Clover General discussion

ErmaC
29,866 posts in this topic

well, if one has multiple disks with EFI  partitions "diskutil mount EFI" is not deterministic.

however - one can select the 0 disk and EFI partition (1) by:

diskutil mount disk0s1 

diskutil mount EFI with multiple GPT disks likely depends on disk order, which is not deterministic.

It is possible to use the Clover bootlog to determinme EFI boot partition GUID, and then map that back to bsd partition identifier.

• Like 1

This is my story, no theory.

No! This is ElCapitan 10.11.4 15E64a

This command works fast and correct when I reboot from Maverics to ElCapitan located on different HDD. But I have one EFI partition on first HDD. And I don't know if it be disk0 or disk1.

diskutil knows this better then me

diskutil mount EFI

fine in both cases

Can you explain what GPT is? I started last night to make a new bootable thumbdrive and was installing the new Pandora III. I read about the GPT and GPT+ but couldn't find anything when I searched only the initials, no definition.

Partition names?

sorry my wrong 

Open EFI Apple

post-410253-0-59735500-1458146419_thumb.png

diskutil mount EFI with multiple GPT disks likely depends on disk order, which is not deterministic.

It is possible to use the Clover bootlog to determinme EFI boot partition GUID, and then map that back to bsd partition identifier.

how do it Reab  :)

Sorry :blush:, I was writing because just today I'm playing with Pandora to have retro-compatibility (10.7/10.8) and I'm adding missing libraries  to run my app in older OSX (ie the ability to mount any ESP(s) in the system using only code like actually does very well in 10.9+).

The command posted by you also work in 10.9 due to the new LibSystem so that Diskarbitration (.h) can treat the ESP in a better way (like the ability to get the filesystem type otherwise missing is older OSes). Agreed that in EC is even better as in fact is, but to the end is only a call to mount().

I just tested the theory...

Procedure:

- created GPT Clover USB (Clover to ESP)

- Clover is also installed to SSD (Clover on ESP)

- so we have two devices with an ESP (named EFI, as listed in diskutil list)

- boot UEFI via USB

- execute 'diskutil mount EFI'

Result: disk0s1 mounted at /Volumes/EFI (disk0s1 is ESP on SSD, not USB)

Conclusion: OS X has no special knowledge of booting from EFI, and 'diskutil mount EFI' simply mounts the first EFI found, which may or may not be the EFI you booted Clover from.

If you really want to mount the ESP associated with Clover, you must look in ioreg for the Clover bootlog, parse out SelfDevicePath GUID, map the GUID to a bsd identifier, then mount the resulting partition by bsd identifier.

'diskutil mount EFI' cannot be guaranteed to mount the Clover boot ESP.

• Like 2

If you really want to mount the ESP associated with Clover, you must look in ioreg for the Clover bootlog, parse out SelfDevicePath GUID, map the GUID to a bsd identifier, then mount the resulting partition by bsd identifier.

In case anyone is interested, here is a script that outputs bsdname of the Clover boot ESP...

#!/bin/bash

ioreg -p IODeviceTree -n platform -r -a >/tmp/org_rehabman_platform.plist
/usr/libexec/plistbuddy -c "Print 0:boot-log" /tmp/org_rehabman_platform.plist >/tmp/org_rehabman_bootlog.txt

SELFGUID=$([[ "$(grep SelfDevicePath /tmp/org_rehabman_bootlog.txt)" =~ (GPT|MBR),(.*-[0-9A-F]*) ]] && echo ${BASH_REMATCH[2]})
#echo $SELFGUID

diskutil info -plist $SELFGUID >/tmp/org_rehabman_bootefi.plist
DEVNODE=`/usr/libexec/plistbuddy -c "Print DeviceNode" /tmp/org_rehabman_bootefi.plist`
echo $DEVNODE
Save it as bootefi.sh, 'chmod +x bootefi.sh', run as './bootefi.sh' in Terminal.

eg.

