Clover Themes

Slice
1,843 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Badruzeus said:

Hi @blackosx, do you consider changing themes repo from SF to Github for your Theme Manager app? Thanks.

Thanks for the interest but no, I have not. Three reasons really.

1 - Because Vector Sigma has created the new theme manager inside Clover app.

2 - I didn’t have time to keep CloverThemeManager up to date before.

3 - The new Clover Theme git repo is setup very differently from the old git repo on SF which means the app would require many changes for it to function with it.. 

Maybe one day I may play with it, but it’s not on my list of things I want to do at the moment. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

@chris1111 

since you are very active with the themes, I would have a request; if it is possible to have a NEON or OCintegration theme, but with the size of the smaller icons so they take up less space next to each other.
This would help me on my Z68 hack because in GUI it has a resolution that you can't edit, and having different windows and macOS, they're not all on the page, but you have to scroll to the side to see some of them.
I understand that maybe it's a silly thing, if possible I'd be happy, if you can't or don't have time, it's okay the same :) 

PS: you fear I've tried a lot, but never one that fits, in case you know there's already something like that, if you link it or tell me what it's called ;) 

8 minutes ago, iCanaro said:

@chris1111 

since you are very active with the themes, I would have a request; if it is possible to have a NEON or OCintegration theme, but with the size of the smaller icons so they take up less space next to each other.
This would help me on my Z68 hack because in GUI it has a resolution that you can't edit, and having different windows and macOS, they're not all on the page, but you have to scroll to the side to see some of them.
I understand that maybe it's a silly thing, if possible I'd be happy, if you can't or don't have time, it's okay the same :) 

PS: you fear I've tried a lot, but never one that fits, in case you know there's already something like that, if you link it or tell me what it's called ;) 

No probleem I Will make today

You talk about the Size (Compress image )

14 minutes ago, chris1111 said:

All icon is compress and set to resolution 72 

too bad, the screen size is always the same and does not hook the right icons
obviously I'm using a clover from last comit

Spoiler

screenshot4.thumb.png.47d94918495a761ae2a42f8fb15c101c.pngscreenshot3.thumb.png.55d1c1ebda224c6b7999ef57d2db8655.pngscreenshot2.thumb.png.3b3aba182c1ee16b5ce974171d302a9e.png

Just now, iCanaro said:

too bad, the screen size is always the same and does not hook the right icons
obviously I'm using a clover from last comit

Reveal hidden contents

screenshot4.thumb.png.47d94918495a761ae2a42f8fb15c101c.pngscreenshot3.thumb.png.55d1c1ebda224c6b7999ef57d2db8655.pngscreenshot2.thumb.png.3b3aba182c1ee16b5ce974171d302a9e.png

was it the same with the themes before the changes? 

9 minutes ago, chris1111 said:

was it the same with the themes before the changes? 

yes the size of the icons is basically identical to the OCintegration you have just created, with the icons all OK, they work well and the associations with the OS are perfect

in this ocitegration x72 as mentioned, identical icon size but lacks proper binding

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, iCanaro said:

@chris1111 don't break down in morale, it's more of a problem of this hack than of your jobs :) 

in the past using the csmvideodxe driver the resolution was ok but i don't like to use this driver

Yes CSMVideo driver is use with caution :angel: I don't like to

2 minutes ago, iCanaro said:

no no with the normal series
in all hacks updated to big sur 11.1 you have lost the right icon in the OCintegration theme and also in Neon

Ha ok this

You only have to make a copy of   os_bigsur.icns  rename os_mac.icns then replace

I think its Clover issue ?

os_bigsur.icns

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, iCanaro said:

hello  @chris1111  did you consider the post about BS 11.1 icon loss in the Clover GUI??

@iCanaro Since 11.1, BS icon is replaced by os_mac.icns (BlackOSX Theme) in my Clover GUI. I think, it's a problem with Clover and the new Big Sur Beta.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...