hi there

my first post ever with something related to mac os

but i worked hard

still only WiFi

so its Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter with this details

PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0036&SUBSYS_061211AD&REV_01\4&3A8DB702&0&00E1

i know this one is a difficult to find

is there any solution ? patch ... anything

thanks in advance i learned many thinks in this forum.

Atheros AR956x is not supported.

I wish it was that simple but as others have posted, Handoff no longer works in 10.11.1+ with the patches in the first post.

Hey did you ever fix your issue? I also bought the GMYLE bluetooth 4.0 dongle and I can't enable Handoff even with the required kexts. I don't think CAT would work here since when I run it it doesn't detect any USB dongles in PRAM, which I don't think Hackintoshes have.

OK, so now, using "BrcmFirmwareData.kext" and "BrcmPatchRAM2.kext" BT now works, but Wifi only on channels 1-14.

You need FakePCIID.kext+FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext.

And 5Ghz patch (see post #1).

Ok and these kexts must be located in S/L/E or in EFI/Clover folder?

I install all kexts to /S/L/E or /L/E as Apple recommends. But these particular kexts will work when copied to EFI/Clover/kexts assuming you're injecting the kexts there (depends on a few options and where FakeSMC is). Not all kexts work from Clover/kexts though.

I install all kexts to /S/L/E or /L/E as Apple recommends. But these particular kexts will work when copied to EFI/Clover/kexts assuming you're injecting the kexts there (depends on a few options and where FakeSMC is). Not all kexts work from Clover/kexts though.

Great, but I resolve my problem with these steps:

1. move BrcmFirmwareData.kext" and "BrcmPatchRAM2.kext to EFI/Clover/kexts/10.11

2. apply wireless_bcm94352-110-v4.0c.command with option "3" and country code "DE"

now, my BT works with Handoff support and also Wifi works on 2,4GHz + 5GHz channels with Airdrop.

(BCM94360HMB/AzureWave AW-CB160H)

post-106794-0-58861700-1450210190_thumb.jpg

post-106794-0-56327300-1450210196_thumb.jpg

Great, but I resolve my problem with these steps:

1. move BrcmFirmwareData.kext" and "BrcmPatchRAM2.kext to EFI/Clover/kexts/10.11

2. apply wireless_bcm94352-110-v4.0c.command with option "3" and country code "DE"

now, my BT works with Handoff support and also Wifi works on 2,4GHz + 5GHz channels with Airdrop.

(BCM94360HMB/AzureWave AW-CB160H)

BrcmFirmwareData/BrcmPatchRAM2 may not work correctly from EFI/Clover/kexts (as reported by others). Also note that it is massively inefficient (as all firmwares are in memory instead of just the one you need for your device).

You should read the README very carefully regarding procedures to be used for EFI/Clover/kexts. The best way to do it is to create a custom injector kext. It is covered in the README. You should be familiar with editing Info.plist files.

Or just install to /L/E or /S/L/E.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm on latest Yosemite with a x99 chipset and a 4352 mini pcie card that works great in 5ghz and with handoff ie BT4 all good so far. Am using OSXFirmwareUploader from osxlatitude but have also successfully used rehabman's BrcmPatchRam kext in the past. I just cannot get regular Bluetooth to work: from Bluetooth preferences when I scan for my wireless mouse or trackpad nothing is recognised (needless to say other macs recognise them immediately so is not a discoverable on/off issue) Any thoughts? I've seen people suggesting to restart the blued daemon etc but no luck there - I even run it in console debug mode and scanned through the messages - nothing obvious wrong..

Thanks for any help!

Hi,

I'm on latest Yosemite with a x99 chipset and a 4352 mini pcie card that works great in 5ghz and with handoff ie BT4 all good so far. Am using OSXFirmwareUploader from osxlatitude but have also successfully used rehabman's BrcmPatchRam kext in the past. I just cannot get regular Bluetooth to work: from Bluetooth preferences when I scan for my wireless mouse or trackpad nothing is recognised (needless to say other macs recognise them immediately so is not a discoverable on/off issue) Any thoughts? I've seen people suggesting to restart the blued daemon etc but no luck there - I even run it in console debug mode and scanned through the messages - nothing obvious wrong..

Thanks for any help!

https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-BrcmPatchRAM

Was wondering what you guys are using for Bluetooth? My USB Broadcom adapter has a range of like 2 ft with my Magic Trackpad so I have two options 1 get a USB extension cable or two something more solid. What do you guys recommend ?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Ok further to RehabMan's suggestion I tried the November build of BrcmPatchRam/Data pair with Clover injection and for the first time I managed to pair the original apple wireless mouse (Mighty Mouse I think it's called) Motion is a bit jerky but most importantly the buttons don't work! Scrollwheel does work though, very weird...

Had a thought that maybe GenericUsbXhci.kext could be playing funny? My hardware is x99e-itx/ac with the included azureware 4352 based card..

Oh and the newest trackpad and wireless keyboard and mouse not found either (Apple says El Capitan required for these so maybe need to grab some relevant kext from there?)

Any pointers welcome!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi,i need a hand with this modules that a buy

Under Mavericks 10.9.5 and chameleon bootloader

post-200496-0-51007000-1454110318_thumb.png

BCM943602CS wifi + bt 4.1 

With the steps on first page i will be able to making work??

Actually the card is connected to the mobo (Asus P8P67 Deluxe) but no wifi and no BT

I see post #1,read all and i don't understand what steps i must fallow

maybe i'm wrong but i don't see a method to making work BCM943602CS...Anyway this is my Problem Reporting:

OSX: Mavericks 10.9.5

Bootlooader: Chameleon 

MotherBoard: Asus P8P67 Deluxe

Bios Version: 2103

CPU: i7 2600K

GPU: EVGA 570HD (2560MB VRAM)

I almost forgot to say that i make a test with another SSD,

Bootlooader Clover installed on a pen drive prepared to install El Capitan

The BCM943602CS work's OOB,even during installation process ask me to turn on the magic mouse and Keyboard.

Thank's for your Time and Patience :wink_anim:  :wink_anim:

IOReg iMac di Raffa.zip

post-200496-0-90926300-1455561399_thumb.png

post-200496-0-50715000-1455561408_thumb.png

org.chameleon.Boot.plist.zip