HP Envy 17t-j000 Quad (Haswell) + 10.8.5/10.9.5/10.10.x/10.11.x/10.12.x/10.13.x/10.14.x

gygabyte666

1,321 posts in this topic

I have published my patch repo/process for my version of this laptop.

It is available at: https://github.com/RehabMan/HP-Envy-DSDT-Patch

Quick update. I tested out every possible combo that I could to try to get ACPIBacklight working without success. I remade a new injector using the data you provided from yours and tested it only to discover it doesn't work with my system config. I don't really know why though since our machines are so similar but still, it didn't work for me. The only way I can get brightness control at boot is with your first patch and through the use of my FixEDID injector. As I mentioned, I tested every combo I could think of to make sure that all possible attempts at success were made. I checked ioreg during each test to see if the kexts were bound to PNLF as they were supposed to and this was generally unsuccessful as well. My tests consisted of:

- AppleBacklightInjector alone with caches

- AppleBacklightInjector alone without caches

- ACPIBacklight alone with caches

- ACPIBacklight alone without caches

- AppleBacklightInjector + ACPIBacklight with caches

- AppleBacklightInjector + ACPIBacklight without caches

Although I have mentioned this already in a previous post I feel I should do it again for completeness. If I use both brightness patches for ACPIBacklight, my original injector will fail too, so I have to use only the first patch since the other two interfere enough to break it. Worth mentioning too that my tests with AppleBacklightInjector all failed to attach. In fact, I even lost the brightness slider while using it. Long story short, I need to do more testing but even though the majority of this post deals only with failure, I still want to thank RehabMan for all his work on this. Because even if I don't get ACPIBacklight working, I at least have working, bootable brightness control again and that alone was worth going through everything. :D

Quick update. I tested out every possible combo that I could to try to get ACPIBacklight working without success. I remade a new injector using the data you provided from yours and tested it only to discover it doesn't work with my system config. I don't really know why though since our machines are so similar but still, it didn't work for me. The only way I can get brightness control at boot is with your first patch and through the use of my FixEDID injector. As I mentioned, I tested every combo I could think of to make sure that all possible attempts at success were made. I checked ioreg during each test to see if the kexts were bound to PNLF as they were supposed to and this was generally unsuccessful as well. My tests consisted of:

- AppleBacklightInjector alone with caches

- AppleBacklightInjector alone without caches

- ACPIBacklight alone with caches

- ACPIBacklight alone without caches

- AppleBacklightInjector + ACPIBacklight with caches

- AppleBacklightInjector + ACPIBacklight without caches

Although I have mentioned this already in a previous post I feel I should do it again for completeness. If I use both brightness patches for ACPIBacklight, my original injector will fail too, so I have to use only the first patch since the other two interfere enough to break it. Worth mentioning too that my tests with AppleBacklightInjector all failed to attach. In fact, I even lost the brightness slider while using it. Long story short, I need to do more testing but even though the majority of this post deals only with failure, I still want to thank RehabMan for all his work on this. Because even if I don't get ACPIBacklight working, I at least have working, bootable brightness control again and that alone was worth going through everything. :D

Injector is not necessary with ACPIBacklight.kext.

Try with only DSDT patches (ACPI patches) + ACPIBacklight.kext (remove injector if you have one). If it does not work, post ioreg (use v2.1 IORegistryExplorer) and I'll check it.

Also, not sure what you mean by "use both brightness patches." You cannot use "both" -- one overwrites the other.

Please reply with ioreg... I'd love to see what you're trying.

Injector is not necessary with ACPIBacklight.kext.

Try with only DSDT patches (ACPI patches) + ACPIBacklight.kext (remove injector if you have one). If it does not work, post ioreg (use v2.1 IORegistryExplorer) and I'll check it.

Also, not sure what you mean by "use both brightness patches." You cannot use "both" -- one overwrites the other.

Please reply with ioreg... I'd love to see what you're trying.

As mentioned, I tested with and without the injector. No dice.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "only DSDT patches". Could you elaborate a bit on that one?

Sorry, I was referring to the two patches you listed in your ACPIBacklight post above. I didn't mean I was using both the patches for that and the patch for AppleBacklight (1st PNLF patch) together.

As mentioned, I tested with and without the injector. No dice.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "only DSDT patches". Could you elaborate a bit on that one?

I mean just the patches from the repo + ACPIBacklight.kext. Stock AppleBacklight... no injector... No other configurations are necessary to test. And I'd like to see ioreg from that result.

Sorry, I was referring to the two patches you listed in your ACPIBacklight post above. I didn't mean I was using both the patches for that and the patch for AppleBacklight (1st PNLF patch) together.

Please post ioreg.