- copy script text above to clipboard

- then, in Terminal:

pbpaste >bootefi.sh
chmod +x bootefi.sh
./bootefi.sh
Note: Tested on recent versions of OS X. For others, you may need to use a newer ioreg than that which is distributed. Or you can use bdmesg.
  • Like 4

Hi Guys,

I'm back with another problem regarding my x58 ASUS P6T-SE Yosemite Clover installation. I've bought a new mechanical keyboard as my Apple Bluetooth Keyboard is at the end of its life after around 5 years of usage.

What is the problem with the new mechanical keyboard? In detail, first of, its a V60 Matias Mini Keyboard with DIP Switches, where you can change the layout to OS X mode. But the Keyboard does make douplee (like the eeee or iii is quitee common) key recognition. that is massivly frustrating as the keyboard is getting useleess for its main purpose, long typing periods.

can someone help me with analysing my /system.log as it is spammed by so many different problems (in addition i still have some sound problems) that i dont see the problem. I'm watching the live log posts within the terminal. any idears? is thee HID driver deefeekt?

i think the problem happens when i am typing to fast, this sentence is written really slow (1sec for each letter).

I'm using this http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/150-patched-appleusbxhci/?st=40#commentsStartas thee usbxhci fix. clover config.plist:

<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>Patch MSI or pin interrupts 1</string>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>
				gUkIAABAAA==
				</data>
				<key>Name</key>
				<string>AppleUSBXHCI</string>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				gUkIAAAAAA==
				</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>Patch MSI or pin interrupts 2</string>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>
				QcdHCAAAQAA=
				</data>
				<key>Name</key>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				QcdHCAAAAAA=
				</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>Disable sleep code</string>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>
				xoDIAAAAAQ==
				</data>
				<key>Name</key>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				xoDIAAAAAA==
				</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>Enable PCI power management</string>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>
				dU1Ii7voAQAA
				</data>
				<key>Name</key>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				601Ii7voAQAA
				</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>Yosemite - Disable check for XHCI 1.0</string>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>
				QbzHAgDgPQABAAA=
				</data>
				<key>Name</key>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				QbzHAgDgPQAAAAA=
				</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>Yosemite - Disable check for Intel & Fresco USB3.0</string>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>
				9oDUAAAAgHU0
				</data>
				<key>Name</key>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				9oDUAAAAgOs0
				</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>Mavericks - Disable check for XHCI 1.0</string>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>
				Zj0AAQ==
				</data>
				<key>Name</key>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				Zj0AAA==
				</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>Mavericks - Disable check for Intel & Fresco USB3.0</string>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>
				9oDUAAAAgHU6
				</data>
				<key>Name</key>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				9oDUAAAAgOs6
				</data>
			</dict>

do I still need to use these two keext in 10.10 efi folder: AppleUSBXHCI.kext and AppleUSBXHCIEnabler.kext

Hi Guys,

I'm back with another problem regarding my x58 ASUS P6T-SE Yosemite Clover installation. I've bought a new mechanical keyboard as my Apple Bluetooth Keyboard is at the end of its life after around 5 years of usage.

What is the problem with the new mechanical keyboard? In detail, first of, its a V60 Matias Mini Keyboard with DIP Switches, where you can change the layout to OS X mode. But the Keyboard does make douplee (like the eeee or iii is quitee common) key recognition. that is massivly frustrating as the keyboard is getting useleess for its main purpose, long typing periods.

can someone help me with analysing my /system.log as it is spammed by so many different problems (in addition i still have some sound problems) that i dont see the problem. I'm watching the live log posts within the terminal. any idears? is thee HID driver deefeekt?

i think the problem happens when i am typing to fast, this sentence is written really slow (1sec for each letter).

