Clover General discussion

ErmaC
29,866 posts in this topic

I need no one to make it work.. :P just look at the binary you will see that some hackintosh patterns ar gone

when WWDC was On Air i was Sleeping , you and Sherlock was fixing Clover and i still sleeping ( due to time difference ) . then i woke and 

so i enjoyed the fruit  :thumbsup_anim:  :thumbsup_anim:   yeah i dissabmled binary for my R&D and found its only required for 198b binpatch Codec (maybe wrong) i reported for AppleALC Dev  :D  :D

Thanks alot you all are awesome 

• Like 1

is slow, here takes 9. By the way "kernelcache_x86_64.121AD149" is created based on the OS build version, meaning that for 10.6.6 will be different..

snow cache use kernelcache_x86_64.121AD149 in 10.6.6~10.6.8. i already checked it. i use snow el capitan in old laptop.

is slow, here takes 9-10. By the way "kernelcache_x86_64.121AD149" is created based on the OS build version, meaning that for 10.6.6 will be different..

121AD149 is checksum and will be changed at every system update, at install new kexts etc.

At chameleon time I did partial compare StrStr(name "kernelcache") but for blacklist this is impossible. Anyway, SnowLeopard is booted by Clover without problems. (sig #2)

Prelinkedkernel exits as well in ElCapitan and we live with it. But OK I will add this line until good testing.

• Like 3

thanks, the suffix looks similar to a build string, deceive me. Yes I see the code you are talking about, but I think that I used it only few times with my first hack, but immediately comes lion...at the time even I knew what was a kernelcache ^_^

121AD149 is checksum and will be changed at every system update, at install new kexts etc.

At chameleon time I did partial compare StrStr(name "kernelcache") but for blacklist this is impossible. Anyway, SnowLeopard is booted by Clover without problems. (sig #2)

Prelinkedkernel exits as well in ElCapitan and we live with it. But OK I will add this line until good testing.

this test was because Sierra dont have cache file like "System\\Library\\Caches\\com.apple.kext.caches\\Startup\\kernelcache"

only have prelinkedkernel file.

el capitan have both prelinked file and "System\\Library\\Caches\\com.apple.kext.caches\\Startup\\kernelcache"

i wonder difference.

i checked all related in kernelcache.

if add blacklist prelinkedkernel, we cant boot Sierra USB installer with without cache.

anyways, it's no problem. no need add code. original code is good. 

oh man I am going to try the EFI -- as I am catching up since Monday -- the issue of stalling at the install screen was the prefetch cache? the iCloud times out. I agree an installer err thus far and like DP1 previously. 

oh man I am going to try the EFI -- as I am catching up since Monday -- the issue of stalling at the install screen was the prefetch cache? the iCloud times out. I agree an installer err thus far and like DP1 previously.

Icloud log is no problem. You place kexts minimize(fakesmc, ps2) for searching install problem. If you still have loop icloud log, you maybe graphic card. What is your graphic card. Im in mobile. I cant see your sig.

I have hd 520. If i did injection ig platform id like el capitan, i cant get install windows with framebuffer kp, i did no injection, no framebuffer can get install window. Then install Sierra. After All setup done, i use iq platform injection like el capitan.

나의 LG-F410S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Icloud log is no problem. You place kexts minimize(fakesmc, ps2) for searching install problem. If you still have loop icloud log, you maybe graphic card. What is your graphic card. Im in mobile. I cant see your sig.

I have hd 520. If i did injection ig platform id like el capitan, i cant get install windows with framebuffer kp, i did no injection, no framebuffer can get install window. Then install Sierra. After All setup done, i use iq platform injection like el capitan.

thank you for the reply, and grats on the card ! --- I have raedon x90 should be supported by vanilla. I have only been trying from USB< shall I try from the install partition that the in app makes? -- it gets to the installer with the spinning wheel then I click wheel goes away and nothing 

thank you for the reply, and grats on the card ! --- I have raedon x90 should be supported by vanilla. I have only been trying from USB< shall I try from the install partition that the in app makes? -- it gets to the installer with the spinning wheel then I click wheel goes away and nothing

Hd 520 vanilla support. There is no problem in El capitan. But i had problem in Sierra install with same setting.

My old laptop dont have this issue.

