6,230 posts in this topic

Hi

I have a little problem, I guess it's SMBIOS related

when I use Ozmosis (latest) and trying to load Borderlands 2 I get this message

Screen_Shot_2016_03_24_at_18_14_17.jpg

with clover I don't get this message

attached my smbios dumps from clover and ozmosis

what should I add to my default.plist to sort it out?

Thanks

Anyone? :(

Pay attention to SMBIOS variables into Defaults.plist, especially ProductId, ProductFamily etc. Try to gen a new smbios using CloverConfigurator and point values into Defaults.plist.

According to your spec i guess it's better to use iMac 14,2.

I am having a strange issue...my MSI Z87i-AC machine was working fine with Ozmosis, I was doing some experiment with it by adding injection kext etc. I reflashed it with modified ROM and it shows osmosis loading but I don't have boot option or my machine isn't booting, I have previous working ROM with osmosis so I again reflshed it with the one which was working fine but still the same issue...I can't boot to my existing SSD nor it detecting OSX installer USB....

I then re-modded fresh MSI bios with all necessary Ozmosis files and re-flashed it but it the same problem...

what may be the issue?? any ideas?

Thanks

I am having a strange issue...my MSI Z87i-AC machine was working fine with Ozmosis, I was doing some experiment with it by adding injection kext etc. I reflashed it with modified ROM and it shows osmosis loading but I don't have boot option or my machine isn't booting, I have previous working ROM with osmosis so I again reflshed it with the one which was working fine but still the same issue...I can't boot to my existing SSD nor it detecting OSX installer USB....

I then re-modded fresh MSI bios with all necessary Ozmosis files and re-flashed it but it the same problem...

what may be the issue?? any ideas?

Thanks

Which files you have in EFI/Oz/Darwin/Extensions/common and EFI/Oz/Acpi/Load?

I have Alc injection kext and default.plist nothing else...but as I mentioned earlier I have re-flashed bios to working one and still no boot from SSD or USB installer

actually it isnt showing in bios at all..I am getting error no bootable device...previously I have "Macintosh HD" option in bios and if I plug installer USB it shows as EL Capitan installer..but now not showing in boot option...