@gygabyte666

So I've been following what's going on here. I took the plunge and have been trying to get this cpu as close as I can. With the help of a distro (I tried the vanilla way no luck) and some of your modifications to some kexts, I am succesfully been able to boot Mavericks and this is what's working for me. (Being we have the same laptop) So graphics, ethernet, bluetooth, HDMI(4600 of course) and pretty much everything else. Thank you and Rehabman and others for your time and efforts. Backlight seems to work when the display dim time is set. I'm cool with that. There's one problem I can't seem to figure out. (AUDIO) Your patched AppleHDA seems to be the only one that will show detected and no KP's and plays sound for about 2 secs and then cuts off. Every other Voodoo or patched gives me a KP. Do you have any idea why the sound crackle, stutter and then shut off? I hooked up an external sound card and get the same result. I've looked at a few patching methods and tried a few and resulted in breaking the system. Do you have any clue what could be causing that? Other than that, I'm super happy... Thanks to everyone involved :)

post-1174576-0-87680700-1390161202_thumb.png

post-1174576-0-14494300-1390161206_thumb.png

post-1174576-0-49299400-1390161207_thumb.png

I mean just the patches from the repo + ACPIBacklight.kext. Stock AppleBacklight... no injector... No other configurations are necessary to test. And I'd like to see ioreg from that result.

Please post ioreg.

envy_01192014.ioreg.zip

@gygabyte666

So I've been following what's going on here. I took the plunge and have been trying to get this cpu as close as I can. With the help of a distro (I tried the vanilla way no luck) and some of your modifications to some kexts, I am succesfully been able to boot Mavericks and this is what's working for me. (Being we have the same laptop) So graphics, ethernet, bluetooth, HDMI(4600 of course) and pretty much everything else. Thank you and Rehabman and others for your time and efforts. Backlight seems to work when the display dim time is set. I'm cool with that. There's one problem I can't seem to figure out. (AUDIO) Your patched AppleHDA seems to be the only one that will show detected and no KP's and plays sound for about 2 secs and then cuts off. Every other Voodoo or patched gives me a KP. Do you have any idea why the sound crackle, stutter and then shut off? I hooked up an external sound card and get the same result. I've looked at a few patching methods and tried a few and resulted in breaking the system. Do you have any clue what could be causing that? Other than that, I'm super happy... Thanks to everyone involved :)

I don't have any crackling sound and my audio never cuts out using my AppleHDA. So, i'm lead to strongly believe your use of a distro is the primary cause of your frustrations. I can only assume it's loaded with many more modifications to the OS than what your system needs and is just causing you more problems than those that it's solving. You should really try to get a vanilla install up and running instead.

ACPIBacklight.kext is not loaded.

PNLF is coming from SSDT (first SSDT in ioreg), but it is only patched for AppleBacklight, not ACPIBacklight:

Device (PNLF)
        {
            Name (_ADR, Zero)
            Name (_HID, EisaId ("APP0002"))
            Name (_CID, "backlight")
            Name (_UID, 0x0A)
            Name (_STA, 0x0B)
            OperationRegion (BRIT, SystemMemory, \_SB.PCI0.IGPU.BAR1, 0x000C8254)
            Field (BRIT, AnyAcc, Lock, Preserve)
            {
                        Offset (0x4824C), 
                LEV2,   32, 
                LEVL,   32, 
                        Offset (0x7003C), 
                P0BL,   32, 
                        Offset (0xC824C), 
                LEVW,   32, 
                LEVX,   32
            }

Method (_INI, 0, NotSerialized)
            {
                Store (0xC0000000, LEVW)
            }
        }

Hi gygabyte666

I've solved most of my previous problems but I'm having several KP issues of shutdown or umount type problem Like :-

umount of /home failed(45)

umount of /net failed (45)

hfs:umount intiated on Mavericks(my Osx drive)  on device unknown device

After using my hackintosh for about 2~3 days,suddenly my osx was not being discovered by clover ,
this is the 2nd time , I'm facing the same issue again.
I tried to repair it using diskutility from my OsxUSBInstaller , there i saw that Mavericks drive is not mounted , i tried to force mount that too or tried to repair.
after that clover can detect the drive , but couldn't boot and hangs up saying "repairing volume..."

I've used your clover settings(smbios:MacbookAir),files , everything was good not until this problem :( .

Any suggestion would be helpful , or try to update your files , so that i can give it a try again using your latest configurations.

Thanks.

ACPIBacklight.kext is not loaded.