I'm using this http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/150-patched-appleusbxhci/?st=40#commentsStartas thee usbxhci fix. clover config.plist:

<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>Patch MSI or pin interrupts 1</string>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>
				gUkIAABAAA==
				</data>
				<key>Name</key>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				gUkIAAAAAA==
				</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>Patch MSI or pin interrupts 2</string>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>
				QcdHCAAAQAA=
				</data>
				<key>Name</key>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				QcdHCAAAAAA=
				</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>Disable sleep code</string>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>
				xoDIAAAAAQ==
				</data>
				<key>Name</key>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				xoDIAAAAAA==
				</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>Enable PCI power management</string>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>
				dU1Ii7voAQAA
				</data>
				<key>Name</key>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				601Ii7voAQAA
				</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>Yosemite - Disable check for XHCI 1.0</string>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>
				QbzHAgDgPQABAAA=
				</data>
				<key>Name</key>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				QbzHAgDgPQAAAAA=
				</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>Yosemite - Disable check for Intel & Fresco USB3.0</string>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>
				9oDUAAAAgHU0
				</data>
				<key>Name</key>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				9oDUAAAAgOs0
				</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>Mavericks - Disable check for XHCI 1.0</string>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>
				Zj0AAQ==
				</data>
				<key>Name</key>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				Zj0AAA==
				</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>Mavericks - Disable check for Intel & Fresco USB3.0</string>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>
				9oDUAAAAgHU6
				</data>
				<key>Name</key>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				9oDUAAAAgOs6
				</data>
			</dict>

do I still need to use these two keext in 10.10 efi folder: AppleUSBXHCI.kext and AppleUSBXHCIEnabler.kext

Some keyboards act weird in OS X. I had an Ozone Strike Battle for a day, then immediately send it back due to it typing wrong characters ( e.g when I press numpad 1, it returns \ )

Some keyboards act weird in OS X. I had an Ozone Strike Battle for a day, then immediately send it back due to it typing wrong characters ( e.g when I press numpad 1, it returns \ )

hi vusun, the matias mini keyboard is well known for its os x support. dunno it that is really the keyboard. i will test it on another original mac next week when I'm at my dads office.

does there exists a usb keyboard test software or something like that?

hi vusun, the matias mini keyboard is well known for its os x support. dunno it that is really the keyboard. i will test it on another original mac next week when I'm at my dads office.

does there exists a usb keyboard test software or something like that?

Open TextEdit and type here. It will be the best test.

Hi slice,

I've used different types of sofftwaree to test the keyboard. In textedit as well as word, sublime text 2 or other coding tools, it is everywhere the same problem. I beliefe that e and i are making the most problems. as well as that the beehaviour is strange. someetimees its not preseent für 1-2 minutees, somtimees likee acctually it is preeseent the whole tiime. maybe within chromee its eveen worth. at the same time my kerneel log is spammed with theee following information in thee timee im typing this. this sucks so {censored} big time.

