Clover General discussion

ErmaC
29,818 posts in this topic

This one should load kexts from 10.12 dir.

- flooded with msg "acpi error.. _STA"

- cannot load dummy hda from /L/E -or- /S/L/E

Confirm thats working good  :D

I am on the Installation of MacOS Sierra

just FakeSMC.kext

Thanks!!

Installing now!

• Like 1

We have a new coder: attachicon.gifcoder.png

Thanks for your abilities and make Clover run macOS 10.12 :D

(also thanks to make me no sleep for one day ... quip)

PS thx ErmaC

Wow. Thanks. I promise you that you will wake up one day when june in next year

Take more a rest today than yesterday.

나의 LG-F410S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

• Like 2

Well well.

Congrats to Sherlocks for the new badge and thank you a lot for this.

post-1303722-0-31934200-1465937753_thumb.png

For me, the difference was made by Micky1979 with his Clover efi files (got them from my phone, just after the forum went down lol, good thing the page was already loaded). I also got the FakeSMC.kext that someone else posted. But it didn't make any difference until I actually replaced CLOVERX64.efi and BOOTX64.efi with the new ones.

Thank you guys so much!

• Like 1

I have ALC898 working on my X79 using CloverALC method (Clover binary patches and injecting xml files to AppleHDA as zml files).

For 10.12 you may need to zero out 8A19D411 in AppleHDA to get your codec working (especially if you had to zero out 8319D411 for 10.11).

Did Anyone get audio injection working?

Yep, ALC889 with clover injection, but I had to edit applehda manually.

How to pass this Findmydeviceid ? I copied the FakeSMC.kext and install Clover 3561 and stock on this error...

This happened with me, but then I realized that fakesmc was on wrong folder.

@Slice on the Broadwell issue. After some testing looks like clover (even the latest one) gets stuck on injecting kext on el cap and Sierra.

With or without patching. c41f97962e52272da24e3b47919ed522.jpg

Can it be ecc issue?

/Edit. Sorry forgot to add the logs.

Also on the CPU section it doesn't show numbers for turbo, and doesn't it suppose to have 2x the cores/threads for dual CPU system?

post-6786-0-19610600-1465957642_thumb.jpg

Thanks a lot

CloverPrebootDebugOrigin.zip

Edited by Balamut

Try zeroing out that codec and see if it helps (it won't do any harm). ALC892 is enabled by replacing 8419D411 so there might be some relation.

I did zero it out, so now I have 4 outputs in sound preference, but no sound, tried to zero out 8A19, but nothing, tried to switch them with my codec ID, but the only one where I can at least see output options is 8B19

Probably something isn't patched correctly. 

In case someone would like to take a quick look at it, here are my IORegistryExporer output, appleHDA kext and Clover config.plist.

EDIT: I fixed it, nulled both 8A19 and 8419 and plus I've edited Toleda's CloverALC command scrip to fit Sierra and also instead of putting all kext into "other", I've created 10.12 folder and put it all there, don't know which step fixed it, but thanks to all developers and people who help. :thumbsup_anim:  

Now I'm waiting for picture in picture for all browsers, the best feature for me, the reason I jumped on this first beta. 

MacBook Pro.ioreg.zip

config.plist.zip

AppleHDA.kext.zip

• Like 1

Am I the only one without wifi and Bluetooth? I'm using a BCM4352. Under 10.11 everything was fine.

I think someone else confirmed WiFi not working a few pages ago. It's a first beta. And not even a public one. :) I'm happy I even got it installed.

• Like 1

@Slice on the Broadwell issue. After some testing looks like clover (even the latest one) gets stuck on injecting kext on el cap and Sierra.

With or without patching.

Can it be ecc issue?

/Edit. Sorry forgot to add the logs.

Also on the CPU section it doesn't show numbers for turbo, and doesn't it suppose to have 2x the cores/threads for dual CPU system?

Thanks a lot

Looks like kext patching is good. There are normal messages.

About turbo frequency there is a little problem. I have no Intel datasheet for it. Give me AIDA64 report about the CPU.

Screen Shot 2016-06-15 at 10.01.43.png