PNLF is coming from SSDT (first SSDT in ioreg), but it is only patched for AppleBacklight, not ACPIBacklight:

Device (PNLF)
        {
            Name (_ADR, Zero)
            Name (_HID, EisaId ("APP0002"))
            Name (_CID, "backlight")
            Name (_UID, 0x0A)
            Name (_STA, 0x0B)
            OperationRegion (BRIT, SystemMemory, \_SB.PCI0.IGPU.BAR1, 0x000C8254)
            Field (BRIT, AnyAcc, Lock, Preserve)
            {
                        Offset (0x4824C), 
                LEV2,   32, 
                LEVL,   32, 
                        Offset (0x7003C), 
                P0BL,   32, 
                        Offset (0xC824C), 
                LEVW,   32, 
                LEVX,   32
            }

Method (_INI, 0, NotSerialized)
            {
                Store (0xC0000000, LEVW)
            }
        }

Oops! I accidentally sent you the wrong ioreg, instead of the ACPIBacklight one. My mistake. Here is the correct one: envy-01212014.ioreg.zip

Hi gygabyte666

I've solved most of my previous problems but I'm having several KP issues of shutdown or umount type problem Like :-

umount of /home failed(45)

umount of /net failed (45)

hfs:umount intiated on Mavericks(my Osx drive)  on device unknown device

After using my hackintosh for about 2~3 days,suddenly my osx was not being discovered by clover ,

this is the 2nd time , I'm facing the same issue again.

I tried to repair it using diskutility from my OsxUSBInstaller , there i saw that Mavericks drive is not mounted , i tried to force mount that too or tried to repair.

after that clover can detect the drive , but couldn't boot and hangs up saying "repairing volume..."

I've used your clover settings(smbios:MacbookAir),files , everything was good not until this problem :( .

Any suggestion would be helpful , or try to update your files , so that i can give it a try again using your latest configurations.

Thanks.

If my memory serves me correctly, I recall seeing the umount errors fairly commonly among 10.4 installs and they never seemed to cause any issues worth worrying over. They persisted across real Mac installs too, so I perceived them as normal. The hfs:umount error however is new and unfamiliar to me and i've never seen it before on any of my installs so i'm not really sure how you could fix it.

Your install might be corrupted and in need of repair from the sound of things. If Mavericks' Disk Utility can't repair it from a USB boot you may have to resort to 3rd party apps. Honestly though if you're having that many problems, it might be wiser to just backup important files and start with a fresh, clean install.

How do you have Clover installed? Is it residing directly on the OS X volume through EFI or did you install it using legacy mode?

Updating my files won't help. The aren't much different than what is already live. Besides, your problems lie with something other than my files. As I mentioned, i've never come across the hfs:umount error that you're seeing. If you've only had the install setup for two or so days you can't possibly have that much left to lose anyway. If all else fails, reinstall.

Oops! I accidentally sent you the wrong ioreg, instead of the ACPIBacklight one. My mistake. Here is the correct one: attachicon.gifenvy-01212014.ioreg.zip

This one does not use current patches from my repo: https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch. Nor does it use the 'updated' patch in post #262.

Try with current patches.

Oh, and if/when you do, use the debug version of ACPIBacklight.kext... With the debug version, ioreg tells me what ACPI path the backlight methods were found in.

This one does not use current patches from my repo: https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch. Nor does it use the 'updated' patch in post #262.

Try with current patches.

Oh, and if/when you do, use the debug version of ACPIBacklight.kext... With the debug version, ioreg tells me what ACPI path the backlight methods were found in.

I used the patch from your repo labeled "graphics_PNFL_haswell" and tried again with ACPIBacklight only (No AppleBacklight injector). Still no brightness control with this method. So, I swapped out ACPIBacklight for the debug version and did another ioreg dump. Check it out here: envy_01212012_2.ioreg.zip <--just noticed I screwed up the label for this. Obviously, it should say 01212014 instead. oops, please ignore that. ;p

On another note, your post #262 confuses me. Why are the patches split in two? Is it not the same patch as above? Please elaborate if possible.

I used the patch from your repo labeled "graphics_PNFL_haswell" and tried again with ACPIBacklight only (No AppleBacklight injector). Still no brightness control with this method. So, I swapped out ACPIBacklight for the debug version and did another ioreg dump. Check it out here: attachicon.gifenvy_01212012_2.ioreg.zip <--just noticed I screwed up the label for this. Obviously, it should say 01212014 instead. oops, please ignore that. ;p

Still not the current patches, but I'm also not sure as to why the older version you have in there is not working.

I would like to do some testing with your machine, to see if we can figure out what is different, if you don't mind. Attached, you'll find an SSDT.aml patched with current patches + some debugging info (I extracted from your ioreg and made changes). In addition, ACPIDebug.kext and ACPIPoller.kext are provided to install.

