Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Right now I have ozm 167x and I want to upgrade from 10.11.6 to 10.12.

So I've tried to download the 10.12 from store and  ... 

After the reboot I have an duplicate option on disk boot drivers and if I try that one it just stuck on the installer, 

and the other one is just the normal boot.. will not hit the installer.

Am I missing something, cause I read the previous pages and not I didn't find a know how for the upgrade. 

Thanks,

DonDrog

Hi everyone,

Right now I have ozm 167x and I want to upgrade from 10.11.6 to 10.12.

So I've tried to download the 10.12 from store and  ... 

After the reboot I have an duplicate option on disk boot drivers and if I try that one it just stuck on the installer, 

and the other one is just the normal boot.. will not hit the installer.

Am I missing something, cause I read the previous pages and not I didn't find a know how for the upgrade. 

Thanks,

DonDrog

seems you need to use Oz_167X_Sierra_Patch to upgrade your Ozmosis.ffs

• Like 1

Where I can download this patch ? Or I need to rebuild my board rom with the release for Sierra ? 

Edit 1: I managed to install . Thanks!

Hi, could you share where did you find this patch?

I've searched the forum but I didn't find anything about the patch.

Wish I could start a topic for this, but I guess I can't...

Anybody else dual booting OS X and Windows 10 with Oz while using SLI?

I've found that rebooting after enabling SLI in windows causes the cards to kick a Code 94 in Windows and not work until I purge and reinstall drivers.

I was about to return the cards until I switched to my secondary non Oz bios, no issues. Reboots fine, SLI works great.

Is there an update to Oz that may help this problem, whatever the heck it might be? Does anybody else use SLI and Oz?

Hello,

Running 10.11.4 successfully with Ozmosis.

But I need to change my system definition to MacPro 5,1. Right now it's iMac 14,2. I need to change it so my apps can recognize dual graphics cards.

How do I change to MacPro 5,1?

Thanks.

Does anyone have an answer to this? I'd really appreciate it.

yes all you need is to replace the old ozmosis.ffs.

What about the SMBIOS? My hackintosh is set as a 14,2 late 2013 model.

For that matter whats a good app to change those details? Its been too long cant recall!

Thanks!

Edit:  Tried to install Sierra from the Sierra update app within 11.2 and upon reboot nothing happened. Now I have two extra Capitan partitions I assume are the  Sierra installers and selecting them does nothing but lockup the system.

got it. :)

i'll test and check again here :)

thanks for the hints :)

Edit: till now everything seems to be working fine. after deleting module [6B389ACF-5B9A-445C-BFE7-35D608C4CE56]

i found the module size is 174FB9 (1.5MB i think) and made sure this module isn't in The KiNG's rom then added everything i needed. and now i'm in stage of testing the full functionality of my botherboard.

(if there is something wrong happens after deleting this module happens i'll report)

Q: i searched the web for that module and people say it's theme module. but my BIOS theme still in there wasn't removed.

LOL i've should have rewinded a few pages. any it was nice experience to have. still testing.

Notices:

1# The theme was showing squares. only squares. i fixed by removing my attached android phone( it was causing this issue even if i plugged it in another port)

2# No need to add the bcfg command anymore, only adding Linux bootflags and android got it working even without grubefi installed.

3# till now 10:57PM nothing effect the performance/functionality of my machine. everything seems running smooth. Beside i don't know why gigabyte fills their roms with unused modules.

4# I can't boot to HermitShellX64 from both F12 menu and GUI theme. when i click both of them it boots to windows disk or to the attached USB Flash disk (if there is a UEFI installer in the USB Flash)

i'll upload DarwinDump later in a few minutes (attached My rom report from MMTool as well).

5# I forgot to add OzmosisDefaults in rom, so i added it again and still no the shell doesn't work.

Tusskan,

Ever get your HermitShell working??

Thanks