Mar 20 17:53:15 Felixs-Mac-Pro kernel[0]: Sound assertion in AppleHDAWidget at line 2215
Mar 20 17:53:23 --- last message repeated 3 times ---
Mar 20 17:53:23 Felixs-Mac-Pro.local SpotlightNetHelper[382]: [SLSUGGESTIONS] Location managed failed with error Error Domain=kCLErrorDomain Code=0 "Der Vorgang konnte nicht abgeschlossen werden. (kCLErrorDomain-Fehler 0.)"
Mar 20 17:53:26 Felixs-Mac-Pro com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.imfoundation.IMRemoteURLConnectionAgent): The _DirtyJetsamMemoryLimit key is not available on this platform.
Mar 20 17:53:30 Felixs-Mac-Pro.local pkd[351]: enabling pid=2247 for plug-in com.google.GoogleDrive.FinderSyncAPIExtension(1) A1CD3C60-1FA4-4DDA-B555-84BD54ADA2A4 /Applications/Google Drive.app/Contents/PlugIns/FinderSyncAPIExtension.appex
Mar 20 17:53:30 Felixs-Mac-Pro com.apple.appkit.xpc.openAndSavePanelService[2247]: assertion failed: 14F1605: libxpc.dylib + 62447 [5C829202-962E-3744-8B50-00D38CC88E84]: 0x89
Mar 20 17:53:30 Felixs-Mac-Pro.local pkd[351]: enabling pid=2247 for plug-in com.getdropbox.dropbox.garcon(1.18) 3C7A7D89-95C8-486D-B5E3-3A45E170025C /Applications/Dropbox.app/Contents/PlugIns/garcon.appex
Mar 20 17:53:30 Felixs-Mac-Pro.local taskgated[108]: no application identifier provided, can't use provisioning profiles [pid=2251]
Mar 20 17:53:30 Felixs-Mac-Pro.local taskgated[108]: no application identifier provided, can't use provisioning profiles [pid=2252]
Mar 20 17:53:30 Felixs-Mac-Pro.local FinderSyncAPIExtension[2251]: Loading Google Drive Finder extension
Mar 20 17:53:30 Felixs-Mac-Pro.local FinderSyncAPIExtension[2251]: The Finder version 1.0 is not supported by Google Drive!
Mar 20 17:53:30 Felixs-Mac-Pro.local garcon[2252]: Failed to connect (colorGridView) outlet from (NSApplication) to (NSColorPickerGridView): missing setter or instance variable
Mar 20 17:53:30 Felixs-Mac-Pro.local FinderSyncAPIExtension[2251]: Failed to connect (colorGridView) outlet from (NSApplication) to (NSColorPickerGridView): missing setter or instance variable
Mar 20 17:53:30 Felixs-Mac-Pro.local garcon[2252]: Failed to connect (view) outlet from (NSApplication) to (NSColorPickerGridView): missing setter or instance variable
Mar 20 17:53:30 Felixs-Mac-Pro.local FinderSyncAPIExtension[2251]: Failed to connect (view) outlet from (NSApplication) to (NSColorPickerGridView): missing setter or instance variable
Mar 20 17:53:30 Felixs-Mac-Pro kernel[0]: Sandbox: appleeventsd(58) deny file-read-metadata /Library
Mar 20 17:53:30 --- last message repeated 40 times ---
Mar 20 17:53:30 Felixs-Mac-Pro kernel[0]: Sandbox: appleeventsd(58) deny file-read-metadata /LibrarSy
Mar 20 17:53:30 Felixs-Mac-Pro kernel[0]: andbox: appleeventsd(58) deny mach-lookup com.apple.ocspd
Mar 20 17:53:30 Felixs-Mac-Pro kernel[0]: Sandbox: appleeventsd(58) deny mach-lookup com.apple.ocspd
Mar 20 17:53:30 --- last message repeated 12 times ---
Mar 20 17:53:30 Felixs-Mac-Pro.local FinderSyncAPIExtension[2251]: Pipe path is a symbolic link, connecting to target.
Mar 20 17:53:30 Felixs-Mac-Pro.local FinderSyncAPIExtension[2251]: /Users/Felix/Library/Application Support/Google/Drive/GoogleDriveIpcPipe is a symbolic link to /Users/Felix/Library/Group Containers/google_drive/tmppbXnes, connecting to link target.
Mar 20 17:53:30 Felixs-Mac-Pro.local garcon[2252]: Connecting to Dropbox on 'com.getdropbox.dropbox.garcon.cafe_501'
Mar 20 17:53:30 Felixs-Mac-Pro.local garcon[2252]: Connected to Dropbox on 'com.getdropbox.dropbox.garcon.cafe_501'.
Mar 20 17:53:30 Felixs-Mac-Pro.local garcon[2252]: Garcon is ready (1 alive).
Mar 20 17:53:30 Felixs-Mac-Pro.local garcon[2252]: Invalidating watch set.
Mar 20 17:53:30 Felixs-Mac-Pro.local garcon[2252]: Watch set is now: {(
	    file:///Volumes/Data/Dropbox%20Felix/Dropbox/
	)}.
Mar 20 17:54:05 Felixs-Mac-Pro kernel[0]: Sound assertion in AppleHDAWidget at line 2215
Mar 20 17:54:08 --- last message repeated 3 times ---
Mar 20 17:54:08 Felixs-Mac-Pro.local garcon[2252]: Garcon destroyed (0 alive).
Mar 20 17:54:55 Felixs-Mac-Pro kernel[0]: Sound assertion in AppleHDAWidget at line 2215
Mar 20 17:55:25 --- last message repeated 3 times ---
Mar 20 17:55:45 Felixs-Mac-Pro kernel[0]: Sound assertion in AppleHDAWidget at line 2215
Mar 20 17:55:45 Felixs-Mac-Pro kernel[0]: Sound assertion in AppleHDAWidget at line 2215
Mar 20 17:56:15 --- last message repeated 2 times ---
Mar 20 17:56:35 Felixs-Mac-Pro kernel[0]: Sound assertion in AppleHDAWidget at line 2215
Mar 20 17:56:35 Felixs-Mac-Pro kernel[0]: Sound assertion in AppleHDAWidget at line 2215
Mar 20 17:57:05 --- last message repeated 2 times ---
Mar 20 17:57:25 Felixs-Mac-Pro kernel[0]: Sound assertion in AppleHDAWidget at line 2215
Mar 20 17:57:25 Felixs-Mac-Pro kernel[0]: Sound assertion in AppleHDAWidget at line 2215