Test1:

- remove ACPIBacklight.kext

- install ACPIDebug.kext, ACPIPoller.kext, and the SSDT (it is a replacement for your graphics SSDT).

- rebuild caches, reboot

- note: this SSDT has all brightness init disabled (see PNLF._INI)

- monitor system.log while manipulating brightness. provide output from ACPIDebug. do this both before and after display sleep. you can use your injector for AppleBacklight if you want. You should see output from ACPIDebug every second (see Device(POLL) in the SSDT to see how this is accomplished).

The purpose of Test1 is to monitor the four IGPU registers to see how what OS X is doing with them.

(Note: feel free to run a Test 1a, where the code in PNLF._INI is enabled... make the "If (0)" to "If (1)")

Test2:

- same as above, but ...

- with ACPIBacklight.kext installed

- code enabled in PNLF._INI (make the "If (0)" to "If (1)"

- monitor system.log while manipulating brigthness. (same as above)

- provide output in system.log from ACPIDebug.kext

The purpose of Test2 is to do the same thing with ACPIBacklight.kext installed, so we can compare.

On another note, your post #262 confuses me. Why are the patches split in two? Is it not the same patch as above? Please elaborate if possible.

Originally the patches were created for the ProBook. And we had different datasets for HD3000 ProBooks vs. HD4000 ProBooks. Eventually, I figured out how to use the same dataset for HD3000/HD4000(0-0x710) although Haswell is different (0-0xad9). So now, in the "final" patch, the two items are merged.

Side note: I will no longer be maintaining the patches inline in this thread. I will now only update/refer to the patches on my github repo. Eventually, I'll simply remove the patches in this thread to reduce confusion.

Archive.zip

Still not the current patches, but I'm also not sure as to why the older version you have in there is not working.

I would like to do some testing with your machine, to see if we can figure out what is different, if you don't mind. Attached, you'll find an SSDT.aml patched with current patches + some debugging info (I extracted from your ioreg and made changes). In addition, ACPIDebug.kext and ACPIPoller.kext are provided to install.

Test1:

- remove ACPIBacklight.kext

- install ACPIDebug.kext, ACPIPoller.kext, and the SSDT (it is a replacement for your graphics SSDT).

- rebuild caches, reboot

- note: this SSDT has all brightness init disabled (see PNLF._INI)

- monitor system.log while manipulating brightness. provide output from ACPIDebug. do this both before and after display sleep. you can use your injector for AppleBacklight if you want. You should see output from ACPIDebug every second (see Device(POLL) in the SSDT to see how this is accomplished).

The purpose of Test1 is to monitor the four IGPU registers to see how what OS X is doing with them.

(Note: feel free to run a Test 1a, where the code in PNLF._INI is enabled... make the "If (0)" to "If (1)")

Test2:

- same as above, but ...

- with ACPIBacklight.kext installed

- code enabled in PNLF._INI (make the "If (0)" to "If (1)"

- monitor system.log while manipulating brigthness. (same as above)

- provide output in system.log from ACPIDebug.kext

The purpose of Test2 is to do the same thing with ACPIBacklight.kext installed, so we can compare.

Originally the patches were created for the ProBook. And we had different datasets for HD3000 ProBooks vs. HD4000 ProBooks. Eventually, I figured out how to use the same dataset for HD3000/HD4000(0-0x710) although Haswell is different (0-0xad9). So now, in the "final" patch, the two items are merged.

Side note: I will no longer be maintaining the patches inline in this thread. I will now only update/refer to the patches on my github repo. Eventually, I'll simply remove the patches in this thread to reduce confusion.

Results of Test#1 (pre-sleep):