New laptop have this issue. I dont know why this happen. First if you have radeon injection or something, turn off, then try. Install complete, radeon injection or someting turn on

well I tried from the drive, it does the com.apple.xpc -- then times out. is this related to the cache at all? happens even when I remove GPU -- is this when I need replace with the clover and boot.64 playlist ?

well I tried from the drive, it does the com.apple.xpc -- then times out. is this related to the cache at all? happens even when I remove GPU -- is this when I need replace with the clover and boot.64 playlist ?

Clover already ready sierra for booting.

Inject kext, kernel patch are no problem.

Already many users are success install.

Time out log is no problem. You consider audio or usb or graphic or etc driver. Also Sierra DP1 not perfect. I think more wait improve Sierra Beta or DP2 or above. I get hard boot in My skylake laptop. its not stable. Im waiting DP2 or beta1.

Hi Sherlocks,

can you improve korean language support in Clover GUI?

ofc. but my english is not good. if you want to more improve, i can

do you want improve clover wiki right?

Sierra users

Boot graphics glitch, 10.12 DP1 (sherlocks)

IOGraphicsFamily

010000EB25

ofc. but my english is not good. if you want to more improve, i can

do you want improve clover wiki right?

Not WiKi, I mean Help page called by pressing F1

Set into config.plist GUI

Language

ko:0

Choose theme Metal as it has FontKorean.png, or copy this file to your used theme.
Start Clover and press F1.
All is good?

<key>Language</key>

<string>ko:0</string>

Choose theme Metal as it has FontKorean.png, or copy this file to your used theme.

All is good?

I got it, i will make file and test and report.

<key>Language</key>

<string>ko:0</string>

All is good?

i change metal them.

and clover f1 menu. show english. ofc i use ko:0

screenshot0.bmp

I have a question.

I disabled SIP on my machine and I could no longer boot Sierra and El Capitan.

OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi jumped from 0x800 to 0x142e as missing memory if I remember correctly. (Well the first number)

But OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi was working again correctly,  B) reenabling SIP forced me to come back to OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi. (Glad I have a spare Mavericks to do EFI manipulations)

So SIP has an action on the boot memory ?

I got it, i will make file and test and report.

i change metal them.

and clover f1 menu. show english. ofc i use ko:0

attachicon.gifscreenshot0.bmp

See codes

Prop = GetProperty (DictPointer, "Language");
      if (Prop != NULL) {
        } else if (AsciiStrStr (Prop->string, "ko")) {
          gLanguage = korean;
static VOID HelpRefit(VOID)
{
    switch (gLanguage)
    {
      case korean:
        AddMenuInfoLine(&HelpMenu, L"ESC - 하위메뉴에서 나감, 메인메뉴 새로 고침");
        AddMenuInfoLine(&HelpMenu, L"F1  - 이 도움말");
        AddMenuInfoLine(&HelpMenu, L"F2  - preboot.log를 저장합니다. (FAT32방식에만 해당됨)");
        AddMenuInfoLine(&HelpMenu, L"F3  - Show hidden entries");
        AddMenuInfoLine(&HelpMenu, L"F4  - oem DSDT를 EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/origin/에 저장합니다. (FAT32)");
        AddMenuInfoLine(&HelpMenu, L"F5  - 패치된 DSDT를 EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/origin/에 저장합니다. (FAT32)");
        AddMenuInfoLine(&HelpMenu, L"F6  - VideoBios를 EFI/CLOVER/misc/에 저장합니다. (FAT32)");
        AddMenuInfoLine(&HelpMenu, L"F10 - 스크린샷을 EFI/CLOVER/misc/에 저장합니다. (FAT32)");
        AddMenuInfoLine(&HelpMenu, L"F12 - 선택한 볼륨을 제거합니다. (DVD)");
        AddMenuInfoLine(&HelpMenu, L"Space - 선택한 메뉴의 상세 설명");
        AddMenuInfoLine(&HelpMenu, L"Digits 1-9 - 메뉴 단축 번호");
        AddMenuInfoLine(&HelpMenu, L"A - 단축키 - 이 부트로더에 관하여");
        AddMenuInfoLine(&HelpMenu, L"O - 단축키 - 부트 옵션");
        AddMenuInfoLine(&HelpMenu, L"R - 단축키 - 리셋");
        AddMenuInfoLine(&HelpMenu, L"U - 단축키 - 시스템 종료");
        break;

Why it is not working? Show me your config.plist.