Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

Maybe gigabyte brix.

Thank you, as far i read in this thread there is some problem with el-capitan and some integrated video card like intel 4600 it seems that is not supported, as far you know, which kind of card it's real supported from el capitan? 

My friend ask me to investigate if there are some possibilities to put ozmosis into some "nuc" so i need to be sure to choice one with the video card fully supported without not so much tricks.

Many thanks 

Thank you, as far i read in this thread there is some problem with el-capitan and some integrated video card like intel 4600 it seems that is not supported, as far you know, which kind of card it's real supported from el capitan? 

My friend ask me to investigate if there are some possibilities to put ozmosis into some "nuc" so i need to be sure to choice one with the video card fully supported without not so much tricks.

Many thanks 

Yes you have a support for Intel HD4600.

Hi, as far you know how i can assemble a valid Defaults.plist with smbiosdata for example for mac 14,2 or something different then default mac3,1 ?
A sort of "chameleonwizard" but specific for Ozmosis? 
Many thanks

Defaults iMac14,2 for you. Later replace numbers!!!

Thanks you! but i would like to know howto : :D  so i can do by myself.

Another my insane idea is to write a software like chameleonwizard but specific for Ozmosis, i asked in the forum if the sources are Open source, but nobody answer  :(

Hi

I have osmosis 1479 ->El Capitan 10.11.3. Everything is working fine.

Trying to install win7. Starts booting from the stick and throws out a blue screen.

IMG0052JPG_6623493_20563715.jpg

how to fix?

Yu have two way, the first one is to adjust DSDT as suggested before and put in rom, the second one is to leave internal DSDT untoched and put DSDT for Osx in /Efi/Oz/acpi/load , in this case dsdt will be read only when you boot osx, if you boot windows OS read internal DSDT 

• Like 1

Yu have two way, the first one is to adjust DSDT as suggested before and put in rom, the second one is to leave internal DSDT untoched and put DSDT for Osx in /Efi/Oz/acpi/load , in this case dsdt will be read only when you boot osx, if you boot windows OS read internal DSDT 

Solved the problem. Win 7 does not support UEFI BIOS, Win 10 installed without any problems

Solved the problem. Win 7 does not support UEFI BIOS, Win 10 installed without any problems

i don't think so lol win7 works in uefi mode, but you need to build the rigth installation media, i suggest to use rufus 

• Like 1

i don't think so lol win7 works in uefi mode, but you need to build the rigth installation media, i suggest to use rufus 

Thanks I try it

One more question. OSX installed on FusionDrive. After downloading the BIOS, ozmosis does not see disks. Only blue squares. How to register to be loaded from the FusionDrive?

Hi Friends, i have a GA-Z77-D3H-TH means with thunderbolt on board, do i have to edit DSDT or put some kext somewhere to view and use thunderbolt on board?