1/21/14 8:33:15.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff81004c3ecc)
1/21/14 8:33:15.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:33:16.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff81004f3ecc)
1/21/14 8:33:16.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:33:17.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8102a1becc)
1/21/14 8:33:17.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:33:18.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8102043ecc)
1/21/14 8:33:18.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:33:19.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8102043ecc)
1/21/14 8:33:19.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:33:20.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff810364becc)
1/21/14 8:33:20.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:33:21.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff81029cbecc)
1/21/14 8:33:21.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:33:22.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8102043ecc)
1/21/14 8:33:22.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:33:23.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8102043ecc)
1/21/14 8:33:23.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:33:24.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff81029cbecc)
1/21/14 8:33:24.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:33:25.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff81004c3ecc)
1/21/14 8:33:25.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:33:26.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8102a1becc)
1/21/14 8:33:26.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:33:27.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff81004f3ecc)
1/21/14 8:33:27.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:33:28.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8102083ecc)
1/21/14 8:33:28.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:33:29.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff81029cbecc)
1/21/14 8:33:29.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:33:30.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff81029cbecc)
1/21/14 8:33:30.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:33:31.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8102a1becc)
1/21/14 8:33:31.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:33:32.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff81029cbecc)
1/21/14 8:33:32.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:33:33.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8102083ecc)
1/21/14 8:33:33.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:33:34.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8103673ecc)
1/21/14 8:33:34.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:33:35.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8100503ecc)
1/21/14 8:33:35.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:33:36.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8102a5becc)
1/21/14 8:33:36.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:33:37.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff81004c3ecc)
1/21/14 8:33:37.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:33:38.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff81004c3ecc)
1/21/14 8:33:38.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:33:39.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8102a1becc)
1/21/14 8:33:39.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:33:40.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8103673ecc)
1/21/14 8:33:40.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:33:41.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff810290becc)
1/21/14 8:33:41.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:33:42.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8102903ecc)
1/21/14 8:33:42.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:33:43.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff81029c3ecc)
1/21/14 8:33:43.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:33:44.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff810364becc)
1/21/14 8:33:44.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:33:45.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8102a43ecc)
1/21/14 8:33:45.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:33:46.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8102a43ecc)
1/21/14 8:33:46.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:33:47.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8102903ecc)
1/21/14 8:33:47.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:33:48.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8102903ecc)
1/21/14 8:33:48.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }

Results of Test#1 (after-sleep):

1/21/14 8:34:40.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff81004d3ecc)
1/21/14 8:34:40.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:34:41.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff81004d3ecc)
1/21/14 8:34:41.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:34:42.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8100503ecc)
1/21/14 8:34:42.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:34:43.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff810290becc)
1/21/14 8:34:43.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:34:44.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff81029cbecc)
1/21/14 8:34:44.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:34:45.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff81004f3ecc)
1/21/14 8:34:45.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:34:46.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:34:46.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff81004f3ecc)
1/21/14 8:34:47.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8102a43ecc)
1/21/14 8:34:47.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:34:48.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8102a23ecc)
1/21/14 8:34:48.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:34:49.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff810058becc)
1/21/14 8:34:49.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:34:50.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8102a43ecc)
1/21/14 8:34:50.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:34:51.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff81004c3ecc)
1/21/14 8:34:51.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:34:52.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff810058becc)
1/21/14 8:34:52.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:34:53.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff81004d3ecc)
1/21/14 8:34:53.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:34:54.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff81004f3ecc)
1/21/14 8:34:54.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:34:55.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8102a1becc)
1/21/14 8:34:55.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:34:56.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff810364becc)
1/21/14 8:34:56.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:34:57.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8102a43ecc)
1/21/14 8:34:57.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:34:58.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8102a43ecc)
1/21/14 8:34:58.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:34:59.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff81029ebecc)
1/21/14 8:34:59.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:35:00.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8102903ecc)
1/21/14 8:35:00.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:35:01.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff81004f3ecc)
1/21/14 8:35:01.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:35:02.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8102a23ecc)
1/21/14 8:35:02.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:35:03.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8100503ecc)
1/21/14 8:35:03.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:35:04.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff81029a3ecc)
1/21/14 8:35:04.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:35:05.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff81004f3ecc)
1/21/14 8:35:05.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:35:06.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8102a23ecc)
1/21/14 8:35:06.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:35:07.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8102a5becc)
1/21/14 8:35:07.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:35:08.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8102a5becc)
1/21/14 8:35:08.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:35:09.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff81028dbecc)
1/21/14 8:35:09.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:35:10.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8102a23ecc)
1/21/14 8:35:10.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:35:11.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8102a23ecc)
1/21/14 8:35:11.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:35:12.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8102a1becc)
1/21/14 8:35:12.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:35:13.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff81004f3ecc)
1/21/14 8:35:13.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:35:14.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:35:14.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff810364becc)
1/21/14 8:35:15.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8103673ecc)
1/21/14 8:35:15.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:35:16.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff8102a23ecc)
1/21/14 8:35:16.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:35:17.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff81004d3ecc)
1/21/14 8:35:17.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:35:18.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227a6500, 0xffffff81028dbecc)
1/21/14 8:35:18.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }

Results of Test#1a (pre-sleep):

