Clover Themes

Slice
1,844 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, chris1111 said:

@Slice the release 5109 is not good, I compill the source and the theme is verry bugy

screenshot6.thumb.png.84a2ae00a81e0d4c026460aa43d0591e.png

this is the good one

screenshot.png.f307a0b28d0559430e3a77fa333d191d.png

Yeah, on Legacy it uses '\icons\os_mac.icns' for all OSes. If my image format (renamed 8-bit png > icns) was wrong; so 'os_mac.icns' should be wrong too, but this one appears properly. Uhmmb, not a big deal @chris1111.. for now.

screenshot0.png

Edited by Badruzeus

4 hours ago, Badruzeus said:

Yeah, on Legacy it uses '\icons\os_mac.icns' for all OSes. If my image format (renamed 8-bit png > icns) was wrong; so 'os_mac.icns' should be wrong too, but this one appears properly. Uhmmb, not a big deal @chris1111.. for now.

screenshot0.png

@Slice

Like @chris111 and @Badruzeus

I've got some problems with already optimized on r5109 Release: I use switch function to test any theme.

• The clovy theme does not appear at startup, even if it is declared in the config.plist. Clover replaces it with embedded. Note: Clovy don't accept 1920*1080 resolution!!
  • Mojave and Catalina themes already optimized and re-optimized via Clover.app don't work: with the first, Clover GUI stuck.
What happens! I don't understand.

Clover version + EFI come back at the bottom right ???

screenshot2.png

screenshot3.png

screenshot4.png

Edited by Matgen84

I also have issues with 1920 X 1080, everything seems to tile or repeat on my 2560 X 1080 Monitor. Before it would just centre properly.

By the way, does anyone know how to change the order of the drives on the boot screen? I seem to remember adding a parameter somewhere such as -1 to make it the first drive. What bothers me most is I did it once and completely forgot what I did.

I've read about the data cable swaps etc, not possible in my case.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2020 at 11:40 AM, Slice said:

I think I resolved the issue with Badge scale. Test please with new Clover

CLOVERX64.efi.zip

Hi, I'm new here. I edited the CrispyOSX theme.

I put my Catalina icon missing there and edited the background.
Please moderators, I just want to help improve.

If I made a mistake or it is disabled, delete my post.
When enabled, I will add a RAR theme file.

Thank you. :)

screenshot0.png

41 minutes ago, Politic said:

Hi, I'm new here. I edited the CrispyOSX theme.

I put my Catalina icon missing there and edited the background.
Please moderators, I just want to help improve.

If I made a mistake or it is disabled, delete my post.
When enabled, I will add a RAR theme file.

Thank you. :)

screenshot0.png

Put the themes on ZIP file

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Alpha22 said:

@Slice

possible to know how to change the cesium theme with this background and these icons

thanks

I am not sure what you ask.

Google about SVG graphics.

Read this topic Vector Themes

Read these instructions 

Ask a question about some misunderstanding.

@Slice

Ask a question about some misunderstanding.

thanks for your answer

this is the theme I use

screenshot1.png

how can i change your theme with this wallpaper and the windows and catalina icons

Schermata-2020-05-11-alle-12-01-31.png   

Edited by Alpha22

4 hours ago, Alpha22 said:

@Slice

thanks for your answer

this is the theme I use

screenshot1.png

how can i change your theme with this wallpaper and the windows and catalina icons

Schermata-2020-05-11-alle-12-01-31.png   

Replace file

/EFI/CLOVER/themes/cesium/theme.svg 

by attached one.

theme.svg.zip

• Like 1

Hi all

I'm trying to make my own theme. The idea is just to use the white Apple logo positioned in the center so that when the system boots into the default drive (Mac OS), Apple logo appears in the exact same spot. If the transition is done correctly, there shouldn't be any difference in the transition from the Clover screen to the OS boot screen, aside from the disappearance of the icons and buttons and the appearance of the progress bar.

I am having a hard time moving the banner downwards so that it is in the center. I am trying to modify the themes.plist with these commands outlined in the wiki, but the banner doesn't move. In fact the logo.png disappears after this code.

<key>Banner</key>
<array>
    <dict>
        <key>Path</key>
        <string>logo.png</string>
        <key>ScreenEdgeY</key>
        <string>top</string>
        <key>DistanceFromScreenEdgeY%</key>
        <integer>nn</integer>
    </dict>
</array>

Am I using this code incorrectly? 

Thanks for any help.

1 hour ago, chris1111 said:

@tedyun post your entire themes its better to see what you trying to do exactly

Currently, I am just using the Outlines theme as my starting point. It has a background of 16 x 16 black tiles. I substituted the White Apple logo that I downloaded from a site by renaming it "logo.png" so it is displaying that as the banner.

What I would like to do is to push everything down so that the Apple is in the center (actually once I've mastered that, I will want to move all the icons down as well -- that's a separate battle!). I have Clover set to Automatically boot into my system drive ("Opus") and after it does that, the transition from the Clover Apple to the Mac OS Apple will be seamless (hopefully).

From what I understand, I should be able to move the banner using the DistanceFromScreenEdgeY% and ScreenEdgeY codes. However when I put these values into the themes.plist either manually or using Clover Configurator, the banner disappears.

789220540_CloverBoot2020-05-12.thumb.png.7114f9dadccc1bd2995b6efbb57c599b.png

ScreenEdgeY will have a string value "top" or "bottom".

DistanceFromScreenEdgeY% should be from 0 to 1000. It is not percent, it is pixels.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Slice said:

ScreenEdgeY will have a string value "top" or "bottom".

DistanceFromScreenEdgeY% should be from 0 to 1000. It is not percent, it is pixels.

Thank you. Yes when I enter any number, large or small, the banner just disappears.

I ended up cheating. I just created a black background that covers the screen, then centered the Apple logo. Then I hid the banner and moved the badges down. It is pretty close to what I had in mind. The screen blacks out from the transition from Clover to MacOS, but it's good enough. 27575526_CloverBoot2020-05-13.thumb.png.84e6c172e624a5d09d075c68b8077560.pngI won't upload it out of respect for Badruzeus -- it's just a modification of his outstanding theme.

Thanks again!

Ted

Edited by tedyun
Added screenshot
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello again! :)

#FYi I've just updated all my Clover Themes on github repo with macOS Big Sur support, as well pushing additional icon for:

- Pop!_OS

- Linux Lite

- Gecko Linux

- KaOS Linux

- Void Linux

- Porteus

- Reborn OS

- Smart OS

- Haiku OS.

I've also fixed small issue with transparent scrollbar on few themes.

Use Clover app - Theme Manager to install. Thanks.

Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 21.22.55.jpg

Catalina.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2