When boot Clover,CLOVERX64.efi can see El Capitan installed SSD,El Capitan installer USB,Recovery HD,but doesn't see my backup HDD.So it should search some file to identify a partition.For example CLOVERX64.efi see El Capitan installed SSD by search /System/Library/CoreServices/boot.efi.What's the file it searched when it see El Capitan installer USB and Recovery HD.Sorry for my bad english and stupid question,just curious.
https://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Configuration/CPU
change Frequency MHz to 3,200,Bus Speed kHz 400,000
this help my Intel Core 2 Q9650 Overclock 400 MHz x 8 Clover boot El Capitan stable without VID changed,without it Clover boot El Capitan run apps lag.I wonder why Chameleon doesn't need to set it manually but Clover need because Clover read it from DMI?
don't need change Frequency MHz to 3,600,Bus Speed kHz 400,000
this help my Intel Core 2 Q9650 Overclock 400 MHz x 9 Clover boot El Capitan stable without VID changed,this time El Capitan boot successful.I wonder before today I can't boot El Capitan without VID changed on 400 MHz x 9,why this happened,maybe there is some difference between fixhpet?
But I still don't know how to change 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM to 960 MHz DDR2 SDRAM that acturely run on BIOS.
Here is my BIOS settings

Thermal Management Control:Enable
PPM(EIST) Mode:Enable
Limit CPUID MaxVal:Disable
C1E Function:Auto
Execute Disable Bit:Enable
Virtualization Technology:Enable
Core Multi-Processing:Enable

Voltage Setting

CPU VID Special Add:Auto
DRAM Voltage Control:2.100V
SB Core/CPU PLL Voltage:1.55V
NB Core Voltage:1.2200V
CPU VTT Voltage:1.24V
Vcore Droop Control:Enable
Clockgen Voltage Control:3.45V
CPU GTL 0/2 REF Volt:0.67X
CPU GTL 1/3 REF Volt:0.67X
North Bridge GTL REF Volt:0.67X
FSB Vref:Auto

Genie BIOS Setting

CPU Clock Amplitude:800mv
CPU CLock Ratio:9x
CPU Clock:400 MHz
Target CPU Clock:3600 MHz
DRAM Speed:Auto
Target DRAM Speed:DDR2 960