1/21/14 8:43:42.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff81036c3ecc)
1/21/14 8:43:42.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:43:43.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8102abbecc)
1/21/14 8:43:43.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:43:44.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8102b03ecc)
1/21/14 8:43:44.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:43:45.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8100613ecc)
1/21/14 8:43:45.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:43:46.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8102473ecc)
1/21/14 8:43:46.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:43:47.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8100583ecc)
1/21/14 8:43:47.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:43:48.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff810238becc)
1/21/14 8:43:48.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:43:49.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8102aa3ecc)
1/21/14 8:43:49.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:43:50.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff80f8cd3ecc)
1/21/14 8:43:50.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:43:51.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8102aa3ecc)
1/21/14 8:43:51.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:43:52.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8102b03ecc)
1/21/14 8:43:52.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:43:53.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8102473ecc)
1/21/14 8:43:53.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:43:54.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff80f8cfbecc)
1/21/14 8:43:54.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:43:55.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff80f8cfbecc)
1/21/14 8:43:55.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:43:56.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff80f8cd3ecc)
1/21/14 8:43:56.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:43:57.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff80f8d33ecc)
1/21/14 8:43:57.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:43:58.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff80f8d33ecc)
1/21/14 8:43:58.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:43:59.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff810238becc)
1/21/14 8:43:59.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:44:00.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8100583ecc)
1/21/14 8:44:00.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:44:01.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff810238becc)
1/21/14 8:44:01.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:44:02.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8102b0becc)
1/21/14 8:44:02.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:44:03.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff81005f3ecc)
1/21/14 8:44:03.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:44:04.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8102b73ecc)
1/21/14 8:44:04.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:44:05.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8100613ecc)
1/21/14 8:44:05.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:44:06.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8100613ecc)
1/21/14 8:44:06.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:44:07.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8102b13ecc)
1/21/14 8:44:07.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:44:08.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8102473ecc)
1/21/14 8:44:08.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:44:09.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff80f8cfbecc)
1/21/14 8:44:09.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:44:10.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8102ab3ecc)
1/21/14 8:44:10.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:44:11.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8102b13ecc)
1/21/14 8:44:11.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:44:12.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff80f8d33ecc)
1/21/14 8:44:12.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:44:13.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8102abbecc)
1/21/14 8:44:13.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:44:14.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8102b0becc)
1/21/14 8:44:14.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:44:15.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff80f8d3becc)
1/21/14 8:44:15.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }

Results of Test#1a (after-sleep):

1/21/14 8:44:53.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff81005a3ecc)
1/21/14 8:44:53.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:44:54.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8100613ecc)
1/21/14 8:44:54.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:44:55.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff81036c3ecc)
1/21/14 8:44:55.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:44:56.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff80f8d33ecc)
1/21/14 8:44:56.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:44:57.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8103673ecc)
1/21/14 8:44:57.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:44:58.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff80f8cd3ecc)
1/21/14 8:44:58.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:44:59.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff80f8d3becc)
1/21/14 8:44:59.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:45:00.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8102abbecc)
1/21/14 8:45:00.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:45:01.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8102b53ecc)
1/21/14 8:45:01.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:45:02.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8102b13ecc)
1/21/14 8:45:02.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:45:03.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff810241becc)
1/21/14 8:45:03.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:45:04.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff810238becc)
1/21/14 8:45:04.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:45:05.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff81005a3ecc)
1/21/14 8:45:05.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:45:06.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8100583ecc)
1/21/14 8:45:06.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:45:07.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8100583ecc)
1/21/14 8:45:07.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:45:08.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8102b6becc)
1/21/14 8:45:08.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:45:09.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8102b6becc)
1/21/14 8:45:09.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:45:10.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8102b53ecc)
1/21/14 8:45:10.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:45:11.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8100583ecc)
1/21/14 8:45:11.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:45:12.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff80f8d3becc)
1/21/14 8:45:12.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:45:13.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff810241becc)
1/21/14 8:45:13.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:45:14.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff80f8d3becc)
1/21/14 8:45:14.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:45:15.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff81036c3ecc)
1/21/14 8:45:15.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:45:16.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff80f8d3becc)
1/21/14 8:45:16.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:45:17.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff80f8d33ecc)
1/21/14 8:45:17.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:45:18.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8102b53ecc)
1/21/14 8:45:18.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:45:19.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8102b0becc)
1/21/14 8:45:19.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:45:20.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8100593ecc)
1/21/14 8:45:20.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:45:21.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff8103673ecc)
1/21/14 8:45:21.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 8:45:22.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff802285d300, 0xffffff81005f3ecc)
1/21/14 8:45:22.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }

Results of Test#2 (pre-sleep):

