
    Conn = 1/8, Color = Black
    DefAssociation = 0xf, Sequence = 0x0
    Misc = NO_PRESENCE
  Pin-ctls: 0x20: IN VREF_HIZ
Node 0x19 [Pin Complex] wcaps 0x40048b: Stereo Amp-In
    Misc = NO_PRESENCE
Node 0x1a [Pin Complex] wcaps 0x40048b: Stereo Amp-In
    Misc = NO_PRESENCE
Node 0x1b [Pin Complex] wcaps 0x40058f: Stereo Amp-In Amp-Out
  Amp-Out vals:  [0x80 0x80]
  Pincap 0x0001373c: IN OUT HP EAPD Detect
    Misc = NO_PRESENCE
     0x0c* 0x0d
Node 0x1c [Vendor Defined Widget] wcaps 0xf00000: Mono
Node 0x1d [Pin Complex] wcaps 0x400400: Mono
  Pincap 0x00000020: IN
  Pin Default 0x40e00001: [N/A] Reserved at Ext N/A
    Conn = Unknown, Color = Unknown
    DefAssociation = 0x0, Sequence = 0x1
  Pin-ctls: 0x20: IN
Node 0x1e [Pin Complex] wcaps 0x400781: Stereo Digital
  Pincap 0x00000014: OUT Detect
    Misc = NO_PRESENCE
  Pin-ctls: 0x40: OUT
     0x06
Node 0x1f [Vendor Defined Widget] wcaps 0xf00000: Mono
Node 0x20 [Vendor Defined Widget] wcaps 0xf00040: Mono
  Processing caps: benign=0, ncoeff=73
Node 0x21 [Pin Complex] wcaps 0x40058d: Stereo Amp-Out
  Control: name="Headphone Playback Switch", index=0, device=0
  Control: name="Headphone Jack", index=0, device=0
  Amp-Out vals:  [0x00 0x00]
  Pincap 0x0001001c: OUT HP EAPD Detect
  Pin Default 0x0321101f: [Jack] HP Out at Ext Left
    DefAssociation = 0x1, Sequence = 0xf
  Pin-ctls: 0xc0: OUT HP
  Unsolicited: tag=01, enabled=1
     0x0c 0x0d*
Node 0x22 [Audio Mixer] wcaps 0x20010b: Stereo Amp-In
  Amp-In vals:  [0x80 0x80] [0x80 0x80] [0x80 0x80] [0x80 0x80] [0x80 0x80] [0x80 0x80]
  Connection: 6
     0x18 0x19 0x1a 0x1b 0x1d 0x0b
Node 0x23 [Audio Mixer] wcaps 0x20010b: Stereo Amp-In
  Amp-In vals:  [0x80 0x80] [0x80 0x80] [0x80 0x80] [0x80 0x80] [0x80 0x80] [0x80 0x80]
  Connection: 6
     0x18 0x19 0x1a 0x1b 0x1d 0x0b

lspci:

00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation Haswell-ULT DRAM Controller (rev 0b)
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Haswell-ULT Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 0b)
00:03.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation Haswell-ULT HD Audio Controller (rev 0b)
00:14.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation 8 Series USB xHCI HC (rev 04)
00:16.0 Communication controller: Intel Corporation 8 Series HECI #0 (rev 04)
00:1b.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation 8 Series HD Audio Controller (rev 04)
00:1c.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 8 Series PCI Express Root Port 3 (rev e4)
00:1c.3 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 8 Series PCI Express Root Port 4 (rev e4)
00:1d.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation 8 Series USB EHCI #1 (rev 04)
00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation 8 Series LPC Controller (rev 04)
00:1f.2 SATA controller: Intel Corporation 8 Series SATA Controller 1 [AHCI mode] (rev 04)
00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corporation 8 Series SMBus Controller (rev 04)
01:00.0 Unassigned class [ff00]: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. Device 5287 (rev 01)
01:00.1 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168/8411 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller (rev 12)
02:00.0 Network controller: Qualcomm Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter (PCI-Express) (rev 01)

Hi all,

I too have this audio problem after wake from sleep and i try to follow this instruction but i don't have "Config.plist" because I didn't use Clover and My Chameolon boot.plist don't have have any text value like it show in the Fix instruction. Can some one give me some help how to go about to fix this issue. Thanks.

Here is my Chameleon boot plist looks like.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>No</string>
<key>IGPEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>kext-dev-mode=1</string>
<key>Legacy Logo</key>
<string>Yes</string>