DRAM Timing

Enhance Data Transmitting:Auto
Enhance Addressing:Auto
T2 Dispatch:Disable
Flex Memory Mode:Auto
CAS Latency Time (tCL):Auto
RAS# to CAS# Delay (tRCD):Auto
RAS# Precharge (tRP):Auto
Precharge Delay (tRAS):Auto
All Precharge to ACT:Auto
REF to ACT Delay (tRFC):Auto
Performance LVL(Read delay):Auto
Read delay phase adjust:Press To Enter
Write to PRE Delay(tWR):Auto
Rank Write to Read(tWRT):Auto
ACT to ACT Delay(tRRD):Auto
Read To Write delay(tRDWR):Auto
Ranks Write to Write(tWRWR):Auto
Ranks Write To Read(tWRRD):Auto
Read CAS# Precharge(tRTP):Auto
All PRE to Refresh:Auto

Set bus clock to 399MHz to see the difference.

thanks for your reply,after complete test I found this HPET patch http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/223205-dsdt-editor-and-patcher/ is bad which I have use for years.Where does Clover HPET patch come from that seems like work?Here is my computer 399 MHz x 9,I will let you know if it is stable for two days.

Thermal Management Control:Enable
PPM(EIST) Mode:Enable
Limit CPUID MaxVal:Disable
C1E Function:Auto
Execute Disable Bit:Enable
Virtualization Technology:Enable
Core Multi-Processing:Enable

Voltage Setting

CPU VID Special Add:Auto

DRAM Voltage Control:2.100V

SB Core/CPU PLL Voltage:1.55V

NB Core Voltage:1.2200V

CPU VTT Voltage:1.24V

Vcore Droop Control:Enable

Clockgen Voltage Control:3.45V

CPU GTL 0/2 REF Volt:0.67X

CPU GTL 1/3 REF Volt:0.67X

North Bridge GTL REF Volt:0.67X

FSB Vref:Auto

Genie BIOS Setting

CPU Clock Amplitude:800mv

CPU CLock Ratio:9x

CPU Clock:399 MHz

Target CPU Clock:3591 MHz

DRAM Speed:Auto

Target DRAM Speed:DDR2 951

DRAM Timing

Enhance Data Transmitting:Auto

Enhance Addressing:Auto

T2 Dispatch:Disable

Flex Memory Mode:Auto

CAS Latency Time (tCL):Auto

RAS# to CAS# Delay (tRCD):Auto

RAS# Precharge (tRP):Auto

Precharge Delay (tRAS):Auto

All Precharge to ACT:Auto

REF to ACT Delay (tRFC):Auto

Performance LVL(Read delay):Auto

Read delay phase adjust:Press To Enter

Write to PRE Delay(tWR):Auto

Rank Write to Read(tWRT):Auto

ACT to ACT Delay(tRRD):Auto

Read To Write delay(tRDWR):Auto

Ranks Write to Write(tWRWR):Auto

Ranks Write To Read(tWRRD):Auto

Read CAS# Precharge(tRTP):Auto

All PRE to Refresh:Auto

Hi all,

as noted here             #288             ElCapitan probably uses new value in SMBIOS "platform-feature". I don't know what is it so I propose someone test it and found any difference with or without.

<key>SMBIOS</key>
	<dict>
		<key>PlatformFeature</key>
		<integer>3</integer>

You may see the value  "platform-feature" in real Mac ioreg in the root

iMac13,2 = 1

iMac17,1 = 0

MacPro6,1 = 4

CLOVERX64.efi-3366.zip

There is also Clover Menu setting in SMBIOS section to test it once.

I have built a hack with an old motherboard I had H61-S2V-B3 Rev1.0 and have come across an issue I have not seen before. Up until now I have only used Clover with UEFI board and this is the first time I have used Legacy so I may have made a basic error.

My problem is that when I go to NVRam Variables in the Clover prefs pane and select my EFI partition at "Force mount selected ESP at startup" it will not work it changes back to No each time. The same is true with "Save NVRAM contents to disk".

I installed using Clover_v2.3k_3354 and Installed using selections ESP, Install boot0af in MBR,CloverEFI 64-bits SATA & Installed Clover preference Pane

Have attached config in a text file

Can someone suggest what I am doing wrong? This has always worked for me on UEFI installs.

config.rtf