1/21/14 9:05:58.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff810340becc)
1/21/14 9:05:58.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:05:59.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff810237becc)
1/21/14 9:05:59.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:06:00.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff81037d3ecc)
1/21/14 9:06:00.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:06:01.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff8113b03ecc)
1/21/14 9:06:01.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:06:02.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff81033fbecc)
1/21/14 9:06:02.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:06:03.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff81033fbecc)
1/21/14 9:06:03.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:06:04.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff81022fbecc)
1/21/14 9:06:04.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:06:05.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff810057becc)
1/21/14 9:06:05.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:06:06.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff810050becc)
1/21/14 9:06:06.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:06:07.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff81023dbecc)
1/21/14 9:06:07.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:06:08.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff8113b03ecc)
1/21/14 9:06:08.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:06:09.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff80f8c63ecc)
1/21/14 9:06:09.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:06:10.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff81023dbecc)
1/21/14 9:06:10.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:06:11.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff8113afbecc)
1/21/14 9:06:11.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:06:12.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff81036a3ecc)
1/21/14 9:06:12.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:06:13.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff81037d3ecc)
1/21/14 9:06:13.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:06:14.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff80f8c63ecc)
1/21/14 9:06:14.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:06:15.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff81023b3ecc)
1/21/14 9:06:15.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:06:16.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff81037d3ecc)
1/21/14 9:06:16.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:06:17.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff810057becc)
1/21/14 9:06:17.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:06:18.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff810237becc)
1/21/14 9:06:18.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:06:19.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff81022fbecc)
1/21/14 9:06:19.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:06:20.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff810349becc)
1/21/14 9:06:20.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:06:21.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff81023dbecc)
1/21/14 9:06:21.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:06:22.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff81033fbecc)
1/21/14 9:06:22.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:06:23.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff8103423ecc)
1/21/14 9:06:23.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }

Results of Test#2 (after-sleep):

1/21/14 9:06:53.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff80f8c8becc)
1/21/14 9:06:53.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:06:54.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff8102383ecc)
1/21/14 9:06:54.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:06:55.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff8100503ecc)
1/21/14 9:06:55.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:06:56.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff810340becc)
1/21/14 9:06:56.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:06:57.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff81023b3ecc)
1/21/14 9:06:57.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:06:58.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff8100503ecc)
1/21/14 9:06:58.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:06:59.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff81004e3ecc)
1/21/14 9:06:59.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:07:00.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff810057becc)
1/21/14 9:07:00.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:07:01.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff810340becc)
1/21/14 9:07:01.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:07:02.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff8103473ecc)
1/21/14 9:07:02.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:07:03.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff810057becc)
1/21/14 9:07:03.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:07:04.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff810235becc)
1/21/14 9:07:04.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:07:05.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff8113b03ecc)
1/21/14 9:07:05.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:07:06.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff8103423ecc)
1/21/14 9:07:06.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:07:07.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff810340becc)
1/21/14 9:07:07.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:07:08.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff8100503ecc)
1/21/14 9:07:08.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:07:09.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff8102383ecc)
1/21/14 9:07:09.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:07:10.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff81020c3ecc)
1/21/14 9:07:10.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:07:11.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff810057becc)
1/21/14 9:07:11.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:07:12.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff810347becc)
1/21/14 9:07:12.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:07:13.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff8113afbecc)
1/21/14 9:07:13.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:07:14.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff8103423ecc)
1/21/14 9:07:14.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:07:15.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff810340becc)
1/21/14 9:07:15.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:07:16.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff80f8c8becc)
1/21/14 9:07:16.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:07:17.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff8100503ecc)
1/21/14 9:07:17.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }
1/21/14 9:07:18.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff8103403ecc)
1/21/14 9:07:18.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }

Shame on you Rehab. You should know by now that i'm always willing to be a guinea pig for testing. Provided I have the available time for it of course. ;p

I adjusted my brightness from lowest to highest settings multiple times during the tests and cleared my display to make Console only show the relavent changes and no extra garbage info. Hopefully, you can make sense of the mess that I posted up. Thanks for clearing up the post #262 info too. Probably would be wise to remove it if it's outdated code, since it's already proving to be confusing to some. >_>

1/21/14 9:07:18.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug::message(-536707056, 0xffffff80227ce300, 0xffffff8103403ecc)

1/21/14 9:07:18.000 PM kernel[0]: ACPIDebug: { "POLL.FCPU", 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, 0xffffffff, }

Shame on you Rehab. You should know by now that i'm always willing to be a guinea pig for testing. Provided I have the available time for it of course. ;p

I adjusted my brightness from lowest to highest settings multiple times during the tests and cleared my display to make Console only show the relavent changes and no extra garbage info. Hopefully, you can make sense of the mess that I posted up. Thanks for clearing up the post #262 info too. Probably would be wise to remove it if it's outdated code, since it's already proving to be confusing to some. >_>

Something is wrong. The values should not always be 0xffffffff. In particular for Test1a, given that _INI sets two of the registers to different values (levw=0xC0000000, levx=0x0ad90ad9).

