Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

i have no idea how to achieve this. I tried to search how to add efi entries from shell, but i couldn't find a single result.

Look after reset PC press F12 and choose your USB here is your BOOTX64.efi and you in shell after put my command where X your Mac OS X EFI partition.

Type 

fs0:->enter
ls ->enter
cd efi->enter
ls

after pic and attach pic

Try to put this file in manjor folder

grub.cfg.zip

Look after reset PC press F12 and choose your USB here is your BOOTX64.efi and you in shell after put my command where X your Mac OS X EFI partition.

Type 

fs0:->enter
ls ->enter
cd efi->enter
ls

after pic and attach pic

Try to put this file in manjor folder

after adding the suggested file to Manjro_grub folder , nothing happens , all the same Windows boot Manager, El capitan 10.11.2 , Recovery 10.11.2

KENqNcn.jpg

Ok we found. Now again boot with USB and write:

bcfg boot add 1 fs0:\EFI\manjaro-grub\GRUBX64.EFI "Manjor"

This worked , thanks for going with me through the whole process.

how to remove an entry that was doubled ? 

Smart!!!!!

Hi bro,sorry for my bad english,happy new year!

i have an problem about the gigabyte z170:

i replace the fat and PartitionDxe with the 167X-MASS's, insert Ozmois , OzmosisDefaults , OzmosisHorizontalTheme , SmcEmulatorKext , HfsPlus , then i flash and reboot,press down the F12,but there isn't any mac partition,only win's

How can i fix this,make it work,thanks

post-1428044-0-25873600-1452581334_thumb

new: in my test,if i don't insert hfsplus,it' all work,i can see 'EFI' Partition

Hi bro,sorry for my bad english,happy new year!

i have an problem about the gigabyte z170:

i replace the fat and PartitionDxe with the 167X-MASS's, insert Ozmois , OzmosisDefaults , OzmosisHorizontalTheme , SmcEmulatorKext , HfsPlus , then i flash and reboot,press down the F12,but there isn't any mac partition,only win's

How can i fix this,make it work,thanks

new: in my test,if i don't insert hfsplus,it' all work,i can see 'EFI' Partition

Which mobo you have?

Thank you all for help,

after 2 days of different test I have some progress.

from davidm71's comment I unhooked all drives except osx main drive and experimented with different smbioses (from Mac Pro 3,1-6,1 & iMac 13,2+iMac14,2). Once my bios got corrupt and finally managed to flash crushers newest rom with the latest VoodooTSSync.kext and by adding npci=0x2000 bootflag to crusers earlier defaults.plist I was finally able to get pass that freesing point. From verbose I noticed that speedstepping still didn't get properly loaded. Booting time was slower than with Clover and although About this Mac shows 32gb ram it only has one ram module recognized. One other this is weird that default.plist (efi/oz) has SMBios info for MacPro6,1 but from system info I see iMac13,2.

edit: Presence of RampageDev-s SSDT-s in efi/oz/acpi/load/ doesn't change anything.

edit2: I didn't add DSDT.aml as with Clover I don't need one, but should I compile one to use with Ozmosis?

I added 2 dumps from Efi Shell, but from first glance I didn't see much info which could help

thank you

bdmesg.txt

dmpstore.txt

What was the bug?

Attach that icon, and what you used to check for errors?

The OzmosisHorizontalTheme does not work, the screen is black if:

Have folder : Boot/ bootx64.efi (created for Windows install)in Efi partition.

OzmosisHorizontalTheme with PNG Photoshop metadada error. 00009 [128x128x8BPP])

I used a hex editor on the theme and on the PNG to check and MultiExtractor program to extract the PNG.

post-115381-0-54343200-1453031065_thumb.jpg

post-115381-0-62033100-1453031099_thumb.jpg

post-115381-0-41825100-1453031109.png

I used a hex editor on the theme and on the PNG to check and MultiExtractor program to extract the PNG.

hey bro,how to do this,i try as same as your,but failed

That icon is the badge for Core Storage volume has nothing to do with EFI/BOOT/BOOTX64.efi that is used in a very bad way for clover installation not windows as you say.

I have Core Storage volume and the badge/icon show up very well:

post-53345-0-32231600-1453052990_thumb.png

I will ask again, what is the error and what you used to verify the icon(s) for that metadata error.

That icon is the badge for Core Storage volume has nothing to do with EFI/BOOT/BOOTX64.efi that is used in a very bad way for clover installation not windows as you say.

attachicon.gifPicture20151224073130.png

I will ask again, what is the error and what you used to verify the icon(s) for that metadata error.

No install clover or other loader

The Windows installer creates a Boot/bootx64.efi as a fail-safe; It's just a copy of Microsoft/Boot/bootmgfw.efi

Used USB Windows 10 Pro created by Rufus.exe

Both Clover and Windows place BOOTX64.efi, what is there depends on which you install last. ;)

No install clover or other loader

The Windows installer creates a Boot/bootx64.efi as a fail-safe; It's just a copy of Microsoft/Boot/bootmgfw.efi

Used USB Windows 10 Pro created by Rufus.exe

You still didn't answered on my question so I wont as again.

Both Clover and Windows place BOOTX64.efi, what is there depends on which you install last. ;)

Yes I know the M$ "Own" EFI/BOOT/BOOTX64.efi, what I said is using it for bootloader installation is wrong that is why for example linux distributions use EFI/$DISTRO/GRUBX64.efi

• Like 1

attachicon.gifPicture20151224073130.png

What resolution have your Monitor ... I see not so much icons on my screen.