In Test1a, your brightness works (I assume pre/post display sleep)?

Something is wrong. The values should not always be 0xffffffff. In particular for Test1a, given that _INI sets two of the registers to different values (levw=0xC0000000, levx=0x0ad90ad9).

In Test1a, your brightness works (I assume pre/post display sleep)?

I noticed that too but assumed it was normal. Yes, after sleep (for Test#1a) my brightness worked and was actively being changed. For the remaining tests, I had no real brightness control, just the slider and my keyboard buttons.

I noticed that too but assumed it was normal. Yes, after sleep (for Test#1a) my brightness worked and was actively being changed. For the remaining tests, I had no real brightness control, just the slider and my keyboard buttons.

But I thought you were able to get brightness working (before display sleep, without blinkscreen), due to the patch where PNLF._INI sets LEVW to 0xC0000000. Is that no longer the case?

I'm suspecting some sort of general snafu with the DSDT/SSDT setup process...

But I thought you were able to get brightness working (before display sleep, without blinkscreen), due to the patch where PNLF._INI sets LEVW to 0xC0000000. Is that no longer the case?

I'm suspecting some sort of general snafu with the DSDT/SSDT setup process...

You are correct I am able to get brightness working but only through your first patch. I included the ssdt I use to make it work, which is also my stock ssdt, edited for all the fixes. The one you sent me has extra entires. Maybe that's the cause? My brightness didn't start working while using the ssdt you sent me until after display sleep. I thought it was weird at the time too but again, thought maybe it was normal while using the debug kext.

ssdt-1.aml.zip

You are correct I am able to get brightness working but only through your first patch. I included the ssdt I use to make it work, which is also my stock ssdt, edited for all the fixes. The one you sent me has extra entires. Maybe that's the cause? My brightness didn't start working while using the ssdt you sent me until after display sleep. I thought it was weird at the time too but again, thought maybe it was normal while using the debug kext.

Functionally, when ACPIBacklight.kext is not loaded. This patch is the same as the original. In theory, the SSDT I sent should give you the same result when ACPIBacklight.kext is not present. Are you certain, for Test1/Test1a, that you removed ACPIBacklight.kext (confused by your comment about a debug kext, as Test1/Test1a does not include ACPIBacklight.kext), and rebuild caches?

I will diff this SSDT you've sent with the one I uploaded last...

Functionally, when ACPIBacklight.kext is not loaded. This patch is the same as the original. In theory, the SSDT I sent should give you the same result when ACPIBacklight.kext is not present. Are you certain, for Test1/Test1a, that you removed ACPIBacklight.kext (confused by your comment about a debug kext, as Test1/Test1a does not include ACPIBacklight.kext), and rebuild caches?

I will diff this SSDT you've sent with the one I uploaded last...

Oh i'm quite sure I removed it. I only kept the AppleBacklight injector in there so that my brightness would eventually kick on. I only put ACPIBacklight back in for Test2

Oh i'm quite sure I removed it. I only kept the AppleBacklight injector in there so that my brightness would eventually kick on. I only put ACPIBacklight back in for Test2

Post ioreg when your brightness is working (pre-display sleep and after).

Am I still to use the debug kexts too or can I remove them during the ioreg dump?

Without my SSDT, the ACPIDebug.kext and ACPIPoller.kext will not be loading. ACPIDebug.kext loads against RMDT device. ACPIPoller.kext loads against the POLL device. These devices will not be present in your normal setup so the kexts will not load.

I want to start with a known-good situation, then add debugging to it.

Without my SSDT, the ACPIDebug.kext and ACPIPoller.kext will not be loading. ACPIDebug.kext loads against RMDT device. ACPIPoller.kext loads against the POLL device. These devices will not be present in your normal setup so the kexts will not load.

I want to start with a known-good situation, then add debugging to it.

If the debug kexts aren't required, then you already have the ioreg dump. It'll be the same as the very first one I accidentally posted, it's the only one of them where my brightness worked. If you need one with debug included, I'll have to make a new one.

If the debug kexts aren't required, then you already have the ioreg dump. It'll be the same as the very first one I accidentally posted, it's the only one of them where my brightness worked. If you need one with debug included, I'll have to make a new one.

Yes, post #282...

Attached is the SSDT in the ioreg from that post with added debugging info only. And maybe I didn't make this clear last time, this SSDT is to *replace* the same SSDT in your CLOVER/ACPI/patched folder, *not* to be added as an additional SSDT.

Please reply with ACPIDebug output in system.log (hopefully not all FFFs).

ssdt-test.aml.zip

• Like 1